• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7080 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 73 Next
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 17:44 GMT
#621
On July 01 2011 02:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:42 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:41 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:41 Palmar wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:38 Fishball wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:36 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.


It was my logic!

Your logic sucked too.


Fuck logic, hanging you is the Emperor's command.

I feel betrayed by blood.

hurry up and claim then, let's hear your claim. maybe we'll get off you.


Claim his role, or my throne?

Icelands not even a real country.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 30 2011 17:46 GMT
#622
On July 01 2011 02:44 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:42 Palmar wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:42 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:41 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:41 Palmar wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:38 Fishball wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:36 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
[quote]
medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.


It was my logic!

Your logic sucked too.


Fuck logic, hanging you is the Emperor's command.

I feel betrayed by blood.

hurry up and claim then, let's hear your claim. maybe we'll get off you.


Claim his role, or my throne?

Icelands not even a real country.

Before dying You could post Your results.
##unvote RebirthOfLegend
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-30 17:48:54
June 30 2011 17:48 GMT
#623

Day 2

[image loading]


RebirthofLegend has been lynched

Night 2 ends on Saturday at 12AM ET/ 13:00 KST. It may end prematurely if all Night Actions are sent in ahead of time.

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 30 2011 17:49 GMT
#624
Guess he wasn't Coroner,meh.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 17:51 GMT
#625
lol whoops, was updating RTM. gggl
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2011 17:52 GMT
#626
doesn't this game operate under majority lynch? If so, RoL is already dead.

As a general note I am slightly taken aback at how only RoL is defending himself from this. Coulda sworn there was a general agreement that you lynch the dt before you lynch the accused. However, seeing how the trend was going I realized that ace gave me my role for a reason.

I am the lie detector

Once per day/night cycle starting day 1 I am able to select one single post, or I can specify a specific segment of a post. Upon doing this I will be informed if the player is telling the truth or lying. I only claim this for a few reasons at the moment.

It confirms Fishball as cop. It confirms RoL as mafia.

I chose this post for the day 2.
On June 30 2011 16:39 Fishball wrote:

When I check a player, the results either comes back as "Innocent" for Town aligned players, or "Guilty" for Mafia.



This returned True

I opted to choose the most specific line in his entire post about his role in terms of confirming or denying his claim. As the check returned true about the description of his role this leads me to believe he is in fact telling the truth. As no red would actually know how the cop mechanic works for sure, nor would any other role. As such I believe it confirms him.

as for day 1 I chose

On June 29 2011 22:08 Caller wrote:
I used my one bullet to shoot GMarshal


This was true

I chose this bit of callers vig claim post for a few reasons. 1, he said he did it night 1 when he did it night 0, and on the offchance he was a godfather he could lie about his role to fool mine. As such I opted to analyze the segment that would legitimize his claim, or nail him as a liar. As it returned truth, caller is in fact a role that has 1 kp ability. This says nothing of his alignment, but whatever role he has was limited to 1 kp.

Now, based on the results of my role, I am voting RoL as Fishball's claim is legit.

##vote rebirthoflegend
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2011 17:54 GMT
#627
and day ended ffs.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 17:56 GMT
#628
shit

fuck guys my bad, Fishball and BC are both mafia.

I totally lied about my abilities. I have TWO shots, not one. I was waiting for somebody to bumble into the trap I had laid, but I didn't expect BC to do it.

I'm going to prove it by shooting BC tonight.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 30 2011 17:59 GMT
#629
Fishball,Caller and BC are mafia,fourth is already dead and it wasn't deconduo,hurray this game.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-30 18:01:44
June 30 2011 18:01 GMT
#630
edit: sorry dead
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 18:02 GMT
#631
On July 01 2011 03:01 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Fuck you.

sorry brah I meant the best
anyways your sacrifice was not in vain
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 30 2011 18:03 GMT
#632
Oh Yeah Caller,when only one death flips I am dead sure YOu're scum. Scratch the part about Fishball and BC,I am undecided.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 18:05 GMT
#633
On July 01 2011 03:03 Kurumi wrote:
Oh Yeah Caller,when only one death flips I am dead sure YOu're scum. Scratch the part about Fishball and BC,I am undecided.

Sure, feel free to lynch me tomorrow if you feel that way. I'm still shooting BC for lying. If BC dies tomorrow, it will prove that BC is lying. And if BC lied, he's mafia. And if he's mafia, I can't be mafia. Do the logic.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 18:13 GMT
#634
On July 01 2011 02:56 Caller wrote:
shit

fuck guys my bad, Fishball and BC are both mafia.

I totally lied about my abilities. I have TWO shots, not one. I was waiting for somebody to bumble into the trap I had laid, but I didn't expect BC to do it.

I'm going to prove it by shooting BC tonight.


That doesn't even make fucking sense.

if BC is mafia and you're not, he's hardly stupid enough to lie about you telling the truth, fully knowing you could easily call him out on it.

I say we kill and hang you all.
Computer says mafia
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2011 18:13 GMT
#635
On July 01 2011 03:05 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 03:03 Kurumi wrote:
Oh Yeah Caller,when only one death flips I am dead sure YOu're scum. Scratch the part about Fishball and BC,I am undecided.

Sure, feel free to lynch me tomorrow if you feel that way. I'm still shooting BC for lying. If BC dies tomorrow, it will prove that BC is lying. And if BC lied, he's mafia. And if he's mafia, I can't be mafia. Do the logic.


Rofl.

Only way I am going to die is if mafia shoot me. Protects the confirmed blues which I am fine with. Also caller, if you have learned anything about me when I am mafia, I am much ballsier than most. Creating this situation is something I could easily do just to confirm you or me.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 18:15 GMT
#636
At least hopefully caller will be shooting BC tonight, so we don't have to hang him. Then we hang caller.
Computer says mafia
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 30 2011 18:17 GMT
#637
On July 01 2011 02:32 Ace wrote:
Day 2


With 14 alive, it is 8 to lynch.


RebirthofLegend(8) - Fishball, sandroba, Palmar, Kurumi, Chezinu, LSB, Caller, Amber[Light]

Fishball (1) - RiberthofLegend



Not voting - ilovejohn, citi.zen, VisceraEyes, BloodyC0bbler, Jackal58

Day 2 has ended. RebirthofLegend will be lynched soon.


I voted well before this post Ace.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=10065680

And I haven't seen this much fucking bullshit since I left the farm.
Life can only kill you once.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-30 18:19:39
June 30 2011 18:19 GMT
#638
Woah, back up. Jackal worked on a farm?
Edit: Sorry, seriously done posting.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 18:25 GMT
#639
On July 01 2011 03:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:56 Caller wrote:
shit

fuck guys my bad, Fishball and BC are both mafia.

I totally lied about my abilities. I have TWO shots, not one. I was waiting for somebody to bumble into the trap I had laid, but I didn't expect BC to do it.

I'm going to prove it by shooting BC tonight.


That doesn't even make fucking sense.

if BC is mafia and you're not, he's hardly stupid enough to lie about you telling the truth, fully knowing you could easily call him out on it.

I say we kill and hang you all.

what are you talking about

I have said since night 1 that I have had one shot and that I used it to shoot GMarshal. BC says that he asked Ace using his "lie detector" role to see if that it is true that I had one shot and used it to shoot GMarshal. He claims to have gotten a "true" result.

Except that I actually have two shots. Therefore, it is impossible for BC to have gotten a true result. But he doesn't know I have two shots. I'm vigilante and I know I have two shots. I kept one of my shots as an ace in the hole, and claimed I only had one shot. BC fell for it and said that his role says that I only have one shot. I however have two shots. And it is very easy for me to prove it. By shooting BC.

If BC is telling the truth, he won't die, because apparently I only had one bullet and I used it on GMarshal. However, if he is lying, then he will die.

Consider the following circumstances:

BC is truthful, I am truthful.

Obviously impossible.

BC is truthful, I am lying.

Then BC doesn't die, and I'm just someone who had 1 KP and already used it. In other words, I can't be mafia, because they have infinite shots.

BC is lying, I am truthful.

Then BC will die. And You will see that tomorrow.

BC is lying, I am lying.

If we were both mafia, I would be unable to shoot BC. So he wouldn't die.

Mafia have two options: either shoot someone, or shoot nobody, or shoot BC. They can't shoot BC because he is mafia, but lets say they do somehow. Then the end result is the same as if they shot nobody.

Now let's say they shot nobody. BC dies. If he were telling the truth (which he's not) then that means mafia must have killed him, and that I didn't. Which in turn confirms me as 1KP role. If he was lying, then he should be dead anyways for lying, and nobody will miss him, except mafia.

And if they shoot somebody else-well, should be obvious what this implies.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 18:36 GMT
#640
Cool

I have all faith you will prove your loyalty by shooting BC.

Doesn't mean we won't lynch you.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 203
ViBE105
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3411
GuemChi 1015
Leta 111
Terrorterran 86
Bale 39
NaDa 32
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox904
Mew2King34
Other Games
summit1g7391
JimRising 592
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick749
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur512
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 52m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.