• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:12
CEST 07:12
KST 14:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8306 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 73 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 04 2011 07:13 GMT
#881
On July 01 2011 17:29 citi.zen wrote:
Caller is Caller. It would not be unlike him to lie as town, or change his lies around 100000x as mafia. At this point he either has another bullet or he does not. We'll find out soon enough.


But I thought you would understand..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 04 2011 07:30 GMT
#882
Night 3

[image loading]




Jackal58 has been mauled


With 8 alive, it is 5 to lynch


Day 4 ends on Wednesday July 6th at 12AM ET/13:00 KST.



Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 04 2011 07:41 GMT
#883
Smart move mafia. Killing regular townies to keep your mafia hidden in the blues..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 04 2011 07:46 GMT
#884
Self-claim blue:
ilovejonn
sandroba
LSB
Palmar
citi.zen


Self-claim green:
Chezinu

No claim:
Amber[LighT]
Kurumi
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 04 2011 07:47 GMT
#885
oops

Self-claim blue:
ilovejonn
sandroba
LSB
Palmar
citi.zen
Kurumi


Self-claim green:
Chezinu

No claim:
Amber[LighT]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 04 2011 07:57 GMT
#886
On July 03 2011 09:00 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Be patient there's more to winning than just voting for the sake of voting quickly.


Let's see what the blue roles have to report today before mafia gets town to make rash decisions.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 04 2011 08:02 GMT
#887
Kurumi, ilovejonn, and LSB?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 04 2011 08:07 GMT
#888
sandroba vs Kurumi

and

ilovejonn and LSB vs Palmar and citi.zen

If ilovejonn and LSB -- ilovejonn would be lynched first

If Palmar and citi.zen -- Palmar would be lynched first

Just some ideas..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 04 2011 09:38 GMT
#889
I protected citi.zen because he is confirmed Blue/Town.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 04 2011 09:52 GMT
#890
Sandroba,did You heal RoL at any point of the game?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 04 2011 09:53 GMT
#891
Oh wait,he claimed VT,why he is listed as blue? I still think he is a medic but wat
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 04 2011 10:10 GMT
#892
Oh hey guys.

I'm going to work but I'll at least claim now. My role is Recruiter Mason. If you haven't guessed I was able to create a PM conversation with a player. However, I was able to pick someone myself, or pick someone completely at random who would be confirmed town. I chose to pick someone randomly and I got Jackal58! The confirmed townie would also be notified that I am pro-town. I'll post our PM conversation when I'm off since I'm on a phone right now
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 04 2011 10:25 GMT
#893
Jackal said You're clear Amber - You're confirmed town together with citi.zen.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 04 2011 12:40 GMT
#894
GL town. Go get 'em.
Life can only kill you once.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 04 2011 12:48 GMT
#895
Cool,

So we hang Chez and Sandroba.

If the scum isn't dead by then we kill Kurumi.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 04 2011 13:13 GMT
#896
##Vote Chezinu
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 04 2011 13:16 GMT
#897
On July 04 2011 21:48 Palmar wrote:
Cool,

So we hang Chez and Sandroba.

If the scum isn't dead by then we kill Kurumi.

Yeah,whatever You want. I think Chez is null read,but whatever.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 04 2011 13:23 GMT
#898
On July 04 2011 22:16 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 21:48 Palmar wrote:
Cool,

So we hang Chez and Sandroba.

If the scum isn't dead by then we kill Kurumi.

Yeah,whatever You want. I think Chez is null read,but whatever.


I think you are null read.

But hey, it's just by exclusion.

We gamble on LSB/ILJ being cool.

We trust that Amber is town

I am town (or you can lynch me, if you don't trust that)

And Citi.zen is probably town

So, we kill one of you, Chez and sandroba. I like sandroba and chez both over you.
Computer says mafia
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 04 2011 13:36 GMT
#899
I think sandroba should be lynched first...
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 04 2011 13:46 GMT
#900
On July 04 2011 22:36 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I think sandroba should be lynched first...

He claimed VT,what did Chez claim?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4495
Leta 1567
Bale 59
Shine 32
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft593
Sick117
Mew2King28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush566
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 48m
Patches Events
9h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 48m
OSC
17h 48m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.