• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:51
CEST 13:51
KST 20:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7792 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 50

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 22 2012 18:39 GMT
#981
On March 23 2012 03:32 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 03:29 Sabin010 wrote:
Do you think Vicktor will start seeing play in the top lane? I've been playing him as an AP mid going qeqeerewe getting death augment. Q allows you to trade favorably early, and the amount of range and damage on that lazer thing at lvl 9 can allow you to zone the enemy off xp, but there is the issue of his mana sustain. I think he has to potential to win lane vs some bruisers.

Probably not. Looking at his kit, it looks like he would have trouble with the gap closers you see in top lane.


^ This. I initially tried him top lane as his kit kinda reminded me of Swain and Ryze, but they have instant targeted cc, while his takes 1.5s to kick in and is easily avoidable if they can bait it. Plus, a gap closer generally has enough range to get them to you anyway, unless you cast on yourself and then you'll lose the exchange anyway (perhaps not as such, but you don't have sustain and your cooldowns are long unless you max Q first).
Granted, I'm far from a great player in these kind of matchups (need to dust off Swain), but I got utterly destroyed everytime there was a gap closer, not even close.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
March 22 2012 18:42 GMT
#982
Smash is right. You use his w a lot like Anivia's w, to direct traffic in team fights, and on top of a cc'd target to chain stun like cait's trap with taric. Getting it early will make your other moves weaker, and Viktor needs to win early so he can end the game before everybody gets their builds finished.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 22 2012 18:46 GMT
#983
On March 23 2012 03:29 Sabin010 wrote:
Do you think Vicktor will start seeing play in the top lane? I've been playing him as an AP mid going qeqeerewe getting death augment. Q allows you to trade favorably early, and the amount of range and damage on that lazer thing at lvl 9 can allow you to zone the enemy off xp, but there is the issue of his mana sustain. I think he has to potential to win lane vs some bruisers.


Pretty much what everyone else said.

I was toying with the idea last night. Gandhi promptly took a shit on my face lvl as Udyr. His Q cooldown is really too long and doesn't do enough lvl 1 to punish bruisers from taking advantage of you really really early.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
March 22 2012 19:01 GMT
#984
The comments in the ggChronicle article on TSM's new coach are beyond retarded.
Jizla
Profile Joined July 2011
Scotland235 Posts
March 22 2012 19:01 GMT
#985
Ok, I'm gonna kind of ask a question thats pretty off topic but it's LoL related and I've no idea where to put it :D

I've basically never played ranked games. Been playing LoL for about a year and I love it. I've got over half the champions, 6-7 decent runepages and can play any role to at least a competant standard except jungle. I kinda wanna start ranked because I would like to know how good I actually am. But I hear and read so much crap about solo q that I've always thought is it worth it. Do you guys have any advice that would either start me doing it properly and really caring about where I end up, or is it better to keep playing the game simply becasue I enjoy it and relax while playing?

Probably an impossible thing to answer but figure I got nothing to lose by asking!!!
Vanished.... Like a wrinkly ninja.....
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
March 22 2012 19:06 GMT
#986
On March 23 2012 04:01 jimthelege wrote:
Ok, I'm gonna kind of ask a question thats pretty off topic but it's LoL related and I've no idea where to put it :D

I've basically never played ranked games. Been playing LoL for about a year and I love it. I've got over half the champions, 6-7 decent runepages and can play any role to at least a competant standard except jungle. I kinda wanna start ranked because I would like to know how good I actually am. But I hear and read so much crap about solo q that I've always thought is it worth it. Do you guys have any advice that would either start me doing it properly and really caring about where I end up, or is it better to keep playing the game simply becasue I enjoy it and relax while playing?

Probably an impossible thing to answer but figure I got nothing to lose by asking!!!

It depends on wether or not you can handle losing and being frustrated and NOT have it make you want to stop playing lol entirely.

You WILL lose a lot. You WILL get flamed. You WILL feel helpless. All so that you can get a little number next to your name.

But you WILL get better, you will have streaks where you feel great, and hitting new peaks is awesome.

It just depends on wether or not you feel the good will outweigh the bad.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 19:28:38
March 22 2012 19:16 GMT
#987
On March 23 2012 04:01 jimthelege wrote:
Ok, I'm gonna kind of ask a question thats pretty off topic but it's LoL related and I've no idea where to put it :D

I've basically never played ranked games. Been playing LoL for about a year and I love it. I've got over half the champions, 6-7 decent runepages and can play any role to at least a competant standard except jungle. I kinda wanna start ranked because I would like to know how good I actually am. But I hear and read so much crap about solo q that I've always thought is it worth it. Do you guys have any advice that would either start me doing it properly and really caring about where I end up, or is it better to keep playing the game simply becasue I enjoy it and relax while playing?

Probably an impossible thing to answer but figure I got nothing to lose by asking!!!

As for someone who just recently tried to make an effort to climb out of"elo hell" I can say one thing to you.
Try to win your first games that will determine how much elo you get/loose if you win or loose a game.
I lost a lot of my first games and that put me into a situation where I only got 10 to 12 elo for a win.
This made it really fucking hard to climb the rank.I feel like if I didn't loose so many of my opening games I would have a much easier time gaining elo.At a point I was 980 elo and I climbed up to 1560 now,but if I was gaining 20 elo at a time it would have taken me half the amount of games and time TT.
Now you could argue that I was just bad when I started and now my skill has gone up but I'm not really sure about that.
Anyways Its better to put yourself into a position where,you will be in a spot where you don't belong than get struck down right away into the elo oblivion where you will have a hell of a time climbing out off by only gaining 10 elo at a time.It's also easier and quicker to learn in a environment of higher elo players than spending 40 games roflstomping people and loosing the other 20-30 because someone ragequit or dced in 900-1.3k range.The games there snowball really quick and people rage a lot more so if your not the one that's snowballing first your basically fucked.
This is from my experience at least.
Cackle™
bmn
Profile Joined August 2010
886 Posts
March 22 2012 19:26 GMT
#988
On March 23 2012 04:01 jimthelege wrote:
Ok, I'm gonna kind of ask a question thats pretty off topic but it's LoL related and I've no idea where to put it :D

I've basically never played ranked games. Been playing LoL for about a year and I love it. I've got over half the champions, 6-7 decent runepages and can play any role to at least a competant standard except jungle. I kinda wanna start ranked because I would like to know how good I actually am. But I hear and read so much crap about solo q that I've always thought is it worth it. Do you guys have any advice that would either start me doing it properly and really caring about where I end up, or is it better to keep playing the game simply becasue I enjoy it and relax while playing?

Probably an impossible thing to answer but figure I got nothing to lose by asking!!!


In addition to what others have a said (all good advice).

Do NOT care too much about where you end up. Doing so will shift your attention from your play to your ELO, which will take the fun out of it and not help you increase your ELO.

While playing the game, *especially* at lower (certainly below 1300) ELOs, focus on
- having a positive mindset, no matter what (you'll fail sometimes, but keep trying)
- playing as good as you can in the circumstances
- trying to get your team to play together

Also, read Mogwai's firsts blog post (if not all of them).


I'll go as far as saying that at low ELOs, unless you are very experienced (say, 1800+), your ability to keep the team from falling apart due to constant bickering and flaming will have a much larger impact on your ELO than your individual skill.
Focus on improving and playing well, but more importantly, don't belittle or criticize teammates, provide either constructive advice or just general undirected positive comments if necessary (to defuse hostile situations).
If you can keep teammates from ragequitting, or from giving up, you'll climb the ladder, have more time to improve your own skills, and you'll have a much more enjoyable experience.
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
March 22 2012 19:37 GMT
#989
so like clg is in korea now, will that make them a korean team? or will they still be registered for things like mlg/wcg under north america?
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
March 22 2012 19:40 GMT
#990
On March 23 2012 04:37 Frolossus wrote:
so like clg is in korea now, will that make them a korean team? or will they still be registered for things like mlg/wcg under north america?


No they're still american on paper (or canadian w/e), so they will be recognized as an american/canadian team living in Korea.
hi
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 19:43:44
March 22 2012 19:41 GMT
#991
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but Morello said they are looking into the mana costs of Swain and Anivia ult
On March 23 2012 02:38 Sabin010 wrote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?pli=1&key=0Aj3YD8Rl_kDNdDZfM0k1M1pBa3U1MjRkOTVFekNVWHc&toomany=true#gid=0

I just saw this spread sheet on Reddit. It's a chart of Wickd's top lane match ups. Aparently Vlad, Cass, Trundle, and Pantheon are the guys you need to pick to shut Yorik down. The chart isn't finished, as I'm sure there is at least one more counter for Yorick.
.

Surprised he didn't think of it, but I have yet to lose my lane to a Yorick as Riven.
currently rooting for myself.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 19:49:27
March 22 2012 19:48 GMT
#992
lol does jiji know when his ad is flaming him for taking cs?

seems like he's doing it on purpose but its hard to tell
boomer hands
Inschato
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada1349 Posts
March 22 2012 19:56 GMT
#993
I actually had this momentary lapse of sanity and thought "Wouldn't it be interesting if there was a tear item that was like singed's passive" but a few moments later I realized how disgustingly broken that would be for Ryze.

Thought up another item though designed to give two good early game items that both build into extremely niche items an alternative path.
Stinger + Brutalizer
40% aspd
20% cdr
30 AD
15 arpen
on use: Next hit within the next x seconds will critical hit
combine cost.. I don't really know the value of a guarenteed crit, probably too abusable with certain builds.
3.
ibreakurface
Profile Joined June 2010
United States664 Posts
March 22 2012 19:56 GMT
#994
On March 23 2012 04:16 TheKefka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 04:01 jimthelege wrote:
Ok, I'm gonna kind of ask a question thats pretty off topic but it's LoL related and I've no idea where to put it :D

I've basically never played ranked games. Been playing LoL for about a year and I love it. I've got over half the champions, 6-7 decent runepages and can play any role to at least a competant standard except jungle. I kinda wanna start ranked because I would like to know how good I actually am. But I hear and read so much crap about solo q that I've always thought is it worth it. Do you guys have any advice that would either start me doing it properly and really caring about where I end up, or is it better to keep playing the game simply becasue I enjoy it and relax while playing?

Probably an impossible thing to answer but figure I got nothing to lose by asking!!!

As for someone who just recently tried to make an effort to climb out of"elo hell" I can say one thing to you.
Try to win your first games that will determine how much elo you get/loose if you win or loose a game.
I lost a lot of my first games and that put me into a situation where I only got 10 to 12 elo for a win.
This made it really fucking hard to climb the rank.I feel like if I didn't loose so many of my opening games I would have a much easier time gaining elo.At a point I was 980 elo and I climbed up to 1560 now,but if I was gaining 20 elo at a time it would have taken me half the amount of games and time TT.
Now you could argue that I was just bad when I started and now my skill has gone up but I'm not really sure about that.
Anyways Its better to put yourself into a position where,you will be in a spot where you don't belong than get struck down right away into the elo oblivion where you will have a hell of a time climbing out off by only gaining 10 elo at a time.It's also easier and quicker to learn in a environment of higher elo players than spending 40 games roflstomping people and loosing the other 20-30 because someone ragequit or dced in 900-1.3k range.The games there snowball really quick and people rage a lot more so if your not the one that's snowballing first your basically fucked.
This is from my experience at least.


This, nothing is lamer then having to play 50 boring games to get to the elo you belong at.
:) I play zerg. FOX AND KT ROLSTER COASTER FAN! Because I love everyone. Except bisu.
lurked
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada918 Posts
March 22 2012 19:56 GMT
#995
On March 22 2012 16:03 R04R wrote:
SV uses 10 Arpen, 5.1% aspd, 25 armor, 24mr@18 on Mundo. SV doesn't like Rincent's runes, saying that coming from a jungle standpoint he knows what he needs in the jungle better than Rincent does.

For the most part I've seen him do cloth 5. I must've seen a dshield opening somewhere but I think Chauster is the one that advocates that.

Just quoting this to remember coming back and trying these runes.

Was trying to find his runes setup for Mundo last week but couldn't, so thanks!
Magic is "just" magic until I get my hands on the source code.
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
March 22 2012 20:05 GMT
#996
On March 23 2012 04:56 Inschato wrote:
I actually had this momentary lapse of sanity and thought "Wouldn't it be interesting if there was a tear item that was like singed's passive" but a few moments later I realized how disgustingly broken that would be for Ryze.

Thought up another item though designed to give two good early game items that both build into extremely niche items an alternative path.
Stinger + Brutalizer
40% aspd
20% cdr
30 AD
15 arpen
on use: Next hit within the next x seconds will critical hit
combine cost.. I don't really know the value of a guarenteed crit, probably too abusable with certain builds.


You do see how imba that would be on GP. Q guarenteed crit and half way to 40% cdr from one item???? Forget everything else on the item, and just look at that, then consider you get 15 armour pen and 40% as.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
March 22 2012 20:12 GMT
#997
On March 23 2012 04:56 Inschato wrote:
I actually had this momentary lapse of sanity and thought "Wouldn't it be interesting if there was a tear item that was like singed's passive" but a few moments later I realized how disgustingly broken that would be for Ryze.

Thought up another item though designed to give two good early game items that both build into extremely niche items an alternative path.
Stinger + Brutalizer
40% aspd
20% cdr
30 AD
15 arpen
on use: Next hit within the next x seconds will critical hit
combine cost.. I don't really know the value of a guarenteed crit, probably too abusable with certain builds.

See, this item doesn't really get away from the issue that ghostblade has for AD casters because you're paying gold for the AS, which AD casters don't really need. Even disregarding this, this item is already really similar to ghostblade anyway so idk what's up with this.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 20:14:03
March 22 2012 20:12 GMT
#998
On March 23 2012 04:56 Inschato wrote:
Thought up another item though designed to give two good early game items that both build into extremely niche items an alternative path.
Stinger + Brutalizer
40% aspd
20% cdr
30 AD
15 arpen
on use: Next hit within the next x seconds will critical hit
combine cost.. I don't really know the value of a guarenteed crit, probably too abusable with certain builds.

I think Riot tries to avoid making items that are overly well-rounded. You don't really want an item that gives all of the stats that a hero needs because that makes itemization choices fairly boring. You want a hero's itemization needs to be be spread across several items, so that they have to prioritize which stats are less or more important to them in a given game. It creates more decision-making gameplay.

The only exceptions to this rule I can think of are Triforce and Ghostblade, but those are fine because melee carries already have enough trouble prioritizing damage vs. survivability.
Moderator
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 20:13:43
March 22 2012 20:13 GMT
#999
hit quote instead of edit -_-
Moderator
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
March 22 2012 20:23 GMT
#1000
On March 23 2012 05:12 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 04:56 Inschato wrote:
Thought up another item though designed to give two good early game items that both build into extremely niche items an alternative path.
Stinger + Brutalizer
40% aspd
20% cdr
30 AD
15 arpen
on use: Next hit within the next x seconds will critical hit
combine cost.. I don't really know the value of a guarenteed crit, probably too abusable with certain builds.

I think Riot tries to avoid making items that are overly well-rounded. You don't really want an item that gives all of the stats that a hero needs because that makes itemization choices fairly boring. You want a hero's itemization needs to be be spread across several items, so that they have to prioritize which stats are less or more important to them in a given game. It creates more decision-making gameplay.

The only exceptions to this rule I can think of are Triforce and Ghostblade, but those are fine because melee carries already have enough trouble prioritizing damage vs. survivability.

Well, you see quite a lot of double BT chars around there (Riven, Panth, Lee for lulz, ...).
The legend of Darien lives on
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29554
Shuttle 2953
Bisu 1003
Horang2 856
Jaedong 722
BeSt 382
Light 329
Hyuk 307
firebathero 301
actioN 282
[ Show more ]
Mini 236
Stork 206
Soma 201
Zeus 191
Soulkey 176
EffOrt 157
Last 132
Leta 122
ggaemo 97
ZerO 91
Snow 90
Pusan 82
Rush 65
Killer 52
Mong 51
hero 39
Aegong 38
Mind 33
Sexy 28
Shine 27
Sharp 26
NaDa 26
Bale 25
soO 22
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 22
PianO 15
Yoon 15
zelot 15
sorry 15
Free 15
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
HiyA 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1995
qojqva1248
Dendi746
Fuzer 136
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1431
x6flipin290
markeloff1
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns40551
singsing2029
B2W.Neo452
XBOCT341
DeMusliM182
Livibee173
Mew2King132
Liquid`LucifroN123
XaKoH 104
ArmadaUGS104
QueenE68
Chillindude11
ZerO(Twitch)10
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream275
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2246
• TFBlade469
Other Games
• WagamamaTV142
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 9m
Stellar Fest
1h 9m
OSC
12h 9m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.