• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7822 users

[wow] Warlords of Draenor - Page 513

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 511 512 513 514 515 591 Next
Add yourself to the player list
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-07 11:31:37
June 07 2015 11:31 GMT
#10241
On June 07 2015 00:29 Warri wrote:
That reminds me, i have to find someone who wants to grind some 2s. I have a cap of 41k to fill before the patch comes out :p

You are Alliance by chance? Because I have the same problem, cant find anyone to grind the 37k conquest points I have left.
I play Mistweaver, not very good yet though as I just started.

Sent ID in pm.
Off-season = best season
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
June 07 2015 11:42 GMT
#10242
On June 07 2015 13:53 dae wrote:
So um, this just happened to me in 3's

Both teams kinda just stopped and stared after it happened

It was right at the start - the only other thing the warrior did before that was bloodthirst once.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Blizzard Please.

3v3's is supposed to be where we complain about two DPS killing us in 5 seconds, not about 1 DPS killing us in 1.5 second. Blizz plz
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22626 Posts
June 07 2015 11:44 GMT
#10243
Welcome to WoW PvP, there is a reason no one takes it seriously :p
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-07 11:59:22
June 07 2015 11:51 GMT
#10244
we appreciate your feedback



There seems to be a bug here, but damnit stop spawning pets, they make raids like three times more hardware demanding than they have to be
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
June 07 2015 14:23 GMT
#10245
hahahahaha
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-07 14:58:34
June 07 2015 14:57 GMT
#10246
Even if they spawn like 5 pets instead of 50 through tier sets, that's still five times as many things we have being there, hitting stuff, taking damage, that you have to send draw calls for. There's no reason to destroy game client performance like that

also
+ Show Spoiler +
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
June 07 2015 14:58 GMT
#10247
I hate pets, so much. Why does the mage set bonus have to be about pets as well, fucking hell.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
June 07 2015 15:00 GMT
#10248
I hate being forced to use or benefit from them too, game performance aside. I rolled hunter now because it's either MM/surv which you can play petless or BM where your pets are most of your DPS so you can focus on them. I really hate stuff like MM hunter still having to babysit pets - or unholy DK.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22626 Posts
June 07 2015 15:00 GMT
#10249
Its like they didn't learn from the issues Stampede gave during MoP
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
June 07 2015 15:01 GMT
#10250
On June 08 2015 00:00 Gorsameth wrote:
Its like they didn't learn from the issues Stampede gave during MoP


We still get the huge FPS drops on pull w/ our raid (5 hunters popping stampede, bestial wrath etcetc) but t18 seems to have a lot of just random shit that summons a ton of pets that do lots of attacks for low damage and generally hurt game/server performance
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
June 07 2015 16:12 GMT
#10251
On June 07 2015 23:57 Cyro wrote:
Even if they spawn like 5 pets instead of 50 through tier sets, that's still five times as many things we have being there, hitting stuff, taking damage, that you have to send draw calls for. There's no reason to destroy game client performance like that

also
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkeC9WVVsQ4


I had JUST gotten that out of my head. Damn you.
Nisyax
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Netherlands756 Posts
June 07 2015 21:28 GMT
#10252
[image loading]

ALMOST GOT IT BOYS
lol
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
June 08 2015 00:21 GMT
#10253
How did that even happen, you had a bunch of people dead in phase 2? we just call wipes then

@10pm i asked guild (was like 8 online) if anyone wanted to do grimrail daily cm since it's my favorite

no reply

queued in group maker thing

[image loading]

not a single applicant

if anyone wants to do it next time it's up (or just cm's in general, i've never even done several of them but i'm considering going all gold before end of warlords, need practice/exp) then pm me your battletag :D

"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
June 08 2015 01:51 GMT
#10254
On June 08 2015 00:00 Cyro wrote:
I hate being forced to use or benefit from them too, game performance aside. I rolled hunter now because it's either MM/surv which you can play petless or BM where your pets are most of your DPS so you can focus on them. I really hate stuff like MM hunter still having to babysit pets - or unholy DK.


Each their own Hunter I guess, but as someone who didn't play MoP, I love the idea of the current Stampede. :d
Its just fun to think about having 6 pets gnawing at the boss at the same time.

Although I think if they ever do that big Hunter rework, Stampede should probably become a BM only thing.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-08 02:40:16
June 08 2015 02:39 GMT
#10255
On June 08 2015 10:51 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2015 00:00 Cyro wrote:
I hate being forced to use or benefit from them too, game performance aside. I rolled hunter now because it's either MM/surv which you can play petless or BM where your pets are most of your DPS so you can focus on them. I really hate stuff like MM hunter still having to babysit pets - or unholy DK.


Each their own Hunter I guess, but as someone who didn't play MoP, I love the idea of the current Stampede. :d
Its just fun to think about having 6 pets gnawing at the boss at the same time.

Although I think if they ever do that big Hunter rework, Stampede should probably become a BM only thing.


It's actually 7, i think. From a gameplay perspective from a solo hunter it can be fun, but it's hell for game performance and melee players. I mean, when you have 5 hunters and suddenly 7 pets each becomes 35 pets all over the melee players and dealing, taking damage constantly wrecking FPS - and that's only from a quarter of your raid? That's a problem.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-08 03:35:28
June 08 2015 03:11 GMT
#10256
I guess so. I'm the only hunter in my raid group and never played melee with stampede being a thing, so I can only imagine D:
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
TomatoBisque
Profile Joined March 2013
United States6290 Posts
June 08 2015 03:22 GMT
#10257
As a melee who raids with 4 BM Hunters, I can confirm it's annoying as fuck jesus christ
rip
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
June 08 2015 16:21 GMT
#10258
The final 3 trinkets for each spec archetype (Tank, Healer, Agi DPS, Int DPS, and Str DPS) are all restricted, by class, to the archetype's class. Meaning if one of the three Int DPS trinkets drops, it is only usable by Shaman, Druid, Priest, Mage, and Warlock. No giving it to a Holy Pally or Mistweaver for any shenanigans.


Loosely translated: Healing stats are worth far too little so we're limiting the items to force people to use the "healing" trinkets instead of the trinkets that are actually better for the class+spec
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Nisyax
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Netherlands756 Posts
June 08 2015 21:32 GMT
#10259
That feeling when you wipe Blackhand Mythic on 50k.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
June 08 2015 22:07 GMT
#10260
WHO FORGOT THEIR AUGMENT RUNE
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Prev 1 511 512 513 514 515 591 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 550
UpATreeSC 116
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 935
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 90
Zeus 68
Trap 45
910 36
zelot 33
Sexy 24
Bale 19
JYJ 19
[ Show more ]
soO 19
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6767
420jenkins186
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1496
Fnx 816
edward61
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS157
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1632
Other Games
summit1g4040
Grubby3349
Beastyqt723
B2W.Neo669
byalli450
C9.Mang0160
KnowMe158
TKL 124
BRAT_OK 79
Chillindude20
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
WardiTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur382
• WagamamaTV278
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 55m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 55m
Stellar Fest
17h 55m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.