• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:20
CEST 07:20
KST 14:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9043 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 367

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 365 366 367 368 369 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 04:19:24
July 09 2013 04:17 GMT
#7321
Iz no fair

Since summer started I've been working out like 6 days a week. I have some people who say I look buffer, but honestly I've barely put on any weight, and I've only moved up like 5-10lb on anything. Being an Asian who doesn't gain weight sucks.

I definitely skimp kind of hard on leg day, but my chest/triceps and biceps/shoulder routines are pretty good. Maybe I need to just push myself more because I'm lazy. Someone be my TL internet workout buddy.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
July 09 2013 04:18 GMT
#7322
On July 09 2013 13:15 gtrsrs wrote:
if shake gets huge from lifting, he'll be the ultimate triple-threat
>entertaining-because-skilled-rather-than-entertaining-because-obnoxious streamer/youtuber
>strong enough to fight you and whip yo ass if you disagree with him
>devilishly handsome

ladies, beware

I've been bulking for 17 years, I'm pretty much built already. Time to get unichan back.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 04:22:22
July 09 2013 04:20 GMT
#7323
On July 09 2013 13:16 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 13:14 Slusher wrote:
it's been all blowouts so far sadly


I must have some really bad timing. I've watched maybe 5 minutes of it before this pause-fest started.


this game at least has some promise. This is the deepest a game has gone without already being decided (yes I know we're @15 min)
Carrilord has arrived.
Hyren
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States817 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 04:23:41
July 09 2013 04:23 GMT
#7324
On July 09 2013 12:33 caelym wrote:

Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 12:31 Hyren wrote:
On July 09 2013 12:25 caelym wrote:
$800/month is not bad for a studio, am I wrong? Studios in good neighborhoods of Baltimore and Boston are like $1000-1200.

When you say studio you mean like an efficiency apartment minus most of the kitchen amenities right?

big open living space + small kitchen + bathroom

Damn the cost of living must be through the roof everywhere else compared to the humble upper-midwest. I'm paying $500 for a pretty spacious 1-bed 1-bath in a nice neighborhood with a porch and garage
Power-tripping mod for Trump's stream
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
July 09 2013 04:24 GMT
#7325
yea... coastal cities are hella expensive
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
July 09 2013 04:29 GMT
#7326
On July 09 2013 13:20 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 13:16 ketchup wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:14 Slusher wrote:
it's been all blowouts so far sadly


I must have some really bad timing. I've watched maybe 5 minutes of it before this pause-fest started.


this game at least has some promise. This is the deepest a game has gone without already being decided (yes I know we're @15 min)

Questionable dragon moves by Jarvan and Kennen.
Also I haven't seen Kayle in a while, much less Lichbane Kayle though I can see the MR being useful vs Ryze.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 09 2013 04:31 GMT
#7327
On July 09 2013 13:29 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 13:20 Slusher wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:16 ketchup wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:14 Slusher wrote:
it's been all blowouts so far sadly


I must have some really bad timing. I've watched maybe 5 minutes of it before this pause-fest started.


this game at least has some promise. This is the deepest a game has gone without already being decided (yes I know we're @15 min)

Questionable dragon moves by Jarvan and Kennen.
Also I haven't seen Kayle in a while, much less Lichbane Kayle though I can see the MR being useful vs Ryze.


Lichbane doesn't give mr ^^.

The mobafire tournament is pretty boring honestly.I just left it in background so they got a viewer(gotta supp dem kids).
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 09 2013 04:35 GMT
#7328
On July 09 2013 13:24 caelym wrote:
yea... coastal cities are hella expensive


Chicago, where I live, is no cakewalk. If you want to not have to risk bulletholes that is.
Freeeeeeedom
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
July 09 2013 04:35 GMT
#7329
Lichbane Kayle is the Shushei build, I actually like it a bit better than the Ssong build now that Q doesn't amplify E damage.
Carrilord has arrived.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
July 09 2013 04:37 GMT
#7330
On July 09 2013 13:35 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 13:24 caelym wrote:
yea... coastal cities are hella expensive


Chicago, where I live, is no cakewalk. If you want to not have to risk bulletholes that is.

Ouch. Is Chicago really as bad as they say? Detroit especially sounds like hell.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
July 09 2013 04:37 GMT
#7331
Portland Oregon is cheap as fuck and amazing. Come over here.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
July 09 2013 04:43 GMT
#7332
sorry to interrupt this convesation, but who the hell is Grackis?
HPoirot
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1303 Posts
July 09 2013 04:52 GMT
#7333
On July 09 2013 13:43 Dusty wrote:
sorry to interrupt this convesation, but who the hell is Grackis?

Season 1 troll/rager. Did some commentary for NESL once upon a time, was bad at it.
FR4CT4L
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia697 Posts
July 09 2013 04:55 GMT
#7334
On July 09 2013 13:43 Dusty wrote:
sorry to interrupt this convesation, but who the hell is Grackis?


Some old troll/disliked/bad 1900 elo(like S1 when that was pretty good) streamer who thankfully faded into obscurity. There are probably a few old posts along the lines of "Just played with grackis fml"
Veni, vidi, vici!
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
July 09 2013 04:57 GMT
#7335
On July 09 2013 13:43 Dusty wrote:
sorry to interrupt this convesation, but who the hell is Grackis?

Are we bringing up Grackis? What happened? I am the #1 source on Grackis.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 09 2013 04:57 GMT
#7336
On July 09 2013 13:17 ticklishmusic wrote:
Iz no fair

Since summer started I've been working out like 6 days a week. I have some people who say I look buffer, but honestly I've barely put on any weight, and I've only moved up like 5-10lb on anything. Being an Asian who doesn't gain weight sucks.

I definitely skimp kind of hard on leg day, but my chest/triceps and biceps/shoulder routines are pretty good. Maybe I need to just push myself more because I'm lazy. Someone be my TL internet workout buddy.


you're not eating enough
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
July 09 2013 05:01 GMT
#7337
On July 09 2013 13:52 HPoirot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 13:43 Dusty wrote:
sorry to interrupt this convesation, but who the hell is Grackis?

Season 1 troll/rager. Did some commentary for NESL once upon a time, was bad at it.

I remember a lot about him. Its funny to think though, he almost had a team qualify for LCS. The image of him being shirtless, laying on his bed, eating chicken nuggets, is sadly forever stuck in my brain.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
July 09 2013 05:05 GMT
#7338
toplane meta atm?

I play Tryndamere cause my friend told me about his soloqueue monster status atm
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
July 09 2013 05:08 GMT
#7339
On July 09 2013 14:01 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 13:52 HPoirot wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:43 Dusty wrote:
sorry to interrupt this convesation, but who the hell is Grackis?

Season 1 troll/rager. Did some commentary for NESL once upon a time, was bad at it.

I remember a lot about him. Its funny to think though, he almost had a team qualify for LCS. The image of him being shirtless, laying on his bed, eating chicken nuggets, is sadly forever stuck in my brain.


almost qualify might be a bit of a stretch. if i remember correctly, they got out in the round of 16 in the online qualifier, where the top 8 went to LA and almost all of them were eliminated in the group stages
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
July 09 2013 05:10 GMT
#7340
On July 09 2013 14:08 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 14:01 Irave wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:52 HPoirot wrote:
On July 09 2013 13:43 Dusty wrote:
sorry to interrupt this convesation, but who the hell is Grackis?

Season 1 troll/rager. Did some commentary for NESL once upon a time, was bad at it.

I remember a lot about him. Its funny to think though, he almost had a team qualify for LCS. The image of him being shirtless, laying on his bed, eating chicken nuggets, is sadly forever stuck in my brain.


almost qualify might be a bit of a stretch. if i remember correctly, they got out in the round of 16 in the online qualifier, where the top 8 went to LA and almost all of them were eliminated in the group stages

Closer than most. As well, its pretty meaningful since he was the mid laner, with how much grief he got at the time.
Prev 1 365 366 367 368 369 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
Nina 120
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3552
Shuttle 1478
Sharp 367
Dewaltoss 89
Mong 84
Noble 9
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King221
Other Games
summit1g7763
WinterStarcraft546
C9.Mang0265
Sick142
ViBE95
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Lourlo1132
• Stunt378
Other Games
• Shiphtur448
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 41m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.