• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8670 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 373

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 371 372 373 374 375 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 15:09:39
July 09 2013 15:09 GMT
#7441
On July 09 2013 23:59 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 23:24 Chexx wrote:
On July 09 2013 23:14 JonGalt wrote:
Thanks! I am definitely gonna try him in the jungle and see what happens. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Also, Chexx is translating a pretty cool AMA with DanDy the jungler of MVP Ozone right now.


Its not me. Its letmelose!!


Thanks! I read so much of your stuff recently -> brainfart.

where is this taking place?

nvm found it, it has its own thread
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
July 09 2013 15:11 GMT
#7442
On July 09 2013 23:44 ticklishmusic wrote:
University housing is the most stupidly overpriced thing ever, its more than a grand per month.

But srsly, lets all just more to Korea. Or Taiwan.

Where are you going to Uni, and with how many roommates?
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
July 09 2013 15:29 GMT
#7443
On July 10 2013 00:11 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 23:44 ticklishmusic wrote:
University housing is the most stupidly overpriced thing ever, its more than a grand per month.

But srsly, lets all just more to Korea. Or Taiwan.

Where are you going to Uni, and with how many roommates?


If you don't mind noise, I found fraternity houses to be a lot of fun, really interesting, shockingly educational, and you can't beat super cheap rent for business speed internet.

But everyone's different. I didn't think I'd ever wanna join, but going to the free events turned into actually liking it.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 09 2013 15:38 GMT
#7444
On July 09 2013 21:14 The_Unseen wrote:
Hey guys, sorry to break the fun renting scheme, but I just wanted to know if the TL community had a Channel on EUW in game ?


It's Lemon Party.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
July 09 2013 15:39 GMT
#7445
Our res is quite different to yours so can't really compare. Stayed 2 years at one of the better ones at UCT and eventually the Noise got to me. I want to sleep until 2pm and not get woken up constantly by loud people and music . Guess it depends what kind of course you doing.
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 09 2013 15:52 GMT
#7446
One year I was off on my own and found this little room right smack in West Campus in Austin. It was like 8 feet by 12 feet and had a slanted ceiling so that I couldn't sit up too fast on my mattress or I'd hit my head, but it had a closet, cable and internet. I called it Harry Potter's closet. Paid $150 a month.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
July 09 2013 16:19 GMT
#7447
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 09 2013 16:25 GMT
#7448
On July 10 2013 01:19 NeoIllusions wrote:
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.

How about "In reward for such great posting, everybody gets TL+!"?
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
July 09 2013 16:32 GMT
#7449
On July 10 2013 01:19 NeoIllusions wrote:
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.


Everyone's getting Patch antsy. I can't blame 'em... WANT MY UDURR SKINZ.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 09 2013 16:37 GMT
#7450
On July 10 2013 01:32 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 01:19 NeoIllusions wrote:
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.


Everyone's getting Patch antsy. I can't blame 'em... WANT MY UDURR SKINZ.

Yeah, you make a good point. The real off-topic stuff tends to come after a patch has been out for a while. Last patch thread was only 350 pages.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 09 2013 16:42 GMT
#7451
On July 10 2013 01:19 NeoIllusions wrote:
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.

"TL LoL, I am disappoint proud."

Switch it up a bit. You know that's how we get so tight-knit. <3
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
July 09 2013 16:42 GMT
#7452
On July 10 2013 01:32 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 01:19 NeoIllusions wrote:
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.


Everyone's getting Patch antsy. I can't blame 'em... WANT MY UDURR SKINZ.

Is patch this week? idk.
I'm pretty content with getting Mecha Kha'Zix on discount. o/
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 09 2013 16:42 GMT
#7453
But how can you use it if you spam Fizz and Pantheon this month instead?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 16:44:34
July 09 2013 16:44 GMT
#7454
On July 10 2013 01:42 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 01:19 NeoIllusions wrote:
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.

"TL LoL, I am disappoint proud."

Switch it up a bit. You know that's how we get so tight-knit. <3

"TL LoL, I am proud, except for that Alaric kid. Go to your corner for time out. Here's your cap."

I guess it is end-of-patch lulls. But I do feel like we should try a litttttttle harder to be on topic with League.
Just sayin'

Edit: I play Kha'Zix Top now. Alaric, I am disappoint.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
July 09 2013 16:46 GMT
#7455
On July 10 2013 01:19 NeoIllusions wrote:
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.

MRM drama transitions naturally to rent prices. More on topic than Pokemans
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 09 2013 16:46 GMT
#7456
On July 10 2013 01:37 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 01:32 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On July 10 2013 01:19 NeoIllusions wrote:
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.


Everyone's getting Patch antsy. I can't blame 'em... WANT MY UDURR SKINZ.

Yeah, you make a good point. The real off-topic stuff tends to come after a patch has been out for a while. Last patch thread was only 350 pages.

I want the patch so badly my bones ache.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Mauzel
Profile Joined December 2009
United States421 Posts
July 09 2013 16:46 GMT
#7457
If you have 1st pick:

What are you banning / who do you 1st pick?

Do you try to trade? Do you ban based on who you want to 1st pick?
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
July 09 2013 16:48 GMT
#7458
On July 10 2013 01:44 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 01:42 Alaric wrote:
On July 10 2013 01:19 NeoIllusions wrote:
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.

"TL LoL, I am disappoint proud."

Switch it up a bit. You know that's how we get so tight-knit. <3

"TL LoL, I am proud, except for that Alaric kid. Go to your corner for time out. Here's your cap."

I guess it is end-of-patch lulls. But I do feel like we should try a litttttttle harder to be on topic with League.
Just sayin'

Edit: I play Kha'Zix Top now. Alaric, I am disappoint.


Kha top, eff that noise, Karma top all the way. I'm convinced that I can roll any melee top with Nashors/Athene's Karma.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
July 09 2013 16:50 GMT
#7459
On July 10 2013 01:46 Mauzel wrote:
If you have 1st pick:

What are you banning / who do you 1st pick?

Do you try to trade? Do you ban based on who you want to 1st pick?

Uh, there's no real right or wrong answer for this. Depends a little on what division you're in as well.
For example, TF is a key ban/fp champion for me, even in solo q. But if you're at Bronze-Gold, I doubt most of those players there can properly lock a Gold.

I personally don't trade in solo q. If I'm up first, I just pick something relatively OP and roll with it. Yes, would be ideal to ban who you do not want to lane against. At best, it should make your lane easier. And after all, solo queue is 1v9 most of the time, so make it easier on yourself.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 16:55:47
July 09 2013 16:51 GMT
#7460
If a patch is coming out soon, is there no new character being released? Or is it like the fake nami patch?

It's Lucian the Gun Templar (although I think they changed his name) right? Is there a link to his stats or anything?

On July 10 2013 01:48 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 01:44 NeoIllusions wrote:
On July 10 2013 01:42 Alaric wrote:
On July 10 2013 01:19 NeoIllusions wrote:
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.

"TL LoL, I am disappoint proud."

Switch it up a bit. You know that's how we get so tight-knit. <3

"TL LoL, I am proud, except for that Alaric kid. Go to your corner for time out. Here's your cap."

I guess it is end-of-patch lulls. But I do feel like we should try a litttttttle harder to be on topic with League.
Just sayin'

Edit: I play Kha'Zix Top now. Alaric, I am disappoint.


Kha top, eff that noise, Karma top all the way. I'm convinced that I can roll any melee top with Nashors/Athene's Karma.


We need more 1v1s around here. I really wanted one for that GP vs Panth debate. One of the Tolkiens(I think?) even offered to play Panth.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Prev 1 371 372 373 374 375 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech141
RuFF_SC2 132
Liquid`TLO 111
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17389
firebathero 87
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever254
canceldota59
League of Legends
Doublelift3579
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD35
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu808
Other Games
summit1g5786
FrodaN1236
shahzam576
ToD288
C9.Mang0282
mouzStarbuck264
B2W.Neo263
RotterdaM84
Mew2King44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile148
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1106
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
OSC
38m
Replay Cast
1h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.