• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8474 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 73 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 03 2011 02:31 GMT
#841

Day 3


[image loading]








Caller the Vigilante has been lynched


It is now Night 4. Night ends in ~37.5 hours on Monday July 4th at 12AM.



Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 03 2011 02:37 GMT
#842
with my last breath i curse BC
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 03 2011 02:39 GMT
#843
awww, yall killed him.. We HAD SO MUCH INFORMATION TOO!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 03 2011 02:42 GMT
#844
suspect list:

Ilovejonn
sandroba
Amber[LighT]
LSB
Palmar
Jackal58
Kurumi
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 03 2011 02:45 GMT
#845
Looks like only me and citi.zen saw through this,.. Seems he was telling the truth.. He really is a clever fellow! Too bad the rest of town killed in haste.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 03 2011 02:48 GMT
#846
DIE citi.zen DIE!!!! Poor excuse for killing Caller when you previously stated that you thought both Fishball and Caller were innocent! Your no policy lyncher!! YOU THINK YOU CAN GET TOWN TO LYNCH ME??? DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 03 2011 02:50 GMT
#847
Serious Detective



That's right! I'm not afraid of you!!

citi.zen DIE DIE DIE

I totally think that citi.zen is mafia!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 03 2011 02:54 GMT
#848
Caller's role obv got flipped. So citi,zen why did you kill Caller -- why did you change your mind?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 03 2011 03:01 GMT
#849
Every single person left in this game voted for an innocent except for me.. DOOMED!!! DOOMED!!! CALLER!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME!!!

citi.zen, it is me and you now... the only ones left who saw through this... I will pretend like you didn't get deceived on that last vote.. who do you think is mafia? I know you be clever, your first post this game spoke of truth! Please return to it -- don't let the mafia's lie consume you! You must trust in me. One of us will probably die tonight for being to great at this game. Let us join together.. your my only hope!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 03 2011 03:15 GMT
#850
YOU MAFIAS ARE SO CRUEL! First you killed GGQ... THAT IS A MOVE I WOULD MAKE! I GOT YOUR MESSAGE! GG...YEAH WELL I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!!! Going for the blue roles...knowing full well that the begining posters had roles...

THEN YOU KILLED MY TEAM MEMBERS!!! FIRST SUICIDAL SCAMP!!!! THEN LEGENDARY REBIRTHOFLEGEND!! YOU KILLED YOUR OWN KIND IN SPITE OF ME!!! THEN YOU KILLED FISHBALL, WHOM I SECRETLY LOVED DESPITE HIS STINCH!! BUT WORST OF ALL, YOU HAD TO KILL CALLER!!!!! WHO DO I HAVE LEFT!!! WHOO??? ARE YOU GOING TO KILL THEM TOO???

ARE YOU GOING TO USE MY INNOCENTS AGAINST ME??? ARE YOU GOING TO CALL ME A GODFATHER?? If you can make me godfather and let me join your team -- I surely will! IF YOU KILL ME TONIGHT, KNOW THIS: YOU MAY MISS THE MOST EPIC MAFIA ENDING EVER!!! DON'T PRETEND YOU ARE SLEEPING AND CANT HEAR ME!! I KNOW YOUR AWAKE!!! YOUR GOING ABOUT THIS TOWN THIS VERY MOMENT TRYING TO KILL YOUR NEXT VICTIM!!! IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO KILL ANYONE TONIGHT JUST IN SPITE OF ME THEN GO AHEAD!!!! DO IT!!! I WANT YOU TOO!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 03 2011 03:17 GMT
#851
On July 03 2011 12:01 Chezinu wrote:
Every single person left in this game voted for an innocent except for me.. DOOMED!!! DOOMED!!! CALLER!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME!!!

citi.zen, it is me and you now... the only ones left who saw through this... I will pretend like you didn't get deceived on that last vote.. who do you think is mafia? I know you be clever, your first post this game spoke of truth! Please return to it -- don't let the mafia's lie consume you! You must trust in me. One of us will probably die tonight for being to great at this game. Let us join together.. your my only hope!

Take two aspirin and chill out til morning. Caller did himself in. When you lie and put yourself in a position where your lies can no longer be explained you die. Caller isn't brilliant. Caller is a blithering idiot. Ya we lost a townie. Not my fault. The dipshit wanted to be the center of attention. Well he got it. Not my fault. Not towns fault. All Callers fault.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 03 2011 03:20 GMT
#852
On July 03 2011 12:15 Chezinu wrote:
YOU MAFIAS ARE SO CRUEL! First you killed GGQ... THAT IS A MOVE I WOULD MAKE! I GOT YOUR MESSAGE! GG...YEAH WELL I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!!! Going for the blue roles...knowing full well that the begining posters had roles...

THEN YOU KILLED MY TEAM MEMBERS!!! FIRST SUICIDAL SCAMP!!!! THEN LEGENDARY REBIRTHOFLEGEND!! YOU KILLED YOUR OWN KIND IN SPITE OF ME!!! THEN YOU KILLED FISHBALL, WHOM I SECRETLY LOVED DESPITE HIS STINCH!! BUT WORST OF ALL, YOU HAD TO KILL CALLER!!!!! WHO DO I HAVE LEFT!!! WHOO??? ARE YOU GOING TO KILL THEM TOO???

ARE YOU GOING TO USE MY INNOCENTS AGAINST ME??? ARE YOU GOING TO CALL ME A GODFATHER?? If you can make me godfather and let me join your team -- I surely will! IF YOU KILL ME TONIGHT, KNOW THIS: YOU MAY MISS THE MOST EPIC MAFIA ENDING EVER!!! DON'T PRETEND YOU ARE SLEEPING AND CANT HEAR ME!! I KNOW YOUR AWAKE!!! YOUR GOING ABOUT THIS TOWN THIS VERY MOMENT TRYING TO KILL YOUR NEXT VICTIM!!! IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO KILL ANYONE TONIGHT JUST IN SPITE OF ME THEN GO AHEAD!!!! DO IT!!! I WANT YOU TOO!!!

Stfu fool. I'll never play another game with you or Caller in it. If you wanna mod kill me for that feel free. Where the hell do you find these morons Ace?
Life can only kill you once.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 03 2011 03:28 GMT
#853
[QUOTE]On July 03 2011 12:17 Jackal58 wrote:
[QUOTE]On July 03 2011 12:01 Chezinu wrote:
All Callers fault.
[/QUOTE]

Its not entirely his fault.. I am partial to blame.. I"M SORRY CALLER!! I'M SORRY FOR SUGGESTING THE DEATH OF GM!!! TIS WAS ME!!!! WHY!?!??!


ITS ALL MY FAULT!!! HERE IS THE PROOF!!

[QUOTE]On June 25 2011 19:48 Chezinu wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 25 2011 13:32 Fishball wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 25 2011 13:27 Ace wrote:
Everyone should have gotten a role PM. If you didn't send myself or YM a PM asap. Game *officially* starts in 23.5 hours, but you can start discussing things now.

REMEMBER WE START AT NIGHT 0!

Good Luck!
[/QUOTE]

Can't we just start the blood shed now.
This is boring.[/QUOTE]
I think night 0 is going to be big! [url=http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg706/scaled.php?server=706&filename=doitj.jpg&res=medium][img]http://www.teamliquid.net/mirror/smilies/smile.gif[/img][/url][/QUOTE]


It was all in the smile!! I AM PART TO BLAME!! /cry I"M SORRY!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 03 2011 03:30 GMT
#854
On July 03 2011 12:20 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 12:15 Chezinu wrote:
YOU MAFIAS ARE SO CRUEL! First you killed GGQ... THAT IS A MOVE I WOULD MAKE! I GOT YOUR MESSAGE! GG...YEAH WELL I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!!! Going for the blue roles...knowing full well that the begining posters had roles...

THEN YOU KILLED MY TEAM MEMBERS!!! FIRST SUICIDAL SCAMP!!!! THEN LEGENDARY REBIRTHOFLEGEND!! YOU KILLED YOUR OWN KIND IN SPITE OF ME!!! THEN YOU KILLED FISHBALL, WHOM I SECRETLY LOVED DESPITE HIS STINCH!! BUT WORST OF ALL, YOU HAD TO KILL CALLER!!!!! WHO DO I HAVE LEFT!!! WHOO??? ARE YOU GOING TO KILL THEM TOO???

ARE YOU GOING TO USE MY INNOCENTS AGAINST ME??? ARE YOU GOING TO CALL ME A GODFATHER?? If you can make me godfather and let me join your team -- I surely will! IF YOU KILL ME TONIGHT, KNOW THIS: YOU MAY MISS THE MOST EPIC MAFIA ENDING EVER!!! DON'T PRETEND YOU ARE SLEEPING AND CANT HEAR ME!! I KNOW YOUR AWAKE!!! YOUR GOING ABOUT THIS TOWN THIS VERY MOMENT TRYING TO KILL YOUR NEXT VICTIM!!! IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO KILL ANYONE TONIGHT JUST IN SPITE OF ME THEN GO AHEAD!!!! DO IT!!! I WANT YOU TOO!!!

Stfu fool. I'll never play another game with you or Caller in it. If you wanna mod kill me for that feel free. Where the hell do you find these morons Ace?


What are you going to do? Shoot me? That will shut me up! Nevermind, you don't have the power.. go ahead.. end your self with the mod..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 03 2011 03:33 GMT
#855
On July 03 2011 12:30 Chezinu wrote:
What are you going to do? Shoot me? That will shut me up! Nevermind, you don't have the power.. go ahead.. end your self with the mod..

Hell no. I can't shoot you. All I can do is call you an asshole.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 03 2011 03:35 GMT
#856
Ya you guys love people that play the players and not the game. Well they are assholes. I'm calling them. They all flip brown.
Life can only kill you once.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 03 2011 03:41 GMT
#857
On July 03 2011 12:35 Jackal58 wrote:
Ya you guys love people that play the players and not the game. Well they are assholes. I'm calling them. They all flip brown.

Caller was pretty straight forward about his alignment. He also made clear he was a vigi. It is understandable that he lied about the amount of ammo he had.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 03 2011 03:48 GMT
#858
On July 03 2011 12:41 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 12:35 Jackal58 wrote:
Ya you guys love people that play the players and not the game. Well they are assholes. I'm calling them. They all flip brown.

Caller was pretty straight forward about his alignment. He also made clear he was a vigi. It is understandable that he lied about the amount of ammo he had.

Caller was all over the place. Every post he made was a lie. There is nothing understandable about any of it. His abilities at Mafia are below mine and I freely admit I suck.
Life can only kill you once.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 03 2011 08:32 GMT
#859
Hi Jackal58

Being mad at Caller doesn't make you town.

This game has been such a shit game though, like, perhaps you guys all know each other so well that you're cool with the way this thing is playing out, but really, it's goddamn impossible to work in the atmosphere that you guys create because you're fine with trolling.

Like, I'm going to trust Caller's read back from day1 that Kurumi is town, do you know why? Because There is no fucking way of getting a read on him anyway. And how the hell do we determine Chez's alignment without having played 10 games with him or something? I mean, I'm thankful for being a part of this game of Veterans, and most of you guys are hilarious, but damn, you're not healthy for trying to win one of those games as town.

I'm playing RTM at the same time and that game has like 200% less derp in the thread than this one, and much more valuable content.

With that said, it's time to try one last push to salvage this game. More coming up.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 03 2011 08:51 GMT
#860
The first thing to note is that we'll be in mylo tomorrow, as one person will die during the night and there might be three mafia remaining. We can stall for a night by sacrificing me and take it to a possible lylo, if we think that will give us more information.

ilovejonn
sandroba
Amber[LighT]
LSB
Chezinu
Palmar
Jackal58
Kurumi
citi.zen

This is the current player list. We know that RoL was mafia and it is possible that GMarshal was mafia, but I'm going to be working as if he wasn't one. If VE hadn't emoed out of the game like a little girl, then we'd have a mislynch now, but hey, who cares about that?

So, we have to pick a guy from this list and hang him. We do have the option of stalling for a night by hanging me.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 156
Hyun 57
soO 53
Dota 2
qojqva2175
monkeys_forever54
League of Legends
Doublelift2229
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4206
Liquid`Hasu680
Other Games
summit1g7435
FrodaN1667
KnowMe346
420jenkins222
Pyrionflax217
Livibee178
QueenE92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1055
• Shiphtur618
• Scarra344
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 43m
Patches Events
17h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 43m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.