• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:33
CEST 16:33
KST 23:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8621 users

Kidney Stones - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
SuBlue
Profile Joined April 2009
United States59 Posts
April 30 2009 21:11 GMT
#61
I'm not worried about being turned away if I need to go to the ER or something, I'm worried about the bill and shit, lol.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
April 30 2009 21:29 GMT
#62
Most likely when they ask for Insurance and find out you don't have any you will be given a form that would cover you for a certain percent, that is if you are eligible of course.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
food
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1951 Posts
April 30 2009 21:41 GMT
#63
On May 01 2009 03:54 Pioneer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2009 01:53 food wrote:
they wont help you with this if you dont have insurance? ROFL im about to flee US anyways, this only adds to the pot
kidney stones are usually operated, but you can try some other things. Get some literature, esp on "non-traditional" medicine, i remember they had few ideas on how to get rid of those involving olive oil and lemon juice or something like that, it could be pretty painful
im sure they could have prescribed you some medications to begin with, not just vicodin and water LOL
this country never ceased to amaze me

Ok, no reason to be scared about kidney stones. Firstly don't listen to this guy, kidney stones aren't usually operated on. A couple people in my family frequently get kidney stones and they've always passed them and that's the case with most people. It's going to hurt like hell but you'll probably pass it.

My grandmother gets them about every month or 2 months and she just drinks a lot of water.

They suck but there's no reason to be scared. And if you're going to have to deal with the pain you might as well go to work. It'd be better making some money and be in pain rather than sitting at home at the computer, making no money & in pain. (depending on your job of course. If you sit at a desk I would say go but if you do like manual labor probably not).

You're vomiting and crap? What the hell. I can understand it hurting enough to make you feel nauseated but that's kind of a lot. Are they sure it'd kidney stones btw? I had a kidney infection before and I had the same kind of pain in my back and felt sick occasionally.




On May 01 2009 04:01 Pioneer wrote:
That's a bit to much for kidney stones, I don't know the ins and out of how the insurance thing works but could your parents possibly put you on their insurance until you can get this whole situation worked out? Blood in the urine and the amount of pain + vomiting seems way different than kidney stones. I'm not a doctor nor very knowledgeable about this stuff but it seems a lot like when I had my kidney infection. Have you tried drinking any cranberry juice? That seemed to help me a lot and it's supposed to be good for flushing your kidneys.



You don't know a lot about it, do you? To say something like "don't listen to this guy" you need to at least do some research first. If your relatives had it easy then everyone else will be OK too? There is a number of methods they use to remove stones if they can't pass, and huge amount of large stones will never come out without surgeon breaking them up. If a stone does not pass for a period of time it can cause different complications. A friend of mine had this problem and had to undergo a surgery, she was about 23 yrs old at the time.
Also you know nothing about symptoms, it definitely can cause blood in your urine and everything he spoke about.
Can someone ban this guy please? FA?
PadrinO
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada103 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-30 22:08:18
April 30 2009 22:07 GMT
#64
On May 01 2009 06:41 food wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2009 03:54 Pioneer wrote:
On May 01 2009 01:53 food wrote:
they wont help you with this if you dont have insurance? ROFL im about to flee US anyways, this only adds to the pot
kidney stones are usually operated, but you can try some other things. Get some literature, esp on "non-traditional" medicine, i remember they had few ideas on how to get rid of those involving olive oil and lemon juice or something like that, it could be pretty painful
im sure they could have prescribed you some medications to begin with, not just vicodin and water LOL
this country never ceased to amaze me

Ok, no reason to be scared about kidney stones. Firstly don't listen to this guy, kidney stones aren't usually operated on. A couple people in my family frequently get kidney stones and they've always passed them and that's the case with most people. It's going to hurt like hell but you'll probably pass it.

My grandmother gets them about every month or 2 months and she just drinks a lot of water.

They suck but there's no reason to be scared. And if you're going to have to deal with the pain you might as well go to work. It'd be better making some money and be in pain rather than sitting at home at the computer, making no money & in pain. (depending on your job of course. If you sit at a desk I would say go but if you do like manual labor probably not).

You're vomiting and crap? What the hell. I can understand it hurting enough to make you feel nauseated but that's kind of a lot. Are they sure it'd kidney stones btw? I had a kidney infection before and I had the same kind of pain in my back and felt sick occasionally.




Show nested quote +
On May 01 2009 04:01 Pioneer wrote:
That's a bit to much for kidney stones, I don't know the ins and out of how the insurance thing works but could your parents possibly put you on their insurance until you can get this whole situation worked out? Blood in the urine and the amount of pain + vomiting seems way different than kidney stones. I'm not a doctor nor very knowledgeable about this stuff but it seems a lot like when I had my kidney infection. Have you tried drinking any cranberry juice? That seemed to help me a lot and it's supposed to be good for flushing your kidneys.



You don't know a lot about it, do you? To say something like "don't listen to this guy" you need to at least do some research first. If your relatives had it easy then everyone else will be OK too? There is a number of methods they use to remove stones if they can't pass, and huge amount of large stones will never come out without surgeon breaking them up. If a stone does not pass for a period of time it can cause different complications. A friend of mine had this problem and had to undergo a surgery, she was about 23 yrs old at the time.
Also you know nothing about symptoms, it definitely can cause blood in your urine and everything he spoke about.



I bolded the bullshit. A stone can stay in your kidney indefinately without a problem. It's only when it is obstructing that it becomes a problem. Sign of obstruction?
1) Urine not coming out
2) Fever

Now, it is possible a surgeon had to operate, but it's coming less and less common with the new methods (shockwave, pills) and they usually do this when it's absolutely necessary, which is rarely the case.

Your right about a few things though. Operation is still used and likely more encouraged in countries where health care isn't free. Blood in urine is also a VERY common symptom of kidney stones.
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
April 30 2009 22:31 GMT
#65
On May 01 2009 06:02 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
Go to the ER they can't turn you away.

unless he's fucking loaded; this is pretty bad advice.
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Aphelion
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States2720 Posts
April 30 2009 22:38 GMT
#66
Not getting health insurance was pretty fucking stupid.
But Garimto was always more than just a Protoss...
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
April 30 2009 22:44 GMT
#67
On May 01 2009 01:50 Alpine wrote:
If you have no insurance, how did they do any tests on your urine?

I have heard all you can do is flood yourself with fluids and gradually let it erode till its small enough to pass. Take the vicodin like they said. Maybe drink a lot of true cranberry juice (not the cocktail shit), that cleans the surface of the urinary tract which might lessen the pain of something large moving through it.


This. Does it hurt when you drain the lizard?
XK ßubonic
PaeZ
Profile Joined April 2005
Mexico1627 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-30 23:01:24
April 30 2009 22:53 GMT
#68
On May 01 2009 01:43 SuBlue wrote:
So, I woke up Tuesday morning in complete fucking agony...the lower right side of my back was in the most pain of my life, and it felt like I had really really bad gas. I fell back asleep, woke up at 12, felt fine and went to work. Was fine all day and all night, went to work and then at around 1, it all started up again...so I went to the doctor.

They found blood in my urinie, and said it is most likely kidney stones, I have no insurance....so they couldn't do a catscan or an ultrasound to find out how big they are, or where they were.

I was told to just drink a lot of water, and take some vicodin for the pain.

Does anyone else have any suggestions, or experiences with this? I'm missing a lot of time at work, that I can't really afford and the pain is really unpredictable...so it's hard to actually do anything. :-(



Yes you probably have kidney stones, but dude wtf? try to get money or something, that shit if left untreated can rape your kidneys so bad (if there is an obstruction).... also it can cause the ideal environment for an infection later on.. for now just do what the doctors told you. Also drink more water and DONT DRINK SODA... I REPEAT DO NOT DRINK SODA, studies have not confirmed that diet soda helps, and even if it does, it helps to PREVENT kidney stones from forming, doesnt do anything when formed.... IF you drink regular soda more than water everyday thats a risk factor for developing kidney stones... Check for symptoms of alarm that include.
- Fever.
- fewer urine or absolutly no urine at all.
-Pain on the other side of your back (can mean there is an obstruction in the lower urinary tract system.
-Any other systemic symptom like muscular or articular pain, headache, nausea, vomiting, asthenia etc.
-IF you do urinate check the color and smell of your orine, also check if it hurts in your penis when you urinate, those are typical signs of infection (again a complication of kidney stones that cause hydronephosis.

What i cannot understand is why you dont have an insurance if you work? i thought that a work insurance must be given to everyone working legally ? maybe im wrong :s

Good luck!
food
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1951 Posts
April 30 2009 23:34 GMT
#69
On May 01 2009 07:07 PadrinO wrote:
I bolded the bullshit. A stone can stay in your kidney indefinately without a problem. It's only when it is obstructing that it becomes a problem. Sign of obstruction?
1) Urine not coming out
2) Fever

Now, it is possible a surgeon had to operate, but it's coming less and less common with the new methods (shockwave, pills) and they usually do this when it's absolutely necessary, which is rarely the case.




How is this bullshit when it does happen? It can stay in your kidney for sure if it's not causing trouble, but we are not talking about this case are we? Also I treated "shockwave" as an "operation", pills will most likely not help in severe cases. You would be surprised if you actually found out what the number of operations is yearly and how long you have to wait for one.
Can someone ban this guy please? FA?
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-01 00:03:55
May 01 2009 00:03 GMT
#70
Small kidney stones typically pass by themselves after a period of excruciating pain that could last anywhere from 4 hours to 4 days. I've never had one (Knock on wood) but I have friends who have. Sometimes for mad crazy cases they have to go in and break it up.
FirstProbe
Profile Joined June 2004
1206 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-01 00:04:02
May 01 2009 00:03 GMT
#71
My two cents:

Kidney stones and renal colic are supposed to be amongst the most painful conditions.

We treat them with NSAID's and paracetamol - which if I recall correctly, are similarly efficacious as opiods. Opiods may be necessary.

Kidney stones, while sometimes painful continuously, are supposed to be worst in three phases.
1. passing through the pelvis of the kidney
2. over the iliac vessels
3. at the junction of uretovesical junction

Some stones will pass, others won't. Long term obstruction can lead to hydronephrosis and predispose to urinary tract infections.

CT KUB has become a favoured tool for assessment, though a plain film KUB may be able to detect the stone alone (not as sensitive). USS is an option though is not as sensitive as CT in detection (though may provide other useful information). Confirming the diagnosis isn't always necessary as it may not change management.

One medication that may possibly help passage of a kidney stone is an alpha blocker (such as doxazosin) - through its effect on relaxing ureteric smooth muscle tone and peristalsis. Beware of the first dose hypotensive effect, which can be quite profound. I forget exactly, but I believe NSAIDs may have some beneficial effect aside from analgesia, too.

My standard cocktail is analgesics and possibly doxazosin. You can treat on the history alone though sometimes its nice to confirm the diagnosis. Failing that, or with other complications, it may be necessary to refer to a urologic specialist.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
May 01 2009 00:51 GMT
#72
On May 01 2009 07:38 Aphelion wrote:
Not getting health insurance was pretty fucking stupid.

Not everyone can afford health insurance. Its health or cable internet for starcraft dammit!
♞
Mista
Profile Joined January 2009
Singapore1022 Posts
May 01 2009 03:49 GMT
#73
Damn i hope you're doing better..
Time for some Revolution !
SuBlue
Profile Joined April 2009
United States59 Posts
May 01 2009 04:00 GMT
#74
I think I passed one, it was really uneventful...went to take a piss, felt like something came out, wasn't really painful at all...but I felt something, and I looked down and there was this little brownish skin colored spikey thing.
BalliSLife
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
1339 Posts
May 01 2009 04:05 GMT
#75
On May 01 2009 13:00 SuBlue wrote:
I think I passed one, it was really uneventful...went to take a piss, felt like something came out, wasn't really painful at all...but I felt something, and I looked down and there was this little brownish skin colored spikey thing.



I nearly gagged from reading that
Ya well, at least I don't fuck a fleshlight with a condom on and cry at the same time.
BC.WeaPonX
Profile Joined October 2004
Canada107 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-01 04:25:22
May 01 2009 04:13 GMT
#76
Drink a liter of apple juice everyday for a week, the malic acid in the apples can help break down stones.

Also if you're in a bad stone attack, try taking some epsom salts in water, about 1 tps per cup of water. This helps to open up the bile ducts and aids in passing stones.

Now, if you want to prevent gallstone build up and avoid gallstone surgery, there are cleanses out there, most of them involve epsom salt ( Magnesium Sulphate) and olive oil as the aid to remove the stones. Search them and their results, many people swear by the cleanses. I my self have done it several times, I've never had a kidney stone and after each cleanse I feel better, energized and ready to fight off anything!
ok?
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
May 01 2009 04:18 GMT
#77
my friend had this and he said it was a horrible horrible horrible time. i feel bad for anyone feeling this.
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
Pioneer
Profile Joined December 2008
994 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-01 04:22:06
May 01 2009 04:20 GMT
#78
On May 01 2009 07:07 PadrinO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2009 06:41 food wrote:
On May 01 2009 03:54 Pioneer wrote:
On May 01 2009 01:53 food wrote:
they wont help you with this if you dont have insurance? ROFL im about to flee US anyways, this only adds to the pot
kidney stones are usually operated, but you can try some other things. Get some literature, esp on "non-traditional" medicine, i remember they had few ideas on how to get rid of those involving olive oil and lemon juice or something like that, it could be pretty painful
im sure they could have prescribed you some medications to begin with, not just vicodin and water LOL
this country never ceased to amaze me

Ok, no reason to be scared about kidney stones. Firstly don't listen to this guy, kidney stones aren't usually operated on. A couple people in my family frequently get kidney stones and they've always passed them and that's the case with most people. It's going to hurt like hell but you'll probably pass it.

My grandmother gets them about every month or 2 months and she just drinks a lot of water.

They suck but there's no reason to be scared. And if you're going to have to deal with the pain you might as well go to work. It'd be better making some money and be in pain rather than sitting at home at the computer, making no money & in pain. (depending on your job of course. If you sit at a desk I would say go but if you do like manual labor probably not).

You're vomiting and crap? What the hell. I can understand it hurting enough to make you feel nauseated but that's kind of a lot. Are they sure it'd kidney stones btw? I had a kidney infection before and I had the same kind of pain in my back and felt sick occasionally.




On May 01 2009 04:01 Pioneer wrote:
That's a bit to much for kidney stones, I don't know the ins and out of how the insurance thing works but could your parents possibly put you on their insurance until you can get this whole situation worked out? Blood in the urine and the amount of pain + vomiting seems way different than kidney stones. I'm not a doctor nor very knowledgeable about this stuff but it seems a lot like when I had my kidney infection. Have you tried drinking any cranberry juice? That seemed to help me a lot and it's supposed to be good for flushing your kidneys.



You don't know a lot about it, do you? To say something like "don't listen to this guy" you need to at least do some research first. If your relatives had it easy then everyone else will be OK too? There is a number of methods they use to remove stones if they can't pass, and huge amount of large stones will never come out without surgeon breaking them up. If a stone does not pass for a period of time it can cause different complications. A friend of mine had this problem and had to undergo a surgery, she was about 23 yrs old at the time.
Also you know nothing about symptoms, it definitely can cause blood in your urine and everything he spoke about.



I bolded the bullshit. A stone can stay in your kidney indefinately without a problem. It's only when it is obstructing that it becomes a problem. Sign of obstruction?
1) Urine not coming out
2) Fever

Now, it is possible a surgeon had to operate, but it's coming less and less common with the new methods (shockwave, pills) and they usually do this when it's absolutely necessary, which is rarely the case.

Your right about a few things though. Operation is still used and likely more encouraged in countries where health care isn't free. Blood in urine is also a VERY common symptom of kidney stones.

Operating on kidney stones isn't as common as you made it out to be. And I never said I was the best source on it, read my subsequent posts. I had never heard of blood in urine but I remember having very similar symptoms when I had a kidney infection. That's why I suggested it might be that since the multiple family members that have had kidney stones have never mentioned blood in their urine except a little after the stone passed.

Most kidney stones are passable without surgery, hell just the other my friends dad found out he had kidney stones and couldn't pass them without being broken up with something (not sure what it was) and they were supposedly larger than usual.

Granted they had to shove something up his urethra but that's not the same as surgery. Maybe you're being a bit broad with what you consider surgery, I don't know but coming out and saying something along the lines of him needing surgery (I know that's not the exact wording but that's how it came across at least for me) is a bit over the top.

i accidently quoted padrino too, my post was meant to be directed at food only.
XoXiDe
Profile Joined September 2006
United States620 Posts
May 01 2009 04:28 GMT
#79
On May 01 2009 13:05 BalliSLife wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2009 13:00 SuBlue wrote:
I think I passed one, it was really uneventful...went to take a piss, felt like something came out, wasn't really painful at all...but I felt something, and I looked down and there was this little brownish skin colored spikey thing.



I nearly gagged from reading that


i think i gagged a few times already i this thread.
TEXAN
PadrinO
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada103 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-01 04:34:45
May 01 2009 04:34 GMT
#80
On May 01 2009 13:00 SuBlue wrote:
I think I passed one, it was really uneventful...went to take a piss, felt like something came out, wasn't really painful at all...but I felt something, and I looked down and there was this little brownish skin colored spikey thing.


Yep that was it. As I said, smaller stones usually involve little pain when you urinate them. It's the lower back pain a few days before that's a lot worse. You might have gotten lucky though and it might have broken into several pieces. Your almost guaranteed that the rest of them will be small enough to pee them on your own. There's probably gonna be a couple more in the next few days. Keep drinking water!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 95
Codebar 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63287
Bisu 3104
FanTaSy 1185
Stork 743
Rush 558
hero 253
Snow 227
firebathero 200
Mind 104
Free 84
[ Show more ]
Last 75
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 63
Pusan 57
Sharp 57
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 33
Bale 28
Mong 25
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 20
Rock 19
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9058
Dendi917
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
singsing2701
fl0m2388
Liquid`RaSZi1328
B2W.Neo676
Beastyqt622
Mlord409
Happy367
Khaldor333
KnowMe263
Hui .201
crisheroes191
olofmeister183
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV540
League of Legends
• Nemesis4226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1322
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
27m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 27m
OSC
8h 27m
Replay Cast
8h 27m
OSC
21h 27m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.