• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:59
CEST 16:59
KST 23:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9864 users

Titanfall game - Page 41

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 All
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
November 16 2016 23:45 GMT
#801
Seriously guys I need people I know to play with and have fun with. That's how good this game is. It's the brood war of shooters. It's seriously that amazing.

I'm sabinblitz188. Should I make a TL group?
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 17 2016 00:08 GMT
#802
Are you on PS4? I'm here in NC for a good bit and I play on PS4
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
November 17 2016 01:59 GMT
#803
PC Master Race
So wait? I'm bad? =(
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
November 17 2016 02:05 GMT
#804
What game mode are you playing that keeps you entertained?

I'm so on the fence about this game... I love the new arsenal of weapons and abilities for pilot mode but feel like the titans just feel 'dumb' compared to the previous game. I like how much more cinematic Attrition feels with the more advanced enemy types, but I feel like each match ends right when it starts getting good and all that matters is how big a lead you can get in the opening race to first wave of titans.

Pilots vs Pilots was actually pretty cool for the few days it had enough players to get a game going but its been what 3 weeks and there's already 0 players in queue for anything but Attrition, Bounty, and the variety packs.
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
Assault_1
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1950 Posts
November 17 2016 02:44 GMT
#805
On November 17 2016 08:45 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Seriously guys I need people I know to play with and have fun with. That's how good this game is. It's the brood war of shooters. It's seriously that amazing.

I'm sabinblitz188. Should I make a TL group?

The broodwar of shooters is definitely counterstrike
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-17 02:51:26
November 17 2016 02:51 GMT
#806
On November 17 2016 11:44 Assault_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2016 08:45 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Seriously guys I need people I know to play with and have fun with. That's how good this game is. It's the brood war of shooters. It's seriously that amazing.

I'm sabinblitz188. Should I make a TL group?

The broodwar of shooters is definitely counterstrike

The broodwar of shooters was definitely Quake
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 19 2016 19:40 GMT
#807
So we all agree that Tome is the best right?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
November 20 2016 00:11 GMT
#808
Obviously Tone or Legion.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
ramon
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4842 Posts
November 20 2016 01:29 GMT
#809
tone and legion feel strongest, but I wouldn't be surprised if ion had a high winrate as well, also depends on the mode you play

anyone playing on pc in eu?
bisu
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 20 2016 02:22 GMT
#810
On November 20 2016 10:29 ramon wrote:
tone and legion feel strongest, but I wouldn't be surprised if ion had a high winrate as well, also depends on the mode you play

anyone playing on pc in eu?


I really want the fire guy to be strong - He has a really cool way of playing, but they gimped him in a lot of ways and reduced his range.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
November 20 2016 02:46 GMT
#811
Ion is good too but yeah, Tone is pretty much the king.

I miss my old light chasis, railgun, particle wall, multi-target-missile system build
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
November 20 2016 10:41 GMT
#812
On November 17 2016 11:51 imJealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2016 11:44 Assault_1 wrote:
On November 17 2016 08:45 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Seriously guys I need people I know to play with and have fun with. That's how good this game is. It's the brood war of shooters. It's seriously that amazing.

I'm sabinblitz188. Should I make a TL group?

The broodwar of shooters is definitely counterstrike

The broodwar of shooters was definitely Quake

you mean unreal tournament?
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
December 05 2016 23:45 GMT
#813
Guys. This game is cheap. GET IT. WORTH SO HARD.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
December 05 2016 23:48 GMT
#814
On November 20 2016 19:41 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2016 11:51 imJealous wrote:
On November 17 2016 11:44 Assault_1 wrote:
On November 17 2016 08:45 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Seriously guys I need people I know to play with and have fun with. That's how good this game is. It's the brood war of shooters. It's seriously that amazing.

I'm sabinblitz188. Should I make a TL group?

The broodwar of shooters is definitely counterstrike

The broodwar of shooters was definitely Quake

you mean unreal tournament?

He meant quake for sure.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
December 06 2016 09:39 GMT
#815
Tone still OP btw
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
December 08 2016 05:06 GMT
#816
Tone is love. Tone is life.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
December 08 2016 14:58 GMT
#817
I bought this as a Christmas present for myself, would love to play with some of you (after Christmas when I open it of course).
Failure is not an option
JoeCool
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany2520 Posts
December 10 2016 11:43 GMT
#818
I'm playing on Xone, so if theres someone willing to play with me. PM me ;-)

Although I'm more of an "oldschoolgamer" (played CSS competitively and was very succesfull in BF2142), I really do like this game. Which is surprising since todays shooters are too fast for me but TItanfal is great. There are only two things I dislike:

- Too many game modes, I'm not sure if we really need like 8 or 10 game modes. Plus I would like to see the "mixtape" changed. I feel like it would be better if you could just choose the game modes you want to switch between instead of having every single mode in there...

- Invisibility, 90% of the players play this game with this invisible soldier -_-
Prev 1 39 40 41 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 685
ComeBackTV 482
SteadfastSC357
Rex135
CosmosSc2 59
EnkiAlexander 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech139
Rex 135
CosmosSc2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47426
Jaedong 1276
Hyuk 908
Soma 845
Mini 630
BeSt 571
Horang2 568
Soulkey 431
EffOrt 427
Larva 391
[ Show more ]
Stork 326
ZerO 325
Last 265
Snow 255
ggaemo 253
Rush 222
Killer 78
hero 76
Mind 62
Free 53
Shinee 38
sorry 35
Shine 30
Sharp 30
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
Terrorterran 22
Trap 17
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Rock 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7996
qojqva1183
Dendi806
Counter-Strike
Fnx 694
x6flipin248
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2294
Khaldor1935
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2955
singsing2108
olofmeister1266
hiko925
B2W.Neo869
byalli402
Liquid`VortiX179
KnowMe117
Mew2King79
QueenE78
Trikslyr17
ZerO(Twitch)15
Railgan13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH303
• Kozan
• mYiSmile10
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1970
League of Legends
• Nemesis1811
• Jankos1255
• TFBlade760
Other Games
• Shiphtur275
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 1m
OSC
22h 1m
Stellar Fest
22h 1m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.