• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:20
CEST 07:20
KST 14:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8951 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 366

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 364 365 366 367 368 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
July 09 2013 03:44 GMT
#7301
On July 09 2013 12:24 gtrsrs wrote:
you can't play league on hotel internet,

I've played league just fine at a holiday inn somewhere in wyoming, and since i'm from the east coast, the ping was a lot better than I was used to even. It probably helped that basically no one else was staying there atm tho
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 09 2013 03:44 GMT
#7302
On July 09 2013 12:42 caelym wrote:
Fionn, you just applied right? It may be too early to start apartment/house searching. Riot's application process takes like 2 months (it's done on a team by team basis, so the writing staff may be faster than average).

He was speaking in hypotheticals, I think I was the one talking like he already had the job :p

+ Show Spoiler +
BECAUSE HE'S GONNA
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
July 09 2013 03:44 GMT
#7303
On July 09 2013 12:42 obesechicken13 wrote:
So I remember yesterday there was talk about Marn being a bad guy and then he said he'd defend himself. What happened from that? Can someone give me like a three sentence summary? What page of this thread should I read?

Summary: Dudes wanted money. Dudes don't have money because they were bad at budgeting. Dudes are sad.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 03:45:30
July 09 2013 03:45 GMT
#7304
On July 09 2013 12:44 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 12:42 obesechicken13 wrote:
So I remember yesterday there was talk about Marn being a bad guy and then he said he'd defend himself. What happened from that? Can someone give me like a three sentence summary? What page of this thread should I read?

Summary: Dudes wanted money. Dudes don't have money because they were bad at budgeting. Dudes are sad.

Lol. Thanks.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 09 2013 03:46 GMT
#7305
On July 09 2013 12:45 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 12:44 xes wrote:
On July 09 2013 12:42 obesechicken13 wrote:
So I remember yesterday there was talk about Marn being a bad guy and then he said he'd defend himself. What happened from that? Can someone give me like a three sentence summary? What page of this thread should I read?

Summary: Dudes wanted money. Dudes don't have money because they were bad at budgeting. Dudes are sad.

Lol. Thanks.

For slightly more detail, look here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=416737&currentpage=360#7197
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 09 2013 03:48 GMT
#7306
On July 09 2013 11:54 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:02 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 09 2013 07:54 Amui wrote:
http://marnorz.blogspot.ca/

Marn's response. Haven't read it yet.

It's well written out response; really dumb to rent house near beach though.
Curse was the smartest; doing Las Vegas. Close enough flight time as so it wouldn't matter; and cheap as fuck rent for a mansion.

I don't think anyone in Curse actually enjoys living in Vegas. They literally spend 24 hours inside (aside from food runs).

What do you think the Korean teams do? Whats different?
All other stuff is distractions.
liftlift > tsm
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 09 2013 03:50 GMT
#7307
On July 09 2013 12:03 gtrsrs wrote:
every time someone makes a post here about how much curse pays for housing, or what riot covers in terms of travel, or anything else related to the financial side of the LCS - ESPECIALLY when it's said matter-of-factly like "...it's the best out of all teams" or "riot subsidizes this so that isn't that expensive" - without doing any sort of research or fact-checking, a part of me seriously dies.

edit: just stop trying to pass things off as fact. there are tons of lurkers here who see high post counts or icons and assume that what you're saying is correct, when you are really just postulating. you're helping people form opinions on people who have their name at stake (mega, marn, etc) or teams that have an image to uphold, without actually doing your research

All of these things; like travel stiphened and rent stuff is all talked about by Liquid112 in previous vids.
liftlift > tsm
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
July 09 2013 03:51 GMT
#7308
On July 09 2013 12:50 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 12:03 gtrsrs wrote:
every time someone makes a post here about how much curse pays for housing, or what riot covers in terms of travel, or anything else related to the financial side of the LCS - ESPECIALLY when it's said matter-of-factly like "...it's the best out of all teams" or "riot subsidizes this so that isn't that expensive" - without doing any sort of research or fact-checking, a part of me seriously dies.

edit: just stop trying to pass things off as fact. there are tons of lurkers here who see high post counts or icons and assume that what you're saying is correct, when you are really just postulating. you're helping people form opinions on people who have their name at stake (mega, marn, etc) or teams that have an image to uphold, without actually doing your research

All of these things; like travel stiphened and rent stuff is all talked about by Liquid112 in previous vids.


any chance you can link me? one of my fears is that i say something i shouldn't say. but if liquid is going into specifics, i don't mind clarifying further to you guys.
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 03:54:08
July 09 2013 03:53 GMT
#7309
On July 09 2013 12:44 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 12:42 obesechicken13 wrote:
So I remember yesterday there was talk about Marn being a bad guy and then he said he'd defend himself. What happened from that? Can someone give me like a three sentence summary? What page of this thread should I read?

Summary: Dudes wanted money. Dudes don't have money because they were bad at budgeting. Dudes are sad.


Riot pays players $12,500 each and then $25,000 in addition for other expenses. Marn took half the $25,000 so he had a salary equal to the players and used the rest on rent and stuff. He took a little bit of the players' salaries to help cover rent and expenses. Players were lazy, didn't help him with sponsors or advertising their "brand" and fucked up the teamhouse.

Four sentences but I think that's a little bit better.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 04:01:34
July 09 2013 03:53 GMT
#7310
On July 09 2013 11:49 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 11:34 Fionn wrote:
On July 09 2013 11:26 upperbound wrote:
I'm a little late on the maplestreet discussion but honestly it's not surprising to hear that maplestreet is more positive now that he's kind of seen the light outside of the high school/junior or community college (where everyone I had known to pass through still acts like they're still in high school)/reddit (where probably 2/3 posters is in high school)/League of Legends universe. Seriously, everyone in high school is tryhard and mad as fuck, trying to make themselves feel better about how insecure they are about themselves, so they act like dicks in their insular universe. Turns out, in the real world, being amicable and honest will take you a hell of a lot further, even if you appear kind of weird.

I can't say I blame MRN for their decision, though. There's a strong likelihood that most, if not all, of them will never have an opportunity to live in a beachfront property in Southern California ever again, so even if they encountered foreseeable financial issues, it's not like they're getting sued or are saddled with lots of debt as a result, and I think we'd all be lying if we said it wouldn't be damn cool to live there, even for 4 months. I'm 26 and I would advise 19 year old me to make the decision that they made.

EDIT: Although I would definitely advise 19 year old me not to trash the house and be that guy.


I'm 21 and just recently applied to Riot. If I get hired and have to move to Santa Monica, I am going to find the shittiest, smallest studio apartment I can find.

Renting a beach house without any sponsors and living on Riot's money is fucking ridiculous.

Different scenario. Riot isn't cutting you a large check for you and four friends to relocate. They became popular overnight, thousands of people talking about them etc. Why not indulge in the rockstar life. If they would have managed to continue being able to play in the LCS none of this would even get discussed. Did they have fun, more than likely yes. Now the dream is over, the fair amount of money they had once now gone. Realization that they could have saved better sure. Everyone has that.

Point A) Marn should have kept finances in a more ... easily disclosable fashion, like a spreadsheet that everyone could see or something. Open finances with roomates are really important (I learned this the hard way, having roomated with a lot of different people over the years.)
Point B) Living in a nice house by the beach is expensive, and It seems like Megazero was the only one who was like "uhh guys, this is too expensive" and got peer-pressured into accepting the decision.
Point C) Landlords, especially those of particularly nice homes/apartments, want their place back IN THE CONDITION YOU MOVED IN ON. If you're picking up an old apartment in an average neighborhood, vacuuming floors and such might be enough, but on a nice, beachfront home? They're going to want the place looking like it's never been touched by human hands.
Point D) Everyone should get a chance to live in a beachfront location for a few months. Finances be damned.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 09 2013 04:00 GMT
#7311
On July 09 2013 12:51 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 12:50 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 09 2013 12:03 gtrsrs wrote:
every time someone makes a post here about how much curse pays for housing, or what riot covers in terms of travel, or anything else related to the financial side of the LCS - ESPECIALLY when it's said matter-of-factly like "...it's the best out of all teams" or "riot subsidizes this so that isn't that expensive" - without doing any sort of research or fact-checking, a part of me seriously dies.

edit: just stop trying to pass things off as fact. there are tons of lurkers here who see high post counts or icons and assume that what you're saying is correct, when you are really just postulating. you're helping people form opinions on people who have their name at stake (mega, marn, etc) or teams that have an image to uphold, without actually doing your research

All of these things; like travel stiphened and rent stuff is all talked about by Liquid112 in previous vids.


any chance you can link me? one of my fears is that i say something i shouldn't say. but if liquid is going into specifics, i don't mind clarifying further to you guys.

ugh so long ago; don't know where vid is. it wasn't so specific; but he pretty much said riot covers travel costs.
liftlift > tsm
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
July 09 2013 04:01 GMT
#7312
On July 09 2013 11:57 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 11:25 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
This pokemon talk is making me realise how people who don't lift feel when I discuss exercise science with my PT/exercise scientist bros >.< I don't even think I know the types of pokemon at this point.


I'm pretty sure even a lot of people who do lift roll their eyes a bit, or are completely befuddled when you really talk exercise science with some other people educated in the related fields. It's like how a doctor has to dumb down what they're saying at some point during a visit, I have to remember that not everyone has years of formal schooling on the subject matter and really just wants to know how to get swole.

Ha yeah, I just started weightlifting last week and it was so difficult to know where to start. I had to google every single abbreviation just to know what exercise people are talking about. Though it took a couple hours of reading and finally knew where to start and I'm slowing learning more and more about liftin'. Luckily I got a friend who's been lifting for years to spot me and teach me good form. I definitely recommend the weightlifting to anyone though. It's crazy how much better I feel both physically and mentally. My first day I was struggling with benching and squatting the bar and a week later I'm already adding on weights. The progress just feels so great.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
July 09 2013 04:05 GMT
#7313
On July 09 2013 13:01 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 11:57 red_ wrote:
On July 09 2013 11:25 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
This pokemon talk is making me realise how people who don't lift feel when I discuss exercise science with my PT/exercise scientist bros >.< I don't even think I know the types of pokemon at this point.


I'm pretty sure even a lot of people who do lift roll their eyes a bit, or are completely befuddled when you really talk exercise science with some other people educated in the related fields. It's like how a doctor has to dumb down what they're saying at some point during a visit, I have to remember that not everyone has years of formal schooling on the subject matter and really just wants to know how to get swole.

Ha yeah, I just started weightlifting last week and it was so difficult to know where to start. I had to google every single abbreviation just to know what exercise people are talking about. Though it took a couple hours of reading and finally knew where to start and I'm slowing learning more and more about liftin'. Luckily I got a friend who's been lifting for years to spot me and teach me good form. I definitely recommend the weightlifting to anyone though. It's crazy how much better I feel both physically and mentally. My first day I was struggling with benching and squatting the bar and a week later I'm already adding on weights. The progress just feels so great.


i really need to get maple to understand the psychological effects of physical exercise. i think he will explode as a player if he starts getting regular exercise, even if it's just to clear his mind from bad scrims the day before. it's just tough to get guys who've never ran/lifted before to go the first time. t.t
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 09 2013 04:06 GMT
#7314
On July 09 2013 13:01 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 11:57 red_ wrote:
On July 09 2013 11:25 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
This pokemon talk is making me realise how people who don't lift feel when I discuss exercise science with my PT/exercise scientist bros >.< I don't even think I know the types of pokemon at this point.


I'm pretty sure even a lot of people who do lift roll their eyes a bit, or are completely befuddled when you really talk exercise science with some other people educated in the related fields. It's like how a doctor has to dumb down what they're saying at some point during a visit, I have to remember that not everyone has years of formal schooling on the subject matter and really just wants to know how to get swole.

Ha yeah, I just started weightlifting last week and it was so difficult to know where to start. I had to google every single abbreviation just to know what exercise people are talking about. Though it took a couple hours of reading and finally knew where to start and I'm slowing learning more and more about liftin'. Luckily I got a friend who's been lifting for years to spot me and teach me good form. I definitely recommend the weightlifting to anyone though. It's crazy how much better I feel both physically and mentally. My first day I was struggling with benching and squatting the bar and a week later I'm already adding on weights. The progress just feels so great.

Drilling good form from the beginning is super helpful. I got nowhere for a long time lifting because I didn't know that I was slightly cheating on some big muscle exercises and it was really holding me back. If you learn form now and how to keep it consistent even when you're maxing out, you'll see incredibly better results and it will be easier to keep yourself going.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
July 09 2013 04:08 GMT
#7315
On July 09 2013 13:05 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 13:01 HazMat wrote:
On July 09 2013 11:57 red_ wrote:
On July 09 2013 11:25 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
This pokemon talk is making me realise how people who don't lift feel when I discuss exercise science with my PT/exercise scientist bros >.< I don't even think I know the types of pokemon at this point.


I'm pretty sure even a lot of people who do lift roll their eyes a bit, or are completely befuddled when you really talk exercise science with some other people educated in the related fields. It's like how a doctor has to dumb down what they're saying at some point during a visit, I have to remember that not everyone has years of formal schooling on the subject matter and really just wants to know how to get swole.

Ha yeah, I just started weightlifting last week and it was so difficult to know where to start. I had to google every single abbreviation just to know what exercise people are talking about. Though it took a couple hours of reading and finally knew where to start and I'm slowing learning more and more about liftin'. Luckily I got a friend who's been lifting for years to spot me and teach me good form. I definitely recommend the weightlifting to anyone though. It's crazy how much better I feel both physically and mentally. My first day I was struggling with benching and squatting the bar and a week later I'm already adding on weights. The progress just feels so great.


i really need to get maple to understand the psychological effects of physical exercise. i think he will explode as a player if he starts getting regular exercise, even if it's just to clear his mind from bad scrims the day before. it's just tough to get guys who've never ran/lifted before to go the first time. t.t

Yeah, like I said I have a friend who's guiding me. It would be a lot harder for me to try to do barbell stuff without any idea of what I'm doing. But I feel like even just buying a couple of dumbbells and tracking progress on those would really help him.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
July 09 2013 04:09 GMT
#7316
On July 09 2013 12:42 caelym wrote:
Fionn, you just applied right? It may be too early to start apartment/house searching. Riot's application process takes like 2 months (it's done on a team by team basis, so the writing staff may be faster than average).


Yeah, just applied.

And my wait begins. I've been told it could be anywhere from a month to two IF they want to even interview me, so who knows.

Hopefully my two plus years of being Wax's bitch and writing over 200 articles will work in my favor.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
July 09 2013 04:10 GMT
#7317
How come no one told this mobafire challenger series stuff was on. TL disappoint!

http://leaguepedia.com/wiki/MOBAFire_Challenger_Series

http://www.twitch.tv/mcsesports
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
July 09 2013 04:14 GMT
#7318
it's been all blowouts so far sadly
Carrilord has arrived.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
July 09 2013 04:15 GMT
#7319
if shake gets huge from lifting, he'll be the ultimate triple-threat
>entertaining-because-skilled-rather-than-entertaining-because-obnoxious streamer/youtuber
>strong enough to fight you and whip yo ass if you disagree with him
>devilishly handsome

ladies, beware
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
July 09 2013 04:16 GMT
#7320
On July 09 2013 13:14 Slusher wrote:
it's been all blowouts so far sadly


I must have some really bad timing. I've watched maybe 5 minutes of it before this pause-fest started.
Prev 1 364 365 366 367 368 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
Nina 120
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3552
Shuttle 1478
Sharp 367
Dewaltoss 89
Mong 84
Noble 9
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King221
Other Games
summit1g7763
WinterStarcraft546
C9.Mang0265
Sick142
ViBE95
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Lourlo1132
• Stunt378
Other Games
• Shiphtur448
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 41m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.