• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:20
CEST 07:20
KST 14:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8445 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 182

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 200 Next
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 01:46:18
January 14 2014 01:46 GMT
#3621
Nothing on your team takes huge damage from SR so I'd say you don't really need it a lot.

I don't play ubers though so take it with a grain of salt.

Now that I think about it, I really should get around to playing Ubers. Never played it in Gen 3 cause it seemed pointless to run an "ubers" team with just 1 or 2 pokemon that were actually in the uber tier. Nowadays, there's a shit ton of legendaries to work with.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 04:32:40
January 14 2014 02:12 GMT
#3622
Where else can you play with a 150 base damage 100% accuracy special rock move?

Edit: I made a google doc of my pokemon~ Come take a look and see if there's anything you need/want!
boomer hands
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
January 14 2014 05:45 GMT
#3623
Can someone help me evolve 4 of my pokes ( Kingra, Rhyperior, Politoed, Conkeldurr ) ?

FC: 5257-9985-8810
IGN: Zino
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 14 2014 05:53 GMT
#3624
I'm available now: 4313-1213-6695
boomer hands
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 06:05:07
January 14 2014 05:56 GMT
#3625
Great, I added you !

Edit: Thanks a lot for the help !
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 14 2014 06:07 GMT
#3626
Your nice made me miss a luvdisc :| LOL

On a side note my shiny luck sucks ass, 6 boxes of eggs no shiny, 10 luvdisc bam shiny
boomer hands
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
January 14 2014 06:11 GMT
#3627
LOL sorry T_T.

Btw, yesterday I caught 2 shiny Audinos while I was training my pokes in a friend safari. If somebody wants one, I can trade it for another shiny !
Sub Zero
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland117 Posts
January 14 2014 07:26 GMT
#3628
On January 14 2014 15:11 BlitzerSC wrote:
LOL sorry T_T.

Btw, yesterday I caught 2 shiny Audinos while I was training my pokes in a friend safari. If somebody wants one, I can trade it for another shiny !


Why would you train pokes in friend safari?
Jaedong <3 Boxer <3 MMA <3
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
January 14 2014 08:40 GMT
#3629
On January 14 2014 16:26 Sub Zero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 15:11 BlitzerSC wrote:
LOL sorry T_T.

Btw, yesterday I caught 2 shiny Audinos while I was training my pokes in a friend safari. If somebody wants one, I can trade it for another shiny !


Why would you train pokes in friend safari?


Audinos have good exp yield. I guess he just wants a few levels and in fact it saves time from doing Le Wow runs.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Madkipz
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Norway1643 Posts
January 14 2014 18:07 GMT
#3630
I really need a ditto safari. Anyone got a slot for me?
"Mudkip"
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
January 14 2014 18:21 GMT
#3631
Hey guys, I started playing XY Battle Spot Doubles since doubles is fairly interesting to me and also because I don't like the way Smogon has been banning stuff and I guess I am waiting for it to settle. Also 3v3 singles is retarded in my opinion whereas I think 4v4 doubles is fairly complex.

I am looking for feedback on my team for those that know a lot about doubles. I recently traded Garchomp for Gengar and its been going great in my opinion. Garchomp gets hit with Earthquake and Excadrill fullfills my Earthquake needs I guess. Currently my thought process is to remove Aegislash since he is weak to Earthquake like the rest of my team and is basically the same as Metagross (steel tank) and I already have ghost from Gengar. I don't choose him very often but I never think that I'm in need of another pokemon either (maybe someone immune to EQ?). I thought my team would have problems against Rain teams but I haven't met any so maybe a Rain counter. Also I am not sure I like Metagross's set. I haven't found Explosion all that useful and maybe I should replace Meteor Mash with Zed Headbutt or some other coverage option since I only have steel damage right now.

Thoughts?

+ Show Spoiler [Team] +
=== [xybattlespotdoubles] Sandstorm // Trick Room ===

Aegislash (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SAtk / 8 SDef
Modest Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Substitute

Gengar (M) @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

Excadrill (F) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

Metagross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Tyranitar (F) @ Iron Ball
Ability: Sand Stream
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- Fling

This guy doesn't have 0 speed because I need to make a Tyranitar in BW2 to get Superpower and I'm not breeding another TTar since breeding is difficult. I already have a decent Adamant TTar. I do agree that 0 Speed is better so if anyone has one for me that'd be great!

Dusclops (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Helping Hand
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick Room
- Night Shade



As for doubles experience, I played VGC 2012 and some doubles online when my friend wanted someone to go to VGC with him. I did pretty good @ VGC 2012 despite having only 4 pokemon that were EV trained/used, but I haven't played much doubles since.
Jaedong :3
Dizmaul
Profile Joined March 2010
United States831 Posts
January 14 2014 18:50 GMT
#3632
On January 15 2014 03:21 ReketSomething wrote:
Hey guys, I started playing XY Battle Spot Doubles since doubles is fairly interesting to me and also because I don't like the way Smogon has been banning stuff and I guess I am waiting for it to settle. Also 3v3 singles is retarded in my opinion whereas I think 4v4 doubles is fairly complex.

I am looking for feedback on my team for those that know a lot about doubles. I recently traded Garchomp for Gengar and its been going great in my opinion. Garchomp gets hit with Earthquake and Excadrill fullfills my Earthquake needs I guess. Currently my thought process is to remove Aegislash since he is weak to Earthquake like the rest of my team and is basically the same as Metagross (steel tank) and I already have ghost from Gengar. I don't choose him very often but I never think that I'm in need of another pokemon either (maybe someone immune to EQ?). I thought my team would have problems against Rain teams but I haven't met any so maybe a Rain counter. Also I am not sure I like Metagross's set. I haven't found Explosion all that useful and maybe I should replace Meteor Mash with Zed Headbutt or some other coverage option since I only have steel damage right now.

Thoughts?

+ Show Spoiler [Team] +
=== [xybattlespotdoubles] Sandstorm // Trick Room ===

Aegislash (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SAtk / 8 SDef
Modest Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Substitute

Gengar (M) @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

Excadrill (F) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

Metagross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Tyranitar (F) @ Iron Ball
Ability: Sand Stream
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- Fling

This guy doesn't have 0 speed because I need to make a Tyranitar in BW2 to get Superpower and I'm not breeding another TTar since breeding is difficult. I already have a decent Adamant TTar. I do agree that 0 Speed is better so if anyone has one for me that'd be great!

Dusclops (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Helping Hand
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick Room
- Night Shade



As for doubles experience, I played VGC 2012 and some doubles online when my friend wanted someone to go to VGC with him. I did pretty good @ VGC 2012 despite having only 4 pokemon that were EV trained/used, but I haven't played much doubles since.


I'm not the best at team strategy as I copy for most of my teams haha. I did want to tell you however if your unaware that excadill, meta, and dusclops are all banned in VGC because they are not kalos native. So if you plan on playing VGC you might want to take that into consideration
It is what it is
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
January 14 2014 19:14 GMT
#3633
I'm not playing in VGC, its XY Battle Spot Doubles. Unfortunately I'm missing VGC this year since I'm going to watch some LoL
Jaedong :3
Major
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Mexico539 Posts
January 15 2014 21:33 GMT
#3634
anyone around for a 6v6 ou?
Progamer
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 15 2014 22:07 GMT
#3635
What's going on with PS? Why is my ACRE 1000 and why is it not going back up?
boomer hands
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
January 16 2014 09:06 GMT
#3636
So did you guys know that if your pokemon is holding Scope Lens and uses Focus Energy it's gonna have 100% chance to crit ? I'm abusing this with my Sniper Kingdra.
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
January 16 2014 11:44 GMT
#3637
God, this game is so slow.

I made it to the second badge now, and every little fight seems to take ages. I already turned the text-speed way down and it still feels excruciatingly slow.

I do love the animations, Sky-battles and Horde-battles, though.
For the latter, what's an early available move that does 'AoE'?
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
January 16 2014 17:07 GMT
#3638
On January 16 2014 18:06 BlitzerSC wrote:
So did you guys know that if your pokemon is holding Scope Lens and uses Focus Energy it's gonna have 100% chance to crit ? I'm abusing this with my Sniper Kingdra.

crits ignore stat drops too, so you can draco meteor everything to death
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 16 2014 17:20 GMT
#3639
On January 17 2014 02:07 Dead9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 18:06 BlitzerSC wrote:
So did you guys know that if your pokemon is holding Scope Lens and uses Focus Energy it's gonna have 100% chance to crit ? I'm abusing this with my Sniper Kingdra.

crits ignore stat drops too, so you can draco meteor everything to death

Until a fairy that outspeeds you or a shell armor escavalier comes in.

Does anyone happen to have an HA cottonee? I want to play some sun team shenanigans on battle spot.
boomer hands
Obiter
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia9 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-17 03:57:44
January 17 2014 03:24 GMT
#3640
Would anyone be willing to trade their charizard Y stone? Willing to grind out BP items for you and may be able to breed you a 5 IV pokemon depending on what you want. Also after an infernape
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4415
Leta 1550
Bale 59
Shine 30
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm269
League of Legends
JimRising 642
Other Games
summit1g7894
WinterStarcraft598
Sick132
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1414
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2124
League of Legends
• Lourlo985
• Rush680
Other Games
• Shiphtur364
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 40m
Patches Events
9h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 40m
OSC
17h 40m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.