• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9838 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 371

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 369 370 371 372 373 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
July 09 2013 10:20 GMT
#7401
this isnt a fucking rent a home thread srsly
Useless wet fish.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 09 2013 10:23 GMT
#7402
On July 09 2013 19:20 Capped wrote:
this isnt a fucking rent a home thread srsly

not a pokemon thread either; but I don't mind (seriously didn't know competitive pokemon was a thing until joining GD).
liftlift > tsm
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 10:31:38
July 09 2013 10:31 GMT
#7403
On July 09 2013 19:23 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 19:20 Capped wrote:
this isnt a fucking rent a home thread srsly

not a pokemon thread either; but I don't mind (seriously didn't know competitive pokemon was a thing until joining GD).


Yeah but thats less annoying then

"Seattle is da best"

"No, paris is da best"

"I hear paris is shit, Cali is da best"

Sorry for inaccuracies, i ignored most of it.
Useless wet fish.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
July 09 2013 10:32 GMT
#7404
On July 09 2013 19:31 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 19:23 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 09 2013 19:20 Capped wrote:
this isnt a fucking rent a home thread srsly

not a pokemon thread either; but I don't mind (seriously didn't know competitive pokemon was a thing until joining GD).


Yeah but thats less annoying then

"Seattle is da best"

"No, paris is da best"

"I hear paris is shit, Cali is da best"


You overlooked how awesome Portland is. If interested I could connect you with a realtor and get you a nice condo for around ~800 a month.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 09 2013 10:41 GMT
#7405
On July 09 2013 19:20 Capped wrote:
this isnt a fucking rent a home thread srsly

Don't ruin the fun sweetie.

In other news, Tokyo subway is da shit, but god is it expensive.
The legend of Darien lives on
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
July 09 2013 10:57 GMT
#7406
So I've covered about 100+ pages in the GD thread. My phone couldn't handle all the posts I wanted to respond to so here is my TLDR:

Sylverfyre had a post I wanted to give TL+ during the flaming discussion, but my available capital right now is about $4.80

Congrats to Scip for Challenegers!

Happy Birthday to Caelym!

Moar math plz Ketara.

Props to Chexx with the super badass translations that I want more of and I hope you don't stop doing them!

Alaric never disappoints me (but I think that's because he never fails to disappoint Neo).

MRN was just an unfortunate situation of the kids not knowing anything about the real world (expected but they should have talked with knowledgeable friends/family) and Marn tried to take advantage of the ignorance/lack of real world knowledge his team had but underestimated the power of angry/self-entitled teenagers. That's my take on it. But the situation being brought to light was good (even thought it could have been far less dramatized by both sides) because the young LoL rockstars need to learn real life isn't all fuck biddies and get money.

Copenhagen is clearly the best European city. And Boston/DC are pretty fuckin dope.

Traffic problems? Please. All I gotta do is move to the side as the cows/donkeys/horses/sheep meander past.

Although public transportation has it's oddities. They fill up these 15 seat vans with around 20 people and drive you down a specific route. There is pretty much no rules. I have been on a taxi (the vans. Traditional taxis us Americans think of are called 4+1s) with two sheep (I kid you not), chickens, a man with a shotgun, I have held other people's children on my lap for an hour+, I have stood on a bus for 4+ hours, I have sat on the knees of two different men for 2+ hours, and I am only a third of a way through my service!

Also. Can't beat housing in Lesotho. You could build the Curse mansion for probably 10k here haha.

@Gahlo: I see your hoagie and raise you a grinder.

P.S. You guys are too funny. I was laughing the whole way.

P.P.S. TSM TSM TSM
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
July 09 2013 10:59 GMT
#7407
im so bad at buying stuff omg, always need to check every shop around before deciding and the same stuff is in lol everytime i hit 6.3k ip sometimes takes me 2 days to decide who to buy next zzzzzz
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 11:00:42
July 09 2013 11:00 GMT
#7408
Makes sri lanka sound like the promised land jon
Useless wet fish.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 11:09:07
July 09 2013 11:06 GMT
#7409
Have to remember Lesoto is basically around because no one else wants that land. Rest of SA isn't that bad although you do have quite a huge disparity between areas so some might be that bad. I've lived along the coast most of my life in the good areas. Also taxis are the best, they like 10x cheaper than "real" taxis

@MRN thing. He says they couldn't get their security deposit back because they trashed the place. Weren't they only in there for less than 2 months? How the freak do you ruin your security deposit in that long time. I thought they had some guys that weren't teenage kids in the team?
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
July 09 2013 11:13 GMT
#7410
On July 09 2013 20:00 Capped wrote:
Makes sri lanka sound like the promised land jon


this isnt a fucking rent a home thread srsly

On a lighter note, I think NA LCS quality is improving each week. I'm kinda hoping within the next 3-4 weeks we start to be impressed with how much better NA teams play. It's still the region of throws, but I see definite improvement over the past several weeks.
Hey! How you doin'?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 09 2013 11:16 GMT
#7411
Doa during OSL just now: Proton Overcharge doesn't kill Xerath-Zealots that quickly.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
July 09 2013 11:27 GMT
#7412
how can you all live in those huge cities.
I find them fun for a few days when on vacation, but then i want to get out of there.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 09 2013 11:37 GMT
#7413
When you barely get out of the house (or job), you don't see too much difference tbh (I'm not living downtown so noise or being crowded isn't an issue either, since it's not a huge city).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
July 09 2013 11:45 GMT
#7414
Lol, phantomlord telling people to run a his stream in low quality on IE in the background with adblock off so they can support him and not have to watch the ads....

Someone should tell him you cant say that before he gets his stream ads pulled, its called fraud, and advertisers arent big fans usually.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
July 09 2013 11:55 GMT
#7415
Everytime i watch the clips from Plord's stream it's just him yelling something weird shit, and then you look at the chat goes all "LOL".
hi
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
July 09 2013 11:58 GMT
#7416
On July 09 2013 20:06 Numy wrote:
Have to remember Lesoto is basically around because no one else wants that land. Rest of SA isn't that bad although you do have quite a huge disparity between areas so some might be that bad. I've lived along the coast most of my life in the good areas. Also taxis are the best, they like 10x cheaper than "real" taxis


Oh yah, it's pretty sad. The land is eroding so fast. The people here lack basic farming techniques so they are just killing the land with over farming/over grazing. I heard a sad yet interesting fact that all of Lesotho's land in 50 years will be unable to grow anything. At which point South Africa will absorb it and hopefully the region can prosper a bit more.

Any budding entrepreneurs out there? Come to Lesotho and build a solar farm. There is so much sun (and it's closer to the sun haha, dat elevation), things are cheap, and the people are so friendly!

But taxis (or kombis) are super cheap and quite the experience.

I visited Port Elizabeth and the difference in the two countries (that are only a few hundred kms apart) is astounding. Literally AS you cross any border in Lesotho it is apparent how much better condition South Africa is. The crops look better, the fields look twice as healthy - it's unreal. But I guess that's why I am here and not in SA huh?
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
July 09 2013 12:14 GMT
#7417
Hey guys, sorry to break the fun renting scheme, but I just wanted to know if the TL community had a Channel on EUW in game ?
I got five reasons for you to shut up
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
July 09 2013 12:28 GMT
#7418
I believe on both NA and EUW it is "liquidparty" or "liquidpractice"

If I am not right, I am close. Someone will correct me I'm sure.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
July 09 2013 12:32 GMT
#7419
On July 09 2013 20:58 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 20:06 Numy wrote:
Have to remember Lesoto is basically around because no one else wants that land. Rest of SA isn't that bad although you do have quite a huge disparity between areas so some might be that bad. I've lived along the coast most of my life in the good areas. Also taxis are the best, they like 10x cheaper than "real" taxis


Oh yah, it's pretty sad. The land is eroding so fast. The people here lack basic farming techniques so they are just killing the land with over farming/over grazing. I heard a sad yet interesting fact that all of Lesotho's land in 50 years will be unable to grow anything. At which point South Africa will absorb it and hopefully the region can prosper a bit more.

?


did anyone try to teach them to last hit properly and freeze the lane or not shove it too hard so as to miss waves? They should notice something is up when the other lanes are have 2x the cs
Zhiroo
Profile Joined February 2011
Kosovo2724 Posts
July 09 2013 12:36 GMT
#7420
On July 09 2013 21:28 JonGalt wrote:
I believe on both NA and EUW it is "liquidparty" or "liquidpractice"

If I am not right, I am close. Someone will correct me I'm sure.


It's LiquidParty
LoL EuW: Zhiroo - By starting this squabble you've proven nothing but how vast your stupidity is.
Prev 1 369 370 371 372 373 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe112
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.