• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8562 users

Dating: How's your luck? - Page 584

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 582 583 584 585 586 1067 Next
We are extremely close to shutting down this thread for the same reasons the PUA thread was shut down. While some of the time this thread contains actual discussion with people asking help and people giving nice advice, it often gets derailed by rubbish that should not be here. The moderation team will be trying to steer this thread in a different direction from now on.

Posts of the following nature are banned:
1) ANYTHING regarding PUA. If your post contains the words 'alpha' or 'beta' or anything of that sort please don't hit post.
2) Stupid brags. You can tell us about your nice success stories with someone, but posts such as 'lol 50 Tinder matches' are a no-no.
3) Any misogynistic bullshit, including discussion about rape culture.
4) One night stands and random sex. These are basically brags that invariably devolve into gender role discussions and misogynistic comments.

Last chance, guys. This thread is for dating advice and sharing dating stories. While gender roles, sociocultural norms, and our biological imperative to reproduce are all tangentially related, these subjects are not the main purpose of the thread. Please AVOID these discussions. If you want to discuss them at length, go to PMs or start a blog. If you disagree with someone's ideologies, state that you disagree with them and why they won't work from a dating standpoint and move on. We will not tolerate any lengthy derailments that aren't directly about dating.
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
February 13 2015 15:53 GMT
#11661
So let me hurt her some more by getting her more invested in me and then dump her...

SixStrings never cease to amaze.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 16:05:34
February 13 2015 16:05 GMT
#11662
Some people are the type that you wouldn't want to hurt. SixStrings is not one of those people.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
February 13 2015 16:06 GMT
#11663
On February 14 2015 00:53 Ghostcom wrote:
So let me hurt her some more by getting her more invested in me and then dump her...

SixStrings never cease to amaze.


Your self-righteousness never ceases to amaze.

If things were always that easy, we wouldn't even have this thread. I really have to contrain myself to avoid the words 'fuck' and 'off'.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 13 2015 16:17 GMT
#11664
He's not the one being self-righteous. Maybe this isn't a thing in Germany, I couldn't say, but here in the states, and elsewhere in Europe apparently, men who kiss and tell as you do are a dime a dozen and oftentimes pathological liars. That you've confessed to alcoholism elsewhere on this board just adds to the image. So yeah, that posters regularly react to your not so humble brags with distaste shouldn't surprise you.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
February 13 2015 16:46 GMT
#11665
On February 14 2015 01:17 farvacola wrote:
He's not the one being self-righteous. Maybe this isn't a thing in Germany, I couldn't say, but here in the states, and elsewhere in Europe apparently, men who kiss and tell as you do are a dime a dozen and oftentimes pathological liars. That you've confessed to alcoholism elsewhere on this board just adds to the image. So yeah, that posters regularly react to your not so humble brags with distaste shouldn't surprise you.

In SixStrings' defense, isn't he the one being a bit of a realist? Dating is often a nasty, dishonest business where every relationship ends badly (to one degree or another) except the one that ends in a lifetime of marriage.
Snotling
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany885 Posts
February 13 2015 17:09 GMT
#11666
On February 14 2015 01:46 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 01:17 farvacola wrote:
He's not the one being self-righteous. Maybe this isn't a thing in Germany, I couldn't say, but here in the states, and elsewhere in Europe apparently, men who kiss and tell as you do are a dime a dozen and oftentimes pathological liars. That you've confessed to alcoholism elsewhere on this board just adds to the image. So yeah, that posters regularly react to your not so humble brags with distaste shouldn't surprise you.

In SixStrings' defense, isn't he the one being a bit of a realist? Dating is often a nasty, dishonest business where every relationship ends badly (to one degree or another) except the one that ends in a lifetime of marriage.


That are the only two outcomes for you? Bad ending or a liftime of marriage?

My best female friend is an ex of mine (easiest friendship with a women ever, because there is zero sexuall attraction anymore), and I am also friends with a girl, were after three dates we decided that we like each other, but just not enough for a realtionship.
And even if you dont see a person ever again, doesnt mean the time you spent was wasted, or that the outcome was bad....

There are a lot of good endings to this besides marriage
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
February 13 2015 17:16 GMT
#11667
On February 14 2015 02:09 Snotling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 01:46 xDaunt wrote:
On February 14 2015 01:17 farvacola wrote:
He's not the one being self-righteous. Maybe this isn't a thing in Germany, I couldn't say, but here in the states, and elsewhere in Europe apparently, men who kiss and tell as you do are a dime a dozen and oftentimes pathological liars. That you've confessed to alcoholism elsewhere on this board just adds to the image. So yeah, that posters regularly react to your not so humble brags with distaste shouldn't surprise you.

In SixStrings' defense, isn't he the one being a bit of a realist? Dating is often a nasty, dishonest business where every relationship ends badly (to one degree or another) except the one that ends in a lifetime of marriage.


That are the only two outcomes for you? Bad ending or a liftime of marriage?

My best female friend is an ex of mine (easiest friendship with a women ever, because there is zero sexuall attraction anymore), and I am also friends with a girl, were after three dates we decided that we like each other, but just not enough for a realtionship.
And even if you dont see a person ever again, doesnt mean the time you spent was wasted, or that the outcome was bad....

There are a lot of good endings to this besides marriage

I don't think I'm wired to where I'd be able to keep an ex around as a friend, though I do know people who are able to.

But correct, I'm not saying that failed relationships are all wastes of time or that the fact that they end is necessarily a bad outcome. As much as the ending may suck, I'm of the opinion that generally every relationship that ends needed to end, hence the breakup is a "good" thing.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 20:21:02
February 13 2015 17:29 GMT
#11668
On February 14 2015 01:46 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 01:17 farvacola wrote:
He's not the one being self-righteous. Maybe this isn't a thing in Germany, I couldn't say, but here in the states, and elsewhere in Europe apparently, men who kiss and tell as you do are a dime a dozen and oftentimes pathological liars. That you've confessed to alcoholism elsewhere on this board just adds to the image. So yeah, that posters regularly react to your not so humble brags with distaste shouldn't surprise you.

In SixStrings' defense, isn't he the one being a bit of a realist? Dating is often a nasty, dishonest business where every relationship ends badly (to one degree or another) except the one that ends in a lifetime of marriage.

I can't really say. Personally, of my 5 "real" ex's, only one doesn't talk to me anymore, and that's because she's addicted to heroin lol. Holding onto past negativities is too burdensome IMO.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
February 13 2015 19:53 GMT
#11669
On February 14 2015 00:45 SixStrings wrote:
I've been seeing the same girl since ... must be December and I'm eternally grateful that Valentine's isn't a thing here. She's staying the weekend and I'd hate to have any obligation of doing stuff or giving her insincere gifts...

To be honest, I thought of breaking it off a couple of times, but she's just the kind of person you don't want to hurt.

Dude stop. Break it off
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
February 13 2015 22:01 GMT
#11670
On February 14 2015 01:46 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 01:17 farvacola wrote:
He's not the one being self-righteous. Maybe this isn't a thing in Germany, I couldn't say, but here in the states, and elsewhere in Europe apparently, men who kiss and tell as you do are a dime a dozen and oftentimes pathological liars. That you've confessed to alcoholism elsewhere on this board just adds to the image. So yeah, that posters regularly react to your not so humble brags with distaste shouldn't surprise you.

In SixStrings' defense, isn't he the one being a bit of a realist? Dating is often a nasty, dishonest business where every relationship ends badly (to one degree or another) except the one that ends in a lifetime of marriage.


I wasn't aware that calling people out was now considered self-righteous, but alright. To be honest SixStrings outrage shows that he is at least subconsciously aware that what he is doing is wrong.

Dating isn't nasty nor dishonest - it is exactly what you bring to the table.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-14 01:50:31
February 13 2015 22:05 GMT
#11671
On February 14 2015 00:45 SixStrings wrote:
I've been seeing the same girl since ... must be December and I'm eternally grateful that Valentine's isn't a thing here. She's staying the weekend and I'd hate to have any obligation of doing stuff or giving her insincere gifts...

To be honest, I thought of breaking it off a couple of times, but she's just the kind of person you don't want to hurt.


Have you considered that you may be hurting her every day you refuse to clarify where she stands with you? It's very hard for me to believe that you have her best interests in mind when your definition of 'right action' is equivalent to inaction. Not to mention, you are insulting her every time you imply she is too fragile to endure and learn from sadness. She is a person existentially separate from you, not an actress in your personal narrative in need of coddling or rescuing.

On February 14 2015 01:46 xDaunt wrote:
In SixStrings' defense, isn't he the one being a bit of a realist? Dating is often a nasty, dishonest business where every relationship ends badly (to one degree or another) except the one that ends in a lifetime of marriage.


Lifetime marriages are often the nastiest, most dishonest relationships of all.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27456 Posts
February 14 2015 01:03 GMT
#11672
Super fucking annoyed lol. My life is generally pretty shitty and I met someone who was a real ray of light in an otherwise barely tolerable existence.

Only issue is she's not an EU citizen and visa issues are rearing their head. There is fuck all I can do which only adds to my annoyance. Worst part is regardless of my feelings for her she's driven as fuck and just wants to work, she's very competent at a variety of things and she's essentially having to go to 'study' English just to stay in the country on a student visa.

It's proving a fucking strain atm, I wouldn't care particularly if it was some casual thing but she's one of the loveliest people I've ever met, is good with my son, plays games with me and likes the same films, plus is really hot.

Anyone know any good visa workarounds? :p

'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
February 14 2015 02:20 GMT
#11673
On February 14 2015 10:03 Wombat_NI wrote:
Super fucking annoyed lol. My life is generally pretty shitty and I met someone who was a real ray of light in an otherwise barely tolerable existence.

Only issue is she's not an EU citizen and visa issues are rearing their head. There is fuck all I can do which only adds to my annoyance. Worst part is regardless of my feelings for her she's driven as fuck and just wants to work, she's very competent at a variety of things and she's essentially having to go to 'study' English just to stay in the country on a student visa.

It's proving a fucking strain atm, I wouldn't care particularly if it was some casual thing but she's one of the loveliest people I've ever met, is good with my son, plays games with me and likes the same films, plus is really hot.

Anyone know any good visa workarounds? :p


Man fuck visa problems. I know your feel. I'm not familiar with the EU visas but my family and I just played by the rules and hoped for the best. Eventually...EVENTUALLY it all worked out.

Keep your head up and hope it works out with you guys and mini bat.
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
February 14 2015 03:04 GMT
#11674
So quick update for those who want to know :


The rose was given to her, when I wasn't around. Apparently she was confused, turned red but was kinda excited in the end because she never had a rose last year while everyone else did.
An hour later I find out she has her high guess chances on me already anyway because 1. My handwriting and 2. A friend of mine said her name too loud in class earlier today, and a friend of hers of course ''leaked'' this ''information''. Friend of mine says she thought it was kinda cute though (Probably more the gesture than the person, but still!)

We had a carnival disco today (basically just an excuse to drink and party for a week straight in Holland. Really strange. I don't even like it.) And I decided this was the first time I'd go for 1. Experience and 2. Hopefully see her, talk to her, maybe even ask her out.

When I arrived it was PACKED, it was insane. I really couldn't find her. When I finally did find her ''cluster'' of friends, she wasn't to be found there either. I guess she must've left early. :/
While cycling home I found one of her close friends. She said ''Hey'' in a high pitched voice, as in ''I know something'', and I replied but didnt stop or anything. Maybe I should have.
Not sure what to do now. I can message her on facebook, or wait until my holidays are over which won't be for a week and try to start conversation then.


I'm very happy about the fact that I can probably talk with her much more easily, because now the feeling's out there.. Finally. No idea what took me so long. It feels so good to not crop that up inside. Whatever the outcome I feel better now!
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27456 Posts
February 14 2015 03:58 GMT
#11675
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Rare decent pic of me and my new ladyfriend for anyone who is curious as to what I look like
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Luoson
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand153 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-14 07:37:09
February 14 2015 07:03 GMT
#11676
wow wombat shes hot, good job dude.

CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
February 14 2015 07:37 GMT
#11677
On February 14 2015 02:09 Snotling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 01:46 xDaunt wrote:
On February 14 2015 01:17 farvacola wrote:
He's not the one being self-righteous. Maybe this isn't a thing in Germany, I couldn't say, but here in the states, and elsewhere in Europe apparently, men who kiss and tell as you do are a dime a dozen and oftentimes pathological liars. That you've confessed to alcoholism elsewhere on this board just adds to the image. So yeah, that posters regularly react to your not so humble brags with distaste shouldn't surprise you.

In SixStrings' defense, isn't he the one being a bit of a realist? Dating is often a nasty, dishonest business where every relationship ends badly (to one degree or another) except the one that ends in a lifetime of marriage.


That are the only two outcomes for you? Bad ending or a liftime of marriage?

My best female friend is an ex of mine (easiest friendship with a women ever, because there is zero sexuall attraction anymore), and I am also friends with a girl, were after three dates we decided that we like each other, but just not enough for a realtionship.
And even if you dont see a person ever again, doesnt mean the time you spent was wasted, or that the outcome was bad....

There are a lot of good endings to this besides marriage

Marriage ain't necessarily a good ending (and its a shitty deal for most men). Flip a coin.
© Current year.
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
February 14 2015 07:40 GMT
#11678
On February 14 2015 16:03 Luoson wrote:
wow wombat shes hot, good job dude.


With respect to what you wrote before: Go to the gym. Work on your career. Focus on yourself.
© Current year.
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-14 08:18:35
February 14 2015 08:14 GMT
#11679
On February 14 2015 10:03 Wombat_NI wrote:
Super fucking annoyed lol. My life is generally pretty shitty and I met someone who was a real ray of light in an otherwise barely tolerable existence.

Only issue is she's not an EU citizen and visa issues are rearing their head. There is fuck all I can do which only adds to my annoyance. Worst part is regardless of my feelings for her she's driven as fuck and just wants to work, she's very competent at a variety of things and she's essentially having to go to 'study' English just to stay in the country on a student visa.

It's proving a fucking strain atm, I wouldn't care particularly if it was some casual thing but she's one of the loveliest people I've ever met, is good with my son, plays games with me and likes the same films, plus is really hot.

Anyone know any good visa workarounds? :p


Well Marriage is one solution? Not sure how long are you together tho.
Btw is she like way more driven than you are? That could cause some issues down the line no?

And going to the gym and becoming more focused on a career for the sake of the girl not because you actually want to from within is hardly a good plan I believe
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-14 17:20:26
February 14 2015 17:17 GMT
#11680
On February 14 2015 07:05 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 00:45 SixStrings wrote:
I've been seeing the same girl since ... must be December and I'm eternally grateful that Valentine's isn't a thing here. She's staying the weekend and I'd hate to have any obligation of doing stuff or giving her insincere gifts...

To be honest, I thought of breaking it off a couple of times, but she's just the kind of person you don't want to hurt.


Have you considered that you may be hurting her every day you refuse to clarify where she stands with you? It's very hard for me to believe that you have her best interests in mind when your definition of 'right action' is equivalent to inaction. Not to mention, you are insulting her every time you imply she is too fragile to endure and learn from sadness. She is a person existentially separate from you, not an actress in your personal narrative in need of coddling or rescuing.



Of course I have considered that and of course Ghostcom was right in attacking me. I was acting like a craven and I was doing her no good, but he hit a sore-spot and I resent people who pretend to be able to do the right thing 100 per cent of the time.

Anyway, cards are on the table, she just left and I feel like a prick for hurting her.

On February 14 2015 12:58 Wombat_NI wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Rare decent pic of me and my new ladyfriend for anyone who is curious as to what I look like


Jesus balls.
Prev 1 582 583 584 585 586 1067 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm220
League of Legends
JimRising 701
Other Games
summit1g10415
WinterStarcraft398
Mew2King113
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1389
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota233
League of Legends
• Rush1170
• Lourlo840
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 52m
INu's Battles
7h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 52m
Replay Cast
18h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.