• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10611 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 362

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 360 361 362 363 364 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
SimulatedAnneal
Profile Joined March 2012
765 Posts
July 09 2013 00:06 GMT
#7221
On July 09 2013 08:02 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 07:54 Amui wrote:
http://marnorz.blogspot.ca/

Marn's response. Haven't read it yet.

It's well written out response; really dumb to rent house near beach though.
Curse was the smartest; doing Las Vegas. Close enough flight time as so it wouldn't matter; and cheap as fuck rent for a mansion.


You're looking at ~$6-7k/month in flight + hotel expenses that way(5 guys, 20 roundtrip tickets a month and 40 hotel room nights). Probably cheaper to get a slightly smaller house in South Orange County or North Ventura County(or Riverside if you really want to be cheap) and hire a van to drive you there and back.
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 00:13:06
July 09 2013 00:07 GMT
#7222
On July 09 2013 08:56 WiseBagus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 05:12 RagequitBM wrote:
On July 08 2013 23:30 kongoline wrote:
on high elo NA streams vayne seems to be common ban atm, whats up with that did she become op after botrk + s3 changes?


Vayne is my favorite champion, and the reason I play her so much is because machine gun Vayne is hilarious, and really strong, and every champion that would make you sad as a different ADC just melts. Furthermore, condemn is overpowered, her ult is overpowered, her Q is cool, her W is overpowered.
Also, people realized Caitlyn doesn't counter Vayne as hard as they thought because if your support can initiate, you will never lose a fight to Caitlyn, especially after 6. Draven still hardbops her though. Her laning also isn't bad like a lot of people thought. If you can make it to level 3, Vayne has strong laning.

edit: How do I have 500 posts already. I'm a nerd

What is Machine Gun Vayne and when should I build it? Vayne is my go-to adc but building the same thing over and over is really boring.

There are 2 variations. One when you're completely stomping, and one that is safe to use every game.

Bork -> PD -> LW is standard, but not as fun
Bork -> PD -> PD -> Zephyr is way more fun, and is hilarious. Also if you have a lot of peel you can blow people up. If you're playing to win I would use the first one over this though.

Also for machine gun Vayne I usually get 3 into Tumble for acceptable cooldown, then max W. You have tons of mobility in fights, and make the most of your attack speed.

However if they play a 4 threat team as is the case fairly often in Solo Queue, standard BT Vayne is probably better, as their HP is too low to make W worth it.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 09 2013 00:16 GMT
#7223
On July 09 2013 09:06 SimulatedAnneal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:02 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 09 2013 07:54 Amui wrote:
http://marnorz.blogspot.ca/

Marn's response. Haven't read it yet.

It's well written out response; really dumb to rent house near beach though.
Curse was the smartest; doing Las Vegas. Close enough flight time as so it wouldn't matter; and cheap as fuck rent for a mansion.


You're looking at ~$6-7k/month in flight + hotel expenses that way(5 guys, 20 roundtrip tickets a month and 40 hotel room nights). Probably cheaper to get a slightly smaller house in South Orange County or North Ventura County(or Riverside if you really want to be cheap) and hire a van to drive you there and back.


Why would you not just have the manager drive in a van? With the TSA and LAX being total shit its probably faster.
Freeeeeeedom
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
July 09 2013 00:19 GMT
#7224
On July 09 2013 09:01 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:55 Irave wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:20 HazMat wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:15 Chrispy wrote:
On July 09 2013 07:43 gtrsrs wrote:
just staaaaaaaaaahp talking about the MRN salary thing
like literally 0 of you have any clue about any depth of what happened, all we have is an incoherent post by megazero "just as a warning" that also hints strongly that he was fucked by marn. marn is one of the few league people i actively dislike, but there's no reason any discussion regarding the team or their salary, by people who know nothing about any of it, should be taking place here.


Hmm, the fact that you do not condone pitchforks and witch hunts is highly suspicious. Is the Velocity manager putting money into his own pockets too? Is the whole system corrupt? Quick, make a Reddit post!

He's probably sour about the whole Maplestreet thing on reddit. Not that I blame him.

Teach me how to Reddit so I can find what you're talking about. It sounds delicious.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1ho3t9/can_we_stop_the_velocity_bashing/caw8vx3

It was a bit sad, mostly because people started bringing up how Reddit helped VES find a gaming house and what not. He just made a mistake of treating Reddit as a single entity rather than a huge community made up of polar personalities and voices. The hate that can be on that site is unreal, and it's unfortunate that players have to learn to get used to it. Being in the spotlight is OP.


i think it actually turned out okay in the end. at least, i don't feel like it turned out poorly. maple got like 90000 responses on his blog from old fans and new. people really liked that he opened up. maple's been doing really well since. plus i feel like he's very well-liked inside our house so he's starting to feel more comfortable. now hopefully we can turn some wins and the guys will stay off reddit like i told them to when we lose x_x


On July 09 2013 09:04 ReketSomething wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:51 Neverhood wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:42 ReketSomething wrote:
So for whatever reason I started to play White 2 again and for the endgame (where I'm at) I need 3 pokemons for some endgame PvAI stuff. I realized I've never made a Salamence before in my whole pokemon career so for whatever reason I decided to make a Salamence.

What are 2 other pokemons I should have on my team? They don't need to be Jayce level OP but should be at least as strong as Nasus or Renekton and need to not be permabanned by Nintendo's random rules.

I personally would go with lucario and espeon. Those 3 have good type coverage and are very strong but not OP or anything.


Is espeon good against AI? I always thought that espeon would be more suited to competetive, or singles 6, and guessing battles. Espeon is pretty cute though.


can i get pokemon advice too? i bought white 2 not long ago and i'm slowly playing it through. decided to start with the water guy since vileroze started with the fire guy and i don't want to lose when he challenges me. i have a huge bias toward eeveelutions and triple-evolution pokemon so i always try to make my team consist of those. currently i'm looking at finishing with samurott, electabuzz's evolution, arcanine (freaking hurts me that he doesn't triple evolve but what other fires are an option?), an eevee, and the cute little aron dragon guy. then probably an HM slave?

which fire could i replace arcanine with?
which eevee is the best for my comp? i've never had a leafeon or glaceon (or umbreon or espeon for that matter, since this is my first pokemon since blue), are either of them viable?
who's a good HM slave? is aron's fully evolved guy good? i remember playing a couple minutes of black 2 and that guy was tanky as shiiiiiii
is snorlax catchable? he's my favorite pokemon
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
July 09 2013 00:20 GMT
#7225
On July 09 2013 09:06 SimulatedAnneal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:02 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 09 2013 07:54 Amui wrote:
http://marnorz.blogspot.ca/

Marn's response. Haven't read it yet.

It's well written out response; really dumb to rent house near beach though.
Curse was the smartest; doing Las Vegas. Close enough flight time as so it wouldn't matter; and cheap as fuck rent for a mansion.


You're looking at ~$6-7k/month in flight + hotel expenses that way(5 guys, 20 roundtrip tickets a month and 40 hotel room nights). Probably cheaper to get a slightly smaller house in South Orange County or North Ventura County(or Riverside if you really want to be cheap) and hire a van to drive you there and back.


I think I heard SV say Riot covers travel costs?
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 09 2013 00:21 GMT
#7226
On July 09 2013 09:07 RagequitBM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:56 WiseBagus wrote:
On July 09 2013 05:12 RagequitBM wrote:
On July 08 2013 23:30 kongoline wrote:
on high elo NA streams vayne seems to be common ban atm, whats up with that did she become op after botrk + s3 changes?


Vayne is my favorite champion, and the reason I play her so much is because machine gun Vayne is hilarious, and really strong, and every champion that would make you sad as a different ADC just melts. Furthermore, condemn is overpowered, her ult is overpowered, her Q is cool, her W is overpowered.
Also, people realized Caitlyn doesn't counter Vayne as hard as they thought because if your support can initiate, you will never lose a fight to Caitlyn, especially after 6. Draven still hardbops her though. Her laning also isn't bad like a lot of people thought. If you can make it to level 3, Vayne has strong laning.

edit: How do I have 500 posts already. I'm a nerd

What is Machine Gun Vayne and when should I build it? Vayne is my go-to adc but building the same thing over and over is really boring.

There are 2 variations. One when you're completely stomping, and one that is safe to use every game.

Bork -> PD -> LW is standard, but not as fun
Bork -> PD -> PD -> Zephyr is way more fun, and is hilarious. Also if you have a lot of peel you can blow people up. If you're playing to win I would use the first one over this though.

Also for machine gun Vayne I usually get 3 into Tumble for acceptable cooldown, then max W. You have tons of mobility in fights, and make the most of your attack speed.

However if they play a 4 threat team as is the case fairly often in Solo Queue, standard BT Vayne is probably better, as their HP is too low to make W worth it.


And if you don't have any peel go bork>shyv>randuin+qss.Since you are vayne you still kill people but they can't kill you.

Not to mention a lot of people just focus the vayne no matter what and you'll just waste their time as a bonus.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
July 09 2013 00:21 GMT
#7227
Ugh Riverside, that place sucks. My work was considering relocating to Riverside and it was met with such vitriolic response that they backed down.

I remember I had a friend who rented a room on a beach house in Newport Beach, and I remember that it wasn't actually that expensive. Then again, he is a computer programmer with a hot specialization so it might not have been that expensive for him, I don't remember.

Still, there are certainly a number of places near the coast that aren't prohibitively expensive...
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 00:35:40
July 09 2013 00:30 GMT
#7228
Marn may have been scummy in Guilty Gear but I know he's very intelligent. I doubt he's retarded enough to pull something that can potentially get in legal trouble with Riot. In addition, Megazero really posts like he has zero sense of what goes on the real world. (Don't quote his Carnegie Melon to me, I get Harvard/Yale candidates at a job interview who I turn down regularly due to zero real world sense).

The fact that the players names was on the lease and not Marn's DAY ONE should've told them they needed to watch their shit when relegations was coming up. (aka advance notice of moving out, cleaning up the place as much as they can to challenge security deposit damages, etc).

BTW, I think VES really should play ball in terms of PR. VileRoze definitely seems like a guy who can easily gain popularity for his team. The guy comes across as very likable in all his interviews cause he seems like "every man". I used to dislike him cause I thought he looked like a troll but he def won me over with the way he interviews.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 00:38:43
July 09 2013 00:35 GMT
#7229
On July 09 2013 09:06 SimulatedAnneal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:02 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 09 2013 07:54 Amui wrote:
http://marnorz.blogspot.ca/

Marn's response. Haven't read it yet.

It's well written out response; really dumb to rent house near beach though.
Curse was the smartest; doing Las Vegas. Close enough flight time as so it wouldn't matter; and cheap as fuck rent for a mansion.


You're looking at ~$6-7k/month in flight + hotel expenses that way(5 guys, 20 roundtrip tickets a month and 40 hotel room nights). Probably cheaper to get a slightly smaller house in South Orange County or North Ventura County(or Riverside if you really want to be cheap) and hire a van to drive you there and back.

Riot subsidizes for flight/travel costs; so all that is free.
On July 09 2013 09:21 kainzero wrote:
Ugh Riverside, that place sucks. My work was considering relocating to Riverside and it was met with such vitriolic response that they backed down.

I remember I had a friend who rented a room on a beach house in Newport Beach, and I remember that it wasn't actually that expensive. Then again, he is a computer programmer with a hot specialization so it might not have been that expensive for him, I don't remember.

Still, there are certainly a number of places near the coast that aren't prohibitively expensive...

Riverside housing cost is pretty damn cheap; even though it's a complete shit hole to live (living here right now; hue).
Only 1h 30min drive to Santa Monica too; also great internet here as well. Regularly get 13 ping when playing League of Legends. It's probably one of the best choices for LCS teams; assuming they don't go outside; and just stay in AC'd room.
Renting a 5 bedroom house for only 2200 month.
liftlift > tsm
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 09 2013 00:36 GMT
#7230
On July 09 2013 09:19 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 09:01 HazMat wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:55 Irave wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:20 HazMat wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:15 Chrispy wrote:
On July 09 2013 07:43 gtrsrs wrote:
just staaaaaaaaaahp talking about the MRN salary thing
like literally 0 of you have any clue about any depth of what happened, all we have is an incoherent post by megazero "just as a warning" that also hints strongly that he was fucked by marn. marn is one of the few league people i actively dislike, but there's no reason any discussion regarding the team or their salary, by people who know nothing about any of it, should be taking place here.


Hmm, the fact that you do not condone pitchforks and witch hunts is highly suspicious. Is the Velocity manager putting money into his own pockets too? Is the whole system corrupt? Quick, make a Reddit post!

He's probably sour about the whole Maplestreet thing on reddit. Not that I blame him.

Teach me how to Reddit so I can find what you're talking about. It sounds delicious.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1ho3t9/can_we_stop_the_velocity_bashing/caw8vx3

It was a bit sad, mostly because people started bringing up how Reddit helped VES find a gaming house and what not. He just made a mistake of treating Reddit as a single entity rather than a huge community made up of polar personalities and voices. The hate that can be on that site is unreal, and it's unfortunate that players have to learn to get used to it. Being in the spotlight is OP.


i think it actually turned out okay in the end. at least, i don't feel like it turned out poorly. maple got like 90000 responses on his blog from old fans and new. people really liked that he opened up. maple's been doing really well since. plus i feel like he's very well-liked inside our house so he's starting to feel more comfortable. now hopefully we can turn some wins and the guys will stay off reddit like i told them to when we lose x_x


Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 09:04 ReketSomething wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:51 Neverhood wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:42 ReketSomething wrote:
So for whatever reason I started to play White 2 again and for the endgame (where I'm at) I need 3 pokemons for some endgame PvAI stuff. I realized I've never made a Salamence before in my whole pokemon career so for whatever reason I decided to make a Salamence.

What are 2 other pokemons I should have on my team? They don't need to be Jayce level OP but should be at least as strong as Nasus or Renekton and need to not be permabanned by Nintendo's random rules.

I personally would go with lucario and espeon. Those 3 have good type coverage and are very strong but not OP or anything.


Is espeon good against AI? I always thought that espeon would be more suited to competetive, or singles 6, and guessing battles. Espeon is pretty cute though.


can i get pokemon advice too? i bought white 2 not long ago and i'm slowly playing it through. decided to start with the water guy since vileroze started with the fire guy and i don't want to lose when he challenges me. i have a huge bias toward eeveelutions and triple-evolution pokemon so i always try to make my team consist of those. currently i'm looking at finishing with samurott, electabuzz's evolution, arcanine (freaking hurts me that he doesn't triple evolve but what other fires are an option?), an eevee, and the cute little aron dragon guy. then probably an HM slave?

which fire could i replace arcanine with?
which eevee is the best for my comp? i've never had a leafeon or glaceon (or umbreon or espeon for that matter, since this is my first pokemon since blue), are either of them viable?
who's a good HM slave? is aron's fully evolved guy good? i remember playing a couple minutes of black 2 and that guy was tanky as shiiiiiii
is snorlax catchable? he's my favorite pokemon


could always replace Arcanine with Volcarona and show them real terror
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Antyee
Profile Joined May 2011
Hungary1011 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 01:13:02
July 09 2013 00:46 GMT
#7231
On July 09 2013 09:19 gtrsrs wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 09 2013 09:01 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:55 Irave wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:20 HazMat wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:15 Chrispy wrote:
On July 09 2013 07:43 gtrsrs wrote:
just staaaaaaaaaahp talking about the MRN salary thing
like literally 0 of you have any clue about any depth of what happened, all we have is an incoherent post by megazero "just as a warning" that also hints strongly that he was fucked by marn. marn is one of the few league people i actively dislike, but there's no reason any discussion regarding the team or their salary, by people who know nothing about any of it, should be taking place here.


Hmm, the fact that you do not condone pitchforks and witch hunts is highly suspicious. Is the Velocity manager putting money into his own pockets too? Is the whole system corrupt? Quick, make a Reddit post!

He's probably sour about the whole Maplestreet thing on reddit. Not that I blame him.

Teach me how to Reddit so I can find what you're talking about. It sounds delicious.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1ho3t9/can_we_stop_the_velocity_bashing/caw8vx3

It was a bit sad, mostly because people started bringing up how Reddit helped VES find a gaming house and what not. He just made a mistake of treating Reddit as a single entity rather than a huge community made up of polar personalities and voices. The hate that can be on that site is unreal, and it's unfortunate that players have to learn to get used to it. Being in the spotlight is OP.


i think it actually turned out okay in the end. at least, i don't feel like it turned out poorly. maple got like 90000 responses on his blog from old fans and new. people really liked that he opened up. maple's been doing really well since. plus i feel like he's very well-liked inside our house so he's starting to feel more comfortable. now hopefully we can turn some wins and the guys will stay off reddit like i told them to when we lose x_x


On July 09 2013 09:04 ReketSomething wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:51 Neverhood wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:42 ReketSomething wrote:
So for whatever reason I started to play White 2 again and for the endgame (where I'm at) I need 3 pokemons for some endgame PvAI stuff. I realized I've never made a Salamence before in my whole pokemon career so for whatever reason I decided to make a Salamence.

What are 2 other pokemons I should have on my team? They don't need to be Jayce level OP but should be at least as strong as Nasus or Renekton and need to not be permabanned by Nintendo's random rules.

I personally would go with lucario and espeon. Those 3 have good type coverage and are very strong but not OP or anything.


Is espeon good against AI? I always thought that espeon would be more suited to competetive, or singles 6, and guessing battles. Espeon is pretty cute though.


can i get pokemon advice too? i bought white 2 not long ago and i'm slowly playing it through. decided to start with the water guy since vileroze started with the fire guy and i don't want to lose when he challenges me. i have a huge bias toward eeveelutions and triple-evolution pokemon so i always try to make my team consist of those. currently i'm looking at finishing with samurott, electabuzz's evolution, arcanine (freaking hurts me that he doesn't triple evolve but what other fires are an option?), an eevee, and the cute little aron dragon guy. then probably an HM slave?

which fire could i replace arcanine with?
which eevee is the best for my comp? i've never had a leafeon or glaceon (or umbreon or espeon for that matter, since this is my first pokemon since blue), are either of them viable?
who's a good HM slave? is aron's fully evolved guy good? i remember playing a couple minutes of black 2 and that guy was tanky as shiiiiiii
is snorlax catchable? he's my favorite pokemon

I would say, keep arcanine, since probably the easiest-to get fire type aside from it is Camerupt, which is kinda not that great.
Leafeon, since Electavire and Arcanine don't like ground type moves. Umbreon would probably be the second best becasue it's unreasonably bulky, and gets Moonlight at lvl33 in BW2.
If you can get from the watery hidden grotto on Route 3, Bibarel is the best HM.slave. Alomomola also kinda works, you will only need strength and cut on something else.
I would not recommend leveling Aron, if you are likely to battle someone, because it would just add 1 more ground-weak poke to your team. (For a playthrough, it doesn't really matter.) Probably a Scrafty, or some other guy from the fighting-dark-psychic circle.
EDIT: Snorlax can be got with quite a bit of luck from a trade in Nimbasa, after you do the Lost Item-phoning-bullshit.
"My spoon is too big."
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
July 09 2013 00:53 GMT
#7232
On July 09 2013 09:30 KissBlade wrote:
Marn may have been scummy in Guilty Gear but I know he's very intelligent. I doubt he's retarded enough to pull something that can potentially get in legal trouble with Riot. In addition, Megazero really posts like he has zero sense of what goes on the real world. (Don't quote his Carnegie Melon to me, I get Harvard/Yale candidates at a job interview who I turn down regularly due to zero real world sense).

The fact that the players names was on the lease and not Marn's DAY ONE should've told them they needed to watch their shit when relegations was coming up. (aka advance notice of moving out, cleaning up the place as much as they can to challenge security deposit damages, etc).

BTW, I think VES really should play ball in terms of PR. VileRoze definitely seems like a guy who can easily gain popularity for his team. The guy comes across as very likable in all his interviews cause he seems like "every man". I used to dislike him cause I thought he looked like a troll but he def won me over with the way he interviews.

Daddy Roze. Those player spotlight videos made by Riot are so good. Sign em all up!
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 09 2013 00:55 GMT
#7233
There are no Pokemon games after Silver/Gold.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
c.Deadly
Profile Joined March 2010
United States545 Posts
July 09 2013 01:08 GMT
#7234
On July 09 2013 09:46 Antyee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 09:19 gtrsrs wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 09 2013 09:01 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:55 Irave wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:20 HazMat wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:15 Chrispy wrote:
On July 09 2013 07:43 gtrsrs wrote:
just staaaaaaaaaahp talking about the MRN salary thing
like literally 0 of you have any clue about any depth of what happened, all we have is an incoherent post by megazero "just as a warning" that also hints strongly that he was fucked by marn. marn is one of the few league people i actively dislike, but there's no reason any discussion regarding the team or their salary, by people who know nothing about any of it, should be taking place here.


Hmm, the fact that you do not condone pitchforks and witch hunts is highly suspicious. Is the Velocity manager putting money into his own pockets too? Is the whole system corrupt? Quick, make a Reddit post!

He's probably sour about the whole Maplestreet thing on reddit. Not that I blame him.

Teach me how to Reddit so I can find what you're talking about. It sounds delicious.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1ho3t9/can_we_stop_the_velocity_bashing/caw8vx3

It was a bit sad, mostly because people started bringing up how Reddit helped VES find a gaming house and what not. He just made a mistake of treating Reddit as a single entity rather than a huge community made up of polar personalities and voices. The hate that can be on that site is unreal, and it's unfortunate that players have to learn to get used to it. Being in the spotlight is OP.


i think it actually turned out okay in the end. at least, i don't feel like it turned out poorly. maple got like 90000 responses on his blog from old fans and new. people really liked that he opened up. maple's been doing really well since. plus i feel like he's very well-liked inside our house so he's starting to feel more comfortable. now hopefully we can turn some wins and the guys will stay off reddit like i told them to when we lose x_x


On July 09 2013 09:04 ReketSomething wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:51 Neverhood wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:42 ReketSomething wrote:
So for whatever reason I started to play White 2 again and for the endgame (where I'm at) I need 3 pokemons for some endgame PvAI stuff. I realized I've never made a Salamence before in my whole pokemon career so for whatever reason I decided to make a Salamence.

What are 2 other pokemons I should have on my team? They don't need to be Jayce level OP but should be at least as strong as Nasus or Renekton and need to not be permabanned by Nintendo's random rules.

I personally would go with lucario and espeon. Those 3 have good type coverage and are very strong but not OP or anything.


Is espeon good against AI? I always thought that espeon would be more suited to competetive, or singles 6, and guessing battles. Espeon is pretty cute though.


can i get pokemon advice too? i bought white 2 not long ago and i'm slowly playing it through. decided to start with the water guy since vileroze started with the fire guy and i don't want to lose when he challenges me. i have a huge bias toward eeveelutions and triple-evolution pokemon so i always try to make my team consist of those. currently i'm looking at finishing with samurott, electabuzz's evolution, arcanine (freaking hurts me that he doesn't triple evolve but what other fires are an option?), an eevee, and the cute little aron dragon guy. then probably an HM slave?

which fire could i replace arcanine with?
which eevee is the best for my comp? i've never had a leafeon or glaceon (or umbreon or espeon for that matter, since this is my first pokemon since blue), are either of them viable?
who's a good HM slave? is aron's fully evolved guy good? i remember playing a couple minutes of black 2 and that guy was tanky as shiiiiiii
is snorlax catchable? he's my favorite pokemon

I would say, keep arcanine, since probably the easiest-to get fire type aside from it is Camerupt, which is kinda not that great.
Leafeon, Electavire and Arcanine don't like ground type moves. Umbreon would probably be the second best becasue it's unreasonably bulky, and gets Moonlight at lvl33 in BW2.
If you can get from the watery hidden grotto on Route 3, Bibarel is the best HM.slave. Alomomola also kinda works, you will only need strength and cut on something else.
I would not recommend leveling Aron, if you are likely to battle someone, because it would just add 1 more ground-weak poke to your team. (For a playthrough, it doesn't really matter.) Probably a Scrafty, or some other guy from the fighting-dark-psychic circle.


Hydreigon instead of Aron he is so beast. I'd probably take Leafeon instead of Umbreon bc Leafeon is cuter and also a great physical wall against Earthquake and special attackers that Samurott is weak to.
Antyee
Profile Joined May 2011
Hungary1011 Posts
July 09 2013 01:15 GMT
#7235
On July 09 2013 10:08 c.Deadly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 09:46 Antyee wrote:
On July 09 2013 09:19 gtrsrs wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 09 2013 09:01 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:55 Irave wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:20 HazMat wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:15 Chrispy wrote:
On July 09 2013 07:43 gtrsrs wrote:
just staaaaaaaaaahp talking about the MRN salary thing
like literally 0 of you have any clue about any depth of what happened, all we have is an incoherent post by megazero "just as a warning" that also hints strongly that he was fucked by marn. marn is one of the few league people i actively dislike, but there's no reason any discussion regarding the team or their salary, by people who know nothing about any of it, should be taking place here.


Hmm, the fact that you do not condone pitchforks and witch hunts is highly suspicious. Is the Velocity manager putting money into his own pockets too? Is the whole system corrupt? Quick, make a Reddit post!

He's probably sour about the whole Maplestreet thing on reddit. Not that I blame him.

Teach me how to Reddit so I can find what you're talking about. It sounds delicious.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1ho3t9/can_we_stop_the_velocity_bashing/caw8vx3

It was a bit sad, mostly because people started bringing up how Reddit helped VES find a gaming house and what not. He just made a mistake of treating Reddit as a single entity rather than a huge community made up of polar personalities and voices. The hate that can be on that site is unreal, and it's unfortunate that players have to learn to get used to it. Being in the spotlight is OP.


i think it actually turned out okay in the end. at least, i don't feel like it turned out poorly. maple got like 90000 responses on his blog from old fans and new. people really liked that he opened up. maple's been doing really well since. plus i feel like he's very well-liked inside our house so he's starting to feel more comfortable. now hopefully we can turn some wins and the guys will stay off reddit like i told them to when we lose x_x


On July 09 2013 09:04 ReketSomething wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:51 Neverhood wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:42 ReketSomething wrote:
So for whatever reason I started to play White 2 again and for the endgame (where I'm at) I need 3 pokemons for some endgame PvAI stuff. I realized I've never made a Salamence before in my whole pokemon career so for whatever reason I decided to make a Salamence.

What are 2 other pokemons I should have on my team? They don't need to be Jayce level OP but should be at least as strong as Nasus or Renekton and need to not be permabanned by Nintendo's random rules.

I personally would go with lucario and espeon. Those 3 have good type coverage and are very strong but not OP or anything.


Is espeon good against AI? I always thought that espeon would be more suited to competetive, or singles 6, and guessing battles. Espeon is pretty cute though.


can i get pokemon advice too? i bought white 2 not long ago and i'm slowly playing it through. decided to start with the water guy since vileroze started with the fire guy and i don't want to lose when he challenges me. i have a huge bias toward eeveelutions and triple-evolution pokemon so i always try to make my team consist of those. currently i'm looking at finishing with samurott, electabuzz's evolution, arcanine (freaking hurts me that he doesn't triple evolve but what other fires are an option?), an eevee, and the cute little aron dragon guy. then probably an HM slave?

which fire could i replace arcanine with?
which eevee is the best for my comp? i've never had a leafeon or glaceon (or umbreon or espeon for that matter, since this is my first pokemon since blue), are either of them viable?
who's a good HM slave? is aron's fully evolved guy good? i remember playing a couple minutes of black 2 and that guy was tanky as shiiiiiii
is snorlax catchable? he's my favorite pokemon

I would say, keep arcanine, since probably the easiest-to get fire type aside from it is Camerupt, which is kinda not that great.
Leafeon, Electavire and Arcanine don't like ground type moves. Umbreon would probably be the second best becasue it's unreasonably bulky, and gets Moonlight at lvl33 in BW2.
If you can get from the watery hidden grotto on Route 3, Bibarel is the best HM.slave. Alomomola also kinda works, you will only need strength and cut on something else.
I would not recommend leveling Aron, if you are likely to battle someone, because it would just add 1 more ground-weak poke to your team. (For a playthrough, it doesn't really matter.) Probably a Scrafty, or some other guy from the fighting-dark-psychic circle.


Hydreigon instead of Aron he is so beast. I'd probably take Leafeon instead of Umbreon bc Leafeon is cuter and also a great physical wall against Earthquake and special attackers that Samurott is weak to.

Yeah, I forgot about Hydreigon.
"My spoon is too big."
Neverhood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States5388 Posts
July 09 2013 01:17 GMT
#7236
On July 09 2013 09:36 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 09:19 gtrsrs wrote:
On July 09 2013 09:01 HazMat wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:55 Irave wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:20 HazMat wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:15 Chrispy wrote:
On July 09 2013 07:43 gtrsrs wrote:
just staaaaaaaaaahp talking about the MRN salary thing
like literally 0 of you have any clue about any depth of what happened, all we have is an incoherent post by megazero "just as a warning" that also hints strongly that he was fucked by marn. marn is one of the few league people i actively dislike, but there's no reason any discussion regarding the team or their salary, by people who know nothing about any of it, should be taking place here.


Hmm, the fact that you do not condone pitchforks and witch hunts is highly suspicious. Is the Velocity manager putting money into his own pockets too? Is the whole system corrupt? Quick, make a Reddit post!

He's probably sour about the whole Maplestreet thing on reddit. Not that I blame him.

Teach me how to Reddit so I can find what you're talking about. It sounds delicious.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1ho3t9/can_we_stop_the_velocity_bashing/caw8vx3

It was a bit sad, mostly because people started bringing up how Reddit helped VES find a gaming house and what not. He just made a mistake of treating Reddit as a single entity rather than a huge community made up of polar personalities and voices. The hate that can be on that site is unreal, and it's unfortunate that players have to learn to get used to it. Being in the spotlight is OP.


i think it actually turned out okay in the end. at least, i don't feel like it turned out poorly. maple got like 90000 responses on his blog from old fans and new. people really liked that he opened up. maple's been doing really well since. plus i feel like he's very well-liked inside our house so he's starting to feel more comfortable. now hopefully we can turn some wins and the guys will stay off reddit like i told them to when we lose x_x


On July 09 2013 09:04 ReketSomething wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:51 Neverhood wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:42 ReketSomething wrote:
So for whatever reason I started to play White 2 again and for the endgame (where I'm at) I need 3 pokemons for some endgame PvAI stuff. I realized I've never made a Salamence before in my whole pokemon career so for whatever reason I decided to make a Salamence.

What are 2 other pokemons I should have on my team? They don't need to be Jayce level OP but should be at least as strong as Nasus or Renekton and need to not be permabanned by Nintendo's random rules.

I personally would go with lucario and espeon. Those 3 have good type coverage and are very strong but not OP or anything.


Is espeon good against AI? I always thought that espeon would be more suited to competetive, or singles 6, and guessing battles. Espeon is pretty cute though.


can i get pokemon advice too? i bought white 2 not long ago and i'm slowly playing it through. decided to start with the water guy since vileroze started with the fire guy and i don't want to lose when he challenges me. i have a huge bias toward eeveelutions and triple-evolution pokemon so i always try to make my team consist of those. currently i'm looking at finishing with samurott, electabuzz's evolution, arcanine (freaking hurts me that he doesn't triple evolve but what other fires are an option?), an eevee, and the cute little aron dragon guy. then probably an HM slave?

which fire could i replace arcanine with?
which eevee is the best for my comp? i've never had a leafeon or glaceon (or umbreon or espeon for that matter, since this is my first pokemon since blue), are either of them viable?
who's a good HM slave? is aron's fully evolved guy good? i remember playing a couple minutes of black 2 and that guy was tanky as shiiiiiii
is snorlax catchable? he's my favorite pokemon


could always replace Arcanine with Volcarona and show them real terror

Yea if you have the patience to level up Volcanora he's probably the strongest fire-type you can easily obtain in White 2. You can get him fairly early into the game too although he won't learn any good moves until much later in the game, but once he does he's an absolute beast.
Jaedong :D
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
July 09 2013 01:22 GMT
#7237
On July 09 2013 09:55 Jerubaal wrote:
There are no Pokemon games after Silver/Gold.


you are not preaching to the choir here friend.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 09 2013 01:23 GMT
#7238
On July 09 2013 09:53 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 09:30 KissBlade wrote:
Marn may have been scummy in Guilty Gear but I know he's very intelligent. I doubt he's retarded enough to pull something that can potentially get in legal trouble with Riot. In addition, Megazero really posts like he has zero sense of what goes on the real world. (Don't quote his Carnegie Melon to me, I get Harvard/Yale candidates at a job interview who I turn down regularly due to zero real world sense).

The fact that the players names was on the lease and not Marn's DAY ONE should've told them they needed to watch their shit when relegations was coming up. (aka advance notice of moving out, cleaning up the place as much as they can to challenge security deposit damages, etc).

BTW, I think VES really should play ball in terms of PR. VileRoze definitely seems like a guy who can easily gain popularity for his team. The guy comes across as very likable in all his interviews cause he seems like "every man". I used to dislike him cause I thought he looked like a troll but he def won me over with the way he interviews.

Daddy Roze. Those player spotlight videos made by Riot are so good. Sign em all up!

E-sports daddies represent.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 01:42:22
July 09 2013 01:34 GMT
#7239
On July 09 2013 09:04 ReketSomething wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 08:51 Neverhood wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:42 ReketSomething wrote:
So for whatever reason I started to play White 2 again and for the endgame (where I'm at) I need 3 pokemons for some endgame PvAI stuff. I realized I've never made a Salamence before in my whole pokemon career so for whatever reason I decided to make a Salamence.

What are 2 other pokemons I should have on my team? They don't need to be Jayce level OP but should be at least as strong as Nasus or Renekton and need to not be permabanned by Nintendo's random rules.

I personally would go with lucario and espeon. Those 3 have good type coverage and are very strong but not OP or anything.


Is espeon good against AI? I always thought that espeon would be more suited to competetive, or singles 6, and guessing battles. Espeon is pretty cute though.

Espeon is super cute and OP tier. But she's a set up pokemon and you need to build around it. Less good against AI because harder to abuse Magic Bounce (ability from Dream World) to its fullest. If you want to set up then you want to abuse things like Prankster-Whimsicott or Entrainment-Durant to set up your sweeper who just clears the field for you.

On July 09 2013 09:04 ReketSomething wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 09:01 MoonBear wrote:
On July 09 2013 08:42 ReketSomething wrote:
So for whatever reason I started to play White 2 again and for the endgame (where I'm at) I need 3 pokemons for some endgame PvAI stuff. I realized I've never made a Salamence before in my whole pokemon career so for whatever reason I decided to make a Salamence.

What are 2 other pokemons I should have on my team? They don't need to be Jayce level OP but should be at least as strong as Nasus or Renekton and need to not be permabanned by Nintendo's random rules.

What's the entire team? I can't really say anything if I don't know what else is going with the Salamence lol. Also what are Salamence's specs? Mixmence? Physical? ChoiceSpecsDracoMeteor? And is this for Battle Subway or Elite 4/World Tournament grinding or what?


Probably going to be choice scarf physical mence or dd mence. This is for Battle Subway/World tournament crap, or whatever is for the three man single battle thing. It would also be used for battling people online possibly and most definitely for trashing little kids that think they are good at pokemons (although honestly with just salamence i could beat all 3 because they are worse than ai). Short answer is in nintendos singles 3 thing. All I know is that I want a fuckin Salamence. I've made themed teams in the past and now I just want random pokemons.

Scarf-Mence is poor for Battle Subway because it's used as a revenge killer that then takes over. In the Battle Subway you have so few pokemon to begin with you're not realistically going to get a Scarf-Mence Moxie sweep off. Because by that time either they're already dead or you're dead. If you have a hard set-up support handy then you want to go hard set-up sweep like with Dragon Dance Salamence/Dragonite or Quiver Dance Volcrona or something.

Honestly, if you want to just set up sweep everything just go Encore-Whimsicott, let it die, then go Entrainment Durant, swap into your sweeper, use Protect to block every odd turn, set up, sub up and sweep. The AI is too stupid to swap out its Encore-Truant pokemon so you don't even need to Arena Trap it. It's a very mechanical way of grinding the Battle Tower and not a lot of thinking involved in playing this strategy, but it works. Also if you Choice Specs/Focus Sash the two leads then you're also 100% hax proof.

And anyone who's played since the Battle Frontier in Gen III knows the AI is a hax-god that will hax you every time it can.

On July 09 2013 09:19 gtrsrs wrote:
can i get pokemon advice too? i bought white 2 not long ago and i'm slowly playing it through. decided to start with the water guy since vileroze started with the fire guy and i don't want to lose when he challenges me. i have a huge bias toward eeveelutions and triple-evolution pokemon so i always try to make my team consist of those. currently i'm looking at finishing with samurott, electabuzz's evolution, arcanine (freaking hurts me that he doesn't triple evolve but what other fires are an option?), an eevee, and the cute little aron dragon guy. then probably an HM slave?

which fire could i replace arcanine with?
which eevee is the best for my comp? i've never had a leafeon or glaceon (or umbreon or espeon for that matter, since this is my first pokemon since blue), are either of them viable?
who's a good HM slave? is aron's fully evolved guy good? i remember playing a couple minutes of black 2 and that guy was tanky as shiiiiiii
is snorlax catchable? he's my favorite pokemon

Eeveelutions are awesome. Before anyone joins the LoL Staff, I interview them about their favourite Eeveelutions.

Anyway. Arcanine is bad. Great base stats but really shallow move pool. Ditch him. Get a Heatran for your fire needs and is also a defensive tank. Hm. Actually, how competitive do you want to be? Cause I wouldn't actually use any of them lol. But then what I'd be aiming for in a good team is also probably very different from what you're looking for.

If you're just playing for fun then just use whatever you want really haha. Also some stuff can be hard to get or need breeding. If you're not breeding or whatever, your IV/EVs will likely be far more impactful than your overall team choice and strategy tbh. Agron (Aron's Fully Evolved forum) is not that good. UU or RU tier I think. If you want a Steel, then Lucario is probably the way to go, or Heatran or Ferroseed.

The best Eeveelution competitively is probably Jolteon (Choice Specs, Life Orb or Choice Scarf with Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice coverage for at least neutral to everything and Signal Beam/Substitute/Baton Pass/Volt Switch) and Espeon (Magic Bounce support).
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 01:57:09
July 09 2013 01:37 GMT
#7240
On July 09 2013 09:30 KissBlade wrote:
Marn may have been scummy in Guilty Gear but I know he's very intelligent. I doubt he's retarded enough to pull something that can potentially get in legal trouble with Riot. In addition, Megazero really posts like he has zero sense of what goes on the real world. (Don't quote his Carnegie Melon to me, I get Harvard/Yale candidates at a job interview who I turn down regularly due to zero real world sense).

The fact that the players names was on the lease and not Marn's DAY ONE should've told them they needed to watch their shit when relegations was coming up. (aka advance notice of moving out, cleaning up the place as much as they can to challenge security deposit damages, etc).

BTW, I think VES really should play ball in terms of PR. VileRoze definitely seems like a guy who can easily gain popularity for his team. The guy comes across as very likable in all his interviews cause he seems like "every man". I used to dislike him cause I thought he looked like a troll but he def won me over with the way he interviews.

Oh, come off your high horse. I'm saying he's not dumb (which you basically called him) but I am also aware that it's probably his first time living in a place of his own, since he's probably in the dorms at CMU. You don't get that kind of know-how from your parents (such as cleaning a living space to the point where it looks like nobody has ever lived in it before) unless you moved around a lot growing up. Megazero's not an idiot, but he's also in a situation that is scary new territory and it sounds like he's stressed out over it, and he doesn't ENTIRELY know how to properly deal with it.
Prev 1 360 361 362 363 364 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 110
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23741
Calm 5957
Rain 2132
Bisu 1221
FanTaSy 838
Jaedong 454
Horang2 442
Rush 366
Soma 340
BeSt 251
[ Show more ]
Stork 228
Zeus 219
Mini 156
Light 119
Larva 110
Mong 90
Hyun 85
Barracks 84
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 67
ZerO 66
910 66
Free 48
ToSsGirL 36
Killer 35
Yoon 32
Sea.KH 30
NaDa 28
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 14
Terrorterran 14
Noble 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1435
olofmeister1077
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns56026
singsing1802
B2W.Neo527
dupreeh372
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2214
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.