• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8216 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 184

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 200 Next
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 22 2014 17:34 GMT
#3661
This is probably a bit of a long shot request, but does anyone happen to have a competitive-ready Bisharp or Pawniard with Knock Off? I'd really like one, but without Pokebank open, I don't have the option of obtaining Knock Off.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Sub Zero
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland117 Posts
January 22 2014 17:44 GMT
#3662
On January 23 2014 02:34 Archas wrote:
This is probably a bit of a long shot request, but does anyone happen to have a competitive-ready Bisharp or Pawniard with Knock Off? I'd really like one, but without Pokebank open, I don't have the option of obtaining Knock Off.



I know, I've been lookinf for stealth rock donphan, knock off pawniard, and timburr with punches/knock off for so long now... and I dont even have previous gens to transfer them when the bank opens
Jaedong <3 Boxer <3 MMA <3
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 22 2014 17:47 GMT
#3663
On January 23 2014 02:44 Sub Zero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2014 02:34 Archas wrote:
This is probably a bit of a long shot request, but does anyone happen to have a competitive-ready Bisharp or Pawniard with Knock Off? I'd really like one, but without Pokebank open, I don't have the option of obtaining Knock Off.

I know, I've been lookinf for stealth rock donphan, knock off pawniard, and timburr with punches/knock off for so long now... and I dont even have previous gens to transfer them when the bank opens

I would be so happy if the Pokebank-only moves could be bred onto other Pokemon in X and Y, sort of like pseudo-egg moves. That would make it so much more convenient, and would save a lot of trouble with not having to breed in B2W2, where you don't get the easier breeding mechanics present in X and Y.

If only.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Sub Zero
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland117 Posts
January 23 2014 01:38 GMT
#3664
On January 23 2014 02:47 Archas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2014 02:44 Sub Zero wrote:
On January 23 2014 02:34 Archas wrote:
This is probably a bit of a long shot request, but does anyone happen to have a competitive-ready Bisharp or Pawniard with Knock Off? I'd really like one, but without Pokebank open, I don't have the option of obtaining Knock Off.

I know, I've been lookinf for stealth rock donphan, knock off pawniard, and timburr with punches/knock off for so long now... and I dont even have previous gens to transfer them when the bank opens

I would be so happy if the Pokebank-only moves could be bred onto other Pokemon in X and Y, sort of like pseudo-egg moves. That would make it so much more convenient, and would save a lot of trouble with not having to breed in B2W2, where you don't get the easier breeding mechanics present in X and Y.

If only.


Guess we will have to wait for Z to come out with its tutors.

I really want that donphan..
Jaedong <3 Boxer <3 MMA <3
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
January 23 2014 02:32 GMT
#3665
And then GameFreak trolls us all and doesn't include tutors in Z.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-23 04:06:41
January 23 2014 03:55 GMT
#3666
On January 23 2014 11:32 rebdomine wrote:
And then GameFreak trolls us all and doesn't include tutors in Z.

Or just makes X2 and Y2...

...Then gets sued by Square Enix for X2.

By the way, does anyone want any 5 IV Goomys?
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 23 2014 04:15 GMT
#3667
What ability/nature? I'd love one regardless
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
January 23 2014 04:19 GMT
#3668
Most are Relaxed with Gooey. I have one Bashful because my Everstone was on the wrong Pokemon.

Friend code is 3179 6609 8748
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 23 2014 04:23 GMT
#3669
2423-3208-7397
ign: hyung

ty very much
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-23 07:15:44
January 23 2014 06:45 GMT
#3670
Looking for a few things:
5iv female HA Lileep
5iv Wynaut with beneficial nature
HA Cottonee
HP Ice Electrike

I'd actually trade for non-5iv versions too lol (x/x/30/x/x/x Electrike). If anyone has anything I'd love one! My list of tradeables and breedables~. If you want something from my list I'd probably trade it for next to nothing anyways lol. Just ask!
boomer hands
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 23 2014 14:00 GMT
#3671
On January 23 2014 15:45 seRapH wrote:
Looking for a few things:
5iv Wynaut with beneficial nature

You are a terrible person for using Wobbuffet. D:
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-23 14:46:05
January 23 2014 14:43 GMT
#3672
How does one get 5/6 IV shinies? RNG? O.o

Seraph, anything for Joltik & Porygon?

My list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjagEBniE_ordGl5WGVqYzdPN0FLRjVqcDdfVnJRMVE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Sub Zero
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland117 Posts
January 23 2014 15:04 GMT
#3673
On January 23 2014 23:43 Fazers wrote:
How does one get 5/6 IV shinies? RNG? O.o

Seraph, anything for Joltik & Porygon?

My list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjagEBniE_ordGl5WGVqYzdPN0FLRjVqcDdfVnJRMVE&usp=drive_web#gid=0


in previous gens basically yes, but with destiny knot and using masuda method you can hatch high IV shinies with 1:1300 odds.

Plus there is some research showing that with masuda method + shiny charm the chances go up to ~1:400 (dont know if thats true though)
Jaedong <3 Boxer <3 MMA <3
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-23 15:21:00
January 23 2014 15:18 GMT
#3674
but 6 iv garchomp? the chances of that are pretty fucking low isn't it? lol
how many eggs did you exactly go through seraph? do you have the shiny charm?

i personally don't care if they're shiny or not as long as they're competitive for battling. but it's always cool to see shinies with high IV that may be viable for online competition.
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
January 23 2014 15:54 GMT
#3675
Back when Instacheck was around you could check for the egg's SV. If the egg's SV matched your trainer SV, you would get a shiny pokemon.

So basically you just get the perfect spread on the egg, trade it to someone with the right SV, then have them hatch it for a 5/6 IV shiny.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 23 2014 16:24 GMT
#3676
I'm guessing the garchomp was instachecked and sv hatched. A lot of my shinies weren't abused though, and through legit matsuda method. I have a perfect gardevoir and abomasnow that I got sv hatched for me but that's all I got done :p

And fazers I could use a cleffa. If the absol is in a luxury ball I'd love a female, otherwise a corphish would be fine.You want trace or download on the porygon?
boomer hands
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 23 2014 16:33 GMT
#3677
On January 24 2014 00:18 Fazers wrote:
i personally don't care if they're shiny or not as long as they're competitive for battling. but it's always cool to see shinies with high IV that may be viable for online competition.

Shinies are, for the most part, nothing but novelty and trophies to me. However, there are a few shiny Pokemon that I really love the look of. Glaceon and Dragonair are two of my favorite Pokemon, and I love their shiny forms.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
January 23 2014 22:51 GMT
#3678
So I haven't been around for about 2 months. What have I missed?

Is pokebank out yet?

I hear everyone has 6 IV dittos now. Can I get one from someone? :3
Writer:o
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
January 23 2014 23:20 GMT
#3679
On January 24 2014 07:51 Kiett wrote:
So I haven't been around for about 2 months. What have I missed?

Is pokebank out yet?

I hear everyone has 6 IV dittos now. Can I get one from someone? :3

Pokebank was re-released in Japan yesterday. Still not released in NA/EU.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
January 24 2014 09:49 GMT
#3680
Anyone want to play some 6v6 OU? My pokemon aren't lv 100 though so it'd have to be set to 50

FC is 0189 8974 3099
Translator:3
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4435
Other Games
summit1g7874
JimRising 525
ViBE245
Livibee204
KnowMe164
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick679
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur544
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 15m
Patches Events
14h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 15m
OSC
22h 15m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.