• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:48
CEST 05:48
KST 12:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8119 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 370

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 368 369 370 371 372 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 09 2013 08:19 GMT
#7381
I'm just gonna say HOAGIE and watch most of you get confused.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
July 09 2013 08:22 GMT
#7382
On July 09 2013 17:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
Guys, just come to Paris. You won't want to talk of American cities ever again :p


everyone says Paris sucks...
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
July 09 2013 08:24 GMT
#7383
Hoping Oranges Always Give Intense Experiences

Me too bud, me too...
Retvrn to Forvms
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
July 09 2013 08:28 GMT
#7384
Paris is the most overrated European city there is, Berlin is where it is at.
WriterXiao8~~
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
July 09 2013 08:30 GMT
#7385
I wish Riot's offices were in Seattle. Always wanted to live there.

Los Angeles is too hot.

At least they have The Pier. The Pier is fun.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 09 2013 08:33 GMT
#7386
On July 09 2013 17:22 sob3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 17:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
Guys, just come to Paris. You won't want to talk of American cities ever again :p


everyone says Paris sucks...

I enjoyed Paris at the time. Would probably want to punch everybody in the face if I went there now.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
July 09 2013 08:38 GMT
#7387
On July 09 2013 17:28 Kipsate wrote:
Paris is the most overrated European city there is, Berlin is where it is at.


This guy knows what's up.

Paris hella overrated. City of love my a$$ ^^
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
July 09 2013 08:39 GMT
#7388
Yeah, oralce is really only worth it in order to guarantee getting an objective or to force a teamfight you know you will win (around baron/dragon/sieging). There really isn't that big of a difference between farming and ganking anyway, farming is actually the preffered way of spending your time actually.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 09 2013 08:53 GMT
#7389
On July 09 2013 17:30 Fionn wrote:
I wish Riot's offices were in Seattle. Always wanted to live there.

Los Angeles is too hot.

At least they have The Pier. The Pier is fun.

Urgh, I can't stand LA at all. Admittedly, the only time I went was for Season 2 Finals, but it was crowded, hot, and really, really dry. I guess I'm just used to Seattle, which is pretty much the opposite of LA, but man it was really easy for me to dislike.

Oh yeah the tap water in LA is awful x.x

PS: Props to the GD thread today, it's really been in overtime.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 08:59:25
July 09 2013 08:55 GMT
#7390
On July 09 2013 17:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
Guys, just come to Paris. You won't want to talk of American cities ever again :p

So I can over pay for food; and deal with tourists? no thanks.
On July 09 2013 17:53 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 17:30 Fionn wrote:
I wish Riot's offices were in Seattle. Always wanted to live there.

Los Angeles is too hot.

At least they have The Pier. The Pier is fun.

Urgh, I can't stand LA at all. Admittedly, the only time I went was for Season 2 Finals, but it was crowded, hot, and really, really dry. I guess I'm just used to Seattle, which is pretty much the opposite of LA, but man it was really easy for me to dislike.

Oh yeah the tap water in LA is awful x.x

PS: Props to the GD thread today, it's really been in overtime.

The only thing that makes me hate LA with a passion is the traffic; holy fuck. Traffic is fucking stupid in LA. Like so stupid. Literally 1 mile takes 40minutes to traverse during traffic hour. It's absurd.

Should maybe belong in brag thread? But; HOLY FUCK. I hate Nami; 3-0 with her right now. This champion is so fucking silly right now. That Q is absurdly easy to hit; and that Ulti engage/disengage is insanely stupid.
liftlift > tsm
silencefc
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States875 Posts
July 09 2013 09:17 GMT
#7391
On July 09 2013 17:53 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 17:30 Fionn wrote:
I wish Riot's offices were in Seattle. Always wanted to live there.

Los Angeles is too hot.

At least they have The Pier. The Pier is fun.

Urgh, I can't stand LA at all. Admittedly, the only time I went was for Season 2 Finals, but it was crowded, hot, and really, really dry. I guess I'm just used to Seattle, which is pretty much the opposite of LA, but man it was really easy for me to dislike.

Oh yeah the tap water in LA is awful x.x

PS: Props to the GD thread today, it's really been in overtime.


Oh man. I've grown up in LA and Orange county all my life and I've been taught not to drink the tap water. The tap water in Riverside is like top 4 nationwide unhealthiest water, which was terrifying when I had a job as a waiter there.
Slice like a goddamn hammer.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 09 2013 09:27 GMT
#7392
On July 09 2013 17:55 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 17:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
Guys, just come to Paris. You won't want to talk of American cities ever again :p

So I can over pay for food; and deal with tourists? no thanks.

Well I thought we were talking of LIVING in cities.
Believe me, if you live in Paris, you won't see that many tourists, and food is actually quite cheap.

I imagine any tourist would hate the city though, and I can see why.
The legend of Darien lives on
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 09 2013 09:35 GMT
#7393
On July 09 2013 18:27 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 17:55 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 09 2013 17:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
Guys, just come to Paris. You won't want to talk of American cities ever again :p

So I can over pay for food; and deal with tourists? no thanks.

Well I thought we were talking of LIVING in cities.
Believe me, if you live in Paris, you won't see that many tourists, and food is actually quite cheap.

I imagine any tourist would hate the city though, and I can see why.

Your metro made me hate mine vehemently.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 09 2013 09:42 GMT
#7394
On July 09 2013 18:35 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 18:27 mr_tolkien wrote:
On July 09 2013 17:55 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 09 2013 17:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
Guys, just come to Paris. You won't want to talk of American cities ever again :p

So I can over pay for food; and deal with tourists? no thanks.

Well I thought we were talking of LIVING in cities.
Believe me, if you live in Paris, you won't see that many tourists, and food is actually quite cheap.

I imagine any tourist would hate the city though, and I can see why.

Your metro made me hate mine vehemently.

Something about public transportation has always been unsettling to me.
liftlift > tsm
Don_Julio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
2220 Posts
July 09 2013 09:45 GMT
#7395
On July 09 2013 17:28 Kipsate wrote:
Paris is the most overrated European city there is, Berlin is where it is at.


Berlin is becoming worse every day. Its charm was its dirtiness. The best neighbourhoods were the dirty ones that were cheap enough for young people (students, artists) to be creative and change their surroundings. Now everyone wants to live in Berlin and the "creative" neighbourhoods cause it's cool so the rents get higher and the charm gets lost. Real estate agencies shut down squats, kick out the poor and take away the freedom that once was the distinctive feature of Berlin.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 09 2013 10:09 GMT
#7396
When Nami was released everyone said she wouldn't be good because she was so reliant on hitting her Q which was hard, hue.

On July 09 2013 18:35 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 18:27 mr_tolkien wrote:
On July 09 2013 17:55 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 09 2013 17:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
Guys, just come to Paris. You won't want to talk of American cities ever again :p

So I can over pay for food; and deal with tourists? no thanks.

Well I thought we were talking of LIVING in cities.
Believe me, if you live in Paris, you won't see that many tourists, and food is actually quite cheap.

I imagine any tourist would hate the city though, and I can see why.

Your metro made me hate mine vehemently.

Thought Paris' subway was hella hot and pretty crowded. Then again, it's pretty much the biggest city I've been in (Brussels too, but we were taking the bus and tramway).

Noon here, temperature gonna ramp up to 27-28°C soon and I'll be whining all afternoon long that it's hot. Can't live in Paris. Also fkin expensive compared to cities I've been to in France and Belgium.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Vanka
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
China1336 Posts
July 09 2013 10:11 GMT
#7397
On July 09 2013 17:55 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 17:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
Guys, just come to Paris. You won't want to talk of American cities ever again :p

So I can over pay for food; and deal with tourists? no thanks.
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 17:53 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 09 2013 17:30 Fionn wrote:
I wish Riot's offices were in Seattle. Always wanted to live there.

Los Angeles is too hot.

At least they have The Pier. The Pier is fun.

Urgh, I can't stand LA at all. Admittedly, the only time I went was for Season 2 Finals, but it was crowded, hot, and really, really dry. I guess I'm just used to Seattle, which is pretty much the opposite of LA, but man it was really easy for me to dislike.

Oh yeah the tap water in LA is awful x.x

PS: Props to the GD thread today, it's really been in overtime.

The only thing that makes me hate LA with a passion is the traffic; holy fuck. Traffic is fucking stupid in LA. Like so stupid. Literally 1 mile takes 40minutes to traverse during traffic hour. It's absurd.

Should maybe belong in brag thread? But; HOLY FUCK. I hate Nami; 3-0 with her right now. This champion is so fucking silly right now. That Q is absurdly easy to hit; and that Ulti engage/disengage is insanely stupid.


Traffic. Hahahahaha, oh, traffic. /lives in Beijing.

in other news, the ice team (now without having to rely on skins) does seem actually pretty decent.

Lissandra's invul and Anivia's egg make up for the running an only one tank team (in Sej). Ashe and nunu have a fair amount of synergy, which makes up for their fairly weak laning. In teamfights, you have an enormous amount off cc, and more than that, cc/damage area control between anivia, nunu, and lissandra ults, that will help peel even on top of ashe's pretty infinite kiting to begin with. That's not even including sej and ashe ults for initiation. It is also a team that defends very well against split pushers--Ashe's arrow has the potential to catch anyone, and between that and bloodboil once cc'd you have so much slow you can catch basically any champ in the game.

The biggest issue is not that ashe and nunu have a weak lane, but that anivia's low mobility makes it difficult for her to wander bot for ganks together with sej to punish an aggressive enemy bot lane. This can be alleviated somewhat with anivia running teleport (since anivia isn't punished as much for avoiding 1v1 engages and and just flash farming), or by running ashe/nunu mid.

The other issue is how well anivia can deal with blue invades.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 09 2013 10:11 GMT
#7398
On July 09 2013 19:09 Alaric wrote:
When Nami was released everyone said she wouldn't be good because she was so reliant on hitting her Q which was hard, hue.

Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 18:35 Gahlo wrote:
On July 09 2013 18:27 mr_tolkien wrote:
On July 09 2013 17:55 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 09 2013 17:18 mr_tolkien wrote:
Guys, just come to Paris. You won't want to talk of American cities ever again :p

So I can over pay for food; and deal with tourists? no thanks.

Well I thought we were talking of LIVING in cities.
Believe me, if you live in Paris, you won't see that many tourists, and food is actually quite cheap.

I imagine any tourist would hate the city though, and I can see why.

Your metro made me hate mine vehemently.

Thought Paris' subway was hella hot and pretty crowded. Then again, it's pretty much the biggest city I've been in (Brussels too, but we were taking the bus and tramway).

Noon here, temperature gonna ramp up to 27-28°C soon and I'll be whining all afternoon long that it's hot. Can't live in Paris. Also fkin expensive compared to cities I've been to in France and Belgium.

Well; the buffs helped her tremendously; but seriously though. I'm 4-0 with her right now. This shit is stupid.
liftlift > tsm
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
July 09 2013 10:14 GMT
#7399
Stockholm best city EU #mlg #believe.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 09 2013 10:20 GMT
#7400
Oh btw, I know I said that quite a few times already, but I removed /all chat and I absolutely love it.

Since 90% of the flaming/whining goes in /all chat, you nearly don't see it anymore. It makes the game way more enjoyable, and you can still talk post-game.

Only downside is that you can't /all ggwp ! at the end
The legend of Darien lives on
Prev 1 368 369 370 371 372 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 220
ProTech146
FoxeR 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2588
Shuttle 1244
Dewaltoss 66
NaDa 44
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Counter-Strike
taco 431
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox765
Other Games
summit1g8073
WinterStarcraft464
C9.Mang0283
ViBE135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 20
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo738
• Stunt233
Other Games
• Shiphtur446
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.