• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:28
CEST 04:28
KST 11:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6094 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 73 Next
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 16:58 GMT
#601
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 30 2011 17:02 GMT
#602
Mafia was given Medic? Oh shit.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 30 2011 17:10 GMT
#603
citi.zen has replaced Radfield
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 17:12 GMT
#604
nooooooooooooooooo
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 03:20:10
June 30 2011 17:32 GMT
#605
Day 2


With 14 alive, it is 8 to lynch.


RebirthofLegend(10) - Fishball, sandroba, Palmar, Kurumi, Chezinu, LSB, Caller, Amber[Light], Jackal58, ilovejohn

Fishball (1) - RebirthofLegend



Not voting - citi.zen, VisceraEyes, BloodyC0bbler

Day 2 has ended. RebirthofLegend will be lynched soon.

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 17:34 GMT
#606
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 17:35 GMT
#607
On July 01 2011 02:32 Ace wrote:
Day 2


With 14 alive, it is 8 to lynch.


RebirthofLegend(7) - Fishball, sandroba, Palmar, Kurumi, Chezinu, LSB, Caller



Not voting - Amber[Light], ilovejohn, citi.zen, VisceraEyes, BloodyC0bbler, Jackal58, RiberthofLegend


It is now Day 2 and it will end on Friday at 12AM ET/13:00 KST.


I voted for fishball.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 17:36 GMT
#608
lol you guys suck, and you will realize soon enough why you fucked up.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 17:36 GMT
#609
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 17:38 GMT
#610
On July 01 2011 02:36 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.

Your logic sucks, and you are wrong. How the fuck does me saying the medic who protected me needs to call it out translate to me trying to flush out medics?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 30 2011 17:38 GMT
#611
On July 01 2011 02:36 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.


It was my logic!
靈魂交響曲
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 17:39 GMT
#612
On July 01 2011 02:38 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:36 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.


It was my logic!

Your logic sucked too.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 17:41 GMT
#613
On July 01 2011 02:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:38 Fishball wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:36 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.


It was my logic!

Your logic sucked too.


Fuck logic, hanging you is the Emperor's command.
Computer says mafia
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 17:41 GMT
#614
I am happy after all the talk and reasoning that was given about why believing a fucking DT check blindly was so dumb, you guys just sheeped my death. Although I am sure with the help of 4 mafia jumping on that shit it made it that much easier.

I hope you clowns realize how fucked you are tomorrow with an alignment DT running the show rofl.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 17:41 GMT
#615
On July 01 2011 02:38 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:36 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.

Your logic sucks, and you are wrong. How the fuck does me saying the medic who protected me needs to call it out translate to me trying to flush out medics?

because that's how I roll
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 17:41 GMT
#616
On July 01 2011 02:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:38 Fishball wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:36 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.


It was my logic!

Your logic sucked too.


Fuck logic, hanging you is the Emperor's command.

I feel betrayed by blood.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 17:41 GMT
#617
On July 01 2011 02:41 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:38 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:36 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.

Your logic sucks, and you are wrong. How the fuck does me saying the medic who protected me needs to call it out translate to me trying to flush out medics?

because that's how I roll

I hate you.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 17:42 GMT
#618
On July 01 2011 02:41 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:41 Palmar wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:38 Fishball wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:36 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.


It was my logic!

Your logic sucked too.


Fuck logic, hanging you is the Emperor's command.

I feel betrayed by blood.

hurry up and claim then, let's hear your claim. maybe we'll get off you.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 17:42 GMT
#619
On July 01 2011 02:42 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:41 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:41 Palmar wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:38 Fishball wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:36 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.


It was my logic!

Your logic sucked too.


Fuck logic, hanging you is the Emperor's command.

I feel betrayed by blood.

hurry up and claim then, let's hear your claim. maybe we'll get off you.


Claim his role, or my throne?
Computer says mafia
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 17:43 GMT
#620
On July 01 2011 02:42 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:41 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:41 Palmar wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:38 Fishball wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:36 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:58 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 01:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Wait until this medic claims then if you truly think I am a liar caller. I think its probably VisceraEyes, which you guys obviously lend no credit to. But lets see if someone else claims to have saved me.

As I said earlier, I am purely speculating on you caller. The second hit confuses the shit out of me, and I can't explain it other then by what I wrote or another vig. If you don't believe there is a medic, then there is no problem in waiting for him to hopefully role claim, if I am lying, it won't happen.

We fundamentally disagree on your first response though. A. What are you talking about? B. I still think it was dumb and C. you are wrong.

medics do not fucking claim.

Are you fucking kidding? If you are gungho about getting me killed why would you dismiss evidence to the contrary? Is this a fucking joke? You are saying I am a lying mafia, I am saying I am not.

and i'm saying there's no need to do so because I have already proven that you are lying and are simply trying to flush out medics so that your buddies will be able to hit them tomorrow. It's already proven that you're mafia. Anyone that doesn't follow my logic needs to get their head checked.


It was my logic!

Your logic sucked too.


Fuck logic, hanging you is the Emperor's command.

I feel betrayed by blood.

hurry up and claim then, let's hear your claim. maybe we'll get off you.

I was the coroner-type role you jackass.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings102
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft339
ByuN 255
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE79
CosmosSc2 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2321
GuemChi 1374
Artosis 649
Sharp 166
910 57
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 18
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 741
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Other Games
summit1g8827
Day[9].tv792
JimRising 609
C9.Mang0423
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick805
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
• EnkiAlexander 51
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo291
Other Games
• Day9tv792
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 32m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.