• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11094 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 369

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 367 368 369 370 371 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 09 2013 06:48 GMT
#7361
On July 09 2013 15:47 Hyren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 14:19 arb wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:37 HazMat wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:35 cLutZ wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:24 caelym wrote:
yea... coastal cities are hella expensive


Chicago, where I live, is no cakewalk. If you want to not have to risk bulletholes that is.

Ouch. Is Chicago really as bad as they say? Detroit especially sounds like hell.

I'm pretty sure Detroit is one of the most dangerous cities in America tbh.

My brother lived in MexicanTown in Detroit for a while, felt pretty sketch when me and my parents visited. Lots of abandoned, broken down buildings. Graffiti everywhere. On the other hand, best Mexican food ever.

Detroit; mexican food; as a San Diegan my brain can not compute.
liftlift > tsm
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
July 09 2013 06:54 GMT
#7362
portland is great if you can stand the weather. I moved up there and a big part of the reason I'm glad to be back in california is that I don't have to put up with icy rain half the year.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
July 09 2013 06:54 GMT
#7363
On July 09 2013 15:48 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 15:47 Hyren wrote:
On July 09 2013 14:19 arb wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:37 HazMat wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:35 cLutZ wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:24 caelym wrote:
yea... coastal cities are hella expensive


Chicago, where I live, is no cakewalk. If you want to not have to risk bulletholes that is.

Ouch. Is Chicago really as bad as they say? Detroit especially sounds like hell.

I'm pretty sure Detroit is one of the most dangerous cities in America tbh.

My brother lived in MexicanTown in Detroit for a while, felt pretty sketch when me and my parents visited. Lots of abandoned, broken down buildings. Graffiti everywhere. On the other hand, best Mexican food ever.

Detroit; mexican food; as a San Diegan my brain can not compute.

As a person living in LA, I cannot comprehend why 90 miles makes such a big difference in California Burritos and Carne Asada fries.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 07:02:23
July 09 2013 06:56 GMT
#7364
On July 09 2013 15:44 Eiii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 15:35 sob3k wrote:
also food carts


if you go to the food carts there's like an 80% chance you get something delicious and a 20% chance you get stabbed by a street kid and then diarrhea.

would not reccomend


Were talking about Portland right? 0.o

diarrhea maybe, but stabbed?
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 09 2013 06:56 GMT
#7365
On July 09 2013 15:54 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 15:48 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 09 2013 15:47 Hyren wrote:
On July 09 2013 14:19 arb wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:37 HazMat wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:35 cLutZ wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:24 caelym wrote:
yea... coastal cities are hella expensive


Chicago, where I live, is no cakewalk. If you want to not have to risk bulletholes that is.

Ouch. Is Chicago really as bad as they say? Detroit especially sounds like hell.

I'm pretty sure Detroit is one of the most dangerous cities in America tbh.

My brother lived in MexicanTown in Detroit for a while, felt pretty sketch when me and my parents visited. Lots of abandoned, broken down buildings. Graffiti everywhere. On the other hand, best Mexican food ever.

Detroit; mexican food; as a San Diegan my brain can not compute.

As a person living in LA, I cannot comprehend why 90 miles makes such a big difference in California Burritos and Carne Asada fries.

90 miles = tortilla wrap.
liftlift > tsm
JALbert
Profile Joined March 2011
United States484 Posts
July 09 2013 07:11 GMT
#7366
On July 09 2013 15:34 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 15:27 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 09 2013 15:25 sob3k wrote:
On July 09 2013 14:36 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:37 sob3k wrote:
Portland Oregon is cheap as fuck and amazing. Come over here.

No.
Nonono.
NononoNONONO
I could go on for a long time about Portland... xD
Come to Seattle guyz it's cool here and everyone is chill


Seattle is just like dirty Portland

We fill our own gas, and we have about 50% less hipsters.

:D

I think most would favor not having to pump their own gas. Its a secret luxury. Especially with the Pacific NW weather. Strike 2!


No I try an avoid ever getting gasoline in Oregon if I can avoid it.

The eternal question: Is Oregon Washington's Mexico, or California's Canada? Or...

+ Show Spoiler +
Idaho's Portugal?
Stealing Nashor Podcast - http://stealingnashor.libsyn.com | Stupid build enthusiast
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
July 09 2013 07:16 GMT
#7367
Was wondering if either trolls or a 5v5 team on TL could try and test something out:

Essentially picking a jungler to be a ward clearer. What this jungler would do is buy an oracles and go around the whole map completely robbing the enemy team of vision. This strat has probably been tried before (I have no clue if competitively) but I don't see why it isn't used. It could increase the jungle champ pool by quite a bit I find, and with the increased amount of gold in the jungle, could allow fast/farm junglers to increase in relevance.
Essentially, I sort of imagine the jungler doing this would need some combination of: (I guess at least one of the bolded)
dueling power
high speed/mobility
escape potential
half-threatening gank potential
farm jungle quickly
survive on low farm
fight with low farm
have threat while building tank items

Someone like Yi could find actual relevance speeding around the map, taking out wards and farming up to become a sort of split-push monster later on. Trundle could take out wards and get away easily, building tank/cdr and still being useful later on.
In addition to this, if it were combined with ceding farm to the support for a quick mobi boots, the support could move around the map undetected and apply really strong pressure. I guess this sort of play (ward clearer) could open up a lot of possibilities for early-aggression oriented teams, applying tons of pressure all over the map, easily taking objectives, etc.

So, in addition to the request that someone try this, I have two questions:
Is there a reason this could not work at higher levels of play? and
What champions would be the best to attempt this sort of strategy should this strategy be possible at higher levels.
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 09 2013 07:19 GMT
#7368
On July 09 2013 16:16 Dark_Chill wrote:
Was wondering if either trolls or a 5v5 team on TL could try and test something out:

Essentially picking a jungler to be a ward clearer. What this jungler would do is buy an oracles and go around the whole map completely robbing the enemy team of vision. This strat has probably been tried before (I have no clue if competitively) but I don't see why it isn't used. It could increase the jungle champ pool by quite a bit I find, and with the increased amount of gold in the jungle, could allow fast/farm junglers to increase in relevance.
Essentially, I sort of imagine the jungler doing this would need some combination of: (I guess at least one of the bolded)
dueling power
high speed/mobility
escape potential
half-threatening gank potential
farm jungle quickly
survive on low farm
fight with low farm
have threat while building tank items

Someone like Yi could find actual relevance speeding around the map, taking out wards and farming up to become a sort of split-push monster later on. Trundle could take out wards and get away easily, building tank/cdr and still being useful later on.
In addition to this, if it were combined with ceding farm to the support for a quick mobi boots, the support could move around the map undetected and apply really strong pressure. I guess this sort of play (ward clearer) could open up a lot of possibilities for early-aggression oriented teams, applying tons of pressure all over the map, easily taking objectives, etc.

So, in addition to the request that someone try this, I have two questions:
Is there a reason this could not work at higher levels of play? and
What champions would be the best to attempt this sort of strategy should this strategy be possible at higher levels.

Did you not watch Season 2?
liftlift > tsm
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 07:19:47
July 09 2013 07:19 GMT
#7369
how the fuck are you gonna stay relevant off jungle farm if you're dropping 400g on oracles every 6 minutes assumign you never die
TranslatorBaa!
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
July 09 2013 07:22 GMT
#7370
On July 09 2013 16:19 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 16:16 Dark_Chill wrote:
Was wondering if either trolls or a 5v5 team on TL could try and test something out:

Essentially picking a jungler to be a ward clearer. What this jungler would do is buy an oracles and go around the whole map completely robbing the enemy team of vision. This strat has probably been tried before (I have no clue if competitively) but I don't see why it isn't used. It could increase the jungle champ pool by quite a bit I find, and with the increased amount of gold in the jungle, could allow fast/farm junglers to increase in relevance.
Essentially, I sort of imagine the jungler doing this would need some combination of: (I guess at least one of the bolded)
dueling power
high speed/mobility
escape potential
half-threatening gank potential
farm jungle quickly
survive on low farm
fight with low farm
have threat while building tank items

Someone like Yi could find actual relevance speeding around the map, taking out wards and farming up to become a sort of split-push monster later on. Trundle could take out wards and get away easily, building tank/cdr and still being useful later on.
In addition to this, if it were combined with ceding farm to the support for a quick mobi boots, the support could move around the map undetected and apply really strong pressure. I guess this sort of play (ward clearer) could open up a lot of possibilities for early-aggression oriented teams, applying tons of pressure all over the map, easily taking objectives, etc.

So, in addition to the request that someone try this, I have two questions:
Is there a reason this could not work at higher levels of play? and
What champions would be the best to attempt this sort of strategy should this strategy be possible at higher levels.

Did you not watch Season 2?

yah it's actually kind of entertaining to see someone so clearly spell out what we suffered through for so long as a novel idea.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
July 09 2013 07:26 GMT
#7371
i was gonna say... shyvana circa season 2? udyr's heyday? yes pls bring that back
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
July 09 2013 07:28 GMT
#7372
On July 09 2013 16:16 Dark_Chill wrote:
Was wondering if either trolls or a 5v5 team on TL could try and test something out:

Essentially picking a jungler to be a ward clearer. What this jungler would do is buy an oracles and go around the whole map completely robbing the enemy team of vision. This strat has probably been tried before (I have no clue if competitively) but I don't see why it isn't used. It could increase the jungle champ pool by quite a bit I find, and with the increased amount of gold in the jungle, could allow fast/farm junglers to increase in relevance.
Essentially, I sort of imagine the jungler doing this would need some combination of: (I guess at least one of the bolded)
dueling power
high speed/mobility
escape potential
half-threatening gank potential
farm jungle quickly
survive on low farm
fight with low farm
have threat while building tank items

Someone like Yi could find actual relevance speeding around the map, taking out wards and farming up to become a sort of split-push monster later on. Trundle could take out wards and get away easily, building tank/cdr and still being useful later on.
In addition to this, if it were combined with ceding farm to the support for a quick mobi boots, the support could move around the map undetected and apply really strong pressure. I guess this sort of play (ward clearer) could open up a lot of possibilities for early-aggression oriented teams, applying tons of pressure all over the map, easily taking objectives, etc.

So, in addition to the request that someone try this, I have two questions:
Is there a reason this could not work at higher levels of play? and
What champions would be the best to attempt this sort of strategy should this strategy be possible at higher levels.


Did that with Mundo in S2. Rush tabi, HoG and oracles. Do nothing but farm jungle and clear wards and countergank.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
July 09 2013 07:38 GMT
#7373
The team MRN dispute ended up dripping into sc2 general. With ROOT announcing their house. #ESPORTS
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 09 2013 07:47 GMT
#7374
On July 09 2013 16:11 JALbert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 15:34 Irave wrote:
On July 09 2013 15:27 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 09 2013 15:25 sob3k wrote:
On July 09 2013 14:36 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:37 sob3k wrote:
Portland Oregon is cheap as fuck and amazing. Come over here.

No.
Nonono.
NononoNONONO
I could go on for a long time about Portland... xD
Come to Seattle guyz it's cool here and everyone is chill


Seattle is just like dirty Portland

We fill our own gas, and we have about 50% less hipsters.

:D

I think most would favor not having to pump their own gas. Its a secret luxury. Especially with the Pacific NW weather. Strike 2!


No I try an avoid ever getting gasoline in Oregon if I can avoid it.

The eternal question: Is Oregon Washington's Mexico, or California's Canada? Or...

+ Show Spoiler +
Idaho's Portugal?


QFT. There is nothing I hate more than a person who is totally unnecessary and is of ambiguous tip necessity. Plus, who even carries bills <$20 anyways?
Freeeeeeedom
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 09 2013 07:48 GMT
#7375
Yep, that's Season 2 jungle, thank god that is dead. Most boring shit ever. Get mobility boots, oracle, then run around ganking wards. They don't make for fun targets, they just sit there and feed.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
July 09 2013 07:59 GMT
#7376
Since I don't really follow the pro scene much (I actually used to skip the tournament stuff when it came up in TL GD) so I can't say I know too much of the style since I didn't really experience it at low elo.
In season 3 though, I hear a lot of complaints about wards being way too common, so could be a solution to that. With oracles on a duration, it makes it a lot more risky to do it, so it shouldn't really be a common strategy. Because of the investment into oracles, I'd guess that it cuts down the junglers who can afford to this (either making up money through fast clearing or getting good ganks).
I'm mostly just asking if it can be done in season 3 and be put to good use in certain teamcomps.
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 08:08:46
July 09 2013 08:07 GMT
#7377
On July 09 2013 16:59 Dark_Chill wrote:
Since I don't really follow the pro scene much (I actually used to skip the tournament stuff when it came up in TL GD) so I can't say I know too much of the style since I didn't really experience it at low elo.
In season 3 though, I hear a lot of complaints about wards being way too common, so could be a solution to that. With oracles on a duration, it makes it a lot more risky to do it, so it shouldn't really be a common strategy. Because of the investment into oracles, I'd guess that it cuts down the junglers who can afford to this (either making up money through fast clearing or getting good ganks).
I'm mostly just asking if it can be done in season 3 and be put to good use in certain teamcomps.


It's partly that wards are easier to get, but also it's that people still haven't learned the power of pink wards.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
July 09 2013 08:12 GMT
#7378
On July 09 2013 16:47 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 16:11 JALbert wrote:
On July 09 2013 15:34 Irave wrote:
On July 09 2013 15:27 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 09 2013 15:25 sob3k wrote:
On July 09 2013 14:36 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:37 sob3k wrote:
Portland Oregon is cheap as fuck and amazing. Come over here.

No.
Nonono.
NononoNONONO
I could go on for a long time about Portland... xD
Come to Seattle guyz it's cool here and everyone is chill


Seattle is just like dirty Portland

We fill our own gas, and we have about 50% less hipsters.

:D

I think most would favor not having to pump their own gas. Its a secret luxury. Especially with the Pacific NW weather. Strike 2!


No I try an avoid ever getting gasoline in Oregon if I can avoid it.

The eternal question: Is Oregon Washington's Mexico, or California's Canada? Or...

+ Show Spoiler +
Idaho's Portugal?


QFT. There is nothing I hate more than a person who is totally unnecessary and is of ambiguous tip necessity. Plus, who even carries bills <$20 anyways?

It's just an additional entry level job. That allows you to enjoy the comforts of your car, not having to deal with the elements. So there shouldn't be any hard feelings about not tipping them. When you go shopping do you feel inclined to tip the cashier?
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 09 2013 08:17 GMT
#7379
On July 09 2013 16:59 Dark_Chill wrote:
Since I don't really follow the pro scene much (I actually used to skip the tournament stuff when it came up in TL GD) so I can't say I know too much of the style since I didn't really experience it at low elo.
In season 3 though, I hear a lot of complaints about wards being way too common, so could be a solution to that. With oracles on a duration, it makes it a lot more risky to do it, so it shouldn't really be a common strategy. Because of the investment into oracles, I'd guess that it cuts down the junglers who can afford to this (either making up money through fast clearing or getting good ganks).
I'm mostly just asking if it can be done in season 3 and be put to good use in certain teamcomps.


There is a couple problems.

1: Most bot lane wards in general are wards from sightstone, which only give 10 gold.

2: Oracle was changed to a 5 minute timer.

Meaning even if you clear all normal wards, you still need to pick up 16 ward kills JUST to break even, 40 sightstone wards.

The early oracle strat worked in S2 because it had no timer. You could easily (assuming you did not die) pick up 30-40 wards worth of gold and come out ahead. Junglers also built very different in S2, focusing on powering up themselves instead of powering up teammates with things like Locket (although Aegis was somewhat common). Combine that with the very passive nature of S2 (300+ CS mid laners was commonplace), and you had a long game investment out of oracle. You cannot get that anymore.

It CAN be done, but it will set you WAYYY behind, and you often will just buy an oracle to discover they aren't warding, making your 400 gold investment worthless.

400 gold is A LOT for a jungler, 400 gold every 5 mins is absurd.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 09 2013 08:18 GMT
#7380
Guys, just come to Paris. You won't want to talk of American cities ever again :p
The legend of Darien lives on
Prev 1 367 368 369 370 371 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 359
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35728
Calm 7660
Rain 1858
Bisu 1791
Jaedong 1179
Horang2 689
FanTaSy 685
BeSt 558
Larva 485
Soma 431
[ Show more ]
Light 363
Rush 301
Stork 269
ZerO 242
Snow 233
Zeus 162
Barracks 136
Free 124
Mind 99
910 98
Killer 68
Mong 63
Sea.KH 50
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 38
NaDa 34
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Sexy 18
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Rock 10
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7999
XaKoH 243
Counter-Strike
fl0m3081
olofmeister886
Other Games
gofns30870
singsing2177
B2W.Neo813
hiko355
Lowko329
crisheroes289
Mlord187
Hui .130
Livibee105
RotterdaM104
djWHEAT86
Mew2King77
QueenE33
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3928
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade610
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.