• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12366 users

Titanfall game - Page 11

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 41 Next All
FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
February 15 2014 19:54 GMT
#201
On February 16 2014 04:38 Baske wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 04:37 FromShouri wrote:
On February 16 2014 04:35 Baske wrote:
On February 16 2014 04:18 FromShouri wrote:
On February 16 2014 04:11 Baske wrote:
On February 16 2014 04:06 FromShouri wrote:
On February 16 2014 03:31 Plansix wrote:
On February 16 2014 03:25 FromShouri wrote:
So....EA keeps sending me XBOX one codes, anyone have 1 for PC that would trade with me?

You can just get it switched over. Got to the beta forums. They do it really fast.


I did do the link that was posted a few pages back and it sent me a 2nd xbox code. Where are the beta forums.


Did you check your Origin account to see if Titanfall was there? When your ticket gets resolved, they just add the game to your account. You shouldn't be getting another code, maybe you registered multiple times?


No, it didn't add...and they just sent me another fucking XBOX code, even though all my emails say the same shit "I don't own an Xbox, I own a PC, but you keep sending me xbox codes.

Honestly, having to constantly dick with this shit has turned me off since by the time it gets fixed I won't be able to test anything.


You're supposed to just paste the code in the form, don't include any extra stuff in the form. You're actually using the EA support form right and not just emailing them or something?

(Copy and pasted instructions from http://help.ea.com/in/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/)
On EA Help - Search for Titanfall and select Contact Us.
Select PC as the Platform, and click Next
Select the Topic - Demo/Beta and type Eligibility issue, and click Next
Click on Email Me.
On the next screen, when asking for What type of Demo/Beta issue you are having, select Eligibility
Enter the Titanfall Beta code that is not working as the description of the problem.
Select Submit.
You will receive a new PC code within the next two hours.


If you're still getting xbox codes then I guess their support guys are doing something wrong. When I did mine, they just closed it with a message that said it was added to my Origin account.


ya thisll be the 5th time Ive done that now.


Try posting in the thread http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall-Beta/Titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/td-p/2337841/page/22 for them to look. Make sure to include your case #. It looks like there's someone actively managing them on the thread too.


Do you know if they email you or is it just kinda like it appears.
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 22:08:26
February 15 2014 22:01 GMT
#202
well, i just conacted the support, stated that i got a xbox key but need PC (which i didnt) and they flagged the game for me. pretty awesome. they didnt even ask for the xbox key

edit: even better! when i queued up for the webchat, i also wrote an email. i then had to wait 2 hours in web chat queue. after the rep flagged my account, i also received an answer to my email with a 2nd code :o their support seems really good
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
February 15 2014 22:16 GMT
#203
I'm not surprised that everyone can get a key from support. I mean, it's goodwill that cost them nothing. The support is probably ordered to give a key to anyone that asks at this point.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22661 Posts
February 15 2014 22:34 GMT
#204
Lets not forget that this is also sort of a stress test for them as the message ingame says so it kinda makes sense.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
February 15 2014 22:45 GMT
#205
I got a Beta key but can't play until Tuesday since I don't have a computer.
There is no one like you in the universe.
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
February 15 2014 23:42 GMT
#206
On February 16 2014 07:45 Blisse wrote:
I got a Beta key but can't play until Tuesday since I don't have a computer.


Im pretty sure beta ends on Tuesday, from the FAQ:

When does the Titanfall closed Beta start and end?

The Titanfall beta will start on Feb 14th (Time TBD) and end on February 18th at 6 PM PST
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
February 15 2014 23:51 GMT
#207
I'd take that beta key off your hands since it looks line you can't use it. I'll even trade TL plus for it <3
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
February 16 2014 00:20 GMT
#208
Just email EA and ask them politely you want a key, they will give you one. I just got my PC key like that. HERE WE GO
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
February 16 2014 01:16 GMT
#209


Recorded some gameplay. Wee fun
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
February 16 2014 02:02 GMT
#210
the game is fun, Alot more fast pace then i was expecting. My only complaint is how easy the ai is They should be much harder and badass.
I am Godzilla You are Japan
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
February 16 2014 02:03 GMT
#211
Does anyone have a spare key or origin account?
FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
February 16 2014 02:12 GMT
#212
On February 16 2014 09:20 Elasticity wrote:
Just email EA and ask them politely you want a key, they will give you one. I just got my PC key like that. HERE WE GO


ive done that several times, yet i never got it. They kept sending me xbox one keys.
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
NTTemplar
Profile Joined August 2011
609 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-16 02:36:14
February 16 2014 02:21 GMT
#213
Gotten myself max beta level and a lot of games today, have to say the experiance has become a lot better, wall jumping is amazing on the city map and AI is working great as farm for titans thought not really effective for revealing the pilots since they mostly engage each other.

Map design will be really important for maps as the city map to me is proving amazing, but the open one less so even though it also has some paths, and it seems more designed for titan fights which I have a total of 4m in, while I have now 2-3h as a pilot, which is also why I can't say too much about titan play.

Having played almost exclusively headquarters I have to say it feels like a great mode currently, my first initial games were starvation and proved a bit unexciting in comparison.

Not tried last titan standing yet, as I am a pilot player I don't think it is the fit for me.
"Between Tomorrow's dream and yesterday's regret, is today's opportunity"
Inquisitor
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 16 2014 02:51 GMT
#214
Well they're going to be opening up the beta to everyone apparently starting with the xbox users almost immediately. So chances are it will happen by tomorrow for the PC.

Anyways with the hour and a half or so i've played, i've had so much fun. Normally shooters are very hit or miss for me, especially when the combat is very fast paced, but this game is just an absolutely joy so far. It feels new and interested with all the wall jumping and rather verticalness to it.
Roswell
Profile Joined November 2013
United States250 Posts
February 16 2014 02:58 GMT
#215
Perhaps playing the game is better than it seems, but with literally the same shooting controls/xp nonsense/ui as Call of Duty, its hard for me to see this as just a really cool mod for Black Ops 2 or something. Or maybe I just miss slower based games like Socom.
"You are the bravest boy I have ever met"
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27464 Posts
February 16 2014 03:20 GMT
#216
One thing I have been really impressed with from what I've seen is the sound design, really damn good.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5714 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-16 03:56:26
February 16 2014 03:55 GMT
#217
Ironic twist of events.

Got my normal Beta invite tonight, looks like I didn't have to ask support for one afterall. But they sent me an Xbox One code, wtf lol I totally signed up for PC version. I would've had to send them an email afterall.

+ Show Spoiler +
MCCWV-GRTDP-KGPP3-HGK4M-DMXKZ


Beta invite code for Xbox One if anyone wants it.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
hootsushi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany3468 Posts
February 16 2014 04:29 GMT
#218
Open beta starts for Xbone today and tomorrow for PC apparently.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-16 04:35:07
February 16 2014 04:31 GMT
#219
I was excited to learn I got a key, but saddened to hear I'll be busy during the whole beta test period, so I won't be able to play it. D-:

On February 16 2014 11:02 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
the game is fun, Alot more fast pace then i was expecting. My only complaint is how easy the ai is They should be much harder and badass.


I still really don't like the idea of powerful A.I. Maybe they could implement a separate game mode where the A.I. is much stronger than what's standard. O_o
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
NTTemplar
Profile Joined August 2011
609 Posts
February 16 2014 04:53 GMT
#220
I find how the AI works now is great, they literally are like creeps in dota, when I see a cluster come down I just consider it a decent reduction to my titan cd.

Been running the smart pistol for a few games and it locks on minions instant making you able to clear a pod of 4 in 1 sec for very good titan controls.

I do wish the robots would serve a more important role though as hacking them feels like such a waste of time.
"Between Tomorrow's dream and yesterday's regret, is today's opportunity"
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM949
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 949
ByuN 438
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
BRAT_OK 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48724
Calm 3057
Bisu 1426
FanTaSy 466
firebathero 153
actioN 152
Sea.KH 52
Free 40
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 27
[ Show more ]
Pusan 25
Rock 23
Aegong 20
soO 19
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9075
Dendi1170
League of Legends
Reynor278
Counter-Strike
fl0m4973
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu75
MindelVK13
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1944
singsing1797
FrodaN904
B2W.Neo764
Beastyqt687
Khaldor509
olofmeister481
Mlord476
KnowMe294
crisheroes206
Livibee117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick198
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach50
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• Nemesis3100
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1481
Other Games
• Shiphtur714
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 55m
OSC
5h 55m
Replay Cast
5h 55m
OSC
18h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.