• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:13
CEST 01:13
KST 08:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8912 users

Altitude the game - Page 17

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 29 Next All
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
April 13 2009 23:09 GMT
#321
Finally got it to work, and am now totally addicted.

Also, fuck biplanes
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
keit
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
1584 Posts
April 13 2009 23:20 GMT
#322
[tl]keit
Graphics
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-13 23:28:24
April 13 2009 23:27 GMT
#323
Tip: I suggest you don't use the arrow keys for movement, they're too close to the wasd keys and are lower as well making it uncomfortable/unhealthy for your wrist if you play for long durations. I find that it's better to use the numpad for movement or you can use the wasd keys for movement and the numpad for shooting if you haven't got too used to the default game controls yet.
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
Mannequin
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada131 Posts
April 13 2009 23:29 GMT
#324
This game is so fun to play baked . Haha yeah i like it, if you need somthing to blow some time this is the game for you
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
April 13 2009 23:31 GMT
#325
On April 14 2009 07:21 Kuja900 wrote:
I just made TeamLiquid Pony Stable since i noticed people complaining about tl1 always being full


Nice but can you make it out of 14 ppl please because 22 is way too much.
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
excess1ve
Profile Joined January 2008
United States359 Posts
April 13 2009 23:59 GMT
#326
I'm excited for this league. This is getting ridiculous :D
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
April 14 2009 00:08 GMT
#327
Ok armed.
Who's gonna be on our team ?
We need 3 guys.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 14 2009 00:21 GMT
#328
On April 14 2009 09:08 tyr wrote:
Ok armed.
Who's gonna be on our team ?
We need 3 guys.


*whistles innocuously*
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
April 14 2009 00:30 GMT
#329
I def want to be on a squad with evolv3d fun dude
OMG you nasty gurl
excess1ve
Profile Joined January 2008
United States359 Posts
April 14 2009 00:54 GMT
#330
I can offer my loopy to a team
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
April 14 2009 00:57 GMT
#331
i am [TL]iLoveKTF
Woo Jung Ho
jeppew
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden471 Posts
April 14 2009 01:20 GMT
#332
that was a really nice game on lost city Tyr.
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
April 14 2009 01:41 GMT
#333
Made my dude a while ago.

I am "Roie"
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
Not_Computer
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada2277 Posts
April 14 2009 01:42 GMT
#334
I can't believe I'm not on that list of TL people. I joined when you could count the # of TL people there with one hand.
Though I guess I haven't been playing much since I'm only level 24 lol..... And I suck. So difficult to not suicide. Walls! Walls!!! Argh
"Jaedong hyung better be ready. I'm going to order the most expensive dinner in Korea."
jeppew
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden471 Posts
April 14 2009 01:43 GMT
#335
On April 14 2009 10:42 Not_Computer wrote:
I can't believe I'm not on that list of TL people. I joined when you could count the # of TL people there with one hand.
Though I guess I haven't been playing much since I'm only level 24 lol..... And I suck. So difficult to not suicide. Walls! Walls!!! Argh


yeah that guy Walls_ is a pretty dangerous guy.
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
April 14 2009 01:52 GMT
#336
Yeah you did really great.
I played really bad.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
April 14 2009 02:00 GMT
#337
Altitude is a pretty cool guy
eh suicides into walls and doesn't afraid of anything.
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
RaiZ
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
2813 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-14 02:30:39
April 14 2009 02:29 GMT
#338
On April 14 2009 03:38 Fishball wrote:
I want to know who is [TL]Raiz.
He cracks me up every time.

Not hard to find me eh ?
Glad i've a fan ! j/k
How did ur office go btw ? ~

So far this game is really fun. It gets even funnier as you level up.
Guys i want to avoid in a dog fight : Fishball and his goddam explodets'secondary weapon. Pisses me off so much :p
Special mentions to : Pillars and his mines around big bomb... Kuja and his fukin biplane or loopy going everywhere. IntoTheWow and his babo 6 pool rush (running through everything just to BIGBOMB our bases no matter how much planes he mets). Damn every LP are annoying actually :p FUUUUUUUUUU.
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. Oscar Wilde
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
April 14 2009 02:33 GMT
#339
lol :3
Moderator<:3-/-<
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
April 14 2009 03:15 GMT
#340
Well im flattered lol

I just changed map pool on my serv to add thecore cause i realized i had forgot it and lowered the player cap to 14 as requested in this forum. Currently I have no max pings since i noticed people were dropping but that may change. Anything else tl wants me to do to it im looking for feedback to improve it.
OMG you nasty gurl
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 153
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14396
firebathero 113
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto88
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5046
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2240
mouzStarbuck426
JimRising 409
KnowMe233
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1182
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• musti20045 26
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 47m
INu's Battles
12h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 47m
Replay Cast
23h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.