• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7879 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 76

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 370 Next
cabarkapa
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1014 Posts
October 03 2011 16:51 GMT
#1501
On October 04 2011 01:36 triangle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 09:49 ebacho wrote:
I've played Osu with over 6 different switch types

loool

Also, I think that the leopold will cost about as much as the Das even with the student discount. The Das is also glossy, so you'll probably get smudges on it. On the other hand, Das does have free shipping.

*no I do not own a mechanical keyboard*

Well I believe the Leopold was around 128 with shipping, the Das can come out to be cheaper if the student discount is significant enough, though I'm just trying to get the discount first so I can see what it is.

On October 02 2011 09:48 aycheff wrote:
Finally got some shit ranked. Yay for deathstreams

At least it's not as hard as Mendes
Jaehoon - Master strategist
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
October 03 2011 18:11 GMT
#1502
On October 04 2011 01:51 cabarkapa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 01:36 triangle wrote:
On October 01 2011 09:49 ebacho wrote:
I've played Osu with over 6 different switch types

loool

Also, I think that the leopold will cost about as much as the Das even with the student discount. The Das is also glossy, so you'll probably get smudges on it. On the other hand, Das does have free shipping.

*no I do not own a mechanical keyboard*

Well I believe the Leopold was around 128 with shipping, the Das can come out to be cheaper if the student discount is significant enough, though I'm just trying to get the discount first so I can see what it is.

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2011 09:48 aycheff wrote:
Finally got some shit ranked. Yay for deathstreams

At least it's not as hard as Mendes

AFAIK the student discount is 30$
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
cabarkapa
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1014 Posts
October 03 2011 20:35 GMT
#1503
On October 04 2011 03:11 triangle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 01:51 cabarkapa wrote:
On October 04 2011 01:36 triangle wrote:
On October 01 2011 09:49 ebacho wrote:
I've played Osu with over 6 different switch types

loool

Also, I think that the leopold will cost about as much as the Das even with the student discount. The Das is also glossy, so you'll probably get smudges on it. On the other hand, Das does have free shipping.

*no I do not own a mechanical keyboard*

Well I believe the Leopold was around 128 with shipping, the Das can come out to be cheaper if the student discount is significant enough, though I'm just trying to get the discount first so I can see what it is.

On October 02 2011 09:48 aycheff wrote:
Finally got some shit ranked. Yay for deathstreams

At least it's not as hard as Mendes

AFAIK the student discount is 30$

The discount is 20%, so it is makes the keyboard close to the $100 area.
Jaehoon - Master strategist
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 04:59:04
October 04 2011 02:53 GMT
#1504
On October 04 2011 01:36 triangle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 09:49 ebacho wrote:
I've played Osu with over 6 different switch types

loool

*no I do not own a mechanical keyboard*


Order of preference:
1. Cherry MX Browns (Filco v1 TKL) - Switch has enough tactile feedback to help when playing hidden and high AR hard rock, as well as fast maps in general. Low actuation force helps with streaming if you can manage not to bottom out all the time.

2. Cherry MX Black (TG3 aka Deck TKL w/ Touchpad) - No tactile feedback means you really need to have loud hitsounds or some way to tell that you've hit a note. Doesn't apply to those who already don't play with hitsounds. Otherwise, feels pretty nice and may suit a lot of people.

3. Complicated White Alps (Vintage - Siig Minitouch) - Really clicky. Actuation force on par with the Model M, though a bit less stiff depending on where you hit the key. Not recommended for Osu because of rarity and inconsistent key travel on vintage boards.

4. Cherry MX Blue (Vintage - Dolch branded Cherry G80-1800) - The clickyness really screwed me up when I tried to play pretty much anything. If you play at low volumes with headphones, the click can come through and mess with your timing. Actual feel was fine though, although there's a pretty significant bump because of the click leaf (tbh it's not that much different from browns, I'm just nitpicking). Personally: really didn't like.

5. Complicated Black Alps (Vintage - Dell AT101w - not sure of switch type, too lazy to disassemble) - Inferior version of Cherry MX Browns. Has the same tactile bump, but with a much higher actuation force. Good training board if you're a masochist.

6. Buckling Springs (Vintage - IBM Model M 1391401) - tl;dr you can't stream with this thing. Playing becomes painful after a couple hours due to the ridiculously high actuation force. Typing feel is godly though; you won't get this kind of clack with any other board.

I have more boards I haven't tried to play Osu with, mostly because I'm looking for a cheap ADB --> USB adapter for my vintage apple keyboards (as well as a potluck of terminal keyboards that I don't have the time to build adapters for). YMMV of course, but my 2c.

EDIT: Also if anyone wants to ask for different switch types that I may or may not have, feel free. This ranking is entirely subjective and good players use a myriad of different keyboards.
Proud member of TL's osufam
xmShake
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1100 Posts
October 04 2011 03:00 GMT
#1505
On October 04 2011 11:53 ebacho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 01:36 triangle wrote:
On October 01 2011 09:49 ebacho wrote:
I've played Osu with over 6 different switch types

loool

*no I do not own a mechanical keyboard*


Order of preference:
1. Cherry MX Browns (Filco v1 TKL) - Switch has enough tactile feedback to help when playing hidden and high AR hard rock, as well as fast maps in general. Low actuation force helps with streaming if you can manage not to bottom out all the time.

2. Cherry MX Black (TG3 aka Deck TKL w/ Touchpad) - No tactile feedback means you really need to have loud hitsounds or some way to tell that you've hit a note. Doesn't apply to those who already don't play with hitsounds (read: xmShake). Otherwise, feels pretty nice and may suit a lot of people.

3. Complicated White Alps (Vintage - Siig Minitouch) - Really clicky. Actuation force on par with the Model M, though a bit less stiff depending on where you hit the key. Not recommended for Osu because of rarity and inconsistent key travel on vintage boards.

4. Cherry MX Blue (Vintage - Dolch branded Cherry G80-1800) - The clickyness really screwed me up when I tried to play pretty much anything. If you play at low volumes with headphones, the click can come through and mess with your timing. Actual feel was fine though, although there's a pretty significant bump because of the click leaf (tbh it's not that much different from browns, I'm just nitpicking). Personally: really didn't like.

5. Complicated Black Alps (Vintage - Dell AT101w - not sure of switch type, too lazy to disassemble) - Inferior version of Cherry MX Browns. Has the same tactile bump, but with a much higher actuation force. Good training board if you're a masochist.

6. Buckling Springs (Vintage - IBM Model M 1391401) - tl;dr you can't stream with this thing. Playing becomes painful after a couple hours due to the ridiculously high actuation force. Typing feel is godly though; you won't get this kind of clack with any other board.

I have more boards I haven't tried to play Osu with, mostly because I'm looking for a cheap ADB --> USB adapter for my vintage apple keyboards (as well as a potluck of terminal keyboards that I don't have the time to build adapters for). YMMV of course, but my 2c.

EDIT: Also if anyone wants to ask for different switch types that I may or may not have, feel free. This ranking is entirely subjective and good players use a myriad of different keyboards.

cherry blacks are disgusting.

stick with blues or browns
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
October 04 2011 04:58 GMT
#1506
Lol, my bad.

I've never played without hitsounds so I can't actually verify that >_>
Proud member of TL's osufam
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
October 04 2011 05:38 GMT
#1507
While we're on the subject of keyboards I just want to say that chiclet laptop keys are the worst pieces of shit for playing osu ever

I feel like my skill level has been cut in half because of these things :/
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 17:33:35
October 05 2011 02:35 GMT
#1508
On September 21 2011 18:29 prototype. wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

kyaaa this map is hard T-T

this is the best i can do for now

here's the link to the map if anyone wants to give it a try
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/34097

Update!

[image loading]

This map is still hard T-T
( ・´ー・`)
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
October 06 2011 04:24 GMT
#1509
This makes me sad:
[image loading]

[image loading]

Seriously, that much difference between AR8 and AR9?

Rant incoming!
+ Show Spoiler +

See, in stepmania changing the scroll speed was common and allowed. What it did to help me was reduce the number of things i had to process on the screen at once at the cost of needing to process everything faster. I could easily play on C700 and even C800 after some practice, and it was much easier for me to do fast songs like that, and scores on C700/C800 were just as acceptable as scores on C400 (the default maximum scroll seed) or any of the speed multipliers (1x, 1.5x etc.). But in osu simply changing the AR disqualifies something from being ranked :/ It's not such an issue with songs that already have a fast AR, like this, but on songs that have slow-ass AR (AR6, AR7 is slow as balls in my books) sometimes a map that would be really fun is made unplayable for me, because I suck horribly at slow AR. In every music game I've played (DJMax, IIDX, Osu, Stepamania, O2Jam) I've always needed to play at a fairly fast speed. I simply cannot play slow stuff.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 04:49:58
October 06 2011 04:46 GMT
#1510
I don't feel like the player should have that much control over the map. I think of each map as a challenge set to me by the mapper, and if its ranked then the challenge is deemed appropriate by BAT and allowing for the player to alter AR to a comfortable level annoys me. Mods only make sense because they are constant, but if you can mess with the AR at your own will then it takes an element of the game out of the creators control and makes it less of a game for me...

I guess there is precedent but I'm a fan of how the game is right now.

EDIT: A little debate that was on the Osu! forums, some interesting points on all sides.

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52873


EEDDIITT: I should point that there are songs with low AR that I hate soooo much, but I've actually become batter at reading them and I feel being able to read that confusion helps your overall play, its about overcome diverse adversity.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 04:49:47
October 06 2011 04:49 GMT
#1511
Delete...hit quote instead of edit.....
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 05:58:44
October 06 2011 05:52 GMT
#1512
I can't play AR9 or 10 at all

I like AR6 on songs under 120 bpm, AR7 on 120-170 bpm, and AR8 on anything higher

While I would love AR being user-definable, I can also understand why it's not.

But honestly, basically every other rhythm game in existence allows the player to determine how fast things show up on the screen via speed multipliers. I guess since EBA/Ouendan didn't allow for it, that's why it's not in osu.
Yoshh
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada78 Posts
October 06 2011 06:04 GMT
#1513
Not to mention that easy mode can be harder than normal/hardrock for some songs...

I think that playing would be a lot more comfortable...since you won't have to learn high AR or low AR. Some people just won't play maps that have really low AR or really high AR since they're too used to a certain AR.

I personally wouldn't mind if AR was adjustable for players, however I also like how it is right now too since it gives an added challenge and makes maps more unique.
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 07:39:32
October 06 2011 06:39 GMT
#1514
Edit 2: I really wasn't expecting this many responses this quickly, lol. I was mostly just ranting to get it off my chest, lol. I'm certainly not going to stop playing Osu just because of some small nitpick I have with it, but still...

Well, saying that because it isn't in EBA/Ouendan isn't a very strong reason for Osu not to have it... In DDR you didn't have anything faster than C400, but most keyboard SM player added their own speeds, because SM allowed you to edit the ini files to add them, and it was accepted as the normal thing to do. The songs that you'd play in SM were much harder than anything you'd see on a real DDR machine anyway, so making them easier to read wasn't much of a big deal anyway. And like I said, it's a trade off between how many things are on the screen at once and how fast you process them.

I understand the whole "each map is a specific challenge" mindset, but I personally prefer the idea that while the patterns/timing are made by the mapper, the approach rate, which is almost directly comparable to speed in any other music game, should be adjustable :/

Personally I'm not much of a fan of the BAT system anyway.

Having played music games since 2004 I know what my limits are, and I know that I'll never be much better at reading slow stuff in any music game than I am now. I would have to spend hours, probably as much time as I've spent in osu until now, improving my slow speed skills before I see any sort of real progress, and that is not time I'm willing to spend for such a minimal return. I hate slow stuff in any music game, because I can't get into "flow", while at higher speeds I can achieve it with a little practice in a game. So ultimately for me, slow AR will never likely be fun, and there are quite a few maps I've come across that I simply can't play well due to slower AR than I can handle on that particular song. I'll never do as well as I could on the map itself because the AR gets in my way.

EDIT: And yes, I know I keep knocking Osu for some of the unique aspects that make it different from most other (if not all) music games, but having played so many different music games I know what I'm capable of, and have some idea of what a majority feels about things, since I've been constantly mediocre in every music game I play (although I find it kinda amazing that I'm nearing rank 10k in a game with so many people playing it.)

In all honesty I don't mind that much that a score I get on a modified AR map is unranked, but I do mind that I have to manually modify each map with no easy way to do that, and that people are no longer able to observe me playing that modified map... If there was a way to chose the AR, and have it unranked because of that, I'd be perfectly happy, because sometimes I just want to play the patterns that the mapper has created without worrying about the fact that they purposely set the AR on their map to something dumb. I play osu because it's fun, not because I'm some sort of OCD person who has to be amazing at whatever I do. I have a lot more fun when I'm improving, but not to the point where I'll replay something 50 times just to pass it.

For me, music games are one of the best ways I can enter the previously mentioned state of Flow (and I suggest everyone who doesn't already know about it to read the wikipedia article). And playing stuff that I'm bad at for any reason simply does not allow me to enter flow.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
October 06 2011 09:07 GMT
#1515
Be like ebacho and play everything with hardrock because AR8 is too slow.

Then post about how AR10 is too fast.
( ・´ー・`)
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
October 06 2011 12:42 GMT
#1516
On October 06 2011 15:39 Bobbias wrote:
Personally I'm not much of a fan of the BAT system anyway.


Oh don't get me started on that one lol
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
October 06 2011 17:40 GMT
#1517
how does one figure out the AR of a song
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
October 06 2011 18:43 GMT
#1518
On October 07 2011 02:40 wooozy wrote:
how does one figure out the AR of a song

enter editor for the song and click on song setup at the top, then go to difficulty tab
( ・´ー・`)
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 19:39:46
October 07 2011 19:39 GMT
#1519
Meh. Looks like I'm terrible after playing this much. Perhaps I just don't play enough. I especially have troubles with these weird streams. I guess more practice would be the answer in this case?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 20:24:56
October 07 2011 20:23 GMT
#1520
Streams are the ban for most people's existence, luckily we have a matter who uses them a lot. I'm really not as good as I could be, but I've gotten significantly better after trying easing my way into longer and longer streams.

(I use x/left click, fyi)

I would try this map first:
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/31408

There are some consistent and small streams that lead up to faster, but still short, streams near the end.

The next map has a bit longer streams and eventually a fairly long stream, but the bpm is low enough that its fun and easier to use to learn than some maps:

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/117182


And then by the same author, its more streamy and faster, that's basically the idea, just taking on harder and harder streams as you get better.

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/75837&m=1

I used to hate streams with a passion, and I think the answer is specialized practice, rather than just playing any map. I still play the last two maps to either warm up my streaming or get better.

Sorry if this somehow comes off as patronizing, I just want to share my experience with getting better at this game. This is by no means the only option, and really I don't even know if this will help anyone -_-.

On another note, hit 5k plays yesterday, so roughly 5k plays in 3 months...I've seen higher but its still so much time to put in this game...
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM535
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex115
CosmosSc2 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 115
CosmosSc2 32
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
Yoon 46
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
canceldota66
Counter-Strike
fl0m1862
Fnx 550
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko390
Other Games
gofns22591
singsing2178
olofmeister1170
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee184
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
Khaldor54
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade512
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 13m
The PondCast
20h 13m
INu's Battles
21h 13m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.