• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:51
CEST 20:51
KST 03:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7984 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 73 Next
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 02 2011 18:18 GMT
#761
so kurumi claims veteran as does sandroba. Ok.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 18:33 GMT
#762
On July 03 2011 03:18 Caller wrote:
so kurumi claims veteran as does sandroba. Ok.

I am Veteran Medic from Vietman,did You pull out a knife from Your buddy's eye? I bet not,kid!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 02 2011 19:04 GMT
#763
On July 03 2011 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 03:18 Caller wrote:
so kurumi claims veteran as does sandroba. Ok.

I am Veteran Medic from Vietman,did You pull out a knife from Your buddy's eye? I bet not,kid!

you weren't there man

you weren't there
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 19:07 GMT
#764
On July 03 2011 04:04 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:18 Caller wrote:
so kurumi claims veteran as does sandroba. Ok.

I am Veteran Medic from Vietman,did You pull out a knife from Your buddy's eye? I bet not,kid!

you weren't there man

you weren't there

I stick a knife in one of Vietnamese soldier's ass,he shit onto it and I still have it at home,want me to stick it into Your butt after You get lynched?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 02 2011 19:14 GMT
#765
On July 03 2011 04:07 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 04:04 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:18 Caller wrote:
so kurumi claims veteran as does sandroba. Ok.

I am Veteran Medic from Vietman,did You pull out a knife from Your buddy's eye? I bet not,kid!

you weren't there man

you weren't there

I stick a knife in one of Vietnamese soldier's ass,he shit onto it and I still have it at home,want me to stick it into Your butt after You get lynched?

you have no idea what it was like in Khe Sanh
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
July 02 2011 19:16 GMT
#766
On July 03 2011 04:07 Kurumi wrote:
I stick a knife in one of Vietnamese soldier's ass,he shit onto it and I still have it at home,want me to stick it into Your butt after You get lynched?


Post of the day imo

Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 19:24 GMT
#767
On July 03 2011 04:14 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 04:07 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:04 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:18 Caller wrote:
so kurumi claims veteran as does sandroba. Ok.

I am Veteran Medic from Vietman,did You pull out a knife from Your buddy's eye? I bet not,kid!

you weren't there man

you weren't there

I stick a knife in one of Vietnamese soldier's ass,he shit onto it and I still have it at home,want me to stick it into Your butt after You get lynched?

you have no idea what it was like in Khe Sanh

Stop reading a book about Vietnam and quoting random shit,You don't know shit how it is like to be in a tunnel full of those barbaric Vietnamese killing Your entire team,they were like family to me!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 02 2011 19:26 GMT
#768
On July 03 2011 04:24 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 04:14 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:07 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:04 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:18 Caller wrote:
so kurumi claims veteran as does sandroba. Ok.

I am Veteran Medic from Vietman,did You pull out a knife from Your buddy's eye? I bet not,kid!

you weren't there man

you weren't there

I stick a knife in one of Vietnamese soldier's ass,he shit onto it and I still have it at home,want me to stick it into Your butt after You get lynched?

you have no idea what it was like in Khe Sanh

Stop reading a book about Vietnam and quoting random shit,You don't know shit how it is like to be in a tunnel full of those barbaric Vietnamese killing Your entire team,they were like family to me!

you have no idea what it is like at night to wake up and find that all of your friends are dead around you in a cong ambush, walking through the jungle with fucking snipers at every bush and when the fucking airforce comes in they fucking napalm the jungle, causing you to have to not only outrun the fucking cong but that firestorm of hell

you fucking pole
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 02 2011 19:28 GMT
#769
2 guys from Poland arguing about Vietnam. Ok....
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 19:31 GMT
#770
On July 03 2011 04:26 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 04:24 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:14 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:07 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:04 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:18 Caller wrote:
so kurumi claims veteran as does sandroba. Ok.

I am Veteran Medic from Vietman,did You pull out a knife from Your buddy's eye? I bet not,kid!

you weren't there man

you weren't there

I stick a knife in one of Vietnamese soldier's ass,he shit onto it and I still have it at home,want me to stick it into Your butt after You get lynched?

you have no idea what it was like in Khe Sanh

Stop reading a book about Vietnam and quoting random shit,You don't know shit how it is like to be in a tunnel full of those barbaric Vietnamese killing Your entire team,they were like family to me!

you have no idea what it is like at night to wake up and find that all of your friends are dead around you in a cong ambush, walking through the jungle with fucking snipers at every bush and when the fucking airforce comes in they fucking napalm the jungle, causing you to have to not only outrun the fucking cong but that firestorm of hell

you fucking pole

I wonder why You weren't dead along with Your friends,did You dress up like a girl?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 02 2011 19:32 GMT
#771
On July 03 2011 04:31 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 04:26 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:24 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:14 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:07 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:04 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:18 Caller wrote:
so kurumi claims veteran as does sandroba. Ok.

I am Veteran Medic from Vietman,did You pull out a knife from Your buddy's eye? I bet not,kid!

you weren't there man

you weren't there

I stick a knife in one of Vietnamese soldier's ass,he shit onto it and I still have it at home,want me to stick it into Your butt after You get lynched?

you have no idea what it was like in Khe Sanh

Stop reading a book about Vietnam and quoting random shit,You don't know shit how it is like to be in a tunnel full of those barbaric Vietnamese killing Your entire team,they were like family to me!

you have no idea what it is like at night to wake up and find that all of your friends are dead around you in a cong ambush, walking through the jungle with fucking snipers at every bush and when the fucking airforce comes in they fucking napalm the jungle, causing you to have to not only outrun the fucking cong but that firestorm of hell

you fucking pole

I wonder why You weren't dead along with Your friends,did You dress up like a girl?

no my helmet saved me from the mortar shell that got everyone else. we were in the front line while you damn pencilpushers sat on your asses while doing blow off thai hookers
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 02 2011 19:32 GMT
#772
Sit down, both of you. A couple of wannabe kids playing war games.
Do you know what it's like to have a bamboo stick up your ass, left to die and then devoured by wild beasts?
I know how it feels, first hand.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
靈魂交響曲
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 19:37 GMT
#773
On July 03 2011 04:32 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 04:31 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:26 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:24 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:14 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:07 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:04 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:18 Caller wrote:
so kurumi claims veteran as does sandroba. Ok.

I am Veteran Medic from Vietman,did You pull out a knife from Your buddy's eye? I bet not,kid!

you weren't there man

you weren't there

I stick a knife in one of Vietnamese soldier's ass,he shit onto it and I still have it at home,want me to stick it into Your butt after You get lynched?

you have no idea what it was like in Khe Sanh

Stop reading a book about Vietnam and quoting random shit,You don't know shit how it is like to be in a tunnel full of those barbaric Vietnamese killing Your entire team,they were like family to me!

you have no idea what it is like at night to wake up and find that all of your friends are dead around you in a cong ambush, walking through the jungle with fucking snipers at every bush and when the fucking airforce comes in they fucking napalm the jungle, causing you to have to not only outrun the fucking cong but that firestorm of hell

you fucking pole

I wonder why You weren't dead along with Your friends,did You dress up like a girl?

no my helmet saved me from the mortar shell that got everyone else. we were in the front line while you damn pencilpushers sat on your asses while doing blow off thai hookers

I was rumored to be KIA for twenty years.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 02 2011 19:39 GMT
#774
On July 03 2011 04:37 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 04:32 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:31 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:26 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:24 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:14 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:07 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:04 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:18 Caller wrote:
so kurumi claims veteran as does sandroba. Ok.

I am Veteran Medic from Vietman,did You pull out a knife from Your buddy's eye? I bet not,kid!

you weren't there man

you weren't there

I stick a knife in one of Vietnamese soldier's ass,he shit onto it and I still have it at home,want me to stick it into Your butt after You get lynched?

you have no idea what it was like in Khe Sanh

Stop reading a book about Vietnam and quoting random shit,You don't know shit how it is like to be in a tunnel full of those barbaric Vietnamese killing Your entire team,they were like family to me!

you have no idea what it is like at night to wake up and find that all of your friends are dead around you in a cong ambush, walking through the jungle with fucking snipers at every bush and when the fucking airforce comes in they fucking napalm the jungle, causing you to have to not only outrun the fucking cong but that firestorm of hell

you fucking pole

I wonder why You weren't dead along with Your friends,did You dress up like a girl?

no my helmet saved me from the mortar shell that got everyone else. we were in the front line while you damn pencilpushers sat on your asses while doing blow off thai hookers

I was rumored to be KIA for twenty years.

if by kia you were fucking awol sure
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 19:46 GMT
#775
On July 03 2011 04:39 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 04:37 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:32 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:31 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:26 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:24 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:14 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:07 Kurumi wrote:
On July 03 2011 04:04 Caller wrote:
On July 03 2011 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
[quote]
I am Veteran Medic from Vietman,did You pull out a knife from Your buddy's eye? I bet not,kid!

you weren't there man

you weren't there

I stick a knife in one of Vietnamese soldier's ass,he shit onto it and I still have it at home,want me to stick it into Your butt after You get lynched?

you have no idea what it was like in Khe Sanh

Stop reading a book about Vietnam and quoting random shit,You don't know shit how it is like to be in a tunnel full of those barbaric Vietnamese killing Your entire team,they were like family to me!

you have no idea what it is like at night to wake up and find that all of your friends are dead around you in a cong ambush, walking through the jungle with fucking snipers at every bush and when the fucking airforce comes in they fucking napalm the jungle, causing you to have to not only outrun the fucking cong but that firestorm of hell

you fucking pole

I wonder why You weren't dead along with Your friends,did You dress up like a girl?

no my helmet saved me from the mortar shell that got everyone else. we were in the front line while you damn pencilpushers sat on your asses while doing blow off thai hookers

I was rumored to be KIA for twenty years.

if by kia you were fucking awol sure

They have blown entire tunnel system so they thought I were dead,I was joining random teams who never heard about me,as far I know none of those survived to tell my story. I did not know when the war ended. I was hiding and killing every guy in any sort of uniform not speaking fluent English or other non-Asian language. That way I killed sixty four policemen. There were rumours about huge snake eating them, BUT IT WAS ME.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 02 2011 19:49 GMT
#776
On July 02 2011 23:03 Kurumi wrote:
I suggest lynching Chezinu. This guy was ready to lynch every blue we had. Also he is behaving weirdly and protecting Caller.

/facepalm

How is this even true? What blues did I try to get lynched? Can't blame me for saving VisceraEyes's life.Can't blame me for trying to cast suspicious on Fishball so that he would live longer and not get shot tonight.

PS I wonder if BC could possibly be the godfather that is so talented that he looks innocent even when he is dead..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 19:52 GMT
#777
On July 03 2011 04:49 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 23:03 Kurumi wrote:
I suggest lynching Chezinu. This guy was ready to lynch every blue we had. Also he is behaving weirdly and protecting Caller.

/facepalm

How is this even true? What blues did I try to get lynched? Can't blame me for saving VisceraEyes's life.Can't blame me for trying to cast suspicious on Fishball so that he would live longer and not get shot tonight.

PS I wonder if BC could possibly be the godfather that is so talented that he looks innocent even when he is dead..

What did You claim?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 02 2011 20:02 GMT
#778
On July 03 2011 04:52 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 04:49 Chezinu wrote:
On July 02 2011 23:03 Kurumi wrote:
I suggest lynching Chezinu. This guy was ready to lynch every blue we had. Also he is behaving weirdly and protecting Caller.

/facepalm

How is this even true? What blues did I try to get lynched? Can't blame me for saving VisceraEyes's life.Can't blame me for trying to cast suspicious on Fishball so that he would live longer and not get shot tonight.

PS I wonder if BC could possibly be the godfather that is so talented that he looks innocent even when he is dead..

What did You claim?

I claimed that I was town aligned quite a while back.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 02 2011 20:11 GMT
#779
On July 02 2011 23:03 Kurumi wrote:
I suggest lynching Chezinu. This guy was ready to lynch every blue we had. Also he is behaving weirdly and protecting Caller.


How is this even true? What blues did I try to get lynched?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 20:14 GMT
#780
On July 03 2011 05:11 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 23:03 Kurumi wrote:
I suggest lynching Chezinu. This guy was ready to lynch every blue we had. Also he is behaving weirdly and protecting Caller.


How is this even true? What blues did I try to get lynched?

On July 01 2011 22:40 Chezinu wrote:
So Caller will kill BC. Town will lynch Fishball. After that we lynch citi.zen. Then we lynch Jackal58 the following day. If the game isn't over we kill sandroba next.


Fishball was DT. Citizen is Blue. Jackal and sandroba are not red. Caller is 3rd party or Ace is trolling us.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.