• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7567 users

[wow] Warlords of Draenor - Page 460

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 458 459 460 461 462 591 Next
Add yourself to the player list
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
March 20 2015 21:29 GMT
#9181
On March 21 2015 06:27 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 04:51 Cyro wrote:
On March 21 2015 03:40 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:33 Cyro wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:31 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 20:41 Nisyax wrote:
Also something funny. I told the shadow priest about the leap of faith glyph on p3 blackhand, where you can pull yourself towards the target. He attempted to try it out, picked me as the target, but I had the neural silencer buff up (someone dropped blingtron, used it for no reason) so you can't be gripped etc.

Personally I think using Nueral silencer should drop all your gold and gear and delete your character. Literally the worst item in the game and has no reason to exist other than to fuck over a class that uses an ability for its own movement / to save others and secure higher HPS


The main purpose is to let you opt-out of all of the abilities that do fucky things to your character without your consent

So you fuck over another class?


When you're in a LFR with 5 people spamming stuff that pulls or otherwise affects your character for no reason other than to mess up your gameplay, yes.

When not, just don't use the item. It's a simple opt-out.


Becuase i'm the priest and my healing is directly effected by you having that item on and I can't really force people not to use the item because they want maximum dps even though I'd only ever use it in a life saving scenario. As far as LFR I don't even consider it gameplay its more like 3 training dummys in a row with nothing to do


If it's not important to you, then what's the problem? The people abusing those abilities are ruining your fun; not the people opting out of allowing other people to move their characters
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-20 21:42:43
March 20 2015 21:41 GMT
#9182
On March 21 2015 06:27 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 04:51 Cyro wrote:
On March 21 2015 03:40 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:33 Cyro wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:31 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 20:41 Nisyax wrote:
Also something funny. I told the shadow priest about the leap of faith glyph on p3 blackhand, where you can pull yourself towards the target. He attempted to try it out, picked me as the target, but I had the neural silencer buff up (someone dropped blingtron, used it for no reason) so you can't be gripped etc.

Personally I think using Nueral silencer should drop all your gold and gear and delete your character. Literally the worst item in the game and has no reason to exist other than to fuck over a class that uses an ability for its own movement / to save others and secure higher HPS


The main purpose is to let you opt-out of all of the abilities that do fucky things to your character without your consent

So you fuck over another class?


When you're in a LFR with 5 people spamming stuff that pulls or otherwise affects your character for no reason other than to mess up your gameplay, yes.

When not, just don't use the item. It's a simple opt-out.


Becuase i'm the priest and my healing is directly effected by you having that item on and I can't really force people not to use the item because they want maximum dps even though I'd only ever use it in a life saving scenario. As far as LFR I don't even consider it gameplay its more like 3 training dummys in a row with nothing to do


We had problems with people swapblastering our raid members into the thogar trash fire for fun and it quickly got on everyones nerves so I am glad it exists. I havent heard our priests complain too much about it.
High Risk Low Reward
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 20 2015 22:10 GMT
#9183
On March 21 2015 06:29 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:27 Drazerk wrote:
On March 21 2015 04:51 Cyro wrote:
On March 21 2015 03:40 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:33 Cyro wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:31 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 20:41 Nisyax wrote:
Also something funny. I told the shadow priest about the leap of faith glyph on p3 blackhand, where you can pull yourself towards the target. He attempted to try it out, picked me as the target, but I had the neural silencer buff up (someone dropped blingtron, used it for no reason) so you can't be gripped etc.

Personally I think using Nueral silencer should drop all your gold and gear and delete your character. Literally the worst item in the game and has no reason to exist other than to fuck over a class that uses an ability for its own movement / to save others and secure higher HPS


The main purpose is to let you opt-out of all of the abilities that do fucky things to your character without your consent

So you fuck over another class?


When you're in a LFR with 5 people spamming stuff that pulls or otherwise affects your character for no reason other than to mess up your gameplay, yes.

When not, just don't use the item. It's a simple opt-out.


Becuase i'm the priest and my healing is directly effected by you having that item on and I can't really force people not to use the item because they want maximum dps even though I'd only ever use it in a life saving scenario. As far as LFR I don't even consider it gameplay its more like 3 training dummys in a row with nothing to do


If it's not important to you, then what's the problem? The people abusing those abilities are ruining your fun; not the people opting out of allowing other people to move their characters


The issue is Blizzard has made it so when a priest uses leap of faith on someone you get a buff increasing your healing on the target by 50% - http://www.wowhead.com/spell=157145/enhanced-leap-of-faith

When you're struggling to keep everyone up and need to conserve mana using leap of faith helps a LOT and tbh I bet the people dicking about on LFR are just trying to get higher on the healing meters by using it as well. I dunno its kind of poorly designed as an enhancement but its one of the best tools we have of actually doing real healing
convention
Profile Joined October 2011
United States622 Posts
March 20 2015 22:48 GMT
#9184
On March 21 2015 07:10 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:29 Cyro wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:27 Drazerk wrote:
On March 21 2015 04:51 Cyro wrote:
On March 21 2015 03:40 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:33 Cyro wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:31 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 20:41 Nisyax wrote:
Also something funny. I told the shadow priest about the leap of faith glyph on p3 blackhand, where you can pull yourself towards the target. He attempted to try it out, picked me as the target, but I had the neural silencer buff up (someone dropped blingtron, used it for no reason) so you can't be gripped etc.

Personally I think using Nueral silencer should drop all your gold and gear and delete your character. Literally the worst item in the game and has no reason to exist other than to fuck over a class that uses an ability for its own movement / to save others and secure higher HPS


The main purpose is to let you opt-out of all of the abilities that do fucky things to your character without your consent

So you fuck over another class?


When you're in a LFR with 5 people spamming stuff that pulls or otherwise affects your character for no reason other than to mess up your gameplay, yes.

When not, just don't use the item. It's a simple opt-out.


Becuase i'm the priest and my healing is directly effected by you having that item on and I can't really force people not to use the item because they want maximum dps even though I'd only ever use it in a life saving scenario. As far as LFR I don't even consider it gameplay its more like 3 training dummys in a row with nothing to do


If it's not important to you, then what's the problem? The people abusing those abilities are ruining your fun; not the people opting out of allowing other people to move their characters


The issue is Blizzard has made it so when a priest uses leap of faith on someone you get a buff increasing your healing on the target by 50% - http://www.wowhead.com/spell=157145/enhanced-leap-of-faith

When you're struggling to keep everyone up and need to conserve mana using leap of faith helps a LOT and tbh I bet the people dicking about on LFR are just trying to get higher on the healing meters by using it as well. I dunno its kind of poorly designed as an enhancement but its one of the best tools we have of actually doing real healing

"one of the best tools" is a bit of an exaggeration I think. It's a 1.5 min CD that enhances only one spell. When I'm having a hard time healing (as a Disc), my fallbacks tend to be power infusion, pain suppression, power word barrier, and archangel (all of which are significantly stronger than the enhanced leap of faith). Most of the time I don't even consider using leap of faith. I've finished all of the heroics raids, so maybe at mythic that extra 50% is necessary, but in that case I'm sure your guild is going to comply to your wishes.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 20 2015 23:09 GMT
#9185
On March 21 2015 07:48 convention wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:10 Drazerk wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:29 Cyro wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:27 Drazerk wrote:
On March 21 2015 04:51 Cyro wrote:
On March 21 2015 03:40 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:33 Cyro wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:31 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 20:41 Nisyax wrote:
Also something funny. I told the shadow priest about the leap of faith glyph on p3 blackhand, where you can pull yourself towards the target. He attempted to try it out, picked me as the target, but I had the neural silencer buff up (someone dropped blingtron, used it for no reason) so you can't be gripped etc.

Personally I think using Nueral silencer should drop all your gold and gear and delete your character. Literally the worst item in the game and has no reason to exist other than to fuck over a class that uses an ability for its own movement / to save others and secure higher HPS


The main purpose is to let you opt-out of all of the abilities that do fucky things to your character without your consent

So you fuck over another class?


When you're in a LFR with 5 people spamming stuff that pulls or otherwise affects your character for no reason other than to mess up your gameplay, yes.

When not, just don't use the item. It's a simple opt-out.


Becuase i'm the priest and my healing is directly effected by you having that item on and I can't really force people not to use the item because they want maximum dps even though I'd only ever use it in a life saving scenario. As far as LFR I don't even consider it gameplay its more like 3 training dummys in a row with nothing to do


If it's not important to you, then what's the problem? The people abusing those abilities are ruining your fun; not the people opting out of allowing other people to move their characters


The issue is Blizzard has made it so when a priest uses leap of faith on someone you get a buff increasing your healing on the target by 50% - http://www.wowhead.com/spell=157145/enhanced-leap-of-faith

When you're struggling to keep everyone up and need to conserve mana using leap of faith helps a LOT and tbh I bet the people dicking about on LFR are just trying to get higher on the healing meters by using it as well. I dunno its kind of poorly designed as an enhancement but its one of the best tools we have of actually doing real healing

"one of the best tools" is a bit of an exaggeration I think. It's a 1.5 min CD that enhances only one spell. When I'm having a hard time healing (as a Disc), my fallbacks tend to be power infusion, pain suppression, power word barrier, and archangel (all of which are significantly stronger than the enhanced leap of faith). Most of the time I don't even consider using leap of faith. I've finished all of the heroics raids, so maybe at mythic that extra 50% is necessary, but in that case I'm sure your guild is going to comply to your wishes.


When you reach a certain level those cds aren't really pain healing spells though

PI is used off cd for its mana saving element
Pain supression is used in rotation with other cds so you don't have a say in when you use it
Barrier is used in rotation with other cds so you don't have a say in when you use it
Archangel is used to top people off but when there is 20 people you need to heal you can only heal 5 with it.

That really only leaves Leap of faith as your last emergency heal that you have any control of when you use it
Mikau
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands1446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-20 23:53:58
March 20 2015 23:53 GMT
#9186
How hard are BRF Normal (and HM Heroic) to pug? So far I've only really been a LFR hero (think my raid experience this xpac is a single Kargath HC kill) but I've raided before and want to try and get back in it a bit. I don't have the time for a guild so that leaves pugging. Assuming I get into a pug without achievements, what bosses are likely to go down? What bosses probably won't?

Are there puggabale BRF HC bosses?
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 00:04:08
March 21 2015 00:03 GMT
#9187
Normal vs HC is pretty much just about how much gear you have.

For example in Highmaul, normal is tuned to be cleared in i630, and heroic in i650

if you do normal in i630 and then heroic in i660, the heroic will actually probably be easier than the normal. Added mechanics were not really a big thing until Mythic.

It's probably exactly the same with BRF
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
March 21 2015 02:52 GMT
#9188
You can probably find a casual guild that won't mind your schedule. The guild I am with only raids two nights a week and I usually can only attend 1 night the entire time (other night I am usually late due to work). We are 5/10H and have no intention of doing mythic because we only have like 14-15 people.

We raid a total of 8 hours a week so I don't think the time commitment is that high for raiding and getting through the content.

I raid with another guild as well that only does normal BRF and they run like 3 hours 2 nights a week and are now 6/10 normal so I am sure there is a guild out there that will work with your schedule.

If you don't want to be in a guild though then if you have a mostly lfr set from brf then you should be fine in brf normal pubs.
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
March 21 2015 03:40 GMT
#9189
On March 21 2015 09:03 Cyro wrote:
Normal vs HC is pretty much just about how much gear you have.

For example in Highmaul, normal is tuned to be cleared in i630, and heroic in i650

if you do normal in i630 and then heroic in i660, the heroic will actually probably be easier than the normal. Added mechanics were not really a big thing until Mythic.

It's probably exactly the same with BRF


iirc there are some minor differences in mechanics for normal vs HC, like different stacks for this or that
ffxiv enjoyer
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 08:22:30
March 21 2015 08:22 GMT
#9190
PUG hero reporting in:
Normal and HC highmaul are both enterily puggable with no mechanic differences (for tanks anyway), but most groups won't attempt Imperator on HC unless like everyone in the group is armory checked for previous kills.
Normal BRF is entirely puggable, with Blackhand being the same as Imperator. Blast Furnace is also a step up in difficulty compared to the rest. HC BRF is pugged doing at least Gruul and Hans&Frans, but possibly up to 7 bosses. The gear or CD coordination requirements are Much higher in HC than for normal BRF though, at least in tank/healing department.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Mikau
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands1446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 11:43:37
March 21 2015 11:31 GMT
#9191
On March 21 2015 11:52 Alventenie wrote:
You can probably find a casual guild that won't mind your schedule. The guild I am with only raids two nights a week and I usually can only attend 1 night the entire time (other night I am usually late due to work). We are 5/10H and have no intention of doing mythic because we only have like 14-15 people.

We raid a total of 8 hours a week so I don't think the time commitment is that high for raiding and getting through the content.

I raid with another guild as well that only does normal BRF and they run like 3 hours 2 nights a week and are now 6/10 normal so I am sure there is a guild out there that will work with your schedule.

If you don't want to be in a guild though then if you have a mostly lfr set from brf then you should be fine in brf normal pubs.

The problem isn't really the time I have to spend, I've got time. The problem is more an irregular work schedule and a shady internet connection that works fine on some days and is utter crap on others, which means it's hard to lock down in advance when I can and can't commit to a raid, and I don't want to put a guild through that.

I guess I'll make sure I know all the fights and see if I can talk my way into some pugs. Thanks for the help everybody.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 12:40:47
March 21 2015 12:40 GMT
#9192
I pugged 7/7 hc highmaul for weeks and I've pugged 9/10 hc in BRF I just don't like doing Blackhand in a pub its basically just gear checks at the end of the day
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
March 21 2015 12:43 GMT
#9193
I have pugged 7/7hc highmaul 1/7 mythic hm and 10/10 hc BRF without problems. I did not kill thogar in brf untill the 80th try because pugs LOVE standing in trains. And blackhand took 120 tries because people are bad at the game. But now that time has passed it should be no problem pugging all of the bosses.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 21 2015 13:00 GMT
#9194
On March 21 2015 21:43 Bourneq wrote:
I have pugged 7/7hc highmaul 1/7 mythic hm and 10/10 hc BRF without problems. I did not kill thogar in brf untill the 80th try because pugs LOVE standing in trains. And blackhand took 120 tries because people are bad at the game. But now that time has passed it should be no problem pugging all of the bosses.

Mythic highmaul is probably really simple to pug right now (At least Kargath / Butcher / bracken)
I'd say mythic Beastlord / Hans and Franz are also pugable
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
March 21 2015 13:52 GMT
#9195
On March 21 2015 20:31 Mikau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 11:52 Alventenie wrote:
You can probably find a casual guild that won't mind your schedule. The guild I am with only raids two nights a week and I usually can only attend 1 night the entire time (other night I am usually late due to work). We are 5/10H and have no intention of doing mythic because we only have like 14-15 people.

We raid a total of 8 hours a week so I don't think the time commitment is that high for raiding and getting through the content.

I raid with another guild as well that only does normal BRF and they run like 3 hours 2 nights a week and are now 6/10 normal so I am sure there is a guild out there that will work with your schedule.

If you don't want to be in a guild though then if you have a mostly lfr set from brf then you should be fine in brf normal pubs.

The problem isn't really the time I have to spend, I've got time. The problem is more an irregular work schedule and a shady internet connection that works fine on some days and is utter crap on others, which means it's hard to lock down in advance when I can and can't commit to a raid, and I don't want to put a guild through that.

I guess I'll make sure I know all the fights and see if I can talk my way into some pugs. Thanks for the help everybody.

If you play horde you can hit me up some time. + Show Spoiler +
Duvon#2716
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-22 18:08:09
March 22 2015 18:07 GMT
#9196
On March 20 2015 18:34 Duvon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 17:06 NotSorry wrote:
Was funny watching most high pop servers instantly go to med/low pop yesterday when honorbuddy had a tripwire go off. Had friends talking about instantly having half their raids "dc'd" and these are top 10 US guilds having large chunks of their raids using rotation bots. Arena queue times jumped from 30-45sec to 4-5mins and were much insanely easier due to people not having kick bots and perfect dmg rotations.

What does this mean?
Tripwire = Some code got changed so automated stuff won't work?

It's a security code built into a bot that scans for activity server side to protect itself from being detected. In this case the bot and wow instantly close themselves.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-24 04:28:15
March 24 2015 03:31 GMT
#9197
[image loading]

#WORTH

[image loading]

very surprised to find a transmog set so good (for nelf fem at least) available for 30g a piece from one of the random gear catchup vendors

And heeeeeeere we go! Level 90 heirloom weapon = 63 dps --- level 91 gun = 300dps. :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 24 2015 05:03 GMT
#9198
On March 24 2015 12:31 Cyro wrote:
very surprised to find a transmog set so good (for nelf fem at least) available for 30g a piece from one of the random gear catchup vendors

And heeeeeeere we go! Level 90 heirloom weapon = 63 dps --- level 91 gun = 300dps. :D

Your faction choice is shit. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
March 24 2015 05:18 GMT
#9199
On March 24 2015 14:03 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 12:31 Cyro wrote:
very surprised to find a transmog set so good (for nelf fem at least) available for 30g a piece from one of the random gear catchup vendors

And heeeeeeere we go! Level 90 heirloom weapon = 63 dps --- level 91 gun = 300dps. :D

Your faction choice is shit. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit


b-but i love my faction choice :0
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 24 2015 05:35 GMT
#9200
On March 24 2015 14:18 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:03 bo1b wrote:
On March 24 2015 12:31 Cyro wrote:
very surprised to find a transmog set so good (for nelf fem at least) available for 30g a piece from one of the random gear catchup vendors

And heeeeeeere we go! Level 90 heirloom weapon = 63 dps --- level 91 gun = 300dps. :D

Your faction choice is shit. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit


b-but i love my faction choice :0

Alliance scum...
Prev 1 458 459 460 461 462 591 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 253
ProTech154
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 25
CosmosSc2 21
JuggernautJason17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24508
Shuttle 692
Hyuk 166
White-Ra 132
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 76
Trap 48
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 19
[ Show more ]
Rock 16
Shine 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9653
qojqva1567
Counter-Strike
fl0m1570
Fnx 829
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King109
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1729
crisheroes1271
Khaldor1257
Liquid`Hasu436
Other Games
summit1g4090
FrodaN1498
Beastyqt566
Mlord322
XBOCT289
ArmadaUGS183
C9.Mang0176
QueenE69
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH327
• StrangeGG 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1099
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 17m
Online Event
16h 17m
FEL
21h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.