• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8201 users

QQ/Rage Thread. - Page 128

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 141 Next
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
December 14 2016 08:25 GMT
#2541
Blizzard updater decided to start downloading while I was in promotion match to diamond yesterday. Thank you Blizzard for making me lag out from lvl 5-20.
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-14 13:17:50
December 14 2016 13:17 GMT
#2542
On December 14 2016 17:25 Ghostcom wrote:
Blizzard updater decided to start downloading while I was in promotion match to diamond yesterday. Thank you Blizzard for making me lag out from lvl 5-20.


You should report this bug IMO. The launcher pauses all downloads when a game runs.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
December 14 2016 13:30 GMT
#2543
On December 14 2016 12:10 Zambrah wrote:
Every motherfucking hero league game I play fucking makes my internet die, I dont know what the fucking problem is but I can play 100 QM games and be fine but as soon as HL happens my internet decides to fuck off to fairy piss off land.

Urgh.


You sure it's cause of Blizz?
Microsoft stated that Win 10 can cause some network issues right now
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Khalum
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria831 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-14 13:31:30
December 14 2016 13:30 GMT
#2544

On December 14 2016 22:17 Leolio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2016 17:25 Ghostcom wrote:
Blizzard updater decided to start downloading while I was in promotion match to diamond yesterday. Thank you Blizzard for making me lag out from lvl 5-20.


You should report this bug IMO. The launcher pauses all downloads when a game runs.


There's a setting: "Pause updates when I launch a game." to be found under "Settings"->"Game Install/Update".

Make sure you have that enabled.
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
December 14 2016 16:30 GMT
#2545
On December 14 2016 22:30 Khalum wrote:

Show nested quote +
On December 14 2016 22:17 Leolio wrote:
On December 14 2016 17:25 Ghostcom wrote:
Blizzard updater decided to start downloading while I was in promotion match to diamond yesterday. Thank you Blizzard for making me lag out from lvl 5-20.


You should report this bug IMO. The launcher pauses all downloads when a game runs.


There's a setting: "Pause updates when I launch a game." to be found under "Settings"->"Game Install/Update".

Make sure you have that enabled.


I do have that enabled. I'm unsure what made it happen - I'll try and recreate it tonight (maybe something to do with me tapping out?).
dpurple
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkmenistan592 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-17 11:34:14
December 17 2016 11:32 GMT
#2546
Hero League. We (dehaka, varian, rehgar, raynor, liming) lost pretty one sided to ( guldan, nova, zeratul, valla, keltas). fml
Aceace
Profile Joined June 2011
Turkey1305 Posts
December 17 2016 11:38 GMT
#2547
How? How did you manage to lose against a team with no tanks AND no supports?
Dün dündür, bugün bugündür. (Yesterday was yesterday, today is today)
dpurple
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkmenistan592 Posts
December 17 2016 12:26 GMT
#2548
Well, they just killed us dead, with all that damage.
Aceace
Profile Joined June 2011
Turkey1305 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-20 12:45:52
December 20 2016 12:43 GMT
#2549
Ok rant time.

My 5th placement match. I was 4-0. BoE. We have Muradin, Artanis, MingLee, Auriel and Hammer. Enemy have Diablo, Tychus, Valla, Lunara, Morales. I was playing almost perfect. Got solo kill against Lunara in lane (swap to tower range and bodyblocking), swapping like mad, securing kills... Team is spamming "OMG, WTF, ARTANIS OP, WOW!" It felt like my unranked Artanis spam worth it.. This will be my 4th win in a row with Artanis.

At 10 I get another big power spike. I have 4 sec blind against a 3 AA team! Then something weird happened... We had 1.5 level lead and my team decided to do stupid things instead of trying to win. Hammer tried to get value from First Strike - Graduating range combo, Muradin started to dive 1v5.

Still.. I was playing perfect and securing dozens of swaps. I even manage to swap Morales into us twice! Then Muradin send back Morales with Haymaker twice !!!!!!!!! We lost all keeps but I was securing a lot of free kills and they couldn't get a chance to win the game 4v5. Basicly Swap - Suppression Pulse - Twin blade back to swapped target to kill and force them to retreat. While they retreating try to get more pickoffs.

We lost the game because of stupid Muradin and Never Moving Graduating range Hammer. Oh btw... Auriel managed to die to Drakken laser while trying to kill instead of running away. We had 49 kills while they had only 21 and we lost....

Sometimes i really cannot understand matchmaking. How on earth these players manage to get diamond at the beginning of season? How am i supposed to do to reach masters?
Dün dündür, bugün bugündür. (Yesterday was yesterday, today is today)
dpurple
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkmenistan592 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-20 16:41:19
December 20 2016 16:07 GMT
#2550
You will never reach masters unless you are some kind of superstar. What I have noticed is that the game really try to keep you where you are. In promotion games you always get the worst possible team. And demotion games are always super easy. I Think they just want to keep players from being demoted because demoted players will quit the game.

Edit: The fact that I am 700 mmr lower in HL than in QM (on hotslogs) proves this imo :p
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-22 17:38:10
December 22 2016 17:33 GMT
#2551
Sometimes I wonder if HotS is just so random or if I'm missing something major.
First game we get Towers of Doom. We are Alarak, Li-Ming, KT, ETC and I pick Uther (wanted BW but she got banned).
Our opponents are Sylv, Muradin, Tychus, Gul'Dan, Auriel.

The first two thirds of the game we dominate. Hard. We go 23-9 on points and we have two levels and a talent advantage.
We are destroying them in every teamfight and no serious deaths so far. Then at some point people just start dying randomly and solo. First ETC, later on KT and Alarak gets grabbed as well. At first it's still friendly and I warn them to play more careful and not throw away the lead. We are still 18-9 at this point.

But it just doesn't stop. We effectively never regroup. The one time we do it's on the boss point with the boss attacking us and we lose. The game just spirales straight out into a loss. A complete throw. ETC and KT still go GG and act like we didn't throw at all. As if they didn't care or something. Total waste.

Then in the next game we get Cursed Hollow. Our first pick isn't sure what to go for and locks in Varian. That's ok, I can go Diablo with that and our third pick goes Li-Ming. All good so far. For the last two picks we need a healer and a ranged damage. Our healer is picked with Morales but our fourth pre-selected Tyrael, never responds and the timeout locks in Tyrael. We now have three melee and our only ranged damage is Li-Ming, who's spells are easily dodged.
Still, I figure we might have a shot given that with Diablo/Varian/Tyrael, we have serious dive potential.
Enemy team is Chromie (still hate you with passion), Sylv, Auriel, Muradin and Alarak.

The first half we get dominated. We can't properly close the gap to get Chromie and our lack of sustained range damage means Sylv and Chromie are pecking away at our health. And then it happens. The complete reverse of the previous game.
They start to solo lanes completely overextending themselves and are throwing fights. Sylv and Auriel get grabbed several times. They keep losing teamfights. We get 20 before they do. Eventually we get a curse and with some fumbling from Tyrael (who is going total yolo mode) we go 4v5 but luckily we trade again and go 4v4. We take bottom boss whilst Varian solo's top boss. Top has no keep left for them so I tell the team to push with top boss. We do and manage to grab and kill Sylv taking their siege camp. We then push to core. We lose heroes left and right but the boss is completely ignored and destroys the core.

Outcome? 50/50 so the matchmaker and Blizzard would be pleased with the outcome.
But seriously, what the hell? How do people constantly just throw? If bottom fort has 20% health left, you are the only hero remaining and the entire enemy team goes for that fort, you do NOT defend that fort. It's already gone.
What their Sylv and Auriel in game 2 were thinking constantly overextending I have no clue.

Another weird one was a game earlier where I went ETC.
I was solo tank and when I solo tank on a tank without a lot of damage mitigation/self heal talents (like ETC) I play a bit more defensively and primarily peel for the team. Several times throughout the game I saved teammates by using Power Slide from the right angle at the right time, followed up with a Face Melt. Yet for some reason our Brightwing is raging and whining that I'm not diving the enemy team. Even when I literally pull three enemy heroes off of her whilst she is at 10% health and allowing her to live she just rages on me. Am I not supposed to peel first, dive second?

If I see a chance to Power Slide through an enemy hero that could then be destroyed by my team without risking my backline or yolo-ing into the enemy team I'll happily take it, but ETC is not a Muradin or Johanna. He can get blown up more easily than them. Should I be diving more as ETC and risk my backline getting collapsed on or was that Brightwing just an idiot?

HotS can be really weird sometimes.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
December 22 2016 20:10 GMT
#2552
Brightwing is an idiot, and the teammates that get peeled for and then immediately turn the fuck back around and get killed are also idiots.

Living > getting that one last spell off, even if you really, really think you might've gotten that kill.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
December 23 2016 02:45 GMT
#2553
thats because heroes has a heavy switch midgame. Assassins get survival talents, tanks get damage talents. Map gets more hectic to end the game in around 20 minutes. It also gets less forgiving. So people that play risky, tend to dominate the early game which boosts their confidence.
Since you dominated, there will be this moment when there is nothing to do before the game speeds up. And without communication everyone just does what they are used to do and split.

Which gives the enemy team a break and allows them to get back in levels a bit...
And suddenly the assassins of the enemy team have survival talents. And yours start feeding and never get a break to recover from that.

I always get super nervous when the early games goes in my teams favour and people start taking offensive talents, while the enemy goes on defensive talents.
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
December 23 2016 02:51 GMT
#2554
Is there a reason I'm seeing endless Nazeebos or is it just that this season decided to dump me in plat?
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-24 13:08:29
December 24 2016 13:08 GMT
#2555
[image loading]
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
December 24 2016 14:06 GMT
#2556
Those are some interesting talent choices by your team there.
Also...Monstrosity? When there is a fricking JAINA to copy?
Kerrigan would not be pleased with that kind of Abathur in her swarm.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
December 25 2016 09:02 GMT
#2557
doing placement, fucking draft starts with a first pick Tracer, I try and roll with it, shes not the worst and if theyre good I think it'll be fine, next two fucking picks are GAZLOWE and fuckin' Chromie, Im fourth pick so I cant even get ETC to make Chromie maybe really good, and maybe wombo with Gazlowe, but no, my team drafted like dumb fucks and we got rolled because the first three picks were throwaway.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
December 26 2016 19:19 GMT
#2558
it's amazing how so many people don't understand the win conditions in this game and lose literally unlosable games by taking teamfights at objective

14% core and you got terror

what do you do?

you go fight 4v5 at neutral plant and get wiped
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
December 28 2016 23:01 GMT
#2559
uninstalled this game, I am done. Can't take this anymore, it's not worth feeling like shit and having fun 30% of the time.
"Right on" - Morrow
Beelzebub1
Profile Joined May 2015
1005 Posts
December 29 2016 00:17 GMT
#2560
Buff Arthas and buff Artanis shields again, gimped tanks in a game that needs more tanks that are viable besides Muradin/Joh/Diablo (recently) Arthas talents in a good place but his mobility is horrible maybe make Death Coil provide slight haste?
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 167
ProTech157
RuFF_SC2 120
ViBE61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16059
Artosis 112
firebathero 84
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever343
canceldota98
League of Legends
Doublelift3922
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
PPMD48
Other Games
summit1g6238
FrodaN1235
shahzam524
B2W.Neo330
C9.Mang0321
RotterdaM103
Mew2King33
fpsfer 0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 33
• RyuSc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1063
• Shiphtur713
Upcoming Events
OSC
7m
davetesta6
Replay Cast
52m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.