• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13551 users

Altitude the game - Page 19

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 29 Next All
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
April 15 2009 00:42 GMT
#361
[TL]Izzy :D
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
SCC-Bean
Profile Joined February 2009
United States17 Posts
April 15 2009 00:58 GMT
#362
Wow this game is fun. I'm [TL]Air-Bean, Loopy Pilot. I'll come out of nowhere and kill you, then crash into a wall while trying to get away. I don't know the meaning of slowing down.
Rice
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1332 Posts
April 15 2009 01:11 GMT
#363
the best way to kill a loopy - running away from them, because you know eventually theyll run headfirst into a wall...
Freedom will be defended at the cost of civil liberties.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
April 15 2009 03:38 GMT
#364
Middleground is quickly becoming my favorite map. Every game I've played on it so far has been intense
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
April 15 2009 06:00 GMT
#365
On April 15 2009 12:38 Falcynn wrote:
Middleground is quickly becoming my favorite map. Every game I've played on it so far has been intense


The core is where it's at
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
gameguard
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Korea (South)2132 Posts
April 15 2009 07:58 GMT
#366
The core is so fun. This game is so damn fun !

At first I was like SOOOO BAD. I would just run into walls by my self and die. I am pretty decent with miranda now. My plane control is pretty average but I play kinda cheap (hit and run lol). In my opinion, bouncy shot >>>>> laser. I think miranda;s hardest matchup is biplane with heavy cannon.
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
April 15 2009 08:20 GMT
#367
On April 15 2009 10:11 Rice wrote:
the best way to kill a loopy - running away from them, because you know eventually theyll run headfirst into a wall...


so mean
And all is illuminated.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
April 15 2009 08:37 GMT
#368
It seems my goalkeeping skills are still there. My 4 pooling too. Too bad I still run into walls..
Moderator<:3-/-<
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
April 15 2009 08:58 GMT
#369
Meh camping mirandas are annoying, they stay in a tight spot using their bouncy ball and teleport. Best solution I found so far is to just wait till they come out and get in a vulnerable position otherwise just don't bother.
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
April 15 2009 09:02 GMT
#370
4 pooling is so fun.
now I drop more often instead of being a bomber camper.
oob
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden630 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-15 11:13:40
April 15 2009 10:32 GMT
#371
On April 15 2009 17:58 BG1 wrote:
Meh camping mirandas are annoying, they stay in a tight spot using their bouncy ball and teleport. Best solution I found so far is to just wait till they come out and get in a vulnerable position otherwise just don't bother.


For real.

Stop camping, mirandas >=(

I'm [TL]wolfy4033. o.o
Happiest man on earth
Kong John
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark1020 Posts
April 15 2009 14:22 GMT
#372
This game is so adicting

Add [TL]KongJon
This is real life, where nerds must battle!
slt
Profile Joined February 2009
United States2 Posts
April 15 2009 22:08 GMT
#373
On April 07 2009 12:16 LeperKahn wrote:

While it is possible (and depending on the Miranda pilot's skill it could also be easy) to kill a Miranda, I still consider it imba as shit since Mirandas have a much easier time at killing.



I always use mirandas to kill mirandas.
Pillars
Profile Joined October 2004
United States147 Posts
April 15 2009 22:45 GMT
#374
On April 16 2009 07:08 slt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2009 12:16 LeperKahn wrote:

While it is possible (and depending on the Miranda pilot's skill it could also be easy) to kill a Miranda, I still consider it imba as shit since Mirandas have a much easier time at killing.



I always use mirandas to kill mirandas.

Try Explodets or Biplanes w/ the heavy cannon perk.
inlagdsil
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada957 Posts
April 15 2009 22:49 GMT
#375
On April 16 2009 07:45 Pillars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2009 07:08 slt wrote:
On April 07 2009 12:16 LeperKahn wrote:

While it is possible (and depending on the Miranda pilot's skill it could also be easy) to kill a Miranda, I still consider it imba as shit since Mirandas have a much easier time at killing.



I always use mirandas to kill mirandas.

Try Explodets or Biplanes w/ the heavy cannon perk.

Using recoiless biplanes it can be quite difficult to kill mirandas at close range, since they magically get behind you and biplanes are slow to turn around. This has happened way too often...
There is nothing cuter than a zergling when it has just started taking crack
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
April 16 2009 01:54 GMT
#376
hawliuethlawethweutawuehtiuethwt
fuck my computer
gameguard
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Korea (South)2132 Posts
April 16 2009 13:10 GMT
#377
hahha I get some ridiculous killing sprees with miranda its so fun. You can really juke out so many people if its not way out in the open.

I think liek half the time i die is cus i misjudge teleport recharge lol. But then again I spam that skill way too much. Sometimes I shoot and tele on habit which got me killed many times
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-16 17:28:27
April 16 2009 17:27 GMT
#378
I know it's really too early to be discussing this, but what do you guys think would be an effective team? Right now I'd really be excited about seeing a team of 2 biplanes, 2 loopies, and a miranda. I'm not sure exactly how effective it'd be, but with the loopies EMPing everything and the biplanes and miranda sweeping up it'd be cool to watch at least.
gameguard
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Korea (South)2132 Posts
April 16 2009 17:31 GMT
#379
I think explodet is needed for defense
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
April 16 2009 17:33 GMT
#380
You seem like you're assuming the team would always be around together with that setup, which really isn't the case. Personally, I think the setup should be more based on positional things (defense, offense, etc.), so I'm leaning towards a setup like 2 biplanes or biplane/loopy, a bomber, a miranda, and maybe an explodet. I guess it really depends on how aggressive you want to be. We really need to get a scrim going and see what works (aka everyone get on #tl.altitude!)
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 262
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 262
mouzHeroMarine 167
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41546
Bisu 2806
Hyuk 1748
Shuttle 1632
Mini 673
EffOrt 601
Larva 481
Soma 428
firebathero 239
ZerO 220
[ Show more ]
hero 115
Last 96
Zeus 69
Sexy 55
sorry 54
Pusan 53
Killer 51
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 19
Rock 13
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1368
Dendi1117
Counter-Strike
fl0m422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1227
crisheroes871
Lowko416
Liquid`Hasu405
Other Games
gofns41675
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1366
DeMusliM254
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .118
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS81
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV214
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 6m
INu's Battles
22h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.