• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8774 users

Titanfall game - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 41 Next All
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 15:15:07
February 15 2014 15:13 GMT
#181
On February 15 2014 23:17 Aando wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 23:05 digmouse wrote:
On February 15 2014 22:51 Aando wrote:
The weapons do so much damage. You pretty much just spray in someones general direction and they'll die before they can react. Is it the kind of gameplay they're after or is it likely to be changed? I've only played the first cod so I don't know what that the developers preference is.

I dunno, but the pilots (human players) takes a lot more bullets to take down than recent COD/BF titles, the time to kill on most weapons are way slower, maybe you are hitting AI creeps?

No it's players. I've played 5-6 hours now and I have to say I got bored. It lacks the 1v1 dual in-game that I find exciting. The moment you find someone either you or the enemy is dead within a second or two.

It has been like this the entire generation since COD4 and even before that, the game is pacing and balancing around fast engagements, if you have played the previous CoDs and BF3/4 you'll realized Titanfall is actually slower. In recent CoDs the average time to kill on most weapons are only around 0.2-0.5 seconds, you take three to four shots you die.
And the game (and most of the shooter genre) isn't about 1v1 duels anymore which is sad, I still favor playing objective and don't care about how I kill or how I don't kill.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
February 15 2014 15:36 GMT
#182
On February 16 2014 00:13 digmouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 23:17 Aando wrote:
On February 15 2014 23:05 digmouse wrote:
On February 15 2014 22:51 Aando wrote:
The weapons do so much damage. You pretty much just spray in someones general direction and they'll die before they can react. Is it the kind of gameplay they're after or is it likely to be changed? I've only played the first cod so I don't know what that the developers preference is.

I dunno, but the pilots (human players) takes a lot more bullets to take down than recent COD/BF titles, the time to kill on most weapons are way slower, maybe you are hitting AI creeps?

No it's players. I've played 5-6 hours now and I have to say I got bored. It lacks the 1v1 dual in-game that I find exciting. The moment you find someone either you or the enemy is dead within a second or two.

It has been like this the entire generation since COD4 and even before that, the game is pacing and balancing around fast engagements, if you have played the previous CoDs and BF3/4 you'll realized Titanfall is actually slower. In recent CoDs the average time to kill on most weapons are only around 0.2-0.5 seconds, you take three to four shots you die.
And the game (and most of the shooter genre) isn't about 1v1 duels anymore which is sad, I still favor playing objective and don't care about how I kill or how I don't kill.

Okey. With the old school inspired movement I kind of expected the same inspiration to effect other parts of the gameplay too. Baby steps I guess. Maybe Titanfall 3 will be my game.
Avean
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway449 Posts
February 15 2014 15:40 GMT
#183
Most exciting and fun FPS game ive played last 10 years without any doubt. Just shooting a pistol in this game feels new, its so well done and impressive delivered that i feel ive been playing shitty games before basicly.

On top of that you have this amazing movement control, freerunning up walls and sideways feels so easy and even fighting with Titans feels like you are Optimus Prime fighting Megatron or something. Im 31 years old but my jaw is down on the floor most of the time in this game, it feels just freakin amazing.
And dont get me started on that Neo Anderson ability where you can freeze bullets mid air .....i freakin love it! This game will blow everyones mind and already has.
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
February 15 2014 15:55 GMT
#184
After 4 hours of playing this game I pre-ordered it. Both the Titan and Pilot playstyle feel fun, viable and different. It's not meant for arena shooter fans or CS fans but if you ever liked CoD4+ and you got burned out on those (like me) give this a try.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 16:48:58
February 15 2014 16:47 GMT
#185
On February 16 2014 00:36 Aando wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 00:13 digmouse wrote:
On February 15 2014 23:17 Aando wrote:
On February 15 2014 23:05 digmouse wrote:
On February 15 2014 22:51 Aando wrote:
The weapons do so much damage. You pretty much just spray in someones general direction and they'll die before they can react. Is it the kind of gameplay they're after or is it likely to be changed? I've only played the first cod so I don't know what that the developers preference is.

I dunno, but the pilots (human players) takes a lot more bullets to take down than recent COD/BF titles, the time to kill on most weapons are way slower, maybe you are hitting AI creeps?

No it's players. I've played 5-6 hours now and I have to say I got bored. It lacks the 1v1 dual in-game that I find exciting. The moment you find someone either you or the enemy is dead within a second or two.

It has been like this the entire generation since COD4 and even before that, the game is pacing and balancing around fast engagements, if you have played the previous CoDs and BF3/4 you'll realized Titanfall is actually slower. In recent CoDs the average time to kill on most weapons are only around 0.2-0.5 seconds, you take three to four shots you die.
And the game (and most of the shooter genre) isn't about 1v1 duels anymore which is sad, I still favor playing objective and don't care about how I kill or how I don't kill.

Okey. With the old school inspired movement I kind of expected the same inspiration to effect other parts of the gameplay too. Baby steps I guess. Maybe Titanfall 3 will be my game.

Well the Titan combat reminds me a lot of Quake/UT duels, in a titan engaging a Titan you neeed think about your ground advantage, deciding when to pop tactical abilities, when to disengage and when to chase a wounded enemy, if undisrupted a Titan duel will last very long (half to even a minute), combined with the shield regen and abilities, it has a lot of depth and tactical thinking.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
February 15 2014 16:57 GMT
#186
On February 16 2014 01:47 digmouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 00:36 Aando wrote:
On February 16 2014 00:13 digmouse wrote:
On February 15 2014 23:17 Aando wrote:
On February 15 2014 23:05 digmouse wrote:
On February 15 2014 22:51 Aando wrote:
The weapons do so much damage. You pretty much just spray in someones general direction and they'll die before they can react. Is it the kind of gameplay they're after or is it likely to be changed? I've only played the first cod so I don't know what that the developers preference is.

I dunno, but the pilots (human players) takes a lot more bullets to take down than recent COD/BF titles, the time to kill on most weapons are way slower, maybe you are hitting AI creeps?

No it's players. I've played 5-6 hours now and I have to say I got bored. It lacks the 1v1 dual in-game that I find exciting. The moment you find someone either you or the enemy is dead within a second or two.

It has been like this the entire generation since COD4 and even before that, the game is pacing and balancing around fast engagements, if you have played the previous CoDs and BF3/4 you'll realized Titanfall is actually slower. In recent CoDs the average time to kill on most weapons are only around 0.2-0.5 seconds, you take three to four shots you die.
And the game (and most of the shooter genre) isn't about 1v1 duels anymore which is sad, I still favor playing objective and don't care about how I kill or how I don't kill.

Okey. With the old school inspired movement I kind of expected the same inspiration to effect other parts of the gameplay too. Baby steps I guess. Maybe Titanfall 3 will be my game.

Well the Titan combat reminds me a lot of Quake/UT duels, in a titan engaging a Titan you neeed think about your ground advantage, deciding when to pop tactical abilities, when to disengage and when to chase a wounded enemy, if undisrupted a Titan duel will last very long (half to even a minute), combined with the shield regen and abilities, it has a lot of depth and tactical thinking.

Yeah i love the titan fights. Pilot is also good tho I would like a little more TTK but thats a the old school UT player in me I guess.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 17:22:41
February 15 2014 17:14 GMT
#187
After 5hrs of playing, here's my thoughts on it.
It is a COD+Gunz Online+ Mech combination game.

Movement is extremely slick and I found myself moving extremely quickly and naturally through the map without much need to plan ahead etc, extremely well done.

Gunplay wise, its basically ez-mode as all the guns have NO recoil to speak of. Recoil management? Throw it out of the window, just hold down your mouse and you will get kills.

Smart Pistol is pretty much OP. I got the fast lockon mod for it and i felt unstoppable if your even halfway decent at a FPS. Oh btw you can shoot your own grenade with your smart pistol. Throw your grenade out, and shoot it for a air-burst effect. In a pinch, dont rely on your lockon mechanism, just manual fire it. Its a pistol with 12 bullets, as long as 3 hits the enemy pilot is dead. Dont even bother talking about the AIs. You feel like your badass when you jump out of a building, headshotting 4grunts +1spec in 1 quick shot BEFORE HITTING THE GROUND. You still get headshot bonus when the gun does the headshotting for you. Fun.

Arc grenades are seriously strong and come with a EMP effect that screws the enemy pilots/titans totally, yet still do decent amount of damage. Use them, love them.

Gameplay, I feel that the extremely long range 1hit KO jump kick is pretty annoying. Rodeo-ing a Titan is a piece of cake as the invisibility perk really makes you invisible to the Titan, and last practically forever. I found myself rodeo-killing more Titans than I do taking out my Anti-Titan weapon.

Titans are surprisingly deep in tactics/strategies. They are force multipliers, 1 Titan is strong, 2 is extremely strong and in packs they are pretty much unstoppable except by other packs. Rockets fly pretty slow in this game, if your good at using the burst movement of Titans, they are surprisingly mobile. Use the burst movement ffs.

However I do not see myself buying this game. I came from BF4 and this COD playstyle is just not for me. All in all it's a decent FPS that delivered what was promised....but I do not see myself playing it for extended amount of time. In comparison I have 137hrs and rank 95 in BF4 and still counting, all on Conquest.
Mew Mew Pew Pew
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
February 15 2014 17:54 GMT
#188
On February 16 2014 02:14 Mithhaike wrote:
After 5hrs of playing, here's my thoughts on it.
It is a COD+Gunz Online+ Mech combination game.

Movement is extremely slick and I found myself moving extremely quickly and naturally through the map without much need to plan ahead etc, extremely well done.

Gunplay wise, its basically ez-mode as all the guns have NO recoil to speak of. Recoil management? Throw it out of the window, just hold down your mouse and you will get kills.

Smart Pistol is pretty much OP. I got the fast lockon mod for it and i felt unstoppable if your even halfway decent at a FPS. Oh btw you can shoot your own grenade with your smart pistol. Throw your grenade out, and shoot it for a air-burst effect. In a pinch, dont rely on your lockon mechanism, just manual fire it. Its a pistol with 12 bullets, as long as 3 hits the enemy pilot is dead. Dont even bother talking about the AIs. You feel like your badass when you jump out of a building, headshotting 4grunts +1spec in 1 quick shot BEFORE HITTING THE GROUND. You still get headshot bonus when the gun does the headshotting for you. Fun.

Arc grenades are seriously strong and come with a EMP effect that screws the enemy pilots/titans totally, yet still do decent amount of damage. Use them, love them.

Gameplay, I feel that the extremely long range 1hit KO jump kick is pretty annoying. Rodeo-ing a Titan is a piece of cake as the invisibility perk really makes you invisible to the Titan, and last practically forever. I found myself rodeo-killing more Titans than I do taking out my Anti-Titan weapon.

Titans are surprisingly deep in tactics/strategies. They are force multipliers, 1 Titan is strong, 2 is extremely strong and in packs they are pretty much unstoppable except by other packs. Rockets fly pretty slow in this game, if your good at using the burst movement of Titans, they are surprisingly mobile. Use the burst movement ffs.

However I do not see myself buying this game. I came from BF4 and this COD playstyle is just not for me. All in all it's a decent FPS that delivered what was promised....but I do not see myself playing it for extended amount of time. In comparison I have 137hrs and rank 95 in BF4 and still counting, all on Conquest.

Yeah it's a completely different genre of FPS.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
February 15 2014 18:25 GMT
#189
So....EA keeps sending me XBOX one codes, anyone have 1 for PC that would trade with me?
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
February 15 2014 18:31 GMT
#190
On February 16 2014 03:25 FromShouri wrote:
So....EA keeps sending me XBOX one codes, anyone have 1 for PC that would trade with me?

You can just get it switched over. Got to the beta forums. They do it really fast.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
boon2537
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States905 Posts
February 15 2014 18:34 GMT
#191
Am I the only one who doesn't get into the beta T_T
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
February 15 2014 18:35 GMT
#192
On February 16 2014 03:34 boon2537 wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't get into the beta T_T

still 2 days for codes to go out.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Inquisitor
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 15 2014 18:54 GMT
#193
On February 16 2014 03:31 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 03:25 FromShouri wrote:
So....EA keeps sending me XBOX one codes, anyone have 1 for PC that would trade with me?

You can just get it switched over. Got to the beta forums. They do it really fast.


Theres also a link posted a page or two back with the instructions.

And boon, nope you arent alone

FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
February 15 2014 19:06 GMT
#194
On February 16 2014 03:31 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 03:25 FromShouri wrote:
So....EA keeps sending me XBOX one codes, anyone have 1 for PC that would trade with me?

You can just get it switched over. Got to the beta forums. They do it really fast.


I did do the link that was posted a few pages back and it sent me a 2nd xbox code. Where are the beta forums.
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
Baske
Profile Joined April 2011
United States20 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 19:11:52
February 15 2014 19:11 GMT
#195
On February 16 2014 04:06 FromShouri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 03:31 Plansix wrote:
On February 16 2014 03:25 FromShouri wrote:
So....EA keeps sending me XBOX one codes, anyone have 1 for PC that would trade with me?

You can just get it switched over. Got to the beta forums. They do it really fast.


I did do the link that was posted a few pages back and it sent me a 2nd xbox code. Where are the beta forums.


Did you check your Origin account to see if Titanfall was there? When your ticket gets resolved, they just add the game to your account. You shouldn't be getting another code, maybe you registered multiple times?
FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 19:20:29
February 15 2014 19:18 GMT
#196
On February 16 2014 04:11 Baske wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 04:06 FromShouri wrote:
On February 16 2014 03:31 Plansix wrote:
On February 16 2014 03:25 FromShouri wrote:
So....EA keeps sending me XBOX one codes, anyone have 1 for PC that would trade with me?

You can just get it switched over. Got to the beta forums. They do it really fast.


I did do the link that was posted a few pages back and it sent me a 2nd xbox code. Where are the beta forums.


Did you check your Origin account to see if Titanfall was there? When your ticket gets resolved, they just add the game to your account. You shouldn't be getting another code, maybe you registered multiple times?


No, it didn't add...and they just sent me another fucking XBOX code, even though all my emails say the same shit "I don't own an Xbox, I own a PC, but you keep sending me xbox codes.

Honestly, having to constantly dick with this shit has turned me off since by the time it gets fixed I won't be able to test anything.
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
February 15 2014 19:28 GMT
#197
Game is pretty fun overall, but personally, im not having fun playing as the Titan's themselves. I don't even bother calling them down anymore, since the gunplay and movement is really smooth, i just stay on foot all the time. Problem with that, is that the whole conceit of the game is to have the mech's battling alongside soldiers, but im not enjoying the mech part at all. I just feel like if i wanted to play with mech's, i could play Hawken, or Mech Warrior online. Game is fun, but im not impressed, and probably wont be buying it. Guns feel really good tho, but that's not enough for me to keep playing at the moment. Just hoping Halo 3 comes out on PC at some point! lol
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
Baske
Profile Joined April 2011
United States20 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 19:38:06
February 15 2014 19:35 GMT
#198
On February 16 2014 04:18 FromShouri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 04:11 Baske wrote:
On February 16 2014 04:06 FromShouri wrote:
On February 16 2014 03:31 Plansix wrote:
On February 16 2014 03:25 FromShouri wrote:
So....EA keeps sending me XBOX one codes, anyone have 1 for PC that would trade with me?

You can just get it switched over. Got to the beta forums. They do it really fast.


I did do the link that was posted a few pages back and it sent me a 2nd xbox code. Where are the beta forums.


Did you check your Origin account to see if Titanfall was there? When your ticket gets resolved, they just add the game to your account. You shouldn't be getting another code, maybe you registered multiple times?


No, it didn't add...and they just sent me another fucking XBOX code, even though all my emails say the same shit "I don't own an Xbox, I own a PC, but you keep sending me xbox codes.

Honestly, having to constantly dick with this shit has turned me off since by the time it gets fixed I won't be able to test anything.


You're supposed to just paste the code in the form, don't include any extra stuff in the form. You're actually using the EA support form right and not just emailing them or something?

(Copy and pasted instructions from http://help.ea.com/in/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/)
On EA Help - Search for Titanfall and select Contact Us.
Select PC as the Platform, and click Next
Select the Topic - Demo/Beta and type Eligibility issue, and click Next
Click on Email Me.
On the next screen, when asking for What type of Demo/Beta issue you are having, select Eligibility
Enter the Titanfall Beta code that is not working as the description of the problem.
Select Submit.
You will receive a new PC code within the next two hours.


If you're still getting xbox codes then post in the thread http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall-Beta/Titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/td-p/2337841/page/22 for them to look. Make sure to include your case #
FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
February 15 2014 19:37 GMT
#199
On February 16 2014 04:35 Baske wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 04:18 FromShouri wrote:
On February 16 2014 04:11 Baske wrote:
On February 16 2014 04:06 FromShouri wrote:
On February 16 2014 03:31 Plansix wrote:
On February 16 2014 03:25 FromShouri wrote:
So....EA keeps sending me XBOX one codes, anyone have 1 for PC that would trade with me?

You can just get it switched over. Got to the beta forums. They do it really fast.


I did do the link that was posted a few pages back and it sent me a 2nd xbox code. Where are the beta forums.


Did you check your Origin account to see if Titanfall was there? When your ticket gets resolved, they just add the game to your account. You shouldn't be getting another code, maybe you registered multiple times?


No, it didn't add...and they just sent me another fucking XBOX code, even though all my emails say the same shit "I don't own an Xbox, I own a PC, but you keep sending me xbox codes.

Honestly, having to constantly dick with this shit has turned me off since by the time it gets fixed I won't be able to test anything.


You're supposed to just paste the code in the form, don't include any extra stuff in the form. You're actually using the EA support form right and not just emailing them or something?

(Copy and pasted instructions from http://help.ea.com/in/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/)
On EA Help - Search for Titanfall and select Contact Us.
Select PC as the Platform, and click Next
Select the Topic - Demo/Beta and type Eligibility issue, and click Next
Click on Email Me.
On the next screen, when asking for What type of Demo/Beta issue you are having, select Eligibility
Enter the Titanfall Beta code that is not working as the description of the problem.
Select Submit.
You will receive a new PC code within the next two hours.


If you're still getting xbox codes then I guess their support guys are doing something wrong. When I did mine, they just closed it with a message that said it was added to my Origin account.


ya thisll be the 5th time Ive done that now.
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
Baske
Profile Joined April 2011
United States20 Posts
February 15 2014 19:38 GMT
#200
On February 16 2014 04:37 FromShouri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 04:35 Baske wrote:
On February 16 2014 04:18 FromShouri wrote:
On February 16 2014 04:11 Baske wrote:
On February 16 2014 04:06 FromShouri wrote:
On February 16 2014 03:31 Plansix wrote:
On February 16 2014 03:25 FromShouri wrote:
So....EA keeps sending me XBOX one codes, anyone have 1 for PC that would trade with me?

You can just get it switched over. Got to the beta forums. They do it really fast.


I did do the link that was posted a few pages back and it sent me a 2nd xbox code. Where are the beta forums.


Did you check your Origin account to see if Titanfall was there? When your ticket gets resolved, they just add the game to your account. You shouldn't be getting another code, maybe you registered multiple times?


No, it didn't add...and they just sent me another fucking XBOX code, even though all my emails say the same shit "I don't own an Xbox, I own a PC, but you keep sending me xbox codes.

Honestly, having to constantly dick with this shit has turned me off since by the time it gets fixed I won't be able to test anything.


You're supposed to just paste the code in the form, don't include any extra stuff in the form. You're actually using the EA support form right and not just emailing them or something?

(Copy and pasted instructions from http://help.ea.com/in/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/)
On EA Help - Search for Titanfall and select Contact Us.
Select PC as the Platform, and click Next
Select the Topic - Demo/Beta and type Eligibility issue, and click Next
Click on Email Me.
On the next screen, when asking for What type of Demo/Beta issue you are having, select Eligibility
Enter the Titanfall Beta code that is not working as the description of the problem.
Select Submit.
You will receive a new PC code within the next two hours.


If you're still getting xbox codes then I guess their support guys are doing something wrong. When I did mine, they just closed it with a message that said it was added to my Origin account.


ya thisll be the 5th time Ive done that now.


Try posting in the thread http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall-Beta/Titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/td-p/2337841/page/22 for them to look. Make sure to include your case #. It looks like there's someone actively managing them on the thread too.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 520
NaDa 48
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 714
WinterStarcraft363
Mew2King97
ViBE95
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1410
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush714
• Lourlo430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 56m
INu's Battles
8h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 56m
Replay Cast
19h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.