• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:18
CEST 19:18
KST 02:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12741 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 73 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 04 2011 13:47 GMT
#901
chez claimed town-aligned, I think.
Computer says mafia
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 04 2011 14:53 GMT
#902
##Vote: Chezinu

Now what?
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 04 2011 15:32 GMT
#903
On July 04 2011 16:13 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 17:29 citi.zen wrote:
Caller is Caller. It would not be unlike him to lie as town, or change his lies around 100000x as mafia. At this point he either has another bullet or he does not. We'll find out soon enough.


But I thought you would understand..

What I wrote was that Caller is hard to figure out. He plays however he feels like playing as town and as a red he likes (and is good at) being in the spotlight and cooking up convoluted stories where every day he changed his claim:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=116703

But yeah. I do understand what you are trying to do Chez. As I mentioned, I am not Caller, you won't get off the hook that easily.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 04 2011 16:25 GMT
#904
WaW Mafia is the funniest game to read of all time.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 04 2011 16:26 GMT
#905
On July 05 2011 01:25 Ace wrote:
WaW Mafia is the funniest game to read of all time.

it was even better if you were sitting in mafia irc chat
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
July 04 2011 16:33 GMT
#906
The best part was probably that 90% of people thought it was a troll game because literally no mafia died until like day 4 or something. I might have to read that game for the lulz at some point. I think I stopped reading at around page 60 or 70 last game.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 04 2011 16:34 GMT
#907
Last night I used another one of my powers, I checked Chezinu and he returned Innocent.

Now, first I would like to point out this isn't a 100% claim, as Chez could be the godfather.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 04 2011 16:37 GMT
#908
herp derp

So everyone is town.

Whatever

##Unvote
##Vote Sandroba
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 04 2011 16:46 GMT
#909
##vote sandroba
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 04 2011 16:46 GMT
#910
Just wondering, medics can you self protect?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 04 2011 16:47 GMT
#911
On July 05 2011 01:46 LSB wrote:
Just wondering, medics can you self protect?

I can't,though I have two lives.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 04 2011 16:54 GMT
#912
For everyone, I've provided this list. I have bolded the things I feel are too convenient

ilovejonn- Coroner
sandroba- No claim
LSB- JOAT
Palmar- Virgin
citi.zen- Chief Investigator
Chezinu- Vanilla Town
Amber[LighT]- Mason
Kurumi- Veteran Medic

Sandroba- Generally mafia don't like to claim until the very end in order to see what other people are doing.
Palmar- A weird role that hasn't seen much play in TL Mafia. It through me off guard since it didn't seem like a role Ace would actually use.
Amber[LighT]- Well, until Amber posts his PM conversation with Jackal, he will always be suspicious in my eyes
Kurumi- Mafia generally like to claim roles that can explain why they are alive. A role like a veteran is a good claim as then people won't wonder why you are alive.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 04 2011 16:56 GMT
#913
A few more questions.

Sandroba can you please roleclaim?
Who protected Rol night 2?

ilovejonn- who did you check and what was the result?
Amber[LighT]- can you please post the pm conversation?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 04 2011 16:56 GMT
#914
On July 05 2011 01:54 LSB wrote:
For everyone, I've provided this list. I have bolded the things I feel are too convenient

ilovejonn- Coroner
sandroba- No claim
LSB- JOAT
Palmar- Virgin
citi.zen- Chief Investigator
Chezinu- Vanilla Town
Amber[LighT]- Mason
Kurumi- Veteran Medic

Sandroba- Generally mafia don't like to claim until the very end in order to see what other people are doing.
Palmar- A weird role that hasn't seen much play in TL Mafia. It through me off guard since it didn't seem like a role Ace would actually use.
Amber[LighT]- Well, until Amber posts his PM conversation with Jackal, he will always be suspicious in my eyes
Kurumi- Mafia generally like to claim roles that can explain why they are alive. A role like a veteran is a good claim as then people won't wonder why you are alive.

I am alive because I am useless besides healing people,meh.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 04 2011 17:00 GMT
#915
On July 05 2011 01:56 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 01:54 LSB wrote:
For everyone, I've provided this list. I have bolded the things I feel are too convenient

ilovejonn- Coroner
sandroba- No claim
LSB- JOAT
Palmar- Virgin
citi.zen- Chief Investigator
Chezinu- Vanilla Town
Amber[LighT]- Mason
Kurumi- Veteran Medic

Sandroba- Generally mafia don't like to claim until the very end in order to see what other people are doing.
Palmar- A weird role that hasn't seen much play in TL Mafia. It through me off guard since it didn't seem like a role Ace would actually use.
Amber[LighT]- Well, until Amber posts his PM conversation with Jackal, he will always be suspicious in my eyes
Kurumi- Mafia generally like to claim roles that can explain why they are alive. A role like a veteran is a good claim as then people won't wonder why you are alive.

I am alive because I am useless besides healing people,meh.

Btw, did you protect Rol night 2?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 04 2011 17:01 GMT
#916
I mean night 1?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 04 2011 17:17 GMT
#917
On July 05 2011 01:54 LSB wrote:
For everyone, I've provided this list. I have bolded the things I feel are too convenient

ilovejonn- Coroner
sandroba- No claim
LSB- JOAT
Palmar- Virgin
citi.zen- Chief Investigator
Chezinu- Vanilla Town
Amber[LighT]- Mason
Kurumi- Veteran Medic

Sandroba- Generally mafia don't like to claim until the very end in order to see what other people are doing.
Palmar- A weird role that hasn't seen much play in TL Mafia. It through me off guard since it didn't seem like a role Ace would actually use.
Amber[LighT]- Well, until Amber posts his PM conversation with Jackal, he will always be suspicious in my eyes
Kurumi- Mafia generally like to claim roles that can explain why they are alive. A role like a veteran is a good claim as then people won't wonder why you are alive.



Jackal would never say he's confirmed 100% unless he was sure.

If you don't trust my claim, then just hang me
Computer says mafia
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 04 2011 17:19 GMT
#918
I'm out of work at 3 so expect my pms to be here before 4. I cant believe the number of people who came to the ER today -_________-;
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 04 2011 17:49 GMT
#919
On July 05 2011 02:00 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 01:56 Kurumi wrote:
On July 05 2011 01:54 LSB wrote:
For everyone, I've provided this list. I have bolded the things I feel are too convenient

ilovejonn- Coroner
sandroba- No claim
LSB- JOAT
Palmar- Virgin
citi.zen- Chief Investigator
Chezinu- Vanilla Town
Amber[LighT]- Mason
Kurumi- Veteran Medic

Sandroba- Generally mafia don't like to claim until the very end in order to see what other people are doing.
Palmar- A weird role that hasn't seen much play in TL Mafia. It through me off guard since it didn't seem like a role Ace would actually use.
Amber[LighT]- Well, until Amber posts his PM conversation with Jackal, he will always be suspicious in my eyes
Kurumi- Mafia generally like to claim roles that can explain why they are alive. A role like a veteran is a good claim as then people won't wonder why you are alive.

I am alive because I am useless besides healing people,meh.

Btw, did you protect Rol night 2?

no
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 04 2011 19:38 GMT
#920
I claimed already, vanilla townie. Well either LSB is lieing and fooled me all game and him and jonn are scum OR chezinu is godfather along with kurumi. Only one thing doesn't feel right about LSB claim to me, which is the fact that LSB claimed a shot night 2 which was theoretically the only night caller did not shoot. Also he claimed to have shot RoL and somehow he did not die.
Either way I like hanging chezinu better today.
##Vote: Chezinu
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 420
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9787
Dendi1121
League of Legends
Reynor206
Counter-Strike
fl0m5388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby525
Liquid`Hasu277
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1067
Beastyqt748
B2W.Neo674
Mlord514
olofmeister481
Khaldor459
KnowMe300
crisheroes153
Livibee95
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick230
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 24
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV525
League of Legends
• Nemesis3295
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1467
Other Games
• Shiphtur713
• imaqtpie286
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 42m
OSC
5h 42m
Replay Cast
5h 42m
OSC
18h 42m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.