• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:40
CEST 23:40
KST 06:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6971 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 78

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 370 Next
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
October 18 2011 22:18 GMT
#1541
On October 19 2011 03:28 wooozy wrote:
this thread gets sent to page 2-3 way too quickly. :| where's bobbias with the random accomplishments and rants


My post was basically an excuse to bump the topic o/
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 02:55:28
October 19 2011 02:41 GMT
#1542
I guess I'll post some stuff for the sake of keeping the thread alive

Just passed this map with DT.
[image loading]

edit: this too
[image loading]
( ・´ー・`)
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 04:26:48
October 19 2011 03:05 GMT
#1543
you guys will never guess what i did just now

+ Show Spoiler +
i decided it was about time i stopped using default skin


edit: guess this is my accomplishment for today

[image loading]

took me 100+ tries just to get past the first stream for some reason -_-
then the rest was cake
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
October 20 2011 03:43 GMT
#1544
here's my accomplishment for tonight

we should post stuff like these more often

[image loading]
( ・´ー・`)
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
October 20 2011 04:11 GMT
#1545
Reformatted. Lost all my music. Too lazy to redownload plus new bandwidth limit. Haven't played in so long. Ahhh.
There is no one like you in the universe.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
October 20 2011 05:15 GMT
#1546
i feel so lame posting these though 'cause i only play with no mods

whatever, no shame! <10 tries:
[image loading]
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
October 20 2011 05:22 GMT
#1547
I would post results, if I had any. I'm so much better than I was a few weeks ago, but I can't produce...
+ Show Spoiler [rage!] +
I'm so sick of cold hands, my room has no fucking heat and its like 60 degrees in here, I haven't been happy with my performance in about a month and its REALLY getting on my nerves.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-20 06:09:12
October 20 2011 06:08 GMT
#1548
On October 20 2011 14:15 wooozy wrote:
i feel so lame posting these though 'cause i only play with no mods

whatever, no shame! <10 tries:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I haven't FC'd rapid ensemble yet :l

( ・´ー・`)
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
October 20 2011 16:59 GMT
#1549
On October 20 2011 15:08 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 14:15 wooozy wrote:
i feel so lame posting these though 'cause i only play with no mods

whatever, no shame! <10 tries:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I haven't FC'd rapid ensemble yet :l



do you feel your jumps have improved since the switch to tablet?
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
October 20 2011 19:10 GMT
#1550
On October 21 2011 01:59 wooozy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 15:08 prototype. wrote:
On October 20 2011 14:15 wooozy wrote:
i feel so lame posting these though 'cause i only play with no mods

whatever, no shame! <10 tries:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I haven't FC'd rapid ensemble yet :l



do you feel your jumps have improved since the switch to tablet?

Maybe. I'm not sure yet.
( ・´ー・`)
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 06:40:01
October 21 2011 06:38 GMT
#1551
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


It's a terrible, terrible score. But this is the first time I beat it, and I am playing terribly, so that means I'm improving? Most of the dips at the end were because my contacts were drying out because I forgot to blink, but my biggest problem is being consistent.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
October 23 2011 04:47 GMT
#1552
I went to a NCIX warehouse sale today and picked up a das keyboard with brown switches for $69.99

Somehow I think I'd be more happy with blue switches
( ・´ー・`)
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
October 23 2011 08:35 GMT
#1553
Came back after a couple days expecting to see this on page 2 or 3, and what do I see everyone actually posting, lol.

And yeah, I've been in the habit of posting random accomplishments because one of the forums I used to basically live on had a thread dedicated to random music gaming accomplishents (was basically all stepmania or IIDX, with the odd ITG score thrown in... I think I posted a couple of my o2jam scores I saw proud of though).

I haven't really gotten any scores I actually like lately. I have beat a few older scores, but nothing worth mentioning, because they were all garbage, and I replaced them with slightly less garbage scores...

I feel like I've hit another skill wall, and I can't find maps that are the right difficulty to practice really. I still practice the ones I have that are too hard, but I don't seem to be getting much improvement out of them. Lately I've started playing things on hidden or DT (if it's not too fast :/), but I still suck at both of those, and HR usually ends in me failing miserably due to either way too fast AR (LAWL, yeah :/) or tiny as fuck circles <_<
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-23 08:42:35
October 23 2011 08:42 GMT
#1554
my osu has been broken all day. finally able to connect but now i'm so sleepy

$70 for a das is a pretty sweet deal though, but yeah, i prefer blues myself
Scodia
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom588 Posts
October 23 2011 12:42 GMT
#1555
On October 20 2011 15:08 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 14:15 wooozy wrote:
i feel so lame posting these though 'cause i only play with no mods

whatever, no shame! <10 tries:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I haven't FC'd rapid ensemble yet :l



I feel you, its one of my favorite songs and I know I can do it, just occasional mistakes stop me from clearing.
Damn those jumps are so much fun.

On tablets, really its a preference no need to bash those who do use them.

I'll give Rapid Ensemble another shot soon and upload some screenies.

I've always had issues with doing streams sometimes I can do them and other times I just completely fail.
Laugh, Cry, Wonder Why. Fans of - SlayersMin -
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
October 23 2011 17:32 GMT
#1556
This is about all I can manage on that:
[image loading]

I fail miserably at most of the jumps (partly because this is my first time playing that diff) :/ Also, is it just me or is the life drain on that really high <_<
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
October 24 2011 19:26 GMT
#1557
not really a hard map, but uh.. hello

[image loading]
</shamelessbump>
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
October 24 2011 21:44 GMT
#1558
elitekeyboards is having a sale on fullsized leopold mechanical keyboards for $99.99 if anyone is looking to buy one

does anyone know if they have these sales for christmas as well?
( ・´ー・`)
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
October 25 2011 01:07 GMT
#1559
On October 24 2011 02:32 Bobbias wrote:
This is about all I can manage on that:+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


I fail miserably at most of the jumps (partly because this is my first time playing that diff) :/ Also, is it just me or is the life drain on that really high <_<



The life drain is pretty fast, but I think its the fact the the sliders are stupidly fast so you lose meter that way without even realizing it....

I think there are only 3 techniques in maps that will make me immediately dislike them (rare exception can be made):
Small circles, doubles (or singles straight into sliders), and fast+long sliders. I'm not playing a game called Drag!, its called Osu for a reason...

Anyone have common patterns that they can't stand? (AR doesn't count!)

Another question, I've seen quite a few people that use no-fail and all of the debuffs, how many people use those? Personally I've never even completed a song with a score reducers on (I think), it feel like taking songs on at full force.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
October 25 2011 02:32 GMT
#1560
I play a lot of nofail for practicing maps I have no chance of passing, or sometimes for a trial run of a map that I am not sure if I can pass. In that case I either play it again without nofail, if I can survive, and can easily raise my score, or leave the nofail score and go on tom something else.

There are quite a few maps I'm bad at, or just can't pass yet, so nofail is still useful. Even in stepmania, I had it set so that if I did fail, I coule keep playing, on the off chance that I did fail for whatever reason (it didn't kill your score, but you got a failing mark if you failed, even if you met all the other requirements for getting a decent mark).

I don't use any other reducers though.
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub256
Nina 138
NeuroSwarm 115
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14249
NaDa 19
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
Grubby3682
summit1g3454
Liquid`RaSZi1987
shahzam534
WinterStarcraft408
ToD296
C9.Mang0274
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1004
Other Games
• imaqtpie898
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 20m
INu's Battles
13h 20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 20m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.