• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:53
CEST 09:53
KST 16:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6994 users

[wow] Warlords of Draenor - Page 459

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 457 458 459 460 461 591 Next
Add yourself to the player list
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
March 20 2015 11:59 GMT
#9161
HAHAHA that Zybak. Stay classy.
nimbim
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany986 Posts
March 20 2015 12:28 GMT
#9162
OMG this Garona quest. First I thought how lucky I am because my Shaman has a range interrupt, so the groups of 2 were pretty easy, but now her ability just stopped working. Jumps to the target, comes back to me and nothing happened, except maybe the alarm gets sound. Such thorough testing, such good design.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 20 2015 12:31 GMT
#9163
On March 20 2015 20:41 Nisyax wrote:
Also something funny. I told the shadow priest about the leap of faith glyph on p3 blackhand, where you can pull yourself towards the target. He attempted to try it out, picked me as the target, but I had the neural silencer buff up (someone dropped blingtron, used it for no reason) so you can't be gripped etc.

Personally I think using Nueral silencer should drop all your gold and gear and delete your character. Literally the worst item in the game and has no reason to exist other than to fuck over a class that uses an ability for its own movement / to save others and secure higher HPS
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
March 20 2015 12:33 GMT
#9164
Ive had random pugs pulling me out of position pre pull to screw up my opener, i can see that being annoying. In a guild run you should probably just not fuck others with Leap and not use that though
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-20 12:33:31
March 20 2015 12:33 GMT
#9165
On March 20 2015 21:31 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 20:41 Nisyax wrote:
Also something funny. I told the shadow priest about the leap of faith glyph on p3 blackhand, where you can pull yourself towards the target. He attempted to try it out, picked me as the target, but I had the neural silencer buff up (someone dropped blingtron, used it for no reason) so you can't be gripped etc.

Personally I think using Nueral silencer should drop all your gold and gear and delete your character. Literally the worst item in the game and has no reason to exist other than to fuck over a class that uses an ability for its own movement / to save others and secure higher HPS


The main purpose is to let you opt-out of all of the abilities that do fucky things to your character without your consent
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
March 20 2015 16:06 GMT
#9166
I've just about had enough of all these assholes multi-accounting in dungeons. Not multiboxing, because that could mean they're at least useful to the group, but the tards who run 2 accounts and one is on /follow and basicly afk the whole instance. Fuck. Those. People. No, I do not want to carry your RAF account through this, thank you very much, go quest and waste no one's time but your own.


Then I had one in daily heroic I was doing. Healer + dps. When he healed, dps was afk. When he dpsed, healer was afk....yea that went well.

Fuck.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
March 20 2015 16:26 GMT
#9167
Leveling through BC content again after a half-decade has been fairly nostalgic. I've had all sorts of flashbacks to things that were normal then that we don't even realize are gone. At the same time it's been kind of sad since the content is now trivial thanks to item squish and heirlooms.

Instantly killing the Hand of Kargath and easily breezing through quests that used to be challenges really drives home that the BC era is long, long gone. It was an expansion with may flaws, but it'll always have a special place in my heart.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
March 20 2015 16:28 GMT
#9168
It's neither item squish nor heirlooms, content has been trivial since the cata revamp
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-20 16:39:11
March 20 2015 16:38 GMT
#9169
BC didn't get affected all that much by Cataclysm IIRC, but again it's been years so maybe my memory is failing me.

Regardless of when it happened it's still got me in a wistful mood.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-20 16:40:00
March 20 2015 16:39 GMT
#9170
It affected talents and characters during the levelling process (changing their damage, skills and whatnot). I levelled a couple of alts before the ilvl squish and things were just as trivial as today.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
March 20 2015 16:43 GMT
#9171
I leveled a couple of alts during that period as well and I don't remember it being quite this trivial, but then I might not have been paying attention the same way I am now.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-20 16:46:13
March 20 2015 16:46 GMT
#9172
I do miss the times when soloing 3-4 mobs felt awesome and challenging
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
March 20 2015 17:44 GMT
#9173
With heirlooms, leveling is quite insane how much OP you feel.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-20 18:44:10
March 20 2015 18:40 GMT
#9174
On March 20 2015 21:33 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 21:31 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 20:41 Nisyax wrote:
Also something funny. I told the shadow priest about the leap of faith glyph on p3 blackhand, where you can pull yourself towards the target. He attempted to try it out, picked me as the target, but I had the neural silencer buff up (someone dropped blingtron, used it for no reason) so you can't be gripped etc.

Personally I think using Nueral silencer should drop all your gold and gear and delete your character. Literally the worst item in the game and has no reason to exist other than to fuck over a class that uses an ability for its own movement / to save others and secure higher HPS


The main purpose is to let you opt-out of all of the abilities that do fucky things to your character without your consent

So you fuck over another class? I dunno if you stand in the fire in WoD you generally die straight up but as my raid leader back in vanilla said - if you stand in the fire you lose any rights to your character.

I dunno its annoying that I could instantly heal anyone to full if I used leap of faith on them - Especially as a disc priest who has issues healing people up to full. BRF has at least created 2 encounters where leap of faith is super useful just in general so at least I have Kromog / Blackhand
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
March 20 2015 18:45 GMT
#9175
On March 21 2015 01:46 Teoita wrote:
I do miss the times when soloing 3-4 mobs felt awesome and challenging


I miss prot paladins pulling 20-30 mobs that were 1-2 levels below them and just having them all die trying to kill him.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
March 20 2015 18:48 GMT
#9176
Well that still happens minus the part where mobs try to kill you
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
March 20 2015 19:46 GMT
#9177
On March 21 2015 03:48 Teoita wrote:
Well that still happens minus the part where mobs try to kill you


Well yeah,now you just 1 shot all of them. You used to have to manage your defensive cds, heal yourself, and do all sorts of stuff to try to stay alive while Ret aura and Holy Shield destroyed them all.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-20 19:56:24
March 20 2015 19:51 GMT
#9178
On March 21 2015 03:40 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 21:33 Cyro wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:31 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 20:41 Nisyax wrote:
Also something funny. I told the shadow priest about the leap of faith glyph on p3 blackhand, where you can pull yourself towards the target. He attempted to try it out, picked me as the target, but I had the neural silencer buff up (someone dropped blingtron, used it for no reason) so you can't be gripped etc.

Personally I think using Nueral silencer should drop all your gold and gear and delete your character. Literally the worst item in the game and has no reason to exist other than to fuck over a class that uses an ability for its own movement / to save others and secure higher HPS


The main purpose is to let you opt-out of all of the abilities that do fucky things to your character without your consent

So you fuck over another class?


When you're in a LFR with 5 people spamming stuff that pulls or otherwise affects your character for no reason other than to mess up your gameplay, yes.

When not, just don't use the item. It's a simple opt-out.

On March 21 2015 01:39 Teoita wrote:
It affected talents and characters during the levelling process (changing their damage, skills and whatnot). I levelled a couple of alts before the ilvl squish and things were just as trivial as today.


Are you sure? My Chimaera shot was critting for 2.5x the health of mobs in hellfire peninsula. I'm in cataclysm content now and it's critting for ~11k when mobs have 6.5k health.

When i leveled 80-85 on cataclysm launch*, i did not have this experience of easily one-shotting stuff. I'm a marksmanship hunter and my pet can kill 3 enemies at the same time - if i only pull one, it stays at full health unassisted due to the healing from spirit bond.

*I was in full latest tier gear with some heroic pieces, even. Dinging 81, 82, 83 CRUSHED my chance on stuff like crit as a fire mage, and my DPS dropped sharply from level ~80 to ~83 even though the gear was better.

IDK, you say the cataclysm revamp made content trivial. I could maybe believe that for TBC - but the 80-85 content feels like i have 3-5x the damage and HP that i'm supposed to have, still. The Cataclysm expansion alone changed classes, abilities etc a lot, but it was somewhat traditionally challenging to level through the first time. I still can't find enough mobs to pull to threaten my life.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
March 20 2015 20:05 GMT
#9179
Yeah, I kinda wish they could back and tune some stuff for earlier levels.

I remember levelling a rogue in Cata was SO LAME because its all aoe, single target doesnt matter at all...
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 20 2015 21:27 GMT
#9180
On March 21 2015 04:51 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 03:40 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:33 Cyro wrote:
On March 20 2015 21:31 Drazerk wrote:
On March 20 2015 20:41 Nisyax wrote:
Also something funny. I told the shadow priest about the leap of faith glyph on p3 blackhand, where you can pull yourself towards the target. He attempted to try it out, picked me as the target, but I had the neural silencer buff up (someone dropped blingtron, used it for no reason) so you can't be gripped etc.

Personally I think using Nueral silencer should drop all your gold and gear and delete your character. Literally the worst item in the game and has no reason to exist other than to fuck over a class that uses an ability for its own movement / to save others and secure higher HPS


The main purpose is to let you opt-out of all of the abilities that do fucky things to your character without your consent

So you fuck over another class?


When you're in a LFR with 5 people spamming stuff that pulls or otherwise affects your character for no reason other than to mess up your gameplay, yes.

When not, just don't use the item. It's a simple opt-out.


Becuase i'm the priest and my healing is directly effected by you having that item on and I can't really force people not to use the item because they want maximum dps even though I'd only ever use it in a life saving scenario. As far as LFR I don't even consider it gameplay its more like 3 training dummys in a row with nothing to do
Prev 1 457 458 459 460 461 591 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 943
910 722
actioN 612
ggaemo 584
Mong 223
Dewaltoss 104
Leta 99
Yoon 99
soO 40
yabsab 31
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 27
Aegong 18
Noble 15
Dota 2
Fuzer 85
League of Legends
JimRising 549
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss434
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor856
Other Games
summit1g8477
olofmeister795
ceh9556
singsing409
Happy320
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS43
trigger12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Rush1222
• Stunt418
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 7m
OSC
14h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.