• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:31
CEST 16:31
KST 23:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8566 users

[Guide] Sleep and Insomnia - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24802 Posts
October 21 2009 22:27 GMT
#81
On October 22 2009 07:25 Loophole wrote:
Nice guide Micro. I have insomnia and some symptoms of narcolepsy. I'll definitely try some of this out. You need to start playing SC again though.

I can't stand it when someone posts a well written article and people complain that it's too long. You can't get everything in 2 paragraphs people.

Did I mention you need to start playing more SC?

I play a game or two a week I guess lol.... pretty busy and trying to become gosu in golf.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-21 22:47:46
October 21 2009 22:45 GMT
#82
On October 22 2009 07:13 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2009 05:01 Foucault wrote:
Interesting guide Micronesia.


However, I think a few key elements to promote good sleep is missing here. Pardon me if I didn't notice them, I tried to skim through it all.

* Cut Caffeine
* Exercise. Do intensive cardiovascular activity and your sleep will improve without a doubt.
* Do more stuff in general, don't just sit around all day
* TAKE MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTS

I will go into magnesium a bit more, since it's been found to make people sleep better. Because of how much magnesium that is depleted every day and the scarcity of it in food, most people don't get their daily recommended intake.

Solution: Buy a magnesium supplement. DON'T buy Magnesiumoxide, it has ridiculously bad bioavailability (something like 2% get's absorbed in your body). I ready a study on pubmed about the bioavailability of different kinds of magnesium. Either get magnesium-glycinate/taurate/lactate/citrate/malatate most preferrably. Magnesiumaspartate is fine too unless you are hyperactive or something similar, since aspartate is a precursor to aspartam, which raises several catecholamines (stress hormones) in your brain.


tl;dr: Buy Magnesium supplements and take 30-60 minutes before sleep on an empty stomach. (not magnesiumoxide).

Do report back if this helped anyone, which I'm sure it will.

Cutting caffeine is a good idea (although a pretty obvious solution I think).
I did talk about exercise.
Do more stuff in general is a good point.
Magnesium supplements I can neither agree with nor argue against due to my lack of knowledge on them, but I generally stand by my earlier comment that medicine/supplements are not a good first step towards solving sleeping related problems. Maybe for some people your suggestion is a good one though.


I suggest people to give it a try since there are no risks involved whatsoever and magnesium only does good regarding sleep, helping the muscles in your body to relax, lower your heart rate and epinephrine release, boost GABA etc.

Magnesium is a mineral that we get through food every day so I don't consider it a medicine or "unnatural" aid per se. The problem is that magnesium defiency and sleep are closely related and the fact that a huge amount of americans don't get their recommended daily intake of magnesium makes supplementing magnesium quite favorable. The fact that magnesium is also depleted through stress, exercise, caffeine and other stimulants makes it even more likely for many people today to suffer from magnesium deficiency.

"There is a close association between sleep architecture, especially slow wave sleep, and activity in the glutamatergic and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)ergic system. Because magnesium is a natural N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA)antagonist and GABA agonist, magnesium apparently plays a key role in the regulation of sleep. Such a role is supported by supplementation, correlation, and animal studies showing that magnesium intake or status affects sleep organization.

"Other researchers have found in both human and animal studies that magnesium deficiency results in sleep disturbances, such as agitated sleep and frequent periods of awakenings. This has been related to changes in electrical activity in the brain. It looks like magnesium is important for a good night sleep."

http://www.ars.usda.gov/News/docs.htm?docid=10874
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 21 2009 22:53 GMT
#83
On that note, it's a rule of thumb that an excess of ANY metal in your system will reflect poorly on your health.
Peace~
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
October 21 2009 22:56 GMT
#84
On October 22 2009 07:53 fanatacist wrote:
On that note, it's a rule of thumb that an excess of ANY metal in your system will reflect poorly on your health.


Yeah except that you won't get any excess magnesium in your body because it's water soluable.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 21 2009 22:59 GMT
#85
On October 22 2009 07:56 Foucault wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2009 07:53 fanatacist wrote:
On that note, it's a rule of thumb that an excess of ANY metal in your system will reflect poorly on your health.


Yeah except that you won't get any excess magnesium in your body because it's water soluable.

And there is no saturation point? I wouldn't know, but everything I know of has a saturation point.
Peace~
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24802 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-21 23:06:14
October 21 2009 23:05 GMT
#86
Foucault my sleep problems are mostly gone right now (thanks to what I learned when preparing to write my guide) so I'm going to just keep doing what I'm doing although I'll keep my eyes open for more information about magnesium.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
October 21 2009 23:10 GMT
#87
On October 22 2009 07:59 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2009 07:56 Foucault wrote:
On October 22 2009 07:53 fanatacist wrote:
On that note, it's a rule of thumb that an excess of ANY metal in your system will reflect poorly on your health.


Yeah except that you won't get any excess magnesium in your body because it's water soluable.

And there is no saturation point? I wouldn't know, but everything I know of has a saturation point.


Surely but magnesium has a wide margin for usage. And unless you eat HUGE amounts of Magnesium it won't be toxic since it isn't stored in the liver unlike some fat-soluble vitamins/minerals like A, D and E and alot of metals.

Basically there's nothing to worry about whatsoever if you supplement magnesium because 1) Many things deplete magnesium from our bodys on a daily basis and 2) The bioavailability isn't 100%. This means that if a magnesium supplement says 300 mg magnesium, it's hugely dependant on what the magnesium is bound to. If it's magnesiumoxide your body takes up something like 2% of that 300 mg, for other sorts of magnesium the amount your body takes up is vastly bigger but never 300 mg.

I think the RDI for young adults in america is 400 mg daily, and this is way low considering many people ate 1000 mg daily a 100 years ago due to food being less processed and other factors. Also it's actually quite hard to get more than like 200 mg from typical daily food because high magnesium is mainly found in sunflower seeds and some sorts of beans which isn't typical for most people to eat. Also alot of stuff drive magnesium out of your body such as calcium, stress and caffeine.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-21 23:14:58
October 21 2009 23:13 GMT
#88
On October 22 2009 08:05 micronesia wrote:
Foucault my sleep problems are mostly gone right now (thanks to what I learned when preparing to write my guide) so I'm going to just keep doing what I'm doing although I'll keep my eyes open for more information about magnesium.


Ok that's great and I applaude your guide because it's thorough and adressed many issues of insomnia. But the underlying issue with sleeping will many times be worsened by or caused by magnesium, since sleep after all is a biological function which magnesium governs to a large degree. Now, mental stress and what not draws out magnesium from your system which will make the problem worse, and at the same time magnesium promotes healthy neural activity which involves sleep and mood.

So it's all connected, body and mind.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 21 2009 23:16 GMT
#89
On October 22 2009 08:10 Foucault wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2009 07:59 fanatacist wrote:
On October 22 2009 07:56 Foucault wrote:
On October 22 2009 07:53 fanatacist wrote:
On that note, it's a rule of thumb that an excess of ANY metal in your system will reflect poorly on your health.


Yeah except that you won't get any excess magnesium in your body because it's water soluable.

And there is no saturation point? I wouldn't know, but everything I know of has a saturation point.


Surely but magnesium has a wide margin for usage. And unless you eat HUGE amounts of Magnesium it won't be toxic since it isn't stored in the liver unlike some fat-soluble vitamins/minerals like A, D and E and alot of metals.

Basically there's nothing to worry about whatsoever if you supplement magnesium because 1) Many things deplete magnesium from our bodys on a daily basis and 2) The bioavailability isn't 100%. This means that if a magnesium supplement says 300 mg magnesium, it's hugely dependant on what the magnesium is bound to. If it's magnesiumoxide your body takes up something like 2% of that 300 mg, for other sorts of magnesium the amount your body takes up is vastly bigger but never 300 mg.

I think the RDI for young adults in america is 400 mg daily, and this is way low considering many people ate 1000 mg daily a 100 years ago due to food being less processed and other factors. Also it's actually quite hard to get more than like 200 mg from typical daily food because high magnesium is mainly found in sunflower seeds and some sorts of beans which isn't typical for most people to eat. Also alot of stuff drive magnesium out of your body such as calcium, stress and caffeine.

Cool n_n; Didn't know. Is this related to your job/major somehow?
Peace~
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
October 21 2009 23:41 GMT
#90
great thread, I can't believe I missed it the first time :O

thanks!
Free Palestine
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-22 20:34:13
October 22 2009 19:02 GMT
#91
On October 22 2009 08:16 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2009 08:10 Foucault wrote:
On October 22 2009 07:59 fanatacist wrote:
On October 22 2009 07:56 Foucault wrote:
On October 22 2009 07:53 fanatacist wrote:
On that note, it's a rule of thumb that an excess of ANY metal in your system will reflect poorly on your health.


Yeah except that you won't get any excess magnesium in your body because it's water soluable.

And there is no saturation point? I wouldn't know, but everything I know of has a saturation point.


Surely but magnesium has a wide margin for usage. And unless you eat HUGE amounts of Magnesium it won't be toxic since it isn't stored in the liver unlike some fat-soluble vitamins/minerals like A, D and E and alot of metals.

Basically there's nothing to worry about whatsoever if you supplement magnesium because 1) Many things deplete magnesium from our bodys on a daily basis and 2) The bioavailability isn't 100%. This means that if a magnesium supplement says 300 mg magnesium, it's hugely dependant on what the magnesium is bound to. If it's magnesiumoxide your body takes up something like 2% of that 300 mg, for other sorts of magnesium the amount your body takes up is vastly bigger but never 300 mg.

I think the RDI for young adults in america is 400 mg daily, and this is way low considering many people ate 1000 mg daily a 100 years ago due to food being less processed and other factors. Also it's actually quite hard to get more than like 200 mg from typical daily food because high magnesium is mainly found in sunflower seeds and some sorts of beans which isn't typical for most people to eat. Also alot of stuff drive magnesium out of your body such as calcium, stress and caffeine.

Cool n_n; Didn't know. Is this related to your job/major somehow?


Not really, I've just read a HUGE amount of articles and research on vitamins/minerals and exercise is a big interest of mine.

Random fact: Did you know for example that the molecular structure of valium and benzos was created by pharmacologists trying to copy the exact structure of vitamin B3, which binds to the same neuro-transmitters as benzos and is anxiolytic in higher doses.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
JadeFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1225 Posts
April 28 2010 02:48 GMT
#92
I was just having some sleep problems, so came back and reread this guide and its been helping me.

Worth the bump I think if other people can get some help from it too.
lowbright
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
308 Posts
April 29 2010 15:14 GMT
#93
I'm going to bump this as well because it's been helping me lately. I finally fell asleep after 3 days in a row awake in which even sleeping pills stopped working
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #49
below66
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1761 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-29 18:19:00
April 29 2010 18:17 GMT
#94
I don't mean to shit all over your long post, but I'm gonna go ahead and and say that I used to have sleeping problems(minor), and I just started exercising, moving around a lot more(not being lazy to do stuff), and I started eating better and smarter, but the main thing that I feel really helped me was cannabis before going to sleep. I know you said drugs shouldn't be the first outlet to try but I feel as if it did wonders for me; and btw I don't condone any other drugs for sleeping and I think sleeping pills are horrible.

But yea marijuana did wonders for me, now I easily go to sleep without smoking because I slowly stopped smoking before sleeping and I get so tired from exercising and doing stuff all day that I cant imagine not hitting the sack(no pun intended lol).

You eat good, exercise good, smoke good(marijuana is one of if not the best stress reliever known to us), and your body and mind(as foucault pointed out) have no choice but to sleep good.

sweet dreams my friends :z
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
April 29 2010 18:25 GMT
#95
I'm sure there is little science to it, but I have a great deal falling asleep in silent darkness. My brain just will not turn off if there is no input to the system, however with a show or music or movie or even if I focus on the white noise of the computer I can quiet my mind. But ya, my head goes to all kinda of weird places in SILENT darkness.

Also I have found that smoking a small amount of weed 5 or 10 minutes before bed will set things perfectly as well. Nothing like some plant to get things working. xD
Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
April 29 2010 18:54 GMT
#96
Great guide, I used to be an insomniac, and followed very similar methods. I sleep like a baby now.
Tiazi
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands761 Posts
April 02 2011 19:04 GMT
#97
Thank you for the read. For years I've been sleeping bad. Constant questions about sleep spooked through my head. The questions surely will disappear because of your write-up.

Thanks.
"A brilliant yet deluded man once said, 'Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.' Gumiho is that agent of chaos." -monk
Facedriller
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden275 Posts
April 02 2011 19:17 GMT
#98
Nice writing macro ability you got there, micro!

Nice read aswell
A Marine walks into a bar and says: "Where's the counter?"
Sablar
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden880 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-02 20:06:20
April 02 2011 20:04 GMT
#99
Great job and initiative writing the guide. I like it.

As someone studying psychology there are a few things I feel I have to bring up.

On June 14 2009 10:35 micronesia wrote:
[Guide]

What about psychotherapy? Will that help me?

Not only is psychotherapy expensive and time-consuming, but it is usually ineffective in treating insomnia. This is because insomnia is not usually caused by psychological problems. Furthermore, wrongfully believing that your insomnia is caused by problems of the psyche induces feelings of helplessness and lowered self-esteem which can contribute towards increasing the severity of insomnia symptoms. Most importantly, there is no scientific proof that psychotherapy is effective for treating insomnia. Of course, there may be times when psychotherapy is appropriate, so keep that in mind.



I can see how your target audience for this guide is everyday people who are having trouble sleeping. It's not the group that must seek a therapist.

At the same time, I think calling it out to be detrimental and having an effect on the self-esteem with feelings of shamefulness is just too much. From a cognitive standpoint I don't see a rational reason why visiting a therapist needs to be shameful.

Because the thing is your entire guide is based on a cognitive behavioural therapy just as it is done in CBT psychotherapy only here it is in written form. I don't see how doing the same things that are in your guide, but with a therapist, would be such a bad thing. I'm not saying that everyone needs it, in fact I think written guides like this could be just right for most people.

But you say that psychotherapy has no scientific proof as an effective treatment, yet there are many well performed studies giving empirical support for CBT being effective in treating insomnia[here: clinical diagnosis not your broader definition]. This exact evidence is what I assume Gregg Jacobs book is based on, and in turn your guide. Only the book probably hasn't been in randomized clinical trials.

I'm getting a bit argumentative, not really my intention. Maybe you're in fact talking about psychodynamic therapy because as far as I know there is no scientific support for that being effective and I would suddenly agree with the whole paragraph except the self-esteem and shame. But as a future CBT-psychologist (even though I doubt I'll work with it) I felt I had to write few things.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24802 Posts
April 02 2011 20:19 GMT
#100
On April 03 2011 05:04 Sablar wrote:
Great job and initiative writing the guide. I like it.

As someone studying psychology there are a few things I feel I have to bring up.

Show nested quote +
On June 14 2009 10:35 micronesia wrote:
[Guide]

What about psychotherapy? Will that help me?

Not only is psychotherapy expensive and time-consuming, but it is usually ineffective in treating insomnia. This is because insomnia is not usually caused by psychological problems. Furthermore, wrongfully believing that your insomnia is caused by problems of the psyche induces feelings of helplessness and lowered self-esteem which can contribute towards increasing the severity of insomnia symptoms. Most importantly, there is no scientific proof that psychotherapy is effective for treating insomnia. Of course, there may be times when psychotherapy is appropriate, so keep that in mind.



I can see how your target audience for this guide is everyday people who are having trouble sleeping. It's not the group that must seek a therapist.

At the same time, I think calling it out to be detrimental and having an effect on the self-esteem with feelings of shamefulness is just too much. From a cognitive standpoint I don't see a rational reason why visiting a therapist needs to be shameful.

Because the thing is your entire guide is based on a cognitive behavioural therapy just as it is done in CBT psychotherapy only here it is in written form. I don't see how doing the same things that are in your guide, but with a therapist, would be such a bad thing. I'm not saying that everyone needs it, in fact I think written guides like this could be just right for most people.

But you say that psychotherapy has no scientific proof as an effective treatment, yet there are many well performed studies giving empirical support for CBT being effective in treating insomnia[here: clinical diagnosis not your broader definition]. This exact evidence is what I assume Gregg Jacobs book is based on, and in turn your guide. Only the book probably hasn't been in randomized clinical trials.

I'm getting a bit argumentative, not really my intention. Maybe you're in fact talking about psychodynamic therapy because as far as I know there is no scientific support for that being effective and I would suddenly agree with the whole paragraph except the self-esteem and shame. But as a future CBT-psychologist (even though I doubt I'll work with it) I felt I had to write few things.

Hm I think a bit of miss communication... I'm not saying you should feel shameful for needing therapy, or anything like that. I'm saying if you don't need psychotherapy you shouldn't get it. If you are unable to treat your insomnia by yourself then getting help from someone else makes sense.... but getting it before you need it could make your recovery more drawn out.

Also what I've written is slightly outdated in terms of recent scientific findings. But yes the guide is meant to try to help people before they seek out any type of a professional.... it definitely cannot help everyone and I am not an expert.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 354
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33413
Bisu 2990
Shuttle 1721
Hyuk 1321
EffOrt 695
Mini 683
Larva 347
Soma 286
ZerO 257
firebathero 241
[ Show more ]
hero 92
Zeus 91
Last 85
Sexy 80
Mong 42
Hyun 42
Killer 39
Pusan 35
Trap 34
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Hm[arnc] 31
Aegong 27
PianO 27
sorry 24
zelot 16
Rock 14
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Sacsri 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7203
qojqva1425
Dendi959
Counter-Strike
fl0m2053
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes901
Liquid`Hasu551
Lowko401
Other Games
singsing2636
B2W.Neo1298
Beastyqt334
Livibee204
Hui .195
Liquid`VortiX155
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King85
KnowMe82
elazer58
CosmosSc2 25
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7341
• WagamamaTV197
League of Legends
• Jankos1884
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 29m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 29m
INu's Battles
21h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.