• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:01
CEST 22:01
KST 05:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7103 users

QQ/Rage Thread. - Page 141

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
November 09 2018 14:19 GMT
#2801
[image loading]

This is not okay. Expected search time was 10 minutes, and my actual search time ended up being over 20 minutes (the timer kept going). Then on top of that, someone dropped from the draft and I had to search for another 12 minutes to restart the draft. Unranked is admittedly a bit faster than Ranked (by ~4 minutes), which is yet another reason to not bother playing real ranked matches, but it's becoming impossible to even attempt to play ranked games anymore. And for what it's worth, my MMR is not astronomically high; it should not be difficult to pair me with other average players.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7423 Posts
December 27 2018 15:56 GMT
#2802
Opened about 140 chests, not one booster / stimpack... FU Blizz

Also just did the "kill 200 minion" quest with Naz and had 220 stacks but apparently i just killed 110 minions.... FU Blizz
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7423 Posts
January 03 2019 23:48 GMT
#2803
Playing Diamon since Beta in HL, but my Team League MMR is Gold 4? OK, Cool
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
rickxross
Profile Joined February 2010
United States33 Posts
February 12 2019 06:47 GMT
#2804
I fucking hate warhead junction. Fucking remove this map already. It's so fucking boring. I play hots to play with my friends not hold my dick on the other side of the map killing camps and minions ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I just played against nazeebo/murky/sylvanas in quick match and you can guess how it went. I just want to alt f4 when i see this fucking map loading screen. Even winning on this map isn't fun. God I hate this fucking map. ITS TOO BIG. I'm so tilted
boss
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7423 Posts
September 03 2019 07:50 GMT
#2805
I really tried to get into this again. And maybe it's me

I Have a 15% winrate in Storm League right now. Fun times.
So even if it is me, why don't I get some "getting carried" games? Because when I have a winstreak, I get more and more potatoes. So apparently now I am the potato
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
alpenrahm
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany629 Posts
September 03 2019 14:26 GMT
#2806
Cheer up harris, you r not the only one :D
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7423 Posts
November 18 2019 13:51 GMT
#2807
I feel like the hero design of Valeera is the single reason this game failed.

Game: Here, take this fun hero with its cool abilities
*Enemy takes Valeera*
Game: Well, since they have Valeera you can't ever use any of your abilities.... isn't this fun? Then play again!
Me: But what about counterplay?
Game: There isn't one. Valeera can escape all effects whenever she wants and it doesn't have any cooldown whatsoever. So you can't stun, slow or root her. And the best part is, you don't even see her because she can cloak whenever she wants, too. Isn't this fun? Then play again!
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
spritzz
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada331 Posts
November 18 2019 22:50 GMT
#2808
On November 18 2019 22:51 Harris1st wrote:
I feel like the hero design of Valeera is the single reason this game failed.

Game: Here, take this fun hero with its cool abilities
*Enemy takes Valeera*
Game: Well, since they have Valeera you can't ever use any of your abilities.... isn't this fun? Then play again!
Me: But what about counterplay?
Game: There isn't one. Valeera can escape all effects whenever she wants and it doesn't have any cooldown whatsoever. So you can't stun, slow or root her. And the best part is, you don't even see her because she can cloak whenever she wants, too. Isn't this fun? Then play again!


I agree that QM Match Making sometimes seems even intentional to counter your pick. I *feel* like I had a > 25% chance of facing an Abathur whenever I play Zuljin and can't take the <Kill Every Enemy Hero> level 1 quest.

As for Valeera, you'll need a dedicated Peel but that's hard in solo queue too...
zugzug
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
February 14 2020 11:41 GMT
#2809
So many bots/leavers in QM. And the bots are outrageously bad.
SaTiN
Profile Joined June 2014
United States54 Posts
August 11 2020 03:36 GMT
#2810
I uninstalled the game tonight. I had done so twice in the past and then reinstalled one week-one month later but this time I'm not going back. I do enjoy the idea of the game and its fun being characters from the Blizzard universe, but good lord is the game frustrating. I lost 10 in a row (mind you I just do quick match not ranked). We had the comp disadvantage in at least 7 of those games, I had people who were just absolutely miserable at the game in at least 3, people talking shit to me in 2 of them, a leaver or disconnected person in 2 of them, and in 6 or so of the games the champions I chose just got absolutely destroyed by their team comp.
I've held on a long time and keep coming back because its been fun for my friend and I to play brawl and QM together, but there is just too much toxicity, so many leavers, so many people that just can't or refuse to play well, and the imbalance of team comps is insane. I feel like it has gotten significantly worse in the past year or so, and now I'm just at a point where I'd rather play a single player game and deal with nobody than have to deal with the "baggage" that comes along with this game.
And yes, I know - "good riddance" and "well you must be bad too if you lost 10 in a row". I'm aware I'm not a great player, but my win rate overall is ~52%... although lately it seems like it is 40%. I make mistakes but I just find it crazy that every game there is some type of huge issue that makes the game no fun. It is on the same level as League of Legends right now, in my opinion.
Kotreb
Profile Joined June 2011
Croatia1392 Posts
August 11 2020 21:28 GMT
#2811
On February 12 2019 15:47 rickxross wrote:
I fucking hate warhead junction. Fucking remove this map already. It's so fucking boring. I play hots to play with my friends not hold my dick on the other side of the map killing camps and minions ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I just played against nazeebo/murky/sylvanas in quick match and you can guess how it went. I just want to alt f4 when i see this fucking map loading screen. Even winning on this map isn't fun. God I hate this fucking map. ITS TOO BIG. I'm so tilted

Praise jeebus. Feel the same way. Worst. fucking. map. ever.
If you don't sin Jesus died for nothing.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
August 14 2020 11:48 GMT
#2812
On August 11 2020 12:36 SaTiN wrote:
I uninstalled the game tonight. I had done so twice in the past and then reinstalled one week-one month later but this time I'm not going back. I do enjoy the idea of the game and its fun being characters from the Blizzard universe, but good lord is the game frustrating. I lost 10 in a row (mind you I just do quick match not ranked). We had the comp disadvantage in at least 7 of those games, I had people who were just absolutely miserable at the game in at least 3, people talking shit to me in 2 of them, a leaver or disconnected person in 2 of them, and in 6 or so of the games the champions I chose just got absolutely destroyed by their team comp.
I've held on a long time and keep coming back because its been fun for my friend and I to play brawl and QM together, but there is just too much toxicity, so many leavers, so many people that just can't or refuse to play well, and the imbalance of team comps is insane. I feel like it has gotten significantly worse in the past year or so, and now I'm just at a point where I'd rather play a single player game and deal with nobody than have to deal with the "baggage" that comes along with this game.
And yes, I know - "good riddance" and "well you must be bad too if you lost 10 in a row". I'm aware I'm not a great player, but my win rate overall is ~52%... although lately it seems like it is 40%. I make mistakes but I just find it crazy that every game there is some type of huge issue that makes the game no fun. It is on the same level as League of Legends right now, in my opinion.

Feel your pain bro. I’d like to give HoTS a go but I hate solo queuing for all the reasons you describe.

Hopefully can convince a friend or two to give it a try, have a few who love Blizz games and play primarily MOBAs so might be up for a go!

At least in SC I can suck and it’s just down to me, there’s nothing I can do when 3-4 of my teammates are both useless and complaining at ME when I give MOBAs a brief shot.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Dim777
Profile Joined March 2021
2 Posts
March 15 2021 16:36 GMT
#2813
--- Nuked ---
highbrightlcddisplay
Profile Joined May 2021
1 Post
May 20 2021 01:05 GMT
#2814
--- Nuked ---
nhighnote414
Profile Joined September 2021
1 Post
Last Edited: 2021-10-06 12:19:46
September 21 2021 21:28 GMT
#2815
Yeah, it may be an issue now that most people have finished their placement matches and you are left with the trolls QQ and feeders. When I was just starting out, I just used creep Zagara and made a point of covering the entire map in vision. Also, let them know if you catch them doing something foolish with a retreat ping. I've racked up enough victories to be able to exit the Feeder/Troll Zone. But that wasn't a walk in the park, haha.
Creager
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1962 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-09-18 10:55:41
September 18 2022 10:51 GMT
#2816
Sorry, just gotta drop some quick rage, i just HATE playing on weekends, because every time I do I notice the worse quality of matches, sometimes being matched against teams with an average 600 MMR difference (according to HeroesProfile, which I know is also probably inaccurate, but that's all we have and a 600 MMR gap is HUUUUGE there)!

I know that in general one should be supportive and never toxic towards other players, esp if you notice that they are not on your skill level - but ffs on masters MMR I just EXPECT some fucking basic game knowledge and to some degree general minimap awareness from people, not saying that they have to bring their A game every single time, but doing fucking camps randomly and splitting to soak past lvl 20 just reveals these people have NO understanding and are just on fkn autopilot lots of the time... I feel like after all the years this game has been out still lots of players just don't understand lategame AT ALL and they ruin the game not only for themselves but for others, too by being ignorant about it.
... einmal mit Profis spielen!
Prev 1 139 140 141
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15968
Calm 2264
Mini 163
Rush 107
EffOrt 93
Trap 22
scan(afreeca) 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
febbydoto14
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5524
pashabiceps716
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4127
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1934
Beastyqt694
RotterdaM635
B2W.Neo613
C9.Mang0295
shahzam187
IndyStarCraft 183
crisheroes153
QueenE100
Trikslyr97
Dewaltoss64
UpATreeSC58
ZombieGrub39
JuggernautJason23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 31
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade889
Other Games
• imaqtpie967
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 59m
INu's Battles
14h 59m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 59m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.