• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:00
CEST 16:00
KST 23:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War115.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9203 users

Titanfall game - Page 14

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 41 Next All
AdelSC123
Profile Joined March 2010
France362 Posts
February 17 2014 12:45 GMT
#261
Weapons do too much dmg, game modes are a disappointment it should at least have "Enemy Territory like" game mode and maybe a CTF game mode. Other than that its been a while since the last time a fps using the third axis have been released, so thats good.
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
February 17 2014 12:52 GMT
#262
I have to say this AI running around thing has to be the most failed concept in a video game I've experienced in a long, long time. I don't think much of the game to begin with but having those brain dead bots all over the map is ridiculously dumb.

Other than that the game pretty much feels and looks like it could be F2P Cash Shop Shooter X
AdelSC123
Profile Joined March 2010
France362 Posts
February 17 2014 12:55 GMT
#263
On February 17 2014 21:52 floor exercise wrote:
I have to say this AI running around thing has to be the most failed concept in a video game I've experienced in a long, long time. I don't think much of the game to begin with but having those brain dead bots all over the map is ridiculously dumb.

Oh ye those AI...why ??? That has to be one of the worst ideas ever
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22652 Posts
February 17 2014 13:08 GMT
#264
There are 6 enemy's. 3 of em are in Titans. Your on foot. GL trying to run into one of 3 pilots or being forced to fight titans.

The AI is there because the level needs to be a certain size for Titans but will feel empty for people on foot. And putting in 12 people but only allow 6 Titans defeats the purpose of the game.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
PandaCore
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany553 Posts
February 17 2014 13:22 GMT
#265
Oh so apparently there is no open beta for PC, but everybody who registered for the beta up to yesterday will get a key

Don't take this for granted though, just read it somewhere and sounds like that from their twitter
I has a flavor
AdelSC123
Profile Joined March 2010
France362 Posts
February 17 2014 13:33 GMT
#266
On February 17 2014 22:22 PandaCore wrote:
Oh so apparently there is no open beta for PC, but everybody who registered for the beta up to yesterday will get a key

Don't take this for granted though, just read it somewhere and sounds like that from their twitter

Registered 2 days ago, and i woke up this morning with the game in my origin account, no mail received with a key.
PandaCore
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany553 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-17 13:35:26
February 17 2014 13:35 GMT
#267
On February 17 2014 22:33 AdelSC123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 22:22 PandaCore wrote:
Oh so apparently there is no open beta for PC, but everybody who registered for the beta up to yesterday will get a key

Don't take this for granted though, just read it somewhere and sounds like that from their twitter

Registered 2 days ago, and i woke up this morning with the game in my origin account, no mail received with a key.

Yeah it's added directly to your account, badly phrased on my part when speaking of a "key"

(Sadly,) I'm still at work so I can't check my account
I has a flavor
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
February 17 2014 13:41 GMT
#268
Is there still a way to get access to the PC Beta?
AdelSC123
Profile Joined March 2010
France362 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-17 13:44:08
February 17 2014 13:43 GMT
#269
On February 17 2014 22:41 AsnSensation wrote:
Is there still a way to get access to the PC Beta?

Register and pray.

Also beta will end 19/02.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6332 Posts
February 17 2014 13:43 GMT
#270
On February 17 2014 22:41 AsnSensation wrote:
Is there still a way to get access to the PC Beta?

PC is probably going to be open later in the day, if you don't want to wait you can try talk to EA support, they usually just give you access.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-17 14:16:22
February 17 2014 14:15 GMT
#271
I'll pay attention to this game, but I'm a bit too uncomfortable expecting a military-like shooter on PC. I've been disappointed by Battlefield 4, never liked CoD, so I think this won't really match...

I want Battlefield 2 HD
(Like, at least with a view distance > 100 meters...)
LiquipediaWanderer
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 17 2014 14:25 GMT
#272
On February 17 2014 23:15 Ragnarork wrote:
I'll pay attention to this game, but I'm a bit too uncomfortable expecting a military-like shooter on PC. I've been disappointed by Battlefield 4, never liked CoD, so I think this won't really match...

I want Battlefield 2 HD
(Like, at least with a view distance > 100 meters...)


Honestly most people do find the actual guns and the way they feel to be similar to CoD's arsenal, but considering it's a faster-paced game with better map design and some interesting new elements thrown into the mix (mechs and the way they interact with every other mechanic) I'd say it's not necessarily bad. Plus it's been a while since we've had an FPS with not-terrible movement, so it'll be interesting to see how top players make use of and abuse this new system.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
February 17 2014 14:34 GMT
#273
On February 17 2014 23:25 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 23:15 Ragnarork wrote:
I'll pay attention to this game, but I'm a bit too uncomfortable expecting a military-like shooter on PC. I've been disappointed by Battlefield 4, never liked CoD, so I think this won't really match...

I want Battlefield 2 HD
(Like, at least with a view distance > 100 meters...)


Honestly most people do find the actual guns and the way they feel to be similar to CoD's arsenal, but considering it's a faster-paced game with better map design and some interesting new elements thrown into the mix (mechs and the way they interact with every other mechanic) I'd say it's not necessarily bad. Plus it's been a while since we've had an FPS with not-terrible movement, so it'll be interesting to see how top players make use of and abuse this new system.


If they manage to make it like the good mix between military shooter and fast FPS a la Quake or Unreal, that might get my interest

But for now, I find a hard time liking these games which shove your points in the face "Yo you killed XXX at 304 meters noscope 360 and unlocked a new camo and a new optics for that gun, oh and have that military distinction as well". Yeah, well... zzz. Points and stuff got too much focused on IMO, and the actual game was released to a back thingy... Like, you play to unlock things, not to actually team up and win games because that's the objective... (yet this is just my view on this kind of FPS, I enjoyed BF3 a bit, but got bored pretty quickly ^_^)
LiquipediaWanderer
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 17 2014 14:37 GMT
#274
On February 17 2014 23:15 Ragnarork wrote:
I'll pay attention to this game, but I'm a bit too uncomfortable expecting a military-like shooter on PC. I've been disappointed by Battlefield 4, never liked CoD, so I think this won't really match...

I want Battlefield 2 HD
(Like, at least with a view distance > 100 meters...)


This is me. Been burned by a bunch of FPS, have no real home ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
February 17 2014 14:40 GMT
#275
If for once we could have no snipers or an intelligent sniper class... (even just one that does force people not to camp would be great).
LiquipediaWanderer
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 17 2014 14:42 GMT
#276
Yeah I agree. This looks promising though, and if it doesn't pan out, Quake Live isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Nor are other, slightly more obscure communities for equally outstanding FPS games.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-17 14:45:46
February 17 2014 14:44 GMT
#277
On February 17 2014 23:42 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Yeah I agree. This looks promising though, and if it doesn't pan out, Quake Live isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Nor are other, slightly more obscure communities for equally outstanding FPS games.


Shootmania <3

But it's been a bit deserted in the modes I like. (Still, Gamer's Assembly in France got its 3v3 slots completely gone in the blink of an eye, and even extending it to 32, they didn't last long).
LiquipediaWanderer
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 17 2014 14:48 GMT
#278
I hear loadout is arena-fps esque, doens't interest me; but it might entice others.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6332 Posts
February 17 2014 15:00 GMT
#279
It looks like now the beta is open on PC too.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 17 2014 15:03 GMT
#280
On February 17 2014 23:48 Torte de Lini wrote:
I hear loadout is arena-fps esque, doens't interest me; but it might entice others.


Arena-esque is one way to put it, it's certainly a far cry from the speed and depth of 90s shooters, and by the looks of it even something like this, which in itself is a little too CoD-like for many people. It's more like a third-person casual-oriented but not snail-paced shooter. I've made some posts in that thread as to why I think much of this acclaim is overly hyperbolic and the game has less depth to it than people claim. It's alright though. Good bit of fun and nothing more.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 384
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38003
Calm 7843
Bisu 2292
Rain 1686
Jaedong 957
Horang2 636
BeSt 615
FanTaSy 520
Soma 463
Rush 401
[ Show more ]
Larva 386
Stork 322
Light 301
Zeus 195
Snow 190
ZerO 170
Barracks 141
Free 118
910 99
Mind 87
Killer 68
Mong 52
Sea.KH 49
Hyun 47
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 36
Pusan 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 17
sorry 17
Terrorterran 17
Sexy 15
Rock 14
Noble 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6532
XaKoH 367
Counter-Strike
fl0m2855
olofmeister934
Other Games
gofns34201
singsing2335
B2W.Neo866
hiko400
Lowko346
crisheroes333
Mlord286
Hui .167
DeMusliM143
Livibee125
djWHEAT109
RotterdaM94
Mew2King69
Trikslyr49
QueenE47
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3743
• Jankos2562
• TFBlade693
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h
Big Brain Bouts
20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.