• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:11
CEST 00:11
KST 07:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8131 users

QQ/Rage Thread. - Page 127

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 141 Next
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
December 02 2016 00:44 GMT
#2521
The fact we're so outmatched as dia/masters players by high masters/gm players who themselves are outmatched by pro teams who themselves are outmatched by top EU pro teams who themselves are outmatched by Korean pro teams is fucking terrifying.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
December 02 2016 02:35 GMT
#2522
On December 02 2016 09:44 Larkin wrote:
The fact we're so outmatched as dia/masters players by high masters/gm players who themselves are outmatched by pro teams who themselves are outmatched by top EU pro teams who themselves are outmatched by Korean pro teams is fucking terrifying.


^

This. The level differences are insane and there's so many of those jumps at the top level.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
December 05 2016 14:28 GMT
#2523
i swear to fucking god if i get another game where we wipe 5 people in lategame and lose nobody and the team doesnt end i will report all of them
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-05 16:06:42
December 05 2016 15:59 GMT
#2524
On December 05 2016 23:28 Ej_ wrote:
i swear to fucking god if i get another game where we wipe 5 people in lategame and lose nobody and the team doesnt end i will report all of them


Just do it ! I would, but I'm sometimes a dick.

The MM is chaos right now. This week-end I played 6 HL games. None were balanced. (won 3)
Today 4 HL games. 1 balanced game out of the 4, and it was due to me playing bad, until I got my shit together and we won (won 3 games too). Played Chen every time. He's really a win-more hero and noob crusher, like Illidan.
Huge skill gaps in every games.

We lost the one where our Valla went for a random build. Neither arrow, multishot or tank killer. All hoodie build (so no manticore, it doesn't have the cute hoodie icon):
[image loading]
I'm not a Valla pro, but it doesn't look good at all, especially since they had 2 tanks + Kerrigan. That guy was 1400 MMR 10 games ago, but he had good placements. That sucks for both him and us.
(side note: Valla was picked in every game too)


The good news is I'm 2 victories away from getting back to diamond. All because I messed my placement games, I had to climb all season. It's pretty annoying.
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-05 16:25:50
December 05 2016 16:25 GMT
#2525
On December 06 2016 00:59 Leolio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2016 23:28 Ej_ wrote:
i swear to fucking god if i get another game where we wipe 5 people in lategame and lose nobody and the team doesnt end i will report all of them


Just do it ! I would, but I'm sometimes a dick.

The MM is chaos right now. This week-end I played 6 HL games. None were balanced. (won 3)
Today 4 HL games. 1 balanced game out of the 4, and it was due to me playing bad, until I got my shit together and we won (won 3 games too). Played Chen every time. He's really a win-more hero and noob crusher, like Illidan.
Huge skill gaps in every games.


I noticed something wrong over the weekend too. At one point yesterday teams stopped seeming to understand how to draft, started doing very strange strategy, etc.

In particular, my last four-game stretch(diamond level), I saw;

* A kerrigan comp on infernal shrines crushed every single fight against a varian duel wield build. (no one would lock down/burst varian, which is all you have to do there.)
* Enemy team drafted standard illidan comp. Our lastpick went with zarya as solo tank. We got crushed, of course.
* On BHB my team decided to merc as a group of 4 at 2 minutes, leaving me to double soak top and bot lane completely abandoned. That group of 4 engaged the enemy at every chance and we ended up with a 3 level deficit by the level 7 tier talents. (never caught up). On the flip side, enemy team couldn't finish the game until 20. (???)
* On towers I accidentally locked in a raynor early in the draft, b/c apparently I am space-marine racist and thought he looked just like tychus. However, enemy team responded by going with a solo support tracer comp and got crushed. Drafting tracer into counters to her seems odd to me.

It basically felt like all of diamond league bought some sort of cursed artifact from a shady business and were transformed into children. That's the best explanation I can come up with, but I guess MM being broken from old rusty players over the weekend also works.
Don't Panic
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
December 05 2016 18:53 GMT
#2526
Meh, in diamond people just do what they wanna do. If they are forced to change, it usually goes worse. The drafts don't need to make sense or be smart, since there will be enough throws and counter throws in the game anyway.

Example: the other day, friend and I were on Cursed Hollow. We were last picks. Our first two picks are Valla and Nova. We talk Krendor (shouts out) into going Muradin, which he does, with Haymaker. Teammate and I are thinking (having preselected brightwing and falstad from the start of the draft - pretty standard top tier picks on cursed) that we gotta do something a bit more to save the draft.

Their team has drafted Tracer, Kael'thas, Diablo and Brightwing by this point. So we decide to yolo and take Auriel and Li Li. They last pick Alarak.

We do okay to begin with, but they hit their 10 spike before us on their curse tribute and wipe us with an apoc that hits 3.

We go down pretty hard. They get both bosses, big level lead, and 2 keeps, but we stay alive and put up some kills. Then we put up more kills. Then we get a curse. Then we get bosses. Then we get more kills and it's 20 to 18 and we get a keep. Then we get more kills and we end the game.

They had a better draft, they had better play, they were winning and should have won the game. But they threw.

That kinda shit happens all the time in Diamond/Master. People get overconfident and throw leads. People get ahead and don't know how to close out the game. It is so easy to win a game in the lategame just by getting a few picks.

One time I won with Lunara, Murky, Gazlowe, Abathur, Nazeebo on BoE. That made me pretty convinced that drafts in HL are nothing compared to the throws.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
December 05 2016 19:21 GMT
#2527
On December 06 2016 00:59 Leolio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2016 23:28 Ej_ wrote:
i swear to fucking god if i get another game where we wipe 5 people in lategame and lose nobody and the team doesnt end i will report all of them


Just do it ! I would, but I'm sometimes a dick.

The MM is chaos right now. This week-end I played 6 HL games. None were balanced. (won 3)
Today 4 HL games. 1 balanced game out of the 4, and it was due to me playing bad, until I got my shit together and we won (won 3 games too). Played Chen every time. He's really a win-more hero and noob crusher, like Illidan.
Huge skill gaps in every games.

We lost the one where our Valla went for a random build. Neither arrow, multishot or tank killer. All hoodie build (so no manticore, it doesn't have the cute hoodie icon):
[image loading]
I'm not a Valla pro, but it doesn't look good at all, especially since they had 2 tanks + Kerrigan. That guy was 1400 MMR 10 games ago, but he had good placements. That sucks for both him and us.
(side note: Valla was picked in every game too)


The good news is I'm 2 victories away from getting back to diamond. All because I messed my placement games, I had to climb all season. It's pretty annoying.


Love that build, single target damage is ridiculous! Very map dependant though. Good on DS, Nuke map and BHB (lots of 1v1, 2v2 )
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-08 15:14:04
December 08 2016 15:13 GMT
#2528
On December 06 2016 04:21 Harris1st wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2016 00:59 Leolio wrote:
On December 05 2016 23:28 Ej_ wrote:
i swear to fucking god if i get another game where we wipe 5 people in lategame and lose nobody and the team doesnt end i will report all of them


Just do it ! I would, but I'm sometimes a dick.

The MM is chaos right now. This week-end I played 6 HL games. None were balanced. (won 3)
Today 4 HL games. 1 balanced game out of the 4, and it was due to me playing bad, until I got my shit together and we won (won 3 games too). Played Chen every time. He's really a win-more hero and noob crusher, like Illidan.
Huge skill gaps in every games.

We lost the one where our Valla went for a random build. Neither arrow, multishot or tank killer. All hoodie build (so no manticore, it doesn't have the cute hoodie icon):
[image loading]
I'm not a Valla pro, but it doesn't look good at all, especially since they had 2 tanks + Kerrigan. That guy was 1400 MMR 10 games ago, but he had good placements. That sucks for both him and us.
(side note: Valla was picked in every game too)


The good news is I'm 2 victories away from getting back to diamond. All because I messed my placement games, I had to climb all season. It's pretty annoying.


Love that build, single target damage is ridiculous! Very map dependant though. Good on DS, Nuke map and BHB (lots of 1v1, 2v2 )


The problem is the damage was literally ridiculous. Because they had 2 tanks Kerrigan Guldan (4 beefy targets) and Manticore was IMO mandatory here. Anyway he was so bad it didn't matter much in the end.

[image loading]

I guess this build is good vs squishies ? It's the first time I notice someone taking it and failing so much. I was Chen, and did very poorly because we were behind all game, which is not a good thing with Chen.

Back to the rage, WHY IS IT THAT ARTANIS OR DEHAKA ARE IN EVERY HERO LEAGUE GAME AND I ALWAYS END WITH THE BAD ONE ? (SPOILER: THEY'RE ALL BAD)
Do people mistake PTR and live ? I had 2 Artanis, the 2 sucked and we lost. I played vs Artanis, he sucked but hey, we got "unglobal presence Dehaka" on our team, the one who has no clue, dies a lot, almost never teleports. The damn guy was on Tychus the whole draft, I took Johanna. Then he locks Dehaka. Now we have no damage and they have 2 bruisers...

So now that I'm back to diamond, I'll let my account sleep until a few weeks after the beginning of the season. HL is literally unplayable now.

Protip on how to spot a bad Falstad / Dehaka: when he comes for the first fight mid, he flies / teleport there. Now his mount is on CD, and he won't be able to teleport to his lane after it. He gained nothing because right after flying he had to back to your towers in case the opponent comes.
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-08 16:32:11
December 08 2016 16:31 GMT
#2529
On December 09 2016 00:13 Leolio wrote:

Protip on how to spot a bad Falstad / Dehaka: when he comes for the first fight mid, he flies / teleport there. Now his mount is on CD, and he won't be able to teleport to his lane after it. He gained nothing because right after flying he had to back to your towers in case the opponent comes.


Falstads do this to get a few bonus stacks of gathering storm safely. Generally by the time you have to rotate to another lane your mount is back up. (though I guess after the patch this won't be the case.)
Don't Panic
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 16:19:37
December 09 2016 09:45 GMT
#2530
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
December 09 2016 15:13 GMT
#2531
FUCK ME for the first time I forgot to finish my brawls. And I really wanted that Nova portrait. I've done every single brawl on my 3 accounts and this week I FUCKING FINISHED NONE. Now I have to wait until it rotates again...
h41fgod
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden377 Posts
December 09 2016 17:05 GMT
#2532
On December 10 2016 00:13 Leolio wrote:
FUCK ME for the first time I forgot to finish my brawls. And I really wanted that Nova portrait. I've done every single brawl on my 3 accounts and this week I FUCKING FINISHED NONE. Now I have to wait until it rotates again...

The brawls are garbage, but 1k gold for 3 games is too good to pass up.
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
December 09 2016 17:31 GMT
#2533
Ye the brawls are really boring
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
December 09 2016 18:28 GMT
#2534
This Nova brawl was trash. The current one is really fun imo.
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
December 09 2016 18:40 GMT
#2535
On December 10 2016 03:28 Leolio wrote:
This Nova brawl was trash. The current one is really fun imo.

I think the complete opposite.
Writer
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
December 09 2016 18:50 GMT
#2536
Nova brawl really depended on your team knowing to shoot the blurs and using Holo Decoy properly. I had landslide losses and victories and most games didn't make it to 10.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
December 09 2016 19:41 GMT
#2537
On December 10 2016 02:31 Foxxan wrote:
Ye the brawls are really boring


Agreed. Especially annoying if it is a Bo3 brawl - if I lose the first one, I just cant play on seriously, because I really hope to lose as fast as humanly possible
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-13 13:31:47
December 13 2016 13:29 GMT
#2538
On December 10 2016 03:40 Valiver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2016 03:28 Leolio wrote:
This Nova brawl was trash. The current one is really fun imo.

I think the complete opposite.


I had a terrible experience on the 2 or 3 Nova brawls I played. It favored camping and any bad player would hurt his own team even more than in HL. I was Nova main back in the days when I was rank 1, with a solid winrate, and I still lost all my brawls. Though I have to admit it wasn't snowbally at all and I had a game where we lost with their core at 1, so even if I had no fun, it cannot be considered a bad game.

The GoT brawl seem fun to me, but it's because it's a bruiser brawl imo (won 9 out of 10). And pick 1 out of 3 heroes is very addictive. It's like gambling.

Avoid HL if possible today. I had people in placement in all my games, up to 3 at the same time. Obviously they know the meta, the new maps and aren't rusted at all. Still winning a lot because I play mostly Chen and the slightest error vs a Chen is punished (and they don't know how to play around your drinking). Played vs a Kerrigan who had 14 death. I mean, their team reached 53 death. It must have been a very fun game for them.

[image loading]
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
December 14 2016 03:10 GMT
#2539
Every motherfucking hero league game I play fucking makes my internet die, I dont know what the fucking problem is but I can play 100 QM games and be fine but as soon as HL happens my internet decides to fuck off to fairy piss off land.

Urgh.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-14 08:01:03
December 14 2016 07:34 GMT
#2540
Twice now I've had bots that literally walk back and forth not taking any useful action. Once, Lost Vikings, which I can see, but now Sergeant Hammer? Wtf is that. Won plenty of games with bots but with those two it was actually impossible.
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech144
Nina 125
ViBE68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15955
Artosis 227
firebathero 78
PianO 19
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever314
canceldota97
NeuroSwarm1
League of Legends
Doublelift3495
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6238
FrodaN1192
shahzam608
B2W.Neo322
C9.Mang0314
RotterdaM86
Mew2King30
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile132
• StrangeGG 22
• RyuSc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1078
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
davetesta6
Replay Cast
49m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.