• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7774 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 375

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 373 374 375 376 377 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 09 2013 18:02 GMT
#7481
Wiki tells me Orianna's Q has 825 range and Syndra's 800. When in game I try to Q Syndra, I always eat a Q to the face before I even begin casting mine.
So. Who do I believe? @_@
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
July 09 2013 18:07 GMT
#7482
Obv wiki. Can't trust this Alaric kid.

But tbh, wiki stats aren't going to lie. Probably has something to do with cast animation and your own reflexive speed.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
July 09 2013 18:10 GMT
#7483
25 range can be attributed to basically lag. It's not meaningful, especially if someone has higher movespeed. I'm sure there are cast animations that take up longer than it takes to move 25 units.

I forgot - did they ever change the difference in spell and auto attack range? (where I think attack range is measured from the edge of your champion and spell range is from the center?)
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
July 09 2013 18:10 GMT
#7484
Sorry guys, I'm quitting LoL.
+ Show Spoiler +
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
July 09 2013 18:17 GMT
#7485
On July 10 2013 03:10 Sandster wrote:
25 range can be attributed to basically lag. It's not meaningful, especially if someone has higher movespeed. I'm sure there are cast animations that take up longer than it takes to move 25 units.

I forgot - did they ever change the difference in spell and auto attack range? (where I think attack range is measured from the edge of your champion and spell range is from the center?)

nope, spell and aa attack ranges are still calculated differently

Also, syndra's Q has a bigger aoe radius than orianna's Q (I think), which extends the effective range of the spell.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 09 2013 18:18 GMT
#7486
On July 10 2013 03:07 NeoIllusions wrote:
Obv wiki. Can't trust this Alaric kid.

But tbh, wiki stats aren't going to lie. Probably has something to do with cast animation and your own reflexive speed.

Yeah, I just saw the numbers and assumed I'd be able to do somewhat fine because of range (although her Q outdamages Ori's and has a shorter cd so it's more about zoning than really trading, you flash out lose because if you wanna auto her she's gonna have a free stun), but since Syndra's animations are so smooth (to the point of almost non-existent) maybe she'd just predict where I'd stand (since I have to walk in range, can't stay near her with her shorter cooldowns), drop Q and walk away, so I'm never "truly" in Q range (unless I have more MS which wasn't the case).

Was super frustrating, can't even farm safely since it's not like, say, Brand who has a cd you can work around on his long range nuke. @_@
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
danana
Profile Joined March 2011
United States321 Posts
July 09 2013 18:18 GMT
#7487
Hi guys, I'm working on the OP for the Lissandra thread and was wondering if anyone could recommend any Korean VODs with some Lissandra play! I thought I heard that koreans have been playing her quite a bit but she hasn't shown up in any of the OGN games i've watched.
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
July 09 2013 18:23 GMT
#7488
about to lane vs destiny, wish me luck guise
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
July 09 2013 18:25 GMT
#7489
On July 10 2013 03:18 danana wrote:
Hi guys, I'm working on the OP for the Lissandra thread and was wondering if anyone could recommend any Korean VODs with some Lissandra play! I thought I heard that koreans have been playing her quite a bit but she hasn't shown up in any of the OGN games i've watched.

Lissandra hasn't been played yet in OGN Summer, you might find some here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LOLliveTV/videos
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 09 2013 18:33 GMT
#7490
On July 10 2013 02:38 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 02:34 Alaric wrote:
On July 10 2013 01:44 NeoIllusions wrote:
On July 10 2013 01:42 Alaric wrote:
On July 10 2013 01:19 NeoIllusions wrote:
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.

"TL LoL, I am disappoint proud."

Switch it up a bit. You know that's how we get so tight-knit. <3

"TL LoL, I am proud, except for that Alaric kid. Go to your corner for time out. Here's your cap."

I guess it is end-of-patch lulls. But I do feel like we should try a litttttttle harder to be on topic with League.
Just sayin'

Edit: I play Kha'Zix Top now. Alaric, I am disappoint.

You play Kha'Zix at all. It's beyond disappointment, I should disown you.

But it's justified by Mecha-Khazix, see?

Of course, it would go on sale 3 days after I bought it >.>

Mecha-Kha is one my my favorite skins <3
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 09 2013 18:35 GMT
#7491
On July 10 2013 03:02 Alaric wrote:
Wiki tells me Orianna's Q has 825 range and Syndra's 800. When in game I try to Q Syndra, I always eat a Q to the face before I even begin casting mine.
So. Who do I believe? @_@

Are you ocelete? hue
liftlift > tsm
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 09 2013 18:37 GMT
#7492
On July 10 2013 03:10 XaCez wrote:
Sorry guys, I'm quitting LoL.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkOyG6iZueU

Is this why Marn got involved in LoL?
liftlift > tsm
Spaiku
Profile Joined July 2012
Spain1114 Posts
July 09 2013 18:42 GMT
#7493
On July 10 2013 03:37 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 03:10 XaCez wrote:
Sorry guys, I'm quitting LoL.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkOyG6iZueU

Is this why Marn got involved in LoL?

Why would you make a video before you have at least to different champions? Annie vs Annie lol
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 09 2013 18:44 GMT
#7494
On July 10 2013 03:37 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 03:10 XaCez wrote:
Sorry guys, I'm quitting LoL.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkOyG6iZueU

Is this why Marn got involved in LoL?

Flash is probably still OP huehue.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 09 2013 18:45 GMT
#7495
On July 10 2013 02:49 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 02:43 mordek wrote:
Don't they normally refund the difference when it's that recent of a purchase?

yeah, they're pretty good about doing it if you got the skin a day or two before it went on sale
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 02:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 10 2013 02:38 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 10 2013 02:34 Alaric wrote:
On July 10 2013 01:44 NeoIllusions wrote:
On July 10 2013 01:42 Alaric wrote:
On July 10 2013 01:19 NeoIllusions wrote:
The past 20 pages has been all over the place.

I'm not even sure what to say.

"TL LoL, I am disappoint proud."

Switch it up a bit. You know that's how we get so tight-knit. <3

"TL LoL, I am proud, except for that Alaric kid. Go to your corner for time out. Here's your cap."

I guess it is end-of-patch lulls. But I do feel like we should try a litttttttle harder to be on topic with League.
Just sayin'

Edit: I play Kha'Zix Top now. Alaric, I am disappoint.

You play Kha'Zix at all. It's beyond disappointment, I should disown you.

But it's justified by Mecha-Khazix, see?

Of course, it would go on sale 3 days after I bought it >.>

I have shit tons of RP but I don't play Khazix (or even LoL) enough to really justify buying it...
But so pretty, plus rockets, plus easier to see targeting reticules....

what

Haven't been able to play in months. Got the RP for free. Might be able to play more often after summer ends.
Just not sure if I should buy the skin or just wait for the last few champs I don't own to go on sale and buy 'em out or something.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 09 2013 18:45 GMT
#7496
On July 10 2013 03:35 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 03:02 Alaric wrote:
Wiki tells me Orianna's Q has 825 range and Syndra's 800. When in game I try to Q Syndra, I always eat a Q to the face before I even begin casting mine.
So. Who do I believe? @_@

Are you ocelete? hue

I haven't used my ult on a Zhonya yet. I need to stop pretending to be Malphite and trying fancy Flash-QR initiations though, doesn't work too well especially when you get cc'd during the Q. :<

(And Ziggs is a prick. But it felt much more manageable than Syndra even though he forced me out of lane. I should buy less wards, more mana pots when starting charm.)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 09 2013 18:46 GMT
#7497
On July 10 2013 03:10 XaCez wrote:
Sorry guys, I'm quitting LoL.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkOyG6iZueU

Sorry man, but I'm playing a far superior fighting game.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
July 09 2013 18:57 GMT
#7498
On July 10 2013 03:44 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 03:37 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 10 2013 03:10 XaCez wrote:
Sorry guys, I'm quitting LoL.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkOyG6iZueU

Is this why Marn got involved in LoL?

Flash is probably still OP huehue.

Nah Darkness is gonna be OP. Nowhere to run now huehue.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
July 09 2013 19:24 GMT
#7499
Just evened my Promo series to gold. Motivate me to get through these next 3 games. I need it badly >.>
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 09 2013 19:33 GMT
#7500
Patch up tonight. So patch notes soon hopefully.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 373 374 375 376 377 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
RuFF_SC2 151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18598
Rain 1559
GuemChi 898
sorry 50
NaDa 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm202
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 448
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1052
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g6821
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft528
C9.Mang0166
ViBE134
ZombieGrub10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick816
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta41
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt255
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 46m
INu's Battles
8h 46m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 46m
OSC
20h 1m
Replay Cast
20h 46m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.