• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:19
CEST 13:19
KST 20:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9719 users

Team Liquid Minecraft: Forge Server (1.6.2) - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 27 2013 20:39 GMT
#21
Yes, ComputerCraft is in. No, there won't be retarded ogres that blow up your base from below it - although I might add Mo' Creatures and just disabled the dumb ones. There are just default mobs in the overworld but a) they're pretty strong with the new mob scaling, and b) the other dimensions have custom mobs.

Mino is writing a backup script.

No Mystcraft for players but I'm making a few worlds for certain things, so no overpowered Geothermal from the Nether or instantly traversing half the map by world hopping.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 27 2013 20:42 GMT
#22
On August 28 2013 05:35 Obsidian wrote:
Interesting, I will no doubt forward my name.

I'm hoping for Ars Magica and Applied Energistics, I love RE networks.


Not familiar with either of these but I'm open to adding anything as long as it's not incredibly broken and/or causes problems with other mods. It looks like AE is working in 1.6 at the moment.

Now that I read the description of it, I think I've seen that in some videos. Is that where it's a big computer-looking interface that pretty much stores all of your items and can send them out to other machines and whatnot? You'll have to walk it through me at some point.

Thursdays will be patch day each week. I'll update mods and add new ones then, as well as send out updated modpacks as needed. Few hours of downtime in the morning to make sure everything is working, etc.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
August 27 2013 20:47 GMT
#23
Yeah, Mo' Creatures is awesome for general flavor even without all their op shit. Good call on the Mystcraft changes, that stuff was pretty broken.

I like, sign me up! <3


Also yell when you ever need any kind of help, I'm super happy that you're running shit with this many mods. =)
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 27 2013 20:48 GMT
#24
I guess I should throw this out there, too.

I'll make the map available for single-player to whoever wants it. There are a few conditions, though.

1) Map will only be available to players who do not wish to play on the server anymore. IE, once you get the map you will be removed from the whitelist.

2) Map will be released publicly if/when the server shuts down entirely.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
August 27 2013 20:50 GMT
#25
That sounds really good Serejai!
Knowing you can continue on the map whenever and however you want will hopefully encourage people to spend more time building and playing.
FluffyBinLaden
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States527 Posts
August 27 2013 20:54 GMT
#26
This is really cool, and aptly timed. I've been looking around at some modded servers, trying to find one. :D

Thanks for doing this, good sir.
Riddles in the Dark. Answers in the Light.
monkh
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom568 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-27 21:04:13
August 27 2013 21:03 GMT
#27
Will gregtech be on it?

you can make pack give it to FTB team and theyll give you a private code make it easy for people to get on
Daeden.620
Inschato
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada1349 Posts
August 27 2013 21:14 GMT
#28
On August 28 2013 05:54 FluffyBinLaden wrote:
This is really cool, and aptly timed. I've been looking around at some modded servers, trying to find one. :D

Thanks for doing this, good sir.

Aptly timed, pfft. I've been waiting in #tlminecraft for weeks.

Will gregtech be on it?

No, it's unstable and doesn't like to get along with all the mods.

you can make pack give it to FTB team and theyll give you a private code make it easy for people to get on

That only works if all the mod authors gave permission for distribution via FTB.
3.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 27 2013 21:19 GMT
#29
On August 28 2013 06:03 monkh wrote:
Will gregtech be on it?

you can make pack give it to FTB team and theyll give you a private code make it easy for people to get on


No GregTech. It was causing issues during testing. I'm going to miss the Grinder and the Industrial Blast Furnace; they were pretty crucial in my processing system design. But, stability is more important.

As for an FTB pack... not possible. In order to make a pack you have to have permission to use all of the mods. While a lot of them are public permission, a fair amount would require me to contact the developers and get their consent to use it - a major pain in the ass.

There's also the issue of FTB updating. Doing this manually gives me infinitely more control over the quality of the server, and I've done my best to make sure setup and patching is as easy as possible for you guys. It's a simple matter of unzipping an archive.

Minecraft is notorious for being awful to manage due to updates, and adding a middleman (FTB) is something I've learned to avoid. See: my previous Bukkit servers.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Westy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
England808 Posts
August 27 2013 21:25 GMT
#30
So does no GregTech mean making simple things like macerators won't be impossibly hard again?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 27 2013 21:40 GMT
#31
Yeah, pretty much.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
August 27 2013 23:01 GMT
#32
At some point I want the map so I can burn all your precious things
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 27 2013 23:26 GMT
#33
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
August 28 2013 00:13 GMT
#34
I HATE GREGTECH.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 28 2013 00:14 GMT
#35
I tried to get GregTech running again but Archas keeps crashing with it so you can all blame him for it not being included.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
FluffyBinLaden
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States527 Posts
August 28 2013 01:05 GMT
#36
On August 28 2013 09:13 Archas wrote:
I HATE GREGTECH.


I blame you. ^^

Personally, I'm a fan. I don't know about all the controversy surrounding it or its developer, but I like the challenge GT provides. It balances IC2 very effectively. I just wish there was a GT for things like Thermal Expansion.
Riddles in the Dark. Answers in the Light.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
August 28 2013 01:17 GMT
#37
On August 28 2013 10:05 FluffyBinLaden wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 09:13 Archas wrote:
I HATE GREGTECH.


I blame you. ^^

Personally, I'm a fan. I don't know about all the controversy surrounding it or its developer, but I like the challenge GT provides. It balances IC2 very effectively. I just wish there was a GT for things like Thermal Expansion.

Don't get me wrong, I love GregTech. It just doesn't love me. :/
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 28 2013 01:21 GMT
#38
We'll keep trying at it.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
August 28 2013 01:32 GMT
#39
I've gotten so used to greg tech. It has balanced and added so many items/machines/recipes, and made mods work together a bit more. While it will be refreshing to play with the original recipes etc, it might be too easy and boring.
FluffyBinLaden
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States527 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 01:51:15
August 28 2013 01:50 GMT
#40
On August 28 2013 10:32 Aixler wrote:
I've gotten so used to greg tech. It has balanced and added so many items/machines/recipes, and made mods work together a bit more. While it will be refreshing to play with the original recipes etc, it might be too easy and boring.


Seriously. Imagine viable solar power. :D It just doesn't click right.

The newer versions of IC2 that they're testing currently are interesting. Since I think Greg is now a dev for IC2, everything is changing quite a bit. For instance, you need a hammer to pound out plates from ingots at first, and you need to use a wire cutter on those plates to get wires out of them. It's... intriguing.
Riddles in the Dark. Answers in the Light.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko317
SpeCial 104
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15849
firebathero 2115
Bisu 1073
Hyuk 662
Horang2 507
Larva 262
BeSt 261
Mini 185
Light 165
EffOrt 143
[ Show more ]
Soma 118
Barracks 101
Leta 97
Rush 77
Mong 73
ZerO 66
Snow 58
Pusan 51
Killer 50
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 38
Aegong 37
NaDa 34
Sharp 31
Mind 29
Sexy 29
zelot 24
Bale 22
sorry 18
Sacsri 15
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
JulyZerg 13
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 316
Fuzer 161
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss869
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1048
crisheroes1014
Other Games
gofns31187
singsing2314
olofmeister1136
B2W.Neo236
Livibee90
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream215
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH140
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 41m
OSC
10h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 41m
Online Event
23h 41m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.