• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:06
CEST 03:06
KST 10:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6299 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 376

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 374 375 376 377 378 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 09 2013 19:33 GMT
#7501
On July 10 2013 04:24 Cixah wrote:
Just evened my Promo series to gold. Motivate me to get through these next 3 games. I need it badly >.>


Freeeeeeedom
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
July 09 2013 19:33 GMT
#7502
On July 10 2013 04:24 Cixah wrote:
Just evened my Promo series to gold. Motivate me to get through these next 3 games. I need it badly >.>

In my promotion series to gold I lost the first two games and just said to myself, well, just gotta win the next three games, np". Guess what, I did win the next three games and got promoted (quo queue op). You can do it brah!
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
July 09 2013 19:38 GMT
#7503
I though only tier promotions are bo5
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 09 2013 19:42 GMT
#7504
On July 10 2013 04:38 Numy wrote:
I though only tier promotions are bo5

He's talking about his promotion to gold. I thought it said "Gold 1" at first as well. Dis sans-serif font causing all kinds of problems.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 09 2013 19:42 GMT
#7505
This thread would be amazing if we just posted Full Metal Jacket clips for a while.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
July 09 2013 19:46 GMT
#7506
On July 10 2013 04:42 Ketara wrote:
This thread would be amazing if we just posted Full Metal Jacket clips for a while.


I'm not gonna lie, I have developed my own thousand yard stare from watching people in this game.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 19:55:29
July 09 2013 19:54 GMT
#7507
so

Jayce
Transform: Mercury Hammer / Mercury Cannon ( R ) No longer counts as a spellcast for the purposes of items like Tears of the Goddess, Sheen, etc.

same for elise and nidalee in addition to gate perma 16sec cd, pretty sure we won't see jayce anymore.

sidenote: balance a side, is there a reason jayce skills in canon form cost mana while cougar and spiderform doesn't?
Arisen
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2382 Posts
July 09 2013 19:56 GMT
#7508
So, I have a question about general lane mechanics for top laning.

I never know when to back in top lane. Usually I feel I end up going back too quickly or staying too long. If I force a guy out of lane, I generally immediately push the wave to the tower band immediately back. I feel like in some ways I'm giving up a big advantage because I barely got any extra farm. On the other hand, I feel like if he comes back with an item advantge, he might get a jungler gank or something and force me out of lane and get our tower. Should I be staying longer, or is immediately backing the correct move?

On the flip side, sometimes I get in those stale mate lanes where we're just farming for days, and I don't want to be the first one back because I feel he's going to get the farm advantage, so I always wait for him to make the first move, so I don't know what to do here either.
"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
July 09 2013 19:57 GMT
#7509
On July 10 2013 04:54 AsnSensation wrote:
so

Jayce
Transform: Mercury Hammer / Mercury Cannon ( R ) No longer counts as a spellcast for the purposes of items like Tears of the Goddess, Sheen, etc.

same for elise and nidalee in addition to gate perma 16sec cd, pretty sure we won't see jayce anymore.

sidenote: balance a side, is there a reason jayce skills in canon form cost mana while cougar and spiderform doesn't?


Well he's still human, unlike the other transformers.

I don't think those changes will kill off Jayce.
No I'm never serious.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 20:06:47
July 09 2013 19:58 GMT
#7510
Yoïnk.

I dislike the fact that Riot says "bot lane" rather than "laning phase" though.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 09 2013 20:00 GMT
#7511
Well now I know where that stupid "steers and queers" quotation came from. I knew it was way too clever for any of the mental deficients that said it to have thought it up.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
July 09 2013 20:01 GMT
#7512
On July 10 2013 04:58 Alaric wrote:
Yoïnk.


hnnngggghhhh looks so cool, though the W reminds me a lot of Quinn's stuff already.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 09 2013 20:06 GMT
#7513
On July 10 2013 05:01 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 04:58 Alaric wrote:
Yoïnk.


hnnngggghhhh looks so cool, though the W reminds me a lot of Quinn's stuff already.

I already hate his kit :/

(on another note, yay, back to D3. aiming for D1 by the end of the month !)
The legend of Darien lives on
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
July 09 2013 20:08 GMT
#7514
I for one welcome our Weaver Overlords. Next stop, Diamond. (dat passive op.)

As for tier seires they are Bo5, I just evened it after losing game 1. After game 3 I'm up 2-1. Its go time. Brave Saint Caller be with me.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
July 09 2013 20:10 GMT
#7515
The Culling? Really?
oh Riot...
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 09 2013 20:12 GMT
#7516
On July 10 2013 04:58 Alaric wrote:
Yoïnk.

I dislike the fact that Riot says "bot lane" rather than "laning phase" though.

Aside from his ult, his kit looks pretty generic and boring. Not like many ADs have interesting kits, anyway.
It's your boy Guzma!
Spaiku
Profile Joined July 2012
Spain1114 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 20:14:20
July 09 2013 20:13 GMT
#7517
On July 10 2013 05:01 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 04:58 Alaric wrote:
Yoïnk.


hnnngggghhhh looks so cool, though the W reminds me a lot of Quinn's stuff already.

I don't get his ultimate. Is it like a phoenix, he keeps shooting while he runs around a target?
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
July 09 2013 20:14 GMT
#7518
On July 10 2013 05:13 Spaiku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 05:01 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On July 10 2013 04:58 Alaric wrote:
Yoïnk.


hnnngggghhhh looks so cool, though the W reminds me a lot of Quinn's stuff already.

I don't get his ultimate. Is it like a phoenix, he keeps shooting while running around a target?


I think its more like a ship from a bullet hell. You can move any way you want to, but you always fire towards X, where X is your click for it.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 09 2013 20:15 GMT
#7519
Sheen looks like it's going to be a ridic buy on him.
liftlift > tsm
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
July 09 2013 20:15 GMT
#7520
His ultimate sounds like an MF ult that lets you move while using it. He looks like so much fun.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Prev 1 374 375 376 377 378 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1026
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 483
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 55m
INu's Battles
9h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 55m
OSC
21h 10m
Replay Cast
21h 55m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.