• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:20
CEST 21:20
KST 04:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12720 users

Deus Ex 3!? - Page 65

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 76 Next
KezseN
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1450 Posts
September 10 2011 08:11 GMT
#1281
On September 10 2011 15:53 Hakker wrote:
Good news, Deus the Third sold over two million copies since launch, meanig a sequel (sequel prequel?) is almost guaranteed at this point.


Sweet news, wheres the source from though? I'd like to read it :D
To Skeleton King: "Have you considered employment at Apple?"
DisaFear
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia4074 Posts
September 10 2011 08:23 GMT
#1282
So a sequel would have to fit after DXHR and before DX1, interesting indeed
I'll get it for sure
How devious | http://anartisticanswer.blogspot.com.au/
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 11:05:18
September 10 2011 09:01 GMT
#1283
On September 10 2011 17:23 DisaFear wrote:
So a sequel would have to fit after DXHR and before DX1, interesting indeed
I'll getit for sure

If they do go for a second prequel, I wonder how they'll carry on from Human Revolutions. I assume they'll stick with Adam Jensen as the main character as he was generally well-received. So, how will they incorporate the multiple endings into the next game? Just choose one as canon? or perhaps do what Invisible War did and try and incorporate all 4 into 1 storyline + Show Spoiler +
(except for Adam dying that is)
? I really don't see how that would work though, since they seem mutually exclusive from one another. Then again, the endings in Deus Ex seemed so at first, but Ion Storm somehow combined them.

Whatever happens, I'm just happy they're considering making another DX game. There's always room for good RPG/FPS hybrids in today's video game market.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Odoakar
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia1838 Posts
September 10 2011 09:15 GMT
#1284
The endings were done really nicely. I favore the Taggards one, 'society needs laws and regulations'.

Everyone probably knows by now that if you wait for credits to roll out, you get an extra sceen which probably leads into DX4
MarcH
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom362 Posts
September 10 2011 09:16 GMT
#1285
On September 10 2011 18:01 Telcontar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 17:23 DisaFear wrote:
So a sequel would have to fit after DXHR and before DX1, interesting indeed
I'll getit for sure

If they do go for a second prequel, I wonder how they'll carry on from Human Revolutions. I assume they'll stick with Adam Jensen as the main character as he was generally well-received. So, how will they incorporate the multiple endings into the next game? Just choose one as canon? or perhaps do what Invisible War did and try and incorporate all 4 into 1 storyline (except for Adam dying that is)? I really don't see how that would work though, since they seem mutually exclusive from one another. Then again, the endings in Deus Ex seemed so at first, but Ion Storm somehow combined them.

Whatever happens, I'm just happy they're considering making another DX game. There's always room for good RPG/FPS hybrids in today's video game market.



If it was me I would go for option 5 and say none of them were and that something went wrong or Adam was stopped from broadcasting a message/destroying the station and implicated Adam and possibly Megan in the zombie thing

That way it gives a credible reason why the after credit ending takes place no matter which option you choose.
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 11:05:51
September 10 2011 09:17 GMT
#1286
On September 10 2011 18:16 MarcH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 18:01 Telcontar wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:23 DisaFear wrote:
So a sequel would have to fit after DXHR and before DX1, interesting indeed
I'll getit for sure

If they do go for a second prequel, I wonder how they'll carry on from Human Revolutions. I assume they'll stick with Adam Jensen as the main character as he was generally well-received. So, how will they incorporate the multiple endings into the next game? Just choose one as canon? or perhaps do what Invisible War did and try and incorporate all 4 into 1 storyline (except for Adam dying that is)? I really don't see how that would work though, since they seem mutually exclusive from one another. Then again, the endings in Deus Ex seemed so at first, but Ion Storm somehow combined them.

Whatever happens, I'm just happy they're considering making another DX game. There's always room for good RPG/FPS hybrids in today's video game market.



+ Show Spoiler +
If it was me I would go for option 5 and say none of them were and that something went wrong or Adam was stopped from broadcasting a message/destroying the station and implicated Adam and possibly Megan in the zombie thing

That way it gives a credible reason why the after credit ending takes place no matter which option you choose.

They could very well do that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
DisaFear
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia4074 Posts
September 10 2011 09:20 GMT
#1287
How about doing a Mass Effect and continuing off your choices?
How devious | http://anartisticanswer.blogspot.com.au/
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
September 10 2011 10:57 GMT
#1288
How about people not giving spoilers on the thread? Or at least using the spoiler tag?
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
FacelessVoid
Profile Joined August 2011
United States408 Posts
September 10 2011 14:40 GMT
#1289
The game has absolutely zero consequence.

I killed _EVERYONE_ in Detroit.

Yes, everyone. Not a soul alive.

I eradicated both mobs off the face of the earth. The police station is a graveyard, as with all the patrols outside too.

Genocide all the punks, innocent bystanders, & even quest NPCs. Good bye Megan's mom, janitors, & civilians.

All this without a single consequence. The main quests went on, not one character surprised (the ones you can't kill inside Sarif building).
Hakker
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1360 Posts
September 10 2011 14:45 GMT
#1290
On September 10 2011 17:11 KezseN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 15:53 Hakker wrote:
Good news, Deus the Third sold over two million copies since launch, meanig a sequel (sequel prequel?) is almost guaranteed at this point.


Sweet news, wheres the source from though? I'd like to read it :D


http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/37134/Deus_Ex_Human_Revolution_Ships_2M_Units.php

I couldn't find anywhere where it said that it takes in to account online (steam) sales too however, so its likely the number is higher.
DisaFear
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia4074 Posts
September 11 2011 03:20 GMT
#1291
And the game hasn't been released in Japan yet, so that figure should rise
How devious | http://anartisticanswer.blogspot.com.au/
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
September 11 2011 03:35 GMT
#1292
On September 10 2011 23:40 FacelessVoid wrote:
The game has absolutely zero consequence.

I killed _EVERYONE_ in Detroit.

Yes, everyone. Not a soul alive.

I eradicated both mobs off the face of the earth. The police station is a graveyard, as with all the patrols outside too.

Genocide all the punks, innocent bystanders, & even quest NPCs. Good bye Megan's mom, janitors, & civilians.

All this without a single consequence. The main quests went on, not one character surprised (the ones you can't kill inside Sarif building).

dont worry, one line in the final cutscene will be different!
Writer
DisaFear
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia4074 Posts
September 12 2011 08:12 GMT
#1293
Got me new graphics card, finally time to replay it not on 800x600
How devious | http://anartisticanswer.blogspot.com.au/
Kuhva
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom183 Posts
September 12 2011 11:35 GMT
#1294
On September 10 2011 18:15 Odoakar wrote:
The endings were done really nicely. I favore the Taggards one, 'society needs laws and regulations'.

Everyone probably knows by now that if you wait for credits to roll out, you get an extra sceen which probably leads into DX4



I went with the 'fuck this shit' (also known as the 'who am I to decide') ending blowing up the tower and killing myself and everyone in it, which will also condemn the rest of the world to death due to global warming...
Brotoss Fighting!!!!
hugman
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden4644 Posts
September 12 2011 16:19 GMT
#1295
On September 10 2011 23:45 Hakker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 17:11 KezseN wrote:
On September 10 2011 15:53 Hakker wrote:
Good news, Deus the Third sold over two million copies since launch, meanig a sequel (sequel prequel?) is almost guaranteed at this point.


Sweet news, wheres the source from though? I'd like to read it :D


http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/37134/Deus_Ex_Human_Revolution_Ships_2M_Units.php

I couldn't find anywhere where it said that it takes in to account online (steam) sales too however, so its likely the number is higher.

It's a publisher number, it takes online into account
And it's shipped + sold, not sold
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
September 12 2011 16:22 GMT
#1296
On September 10 2011 18:15 Odoakar wrote:
The endings were done really nicely. I favore the Taggards one, 'society needs laws and regulations'.

Everyone probably knows by now that if you wait for credits to roll out, you get an extra sceen which probably leads into DX4


More like leads into the original DX.
Get it by your hands...
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
September 12 2011 18:17 GMT
#1297
hmm, when im completing cassandra reeds assignment, the dialogue turns all silent even though their mouths run for an eternity. I can't exit the dialogue or anything and it happens every time. Anyone else encountered this? I guess I'll just have to skip her quest...
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
Hakker
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1360 Posts
September 12 2011 18:37 GMT
#1298
If you didnt talk to the police officer in the station the quest bugs out and you can't complete it.
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
September 12 2011 18:56 GMT
#1299
On September 13 2011 03:37 Hakker wrote:
If you didnt talk to the police officer in the station the quest bugs out and you can't complete it.


he wasnt in his room, plus i had to sneak in, weren't you only going there to access his files?
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
Hakker
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1360 Posts
September 12 2011 18:59 GMT
#1300
On September 13 2011 03:56 Shauni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2011 03:37 Hakker wrote:
If you didnt talk to the police officer in the station the quest bugs out and you can't complete it.


he wasnt in his room, plus i had to sneak in, weren't you only going there to access his files?


He's in the lobby, the info you get on his computer tells you to go talk to him IIRc.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1244
TKL 438
IndyStarCraft 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1244
ByuN 480
TKL 438
IndyStarCraft 269
Reynor 262
EmSc Tv 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24918
Calm 2405
Shuttle 373
Mini 170
White-Ra 133
firebathero 87
ZZZero.O 76
scan(afreeca) 23
soO 13
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11115
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1230
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3865
Liquid`Hasu530
MindelVK8
Other Games
summit1g4568
Liquid`RaSZi2217
fl0m1783
FrodaN1293
B2W.Neo723
olofmeister697
Khaldor481
Beastyqt366
Livibee187
crisheroes162
Mew2King68
ToD55
Pyrionflax30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
BasetradeTV223
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
EmSc Tv 4
EmSc2Tv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 32
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach36
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• 80smullet 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1233
• Shiphtur662
• WagamamaTV469
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 40m
Replay Cast
3h 40m
OSC
16h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.