• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:14
CEST 15:14
KST 22:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War65.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9408 users

Titanfall game - Page 13

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 41 Next All
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
February 17 2014 00:39 GMT
#241
Is the open beta supposed to be on PC too? or is it Xbox one only? >.>
KnT
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia243 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-17 01:22:06
February 17 2014 00:44 GMT
#242
It's on PC too. Source = I'm in the PC beta

EDIT: Sorry, "Open" didn't register in my brain when I read that. I was talking about the closed beta
I played a PvP last night, he had stalkers I had stalkers they both shot laser. I lasered harder and won.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22651 Posts
February 17 2014 00:51 GMT
#243
On February 17 2014 09:39 Nimix wrote:
Is the open beta supposed to be on PC too? or is it Xbox one only? >.>

Xbox one just started. PC will follow tho I dont think there is an exact time.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
February 17 2014 01:51 GMT
#244
All I did was EA support. Asked for access and got in. Simple as that
FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
February 17 2014 02:26 GMT
#245
On February 17 2014 09:51 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 09:39 Nimix wrote:
Is the open beta supposed to be on PC too? or is it Xbox one only? >.>

Xbox one just started. PC will follow tho I dont think there is an exact time.


From the article it stated probably gonna be sometime today. Personally you can take the route i did by emailing support. May get the run around but they will eventually give you access.
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
hootsushi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany3468 Posts
February 17 2014 03:35 GMT
#246
On February 17 2014 11:26 FromShouri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 09:51 Gorsameth wrote:
On February 17 2014 09:39 Nimix wrote:
Is the open beta supposed to be on PC too? or is it Xbox one only? >.>

Xbox one just started. PC will follow tho I dont think there is an exact time.


From the article it stated probably gonna be sometime today. Personally you can take the route i did by emailing support. May get the run around but they will eventually give you access.


I got the access for it, so everyone should check in origin if it's unlocked for them.
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
February 17 2014 04:23 GMT
#247
+ Show Spoiler +
HJGY-4UAX-5CDV-MGR5-E3JJ


PC Code.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
February 17 2014 04:32 GMT
#248
On February 17 2014 09:10 Boa. wrote:
A few hours in the beta was enough for me to shell out for this. The most fun I've had on an FPS for many years. The only niggle I have with the game as is is the pricing, £45 for a game with no single player, delayed release everywhere outside of the US and then since they've already stated that its going to follow the battlefield pricing plan there are most likely going to be map packs to pay for. Otherwise I'm blown away.

There is a story mode, but it works through the multi player. From what they have been saying, its the star of the show before you get into basic multiplayer. I think the developers were saying that in CoD, a lot of players didn't see the amazing moments they made the single player mode. So they have been working on getting those amazing moments into the multiplayer.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-17 07:08:14
February 17 2014 04:36 GMT
#249
On February 17 2014 13:23 Zooper31 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
HJGY-4UAX-5CDV-MGR5-E3JJ


PC Code.

omg thanks so much :D
I gave out a heartstone key before, karma I guess

so after around 10 games, I am really liking it.
I am not a super amazing gosu 360noscope fps player but with my map awareness, I do pretty well.
love how fluid the game feels, jumping on titans, doom them and run around finding other targets etc.

I am not so good at titan combats though, I always use tank and if I get into a bad situation, I just run to them and eject for the nuke lol
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
monty
Profile Joined May 2003
United States38 Posts
February 17 2014 07:24 GMT
#250
i think this is the easiest game i've ever played in my life
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 17 2014 09:04 GMT
#251
Here's hoping the game doesn't require 3 gigs of VRAM for insane graphic level.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
PandaCore
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany553 Posts
February 17 2014 09:12 GMT
#252
I wasn't really interested in Titanfall at all, since I'm pretty much overfed from the multiplayer shooter genre, but the gameplay does look pretty fun. Also like the fact that there are a few PVE elements in the game with the Grunts.

So now I can't wait for the PC open beta to start (if it hasn't already, currently at work so can't check).
I has a flavor
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 17 2014 09:37 GMT
#253
It hasn't started as far as I know.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
NapkinBox
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States314 Posts
February 17 2014 10:36 GMT
#254
Hmm, I just got in but I'm disappointed at how unplayable it is for me right now. Not only is it pretty laggy, but the audio is unbearable. Some of it won't go through, and most of the time it is constantly stuttering. I never knew ears could have periods.
"Who has the best durability feat in all of comic book superheroes?" "Aquaman surviving pop culture."
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
February 17 2014 11:30 GMT
#255
On February 17 2014 18:04 Torte de Lini wrote:
Here's hoping the game doesn't require 3 gigs of VRAM for insane graphic level.


The thing about the game is that is does not have an insane graphic level to begin with. It is just a modified steam engine which means rather low requirements compared to really any next gen game. Which is a good thing since it is a twitch shooter so you want it to be fast paced.

I was actually very skeptical of the game to begin with. From my perspective, it looked rather plain, boring, and sort of uneventful. After playing it with a bunch of friends, it is surprisingly addictive (although at tines stressful). There are tweo problems that I see are of major concern. First, I do not know how much content will be accessible. Getting to level 14 (which is max level during beta) was incredibly quick. It worries me that leveling will be too fast so that there will not be much to work toward.

Secondly, the melee kick... From my perspective, one of if not the most annoying part of the game. It is an instant kill which is incredibly stupid. Execution move makes sense, snapping someone neck is fine... but merely front kicking someone and they die in one hit is just stupid.

Aside from that, the dashing with titans is quite fun and my original issues with AI being pretty stupid is now just fine. I am not actually sure if the game is worth the $59.99 price tag but it is an enjoyable game. I will be waiting until after launch before making a decision on getting it or waiting.
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
February 17 2014 11:50 GMT
#256
if you launch "feature of the day" from origin, you can save 50% until 10am 17th feb.
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
February 17 2014 11:56 GMT
#257
On February 17 2014 20:50 ETisME wrote:
if you launch "feature of the day" from origin, you can save 50% until 10am 17th feb.


I don't think that applies to Titanfall?

Assuming you're referring to the "LOVE" code.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
February 17 2014 12:00 GMT
#258
Yeah I am on the fence now too. Will probably wait for the game to come out and hear all the reviews / check out the full game before I actually buy it.
For me it feels a little too CoD-y ATM. I really like titans, wall jumping and the static non-destructible terrain, but the weapons feel too gimmicky. I mean almost everything is a dumbed down 1-shot kill. The melee (front kick, jump kick, neck snap) the auto-lock pistol (even I use this but it feels a bit retarded) and then the shotty that 1-shots you from medium to close quarters and ofc the longbolt sniper lawl.
The game modes are... decent, not good, but decent. BUT the matches are very VERY short. I know this game is 6v6 but it lacks pacing and the scope of battle I feel it needs.

Right now it's a cute shooter, probably above average comparing to the trash that came out in recent years, but I would like it to be a bit more improved, made more community friendly with private servers and options to fiddle with for the hosts.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
February 17 2014 12:05 GMT
#259
On February 17 2014 20:56 Vaelone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 20:50 ETisME wrote:
if you launch "feature of the day" from origin, you can save 50% until 10am 17th feb.


I don't think that applies to Titanfall?

Assuming you're referring to the "LOVE" code.

oh yea you are right, I didn't see those tiny conditions down there
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 17 2014 12:28 GMT
#260
On February 17 2014 08:09 Gorsameth wrote:
To many game modes just dilute the community. I think the current 3 is fine.


Idk, CTF seems like it would be amazing in this game. Or something similar. %)
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 358
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37255
Calm 7348
Bisu 2342
Rain 1808
Jaedong 829
Horang2 607
FanTaSy 564
BeSt 421
Rush 389
Soma 339
[ Show more ]
Stork 292
Larva 225
Light 225
Zeus 186
ZerO 161
Snow 152
Barracks 121
Free 117
Mind 96
910 81
Mong 77
Killer 60
Sea.KH 55
Pusan 50
Hyun 47
NaDa 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 27
Aegong 26
Terrorterran 19
Sexy 18
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 15
Noble 9
Sacsri 7
Rock 5
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7724
XaKoH 40
Counter-Strike
fl0m3383
olofmeister721
Other Games
gofns32985
singsing2041
B2W.Neo743
hiko347
Lowko322
crisheroes287
Mew2King93
RotterdaM88
Livibee49
djWHEAT42
QueenE31
Hui .18
ZerO(Twitch)10
Mlord4
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4034
• Jankos2671
• TFBlade543
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.