• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:31
CEST 16:31
KST 23:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8566 users

[Guide] Sleep and Insomnia - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
yooh
Profile Joined March 2009
China223 Posts
June 15 2009 16:26 GMT
#61
do yooh have any solutions to nightmares?? ._.
for a while i kept getting nightmares i was afraid to sleep lol
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24802 Posts
June 15 2009 18:22 GMT
#62
On June 16 2009 01:26 yooh wrote:
do yooh have any solutions to nightmares?? ._.
for a while i kept getting nightmares i was afraid to sleep lol

I have nightmares on a daily basis... but they actually make me afraid of waking up.

Seriously, I don't know much about treating nightmares specifically, although I would suggest using the guide to see if there are any sleep habits or thoughts that you can improve. This might indirectly help reduce the occurrences of nightmares. However, if the nightmares are a symptom then you need to figure out what is causing them...
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
June 18 2009 15:21 GMT
#63
Very nice guide that I could relate to

Seems like I have delayed phase disorder T_T Is there any way to reduce sleep without having a proper sleep/exercise schedule? I'm asking because on days that I don't have shit to do, I regularly sleep over 10 and even 12 hours. I've noticed although I'm a heavy sleeper, I can wake up in time without an alarm clock when I have something very important in the morning. I guess that's where the 'mindset-is-important-in-sleep' comes in? o_O

Also, I have trouble eating after pulling an all-nighter. I know I should be hungry after 10+ hours of no food but I have no appetite
('''(G_G/'''')
GoSu
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Korea (South)1773 Posts
June 18 2009 15:26 GMT
#64
Huge stuff. Congrats ~
#1 olleh KT 팬 http://sports.kt.com/ | #1 김택용 선수 팬 | 좋은 선수: 송병구, 이제동, 도제욱, 정명훈, 이성은 | KeSPA 한국 e-Sports 협회
intothewrx
Profile Joined March 2009
United States9 Posts
June 19 2009 05:41 GMT
#65
quality. This has made a big impact on my life. thank you
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24802 Posts
June 19 2009 16:52 GMT
#66
On June 19 2009 14:41 intothewrx wrote:
quality. This has made a big impact on my life. thank you

No problem. Coincidentally I drove an 09 WRX yesterday.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Horangee
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany1 Post
June 22 2009 06:22 GMT
#67
Thank you very much for this guide, Micronesia
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24802 Posts
June 22 2009 06:38 GMT
#68
I'm surprised nobody expressed a specific interest in either shift work, jet lag, or infants' sleep. I'd be willing to provide a little extra on any of those.

On June 22 2009 15:22 Horangee wrote:
Thank you very much for this guide, Micronesia

No problem. I hope it helped. I'm glad it dragged you out of the woodwork mr. 1 post :D
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
June 22 2009 07:55 GMT
#69
Problem: You have insomnia
Cure: Smoke pot
Uraeus
Profile Joined February 2008
France1378 Posts
June 22 2009 08:56 GMT
#70
On June 15 2009 05:24 HuskyTheHusky wrote:
I also love the post from the air traffic controller, good stuff!


I guess that was me. Thank you.

On June 22 2009 15:38 micronesia wrote:
I'm surprised nobody expressed a specific interest in either shift work, jet lag, or infants' sleep. I'd be willing to provide a little extra on any of those.


I am actually interested in tips about shift work.
My shift patern is as follows :

Day 1 : early morning shift : ie wake up @ 5:30 or so
Day 2 : day shift : wake up between 7:30 and 9:00 (depending on the actual shift)
Day 3 : late afternoon shift or night shift, so I wake up naturally between 8 and 9 usually
Days 4 & 5 : days off (wake up between 8 & 9)
Days 6 & 7 : new shift pattern (ie, day 1 & 2 again) or days off if last shift was a night shift

I have 2 problems. First one is, I can never get to sleep early before an early morning shift. I usually fall asleep around 12:00 (as usual), and 5,5h of sleep is more often than not too little sleep for me. I often feel sleepy all day long but cannot always nap. Funny (?) thing is, the moment of the day I feel most awake is between 10 and 12 PM. What can ruin my night, and subsequently my following day.
When I manage to get around 7 hours of sleep, early mornings feel like normal days, so a few tips to fall asleep 1h earlier would be welcome.

Second problem is some night shifts. They come in 4 kind, 3 of which cause me no problem. The problemtic shift starts @ 8 PM. I work until 12PM or so, then have dinner at work with my whole working team until 1:30 AM (!) , and then start working again from 3:30 AM till 6:30.
I often "sleep" from 2:00 to 3:30, but this is way not enough. I have trouble staying awake through the rest of the shift.
I could have dinner before going to work and hence sleep between 12:00 and 3:30, but I don't feel sleepy at all at 12 PM (and I would miss the whole social aspect of having dinner with my colleagues, what would lower my popularity as much as, say, praising GG.net on a TL.net forum).
Any idea of what could get me through the night ?

Thnks a lot for your guide again. Too bad you didn't get that Beta key.
You are lucky I don't have a banhammer
Macavenger
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1132 Posts
June 22 2009 09:10 GMT
#71
On June 19 2009 00:21 Heen wrote:
Also, I have trouble eating after pulling an all-nighter. I know I should be hungry after 10+ hours of no food but I have no appetite

I didn't actually have a whole lot of trouble going to the dining hall for "breakfast" during all nighters in college. As long as I was still up and going, I'd continue to get hungry. Possibly related though is that I do often have difficulty eating after a night of short sleep - if I get some sleep but have to get up way earlier than I should for the time I went to bed, my stomach usually doesn't feel so good in the morning and food just doesn't sound to good. I suspect this has to do with the fact that low sleep has messed up your biological rhythms and it carries over from sleep into other things as well. Generally I've found that even though my stomach doesn't seem to feel like food, it can actually still take it just fine. I usually do something fairly light and bland, like just toast and juice, to get my system the energy it really needs to get a day started without upsetting it too much. It may not feel that great while eating it, but at least for me, I've never had any trouble keeping it down in those cases, so I go ahead and eat it because I know my body really does need it.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24802 Posts
June 22 2009 21:42 GMT
#72
On June 22 2009 17:56 Uraeus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2009 05:24 HuskyTheHusky wrote:
I also love the post from the air traffic controller, good stuff!


I guess that was me. Thank you.

Show nested quote +
On June 22 2009 15:38 micronesia wrote:
I'm surprised nobody expressed a specific interest in either shift work, jet lag, or infants' sleep. I'd be willing to provide a little extra on any of those.


I am actually interested in tips about shift work.
My shift patern is as follows :

Day 1 : early morning shift : ie wake up @ 5:30 or so
Day 2 : day shift : wake up between 7:30 and 9:00 (depending on the actual shift)
Day 3 : late afternoon shift or night shift, so I wake up naturally between 8 and 9 usually
Days 4 & 5 : days off (wake up between 8 & 9)
Days 6 & 7 : new shift pattern (ie, day 1 & 2 again) or days off if last shift was a night shift

I have 2 problems. First one is, I can never get to sleep early before an early morning shift. I usually fall asleep around 12:00 (as usual), and 5,5h of sleep is more often than not too little sleep for me. I often feel sleepy all day long but cannot always nap. Funny (?) thing is, the moment of the day I feel most awake is between 10 and 12 PM. What can ruin my night, and subsequently my following day.
When I manage to get around 7 hours of sleep, early mornings feel like normal days, so a few tips to fall asleep 1h earlier would be welcome.

Second problem is some night shifts. They come in 4 kind, 3 of which cause me no problem. The problemtic shift starts @ 8 PM. I work until 12PM or so, then have dinner at work with my whole working team until 1:30 AM (!) , and then start working again from 3:30 AM till 6:30.
I often "sleep" from 2:00 to 3:30, but this is way not enough. I have trouble staying awake through the rest of the shift.
I could have dinner before going to work and hence sleep between 12:00 and 3:30, but I don't feel sleepy at all at 12 PM (and I would miss the whole social aspect of having dinner with my colleagues, what would lower my popularity as much as, say, praising GG.net on a TL.net forum).
Any idea of what could get me through the night ?

Thnks a lot for your guide again. Too bad you didn't get that Beta key.

Refer to this addendum (managing shift work):

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=96030
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
June 23 2009 04:32 GMT
#73
Thanks micronesia, that was interesting stuff.
Uraeus
Profile Joined February 2008
France1378 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-23 16:24:37
June 23 2009 16:18 GMT
#74
Thanks, starting to read your addendum right now !

Edit : just finished reading. Interesting stuff again. I will definitely try some of your advice very soon.
You are lucky I don't have a banhammer
ThunderGod
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
New Zealand897 Posts
October 21 2009 15:10 GMT
#75
Thanks for pointing me to this thread Micronesia. Bumping to give other people a chance to read it who haven't yet. Also I have a question.
I've done my own research and seen a lot of this material before, also I have spoken to doctors and a sleep therapist who gave similar advice. My main problem is being prevented from getting regular sleeping times coupled with DSPD. In the first case it's due to my heavy university workload. I am not in a position to change that at the moment so have all but resigned myself to insomnia for the time being. My question is, since I can't address the root cause of my insomnia, i.e., I can't go to bed, is there anything I can do to mitigate sleepyness during the day? (My mind becomes alert at night even when I haven't slept for a few days but I have low points during the day where I will lose concentration or fall asleep momentarily in class).

To clarify, I have no trouble sleeping when I go to bed, I have trouble going to bed (which is why zopiclone didn't work for me).

Also you mention that lack of sleep isn't harmful in and of itself. However I would like to point out that lack of sleep reduces ability of the body to recuperate and recover itself. For example I was hospitilsed after sleeping two nights out of eight due to intense muscular pain and spasms. The muscles were tensed up working at a desk and hadn't been able to relax and recover through sleep.
"Certain forms of popular music nowadays, namely rap and hip hop styles, are just irritating gangsters bragging about their illegal exploits and short-sighted lifestyles." - Shiverfish ~2009
pangshai
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Chinatown5333 Posts
October 21 2009 15:50 GMT
#76
thanks for the thread micronesia. i missed it the first time, and also have issues getting to sleep sometimes. will definitely read this soon.
#1 midas fan
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24802 Posts
October 21 2009 19:42 GMT
#77
On October 22 2009 00:10 ThunderGod wrote:
Thanks for pointing me to this thread Micronesia. Bumping to give other people a chance to read it who haven't yet. Also I have a question.
I've done my own research and seen a lot of this material before, also I have spoken to doctors and a sleep therapist who gave similar advice. My main problem is being prevented from getting regular sleeping times coupled with DSPD. In the first case it's due to my heavy university workload. I am not in a position to change that at the moment so have all but resigned myself to insomnia for the time being. My question is, since I can't address the root cause of my insomnia, i.e., I can't go to bed, is there anything I can do to mitigate sleepyness during the day? (My mind becomes alert at night even when I haven't slept for a few days but I have low points during the day where I will lose concentration or fall asleep momentarily in class).

To clarify, I have no trouble sleeping when I go to bed, I have trouble going to bed (which is why zopiclone didn't work for me).

Also you mention that lack of sleep isn't harmful in and of itself. However I would like to point out that lack of sleep reduces ability of the body to recuperate and recover itself. For example I was hospitilsed after sleeping two nights out of eight due to intense muscular pain and spasms. The muscles were tensed up working at a desk and hadn't been able to relax and recover through sleep.

Interesting about the problem you had with your muscles... was not aware of that particular threat but it makes sense. Still, sleeping 2 nights out of 8 is pretty extreme sleep deprivation and is not what most people here suffer from so I'll stand by what I've said for the most part.

Regarding your sleep problems, it sounds like your problem is not insomnia. Insomnia is an inability to sleep properly when trying to. You are having trouble allocating time for sleep to begin with? If so, most likely there are ways to make a little bit more time which may not be enough to fully make up for your drowsiness etc, but might take the edge off. If I am wrong about this then please explain.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-21 20:03:38
October 21 2009 20:01 GMT
#78
Interesting guide Micronesia.


However, I think a few key elements to promote good sleep is missing here. Pardon me if I didn't notice them, I tried to skim through it all.

* Cut Caffeine
* Exercise. Do intensive cardiovascular activity and your sleep will improve without a doubt.
* Do more stuff in general, don't just sit around all day
* TAKE MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTS

I will go into magnesium a bit more, since it's been found to make people sleep better. Because of how much magnesium that is depleted every day and the scarcity of it in food, most people don't get their daily recommended intake.

Solution: Buy a magnesium supplement. DON'T buy Magnesiumoxide, it has ridiculously bad bioavailability (something like 2% get's absorbed in your body). I ready a study on pubmed about the bioavailability of different kinds of magnesium. Either get magnesium-glycinate/taurate/lactate/citrate/malatate most preferrably. Magnesiumaspartate is fine too unless you are hyperactive or something similar, since aspartate is a precursor to aspartam, which raises several catecholamines (stress hormones) in your brain.


tl;dr: Buy Magnesium supplements and take 30-60 minutes before sleep on an empty stomach. (not magnesiumoxide).

Do report back if this helped anyone, which I'm sure it will.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24802 Posts
October 21 2009 22:13 GMT
#79
On October 22 2009 05:01 Foucault wrote:
Interesting guide Micronesia.


However, I think a few key elements to promote good sleep is missing here. Pardon me if I didn't notice them, I tried to skim through it all.

* Cut Caffeine
* Exercise. Do intensive cardiovascular activity and your sleep will improve without a doubt.
* Do more stuff in general, don't just sit around all day
* TAKE MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTS

I will go into magnesium a bit more, since it's been found to make people sleep better. Because of how much magnesium that is depleted every day and the scarcity of it in food, most people don't get their daily recommended intake.

Solution: Buy a magnesium supplement. DON'T buy Magnesiumoxide, it has ridiculously bad bioavailability (something like 2% get's absorbed in your body). I ready a study on pubmed about the bioavailability of different kinds of magnesium. Either get magnesium-glycinate/taurate/lactate/citrate/malatate most preferrably. Magnesiumaspartate is fine too unless you are hyperactive or something similar, since aspartate is a precursor to aspartam, which raises several catecholamines (stress hormones) in your brain.


tl;dr: Buy Magnesium supplements and take 30-60 minutes before sleep on an empty stomach. (not magnesiumoxide).

Do report back if this helped anyone, which I'm sure it will.

Cutting caffeine is a good idea (although a pretty obvious solution I think).
I did talk about exercise.
Do more stuff in general is a good point.
Magnesium supplements I can neither agree with nor argue against due to my lack of knowledge on them, but I generally stand by my earlier comment that medicine/supplements are not a good first step towards solving sleeping related problems. Maybe for some people your suggestion is a good one though.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Loophole
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States867 Posts
October 21 2009 22:25 GMT
#80
Nice guide Micro. I have insomnia and some symptoms of narcolepsy. I'll definitely try some of this out. You need to start playing SC again though.

I can't stand it when someone posts a well written article and people complain that it's too long. You can't get everything in 2 paragraphs people.

Did I mention you need to start playing more SC?
"Fundamental preparation is always effective. Work on those parts of your game that are fundamentally weak." -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 354
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33413
Bisu 2990
Shuttle 1721
Hyuk 1321
EffOrt 695
Mini 683
Larva 347
Soma 286
ZerO 257
firebathero 241
[ Show more ]
hero 92
Zeus 91
Last 85
Sexy 80
Mong 42
Hyun 42
Killer 39
Pusan 35
Trap 34
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Hm[arnc] 31
Aegong 27
PianO 27
sorry 24
zelot 16
Rock 14
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Sacsri 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7203
qojqva1425
Dendi959
Counter-Strike
fl0m2053
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes901
Liquid`Hasu551
Lowko401
Other Games
singsing2636
B2W.Neo1298
Beastyqt334
Livibee204
Hui .195
Liquid`VortiX155
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King85
KnowMe82
elazer58
CosmosSc2 25
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7341
• WagamamaTV197
League of Legends
• Jankos1884
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 29m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 29m
INu's Battles
21h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.