• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8038 users

Titanfall game - Page 9

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 41 Next All
NTTemplar
Profile Joined August 2011
609 Posts
February 15 2014 03:59 GMT
#161
On February 15 2014 12:21 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 11:48 HeatEXTEND wrote:
On February 15 2014 05:19 Daud wrote:
On February 15 2014 05:09 Plansix wrote:
I love the people who have played a couple of matches and declare the game is a mess that can't be saved and bemoan the all of community servers. I respect the guy on he last page who just said "this is not for me" and, rather then list off a buckhorn of stuff on one could know wih a game this new.

Just got my beta code and I'll give it a shot this weekend.


The game is just terrible. I was bored after 2 Matches. The matches are over too fast and the maps are way way too smal. 6v6 is just a joke. And the worst thing in the Game is the Cannon-Fodder AI. The have absoluty no purpose other than make some console-retards feel good for killing them. They could just remove the AI and replace it with humans and make it like 12v12 or 16v16 and the game would be much better with bigger maps.

User was banned for this post.



:/


Oh, just to make this clear, we banned this person because he was a PBU (Previously banned user), his post was okay otherwise. Except for the retards part which is a little stupid.

Move on!


Even though I didn't think the post itself was quite ban worthy when I looked at it, I still couldn't help but feel ok about it, too many posts in my opinion from people who stop thinking at "AI is just added as a feel good about yourself" element when from just the few games I played it very clearly has a big impact on gameplay that swapping them for players would not have.
"Between Tomorrow's dream and yesterday's regret, is today's opportunity"
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
February 15 2014 04:17 GMT
#162
Welp, wake up and found the servers are down.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
February 15 2014 04:49 GMT
#163
On February 15 2014 13:17 digmouse wrote:
Welp, wake up and found the servers are down.

typical beta testing...
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 15 2014 05:13 GMT
#164
Lucky devils. Even a friend of mine who's only passively interested in the game got a key. ;_;

Ach. I've got plenty of stuff to do anyways.... Will find out by Monday if I'm fortunate enough.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 07:48:36
February 15 2014 05:27 GMT
#165
First beta I have signed up for and not gotten a key My luck has turned for the worst... Must consume mass amount of fortune cookies.
Edit: Beta key received Fortune cookies be praised.
I am Godzilla You are Japan
cozzE
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia357 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 05:37:03
February 15 2014 05:36 GMT
#166
This game looks like a slight improvement on CoD + with extra mechs.

Definitely not eSport worthy, way too forgiving - it'll still be a ton of fun to have a blast with friends.
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
February 15 2014 05:55 GMT
#167
I've been having fun but I'm on the edge purchasing it as of right now and i'm not really sure why. I can see the game being repetitive after a while and getting burnt out like in Call of Duty.

It needs that special sauce, it's close to being a great game for me but not quite there.
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
February 15 2014 07:02 GMT
#168
I'm probably gonna get it purely on the basis of satisfying that dudebro shootbang itch. Pretty much everything I've been playing is hardcore/complex but sometimes I need something to relax to. Battlefield 4 was supposed to be that game but it looks like a mess right now, especially with the 10 tickrate servers.
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 07:17:03
February 15 2014 07:16 GMT
#169
The EA customer support is such a farce that I'm actually elated.

Literally anyone can go to their support help page, make a fake email ticket claiming that they didn't get the correct platform key and then get their account granted access to the beta on the platform of their choice.

No proof, no nothing. Like are they literally just clicking a big "YES" to every email that comes through?

Friend of mine did it for shits and giggles and got through. I just did it and got an email in 2hours apologizing for the "inconvenience" and I could immediately download and start the beta on PC lmao.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
February 15 2014 07:54 GMT
#170
On February 15 2014 16:16 Zooper31 wrote:
The EA customer support is such a farce that I'm actually elated.

Literally anyone can go to their support help page, make a fake email ticket claiming that they didn't get the correct platform key and then get their account granted access to the beta on the platform of their choice.

No proof, no nothing. Like are they literally just clicking a big "YES" to every email that comes through?

Friend of mine did it for shits and giggles and got through. I just did it and got an email in 2hours apologizing for the "inconvenience" and I could immediately download and start the beta on PC lmao.


mmm i just did it, heres hoping it works =D.
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
Kirsed
Profile Joined May 2013
9381 Posts
February 15 2014 08:13 GMT
#171
On February 15 2014 16:54 FromShouri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 16:16 Zooper31 wrote:
The EA customer support is such a farce that I'm actually elated.

Literally anyone can go to their support help page, make a fake email ticket claiming that they didn't get the correct platform key and then get their account granted access to the beta on the platform of their choice.

No proof, no nothing. Like are they literally just clicking a big "YES" to every email that comes through?

Friend of mine did it for shits and giggles and got through. I just did it and got an email in 2hours apologizing for the "inconvenience" and I could immediately download and start the beta on PC lmao.


mmm i just did it, heres hoping it works =D.


Hopefully they solve this problem never. Open beta for all.
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
February 15 2014 08:15 GMT
#172
Well just got my beta key, frankly my hopes aren't very high, but ill test the shit out of this till Tuesday, i think im just burnt out with shooters. The last shooter that really held my attention was Halo 3, with over 10,000 games played, it's probably safe to say ill never find another shooter like that again. If they just put Halo 3 on Steam, i would still play it, till the day i died, miss the good ol' days.
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
Sigh
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2433 Posts
February 15 2014 08:50 GMT
#173
YESSSSS got my beta key. So excited.
NaDa/Flash/Thorzain Fan
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
February 15 2014 10:41 GMT
#174
Just got my key. Can't wait to try this out, it's been ages since I played a good FPS!
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
February 15 2014 10:59 GMT
#175
I just received my key too. Looks like its pretty much a open beta
Mew Mew Pew Pew
vrok
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden2541 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 13:31:44
February 15 2014 13:30 GMT
#176
Shallow, non-existent TTK, aiming barely required, extremely long wait times between extremely short rounds and garbage AI cluttering the map. The pilot movement stuff is nice but barely comes into play, if someone sees you you're dead anyway so it ends up just being a gimmick.
"Starcraft 2 very easy game" - White-Ra
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 15 2014 13:50 GMT
#177
Meh. I'll still hold out for EA to reply to me. Would rather not lie to get into a beta for a game that comes out in a month.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 13:51:51
February 15 2014 13:51 GMT
#178
The weapons do so much damage. You pretty much just spray in someones general direction and they'll die before they can react. Is it the kind of gameplay they're after or is it likely to be changed? I've only played the first cod so I don't know what that the developers preference is.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
February 15 2014 14:05 GMT
#179
On February 15 2014 22:51 Aando wrote:
The weapons do so much damage. You pretty much just spray in someones general direction and they'll die before they can react. Is it the kind of gameplay they're after or is it likely to be changed? I've only played the first cod so I don't know what that the developers preference is.

I dunno, but the pilots (human players) takes a lot more bullets to take down than recent COD/BF titles, the time to kill on most weapons are way slower, maybe you are hitting AI creeps?
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
February 15 2014 14:17 GMT
#180
On February 15 2014 23:05 digmouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 22:51 Aando wrote:
The weapons do so much damage. You pretty much just spray in someones general direction and they'll die before they can react. Is it the kind of gameplay they're after or is it likely to be changed? I've only played the first cod so I don't know what that the developers preference is.

I dunno, but the pilots (human players) takes a lot more bullets to take down than recent COD/BF titles, the time to kill on most weapons are way slower, maybe you are hitting AI creeps?

No it's players. I've played 5-6 hours now and I have to say I got bored. It lacks the 1v1 dual in-game that I find exciting. The moment you find someone either you or the enemy is dead within a second or two.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 493
Larva 472
Leta 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 723
Other Games
summit1g7797
WinterStarcraft487
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick888
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Rush1433
• Lourlo1136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 9m
INu's Battles
6h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 9m
Replay Cast
17h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.