• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9280 users

Titanfall game - Page 7

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 41 Next All
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
February 14 2014 11:47 GMT
#121
I GOT IN AND I GOT THE PC BETA :D
SORRY FOR CAPS I AM SO EXCITED
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
me_viet
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-14 12:19:35
February 14 2014 12:16 GMT
#122
OMFG I GOT IN TOO!

but... for XBOX one

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

e: any chance someone wants to trade their pc code for my xbox one?
dezi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany1536 Posts
February 14 2014 12:34 GMT
#123
Game feels somewhat unresponsive and sometimes laggy / low on fps (even though my rig (4770k, 780OC, 8GB Ram) should handle it pretty easily. Anyone else shares this experience?
TPW Member | My Maps @ TL: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=171486 | Search 'dezi' at EU
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
February 14 2014 12:38 GMT
#124
On February 14 2014 21:16 me_viet wrote:
OMFG I GOT IN TOO!

but... for XBOX one

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

e: any chance someone wants to trade their pc code for my xbox one?

If you opt in for PC but received XOne code contact EASupport they will sort it out for you

On February 14 2014 21:34 dezi wrote:
Game feels somewhat unresponsive and sometimes laggy / low on fps (even though my rig (4770k, 780OC, 8GB Ram) should handle it pretty easily. Anyone else shares this experience?

Optimization issues, especially in Titans, don't use Insane texture yet, set everything to High should be good enough, I'm running 1080p everything high 2X MSAA on a E3 1230 V2+8GB+GTX670 and it runs constant 60fps when not in Titan.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
February 14 2014 13:14 GMT
#125
How come I never get into any fucking beta ever game seems pretty fun, I checked Lirik's stream and it definitely looked cool. Dunno if I would buy it for 60 bucks tho.. Especially considering that it may go the BF way with tons of DLCs
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
February 14 2014 15:19 GMT
#126
apparently they swap your xbox key for a PC key if you have signed up for PC. just have to contact customer support
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
Sylvex
Profile Joined January 2009
United States127 Posts
February 14 2014 15:24 GMT
#127
Here's there instructions for getting your key swapped, it says 2 hours, but I doubt that'll actually happen with how widespread this issue appears to be. Just have to be patient I guess.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall-Beta/Titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/m-p/2337841#U2337841
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
February 14 2014 15:36 GMT
#128
I got in too! Xbox One invite instead of PC but i'll get it sorted out... Stoked!
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
Inquisitor
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2014 16:14 GMT
#129
On February 14 2014 22:14 Nimix wrote:
How come I never get into any fucking beta ever game seems pretty fun, I checked Lirik's stream and it definitely looked cool. Dunno if I would buy it for 60 bucks tho.. Especially considering that it may go the BF way with tons of DLCs

ahah you arent alone BUT they have said they will be releasing more and more invites until the 17th i believe, so theres still a chance for those of us who havent gotten one yet!
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
February 14 2014 16:49 GMT
#130
I've maxed out the beta at Lv14/15 and I've decided to pre-order, it's the exact type of FPS I want: high paced combat with the mobility to go horizontal and vertical; noob friendly; AND MECHS! WHO DOESNT LOVE ROBOTS?
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
February 14 2014 17:03 GMT
#131
I'm going to be hated for saying this but I don't understand the hype for the game. The game just feels like a generic shooter(call of duty) but with giant mechs.
Avean
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway449 Posts
February 14 2014 17:06 GMT
#132
On February 15 2014 02:03 Disengaged wrote:
I'm going to be hated for saying this but I don't understand the hype for the game. The game just feels like a generic shooter(call of duty) but with giant mechs.


Depends on your age and experience with shooters. Titanfall basicly takes the best of the shooters and makes it better. It plays like a Unreal game but with the added freerunning and Titan gameplay it really feels fresh.

teapot
Profile Joined October 2007
United Kingdom266 Posts
February 14 2014 17:08 GMT
#133
So, let us remind ourselves that EA is publishing this, and ask: "What is the catch?"
Ophe
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden388 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-14 18:30:46
February 14 2014 17:20 GMT
#134
I come from a Q/UT background. If they removed the Titans (yeah yeah I know), the AI's and made better maps not cluttered with shit everywhere so one could get some decent speed I think it could be fun. Because I like the gameplay, I think. This is just random thoughts after an hour of playing so take them for what they are.

Edit: And I wouldn't mind dodge and a shock rifle ^^
Edit2: I also hate the weapons. I think I'm done with this as it's obviously not for me.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
February 14 2014 17:22 GMT
#135
On February 15 2014 02:08 teapot wrote:
So, let us remind ourselves that EA is publishing this, and ask: "What is the catch?"


It's not a catch with them at this point. It's more like a Bengali Tiger Trap which is to say, how am I going to get superfucked by them if I do buy into this game?
Get it by your hands...
Daud
Profile Joined February 2014
Germany7 Posts
February 14 2014 17:25 GMT
#136
Got 2 XBoner Codes, need a PC Code, wtf -_-
keit
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
1584 Posts
February 14 2014 17:37 GMT
#137
Try turning off V-sync if game feels choppy and unresponsive. Introduces screen tearing though.
Graphics
Inquisitor
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2014 17:57 GMT
#138
On February 15 2014 02:25 Daud wrote:
Got 2 XBoner Codes, need a PC Code, wtf -_-


Care to share one

But to fix them, http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall-Beta/Titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/m-p/2337841#U2337841
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
February 14 2014 18:10 GMT
#139
On February 15 2014 02:22 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 02:08 teapot wrote:
So, let us remind ourselves that EA is publishing this, and ask: "What is the catch?"


It's not a catch with them at this point. It's more like a Bengali Tiger Trap which is to say, how am I going to get superfucked by them if I do buy into this game?

2 weeks after launch there'll be a 15-20 dollar DLC that you either buy or you can only play with the remaining 20% of players that didn't upgrade. 2 months later, one more and continue that for about a year. If you refuse to buy them you end up with a game where there's barely any fun in playing left because everyone else has left.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
February 14 2014 18:32 GMT
#140
On February 15 2014 03:10 Derez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 02:22 Judicator wrote:
On February 15 2014 02:08 teapot wrote:
So, let us remind ourselves that EA is publishing this, and ask: "What is the catch?"


It's not a catch with them at this point. It's more like a Bengali Tiger Trap which is to say, how am I going to get superfucked by them if I do buy into this game?

2 weeks after launch there'll be a 15-20 dollar DLC that you either buy or you can only play with the remaining 20% of players that didn't upgrade. 2 months later, one more and continue that for about a year. If you refuse to buy them you end up with a game where there's barely any fun in playing left because everyone else has left.


Then if you even remotely consider buying the DLCs, there will be some kind of DRM installed on top of Origin (which acts like a digital HIV at this point) where EA will "remind" you to purchase said DLCs.

Jokes aside, the game is looking interesting.
Get it by your hands...
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O70
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15596
Artosis 727
Mini 245
Dewaltoss 123
Mind 75
ZZZero.O 70
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Dota 2
qojqva2720
420jenkins586
League of Legends
Doublelift1491
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6422
Khaldor1281
Liquid`Hasu1022
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g5979
FrodaN2404
B2W.Neo811
byalli689
ToD190
Railgan45
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1237
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 17m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.