• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:02
CEST 12:02
KST 19:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8107 users

Team Liquid Minecraft: Forge Server (1.6.2)

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 22:26:58
August 27 2013 12:38 GMT
#1
Come experience Minecraft like you never have before!

[image loading]

#tlminecraft @ Quakenet

INSTRUCTIONS FOR JOINING

I'm gonna go ahead and start taking whitelist applications now, and will probably open the server an hour early for previous veteran/donor players. Should have an automated system in place shortly but for now you can just send me a PM with your Minecraft ID if you'd like to join.

Game Mode: Survival
Difficulty: Hard (you will die from hunger)
Current Mods: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=427070&currentpage=3#47

SERVER OFFICIALLY GOES ONLINE ON Thursday, Aug 29 2:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)


Dozens of new machines!
[image loading]

More than 60 new ores to mine!
[image loading]

Over 110 new biomes to explore!
[image loading]

More than 80 new weapons
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

to slay dozens of new mobs with!
[image loading]

Volcanos and oil fields!
[image loading] [image loading]

New dimensions to explore, including skylands!
[image loading]

    Electricity
    Liquids
    Farming
    Beekeeping
    Fishing
    Cooking
    Trains
    And more than 15 types of chests to store it all in!
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
August 27 2013 12:50 GMT
#2
What's up with the katakana in the logo, you finaru fantashi tryhard freak lol.
I'll be there. Anyone up for banding together?
TLMS
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
August 27 2013 12:50 GMT
#3
gotta play in UHC mode.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 27 2013 12:52 GMT
#4
On August 27 2013 21:50 JonsaBoy wrote:
What's up with the katakana in the logo, you finaru fantashi tryhard freak lol.
I'll be there. Anyone up for banding together?


I jacked the old logo I made for an RPG server years ago :D

I'm sure quite a few people will want to band together. Why don't you and your brother try? He's insanely good with tech.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 27 2013 12:53 GMT
#5
On August 27 2013 21:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
gotta play in UHC mode.


Not updated to 1.6.2 yet but it's something that can be added later. In fact, there are quite a few mods that haven't updated yet and will be added down the road. Should keep things fresh, similar to the first Bukkit server I ran where we were adding new plugins weekly.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
August 27 2013 12:54 GMT
#6
On August 27 2013 21:52 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2013 21:50 JonsaBoy wrote:
What's up with the katakana in the logo, you finaru fantashi tryhard freak lol.
I'll be there. Anyone up for banding together?


I jacked the old logo I made for an RPG server years ago :D

I'm sure quite a few people will want to band together. Why don't you and your brother try? He's insanely good with tech.


I was actually trying to cater to you.. But I'm too shy to ask directly :3
I'm sure my brother will be around, he always is.
TLMS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 27 2013 12:59 GMT
#7
Cater to me as in group up with me? You don't want that. I'm awful at actually playing Minecraft.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
August 27 2013 13:05 GMT
#8
Thats half the fun :D
Also if you need moderation, I'd be up for it as usual.
TLMS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 27 2013 13:55 GMT
#9
I'm gonna go ahead and start taking whitelist applications now, and will probably open the server an hour early for previous veteran/donor players. Should have an automated system in place shortly but for now you can just send me a PM with your Minecraft ID if you'd like to join.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
August 27 2013 16:42 GMT
#10
Nice, good luck!

I dunno that I'd be able to play, but Serejai is good at this server hosting stuff so anyone interested should check it out!
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Obsidian
Profile Joined June 2010
United States350 Posts
August 27 2013 19:57 GMT
#11
I am very much interested in joining. A little bit more information regarding the rules and mods would be nice though.
Luke, you are still a wanker!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-27 20:15:58
August 27 2013 20:14 GMT
#12
On August 28 2013 04:57 Obsidian wrote:
I am very much interested in joining. A little bit more information regarding the rules and mods would be nice though.


Yeah, I'll post that up sometime tomorrow and some of that will be contained in a PM I send out. Still making some last minute adjustments to mods, as new ones are being updated to 1.6 daily and I'm trying to get as many in at launch as I can since it's easier than adding them later.

Will update the OP massively sometime tonight/tomorrow. Subscribe to this thread or just post in here and I'll send out more details when I have them.

Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Forestry are the big ones. GregTech will NOT be used due to it being incredibly unstable right now. Mods like Thermal Expansion and Thaumcraft will be added later when they get updated.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-27 20:15:54
August 27 2013 20:15 GMT
#13
On August 28 2013 04:57 Obsidian wrote:
I am very much interested in joining. A little bit more information regarding the rules and mods would be nice though.

The server rules will be very much self-evident. Things like theft and griefing are strictly disallowed (though a harmless little prank now and again is all in good fun). Disruption of gameplay in general is not permitted, so don't spam chat, flame other players, or be a dick anytime it's not 100% warranted. Hacks and programs to unfairly assist the player are also banned. Additionally, I believe the overall consensus that structures and building projects ought to have some effort put into them. That means you really oughtn't make giant cobblestone cubes or pillars everywhere, and no cobblestone penises unless they're griefing Serejai's house. :D Finally, a special rule on the use of quarries: Only one quarry per player may be active at any one time. This is to prevent absurd amounts of resources being obtained at once and making the rest of the server's content trivial to do.

As for the mods used, Serejai's philosophy is to provide the player with many things to do. Both of us, in fact, dislike the "tech tree" in Minecraft, because it's honestly a complete joke. The goal here is to enable game progression at a much slower, but also more rewarding, pace. Whether this means saving up resources for the ultimate set of armor, to rigging up fantastical Redstone contraptions, to building a 1:1 scale replica of The Durance of Hate from Diablo II, the objective behind each mod is to give you stuff to do: in other words, Serejai wants you to have an endgame.

Hopefully, that clarifies your questions for you. Serejai, if you have anything to add that I missed or was mistaken on, go ahead and say whatever you wish.

EDIT: Friggin' ninja'd.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 27 2013 20:16 GMT
#14
Lolol too easy.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
August 27 2013 20:26 GMT
#15
This server will have cave ogres. Right? RIGHT? RIGGGGHT?

...which stuff are you running exactly?


+ Show Spoiler +
Is there someone who is getting map/config backups from time to time, just in case? Would make me super happy.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-27 20:28:03
August 27 2013 20:27 GMT
#16
On August 28 2013 05:26 r.Evo wrote:
This server will have cave ogres. Right? RIGHT? RIGGGGHT?

Go die please.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
August 27 2013 20:29 GMT
#17
Sounds like fun, will be sure to check it out!
Will computercraft be added? Writing programs became my favorite activity on modded servers.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
August 27 2013 20:30 GMT
#18
On August 28 2013 05:29 Aixler wrote:
Sounds like fun, will be sure to check it out!
Will computercraft be added? Writing programs became my favorite activity on modded servers.

"Only activity I'm not done with within 3 days" you mean.

NICE EDIT AERES I SAW THAT
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
August 27 2013 20:33 GMT
#19
I accidentally deleted the final "Right?", so I didn't just add a smiley. :/
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Obsidian
Profile Joined June 2010
United States350 Posts
August 27 2013 20:35 GMT
#20
Interesting, I will no doubt forward my name.

I'm hoping for Ars Magica and Applied Energistics, I love RE networks.
Luke, you are still a wanker!
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15108
firebathero 2253
Bisu 649
Hyuk 413
BeSt 199
Horang2 169
Sexy 123
EffOrt 115
Leta 106
Larva 104
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 80
Killer 80
Soma 78
Light 77
ZerO 72
ToSsGirL 43
Sharp 41
soO 41
Yoon 36
Rush 33
Pusan 31
Shinee 24
Aegong 24
Bale 21
NaDa 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 12
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 187
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss972
byalli705
kRYSTAL_47
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
crisheroes636
Other Games
gofns29777
singsing1676
olofmeister1031
ceh9681
Mew2King97
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2383
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 59m
OSC
11h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 59m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.