• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:19
CEST 23:19
KST 06:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8517 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 186

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 184 185 186 187 188 200 Next
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
January 25 2014 23:08 GMT
#3701
On January 26 2014 06:38 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 06:08 Terranasaur wrote:
On January 26 2014 05:08 Fazers wrote:
On January 26 2014 04:49 Terranasaur wrote:
Got an espeed dratini off wonder trade last night so if anyone wants one I can hook it up. I'd love one of those 6iv dittos if they're still floating around FC: 2423-3623-8068

can I have one please?


Sure. Add me

2423-3208-7397

ign hyung
added & now online!


I already had you on my list but didn't see you on. I'll keep looking and when I see you I'll hook you up
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 25 2014 23:52 GMT
#3702
On January 26 2014 08:08 Terranasaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 06:38 Fazers wrote:
On January 26 2014 06:08 Terranasaur wrote:
On January 26 2014 05:08 Fazers wrote:
On January 26 2014 04:49 Terranasaur wrote:
Got an espeed dratini off wonder trade last night so if anyone wants one I can hook it up. I'd love one of those 6iv dittos if they're still floating around FC: 2423-3623-8068

can I have one please?


Sure. Add me

2423-3208-7397

ign hyung
added & now online!


I already had you on my list but didn't see you on. I'll keep looking and when I see you I'll hook you up

What is your IGN?
ChiChu
Profile Joined August 2010
United States20 Posts
January 26 2014 00:29 GMT
#3703
On January 26 2014 05:31 SKC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 05:29 ChiChu wrote:
I keep hearing everyone talking about their 6IV Dittos now, are they hacked or legit? Literally everyone seems to have one, so I'm just making the assumption they can't be legit, maybe coming from JPN pokebank?

They are duped, the original is often from JPN pokebank.


Ahh ok, thanks
fasdaf
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
138 Posts
January 26 2014 01:31 GMT
#3704
Hey, can I still get one of those 6IV Dittos?
fasdaf
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
138 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-26 05:11:37
January 26 2014 01:59 GMT
#3705
On January 25 2014 21:46 Archas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 15:00 Fazers wrote:
I've got a Kabuto and can also breed that as well. Corpish is ready, but Cleffa isn't, since I got it traded, I'll have to EV train it~ does Clefable not learn Soft boiled btw? o.o

Clefable only learns Softboiled in Generation III from a move tutor, so it would be impossible to have a Clefable with both Softboiled and Magic Guard. Since Magic Guard is the single best asset Clefable has, Softboiled is overlooked in favor of that.

Nope. Magic Guard Clefable is and has always been legal, and Softboiled has always been fairly common on Clefable as a result. In Gen4, ability is based on PID, so all you need to do is teach a Clefairy with the appropriate PID and Pal Park it in before evolving. Alternatively, you can just port it all the way up to Gen6 and Ability Capsule it.

And on the subject of tutor moves to whine about, I think Stealth Rock and Knock Off are big things to whine about, given how wide their distribution is and how useful they are.

EDIT: To clarify, the ability is only updated upon evolving.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 26 2014 02:58 GMT
#3706
On January 26 2014 10:59 fasdaf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 21:46 Archas wrote:
On January 25 2014 15:00 Fazers wrote:
I've got a Kabuto and can also breed that as well. Corpish is ready, but Cleffa isn't, since I got it traded, I'll have to EV train it~ does Clefable not learn Soft boiled btw? o.o

Clefable only learns Softboiled in Generation III from a move tutor, so it would be impossible to have a Clefable with both Softboiled and Magic Guard. Since Magic Guard is the single best asset Clefable has, Softboiled is overlooked in favor of that.

Nope. Magic Guard Clefable is and has always been legal, and Softboiled has always been fairly common on Clefable as a result. In Gen4, ability is based on PID, so all you need to do is teach a Clefairy with the appropriate PID and Pal Park it in before evolving. Alternatively, you can just port it all the way up to Gen6 and Ability Capsule it.

And on the subject of tutor moves to whine about, I think Stealth Rock and Knock Off are big things to whine about, given how wide their distribution is and how useful they are.

Ah, I did forget about the Ability Capsule allowing you to change Clefable's ability. When you say PID, though, are you saying that if a Clefable is transferred from Gen 3 to 4 and its PID allows it, its ability will change from Cute Charm to Magic Guard? That's something I'd never really considered. I retract my earlier statements, then, since I obviously didn't know what I was talking about.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
January 26 2014 14:26 GMT
#3707
Played it my first tournament yesterday. Lost a hella close match cause I forgot to use PP ups and ran out of roosts on my skarmory T_T T_T T_T Lesson learned the hard way.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 26 2014 14:32 GMT
#3708
On January 26 2014 23:26 Trumpet wrote:
Played it my first tournament yesterday. Lost a hella close match cause I forgot to use PP ups and ran out of roosts on my skarmory T_T T_T T_T Lesson learned the hard way.

Damn, that's a really lame way to lose. Keep at it, man!
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
January 26 2014 18:13 GMT
#3709
On January 26 2014 08:52 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 08:08 Terranasaur wrote:
On January 26 2014 06:38 Fazers wrote:
On January 26 2014 06:08 Terranasaur wrote:
On January 26 2014 05:08 Fazers wrote:
On January 26 2014 04:49 Terranasaur wrote:
Got an espeed dratini off wonder trade last night so if anyone wants one I can hook it up. I'd love one of those 6iv dittos if they're still floating around FC: 2423-3623-8068

can I have one please?


Sure. Add me

2423-3208-7397

ign hyung
added & now online!


I already had you on my list but didn't see you on. I'll keep looking and when I see you I'll hook you up

What is your IGN?


Ryan
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Glimred
Profile Joined October 2010
China888 Posts
January 27 2014 01:04 GMT
#3710
Hey guys, I just beat the Elite 4 and the champion, so now I'm starting to get into the postgame content.

I'm looking for as many friend codes as possible to fill up my friend safari, so I'd be very happy if I could add some of you.
My own code is: 3754-8177-6414 IGN: Glimred

Thanks
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
January 27 2014 02:24 GMT
#3711
On January 27 2014 10:04 Glimred wrote:
Hey guys, I just beat the Elite 4 and the champion, so now I'm starting to get into the postgame content.

I'm looking for as many friend codes as possible to fill up my friend safari, so I'd be very happy if I could add some of you.
My own code is: 3754-8177-6414 IGN: Glimred

Thanks

Would my Chansey Safari help?

FC: 3179 6609 8748
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-27 03:30:12
January 27 2014 03:27 GMT
#3712
On January 27 2014 10:04 Glimred wrote:
Hey guys, I just beat the Elite 4 and the champion, so now I'm starting to get into the postgame content.

I'm looking for as many friend codes as possible to fill up my friend safari, so I'd be very happy if I could add some of you.
My own code is: 3754-8177-6414 IGN: Glimred

Thanks



FC: 2423-3623-8068 IGN: Ryan I've got a good safari.

On January 27 2014 11:24 Antylamon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 10:04 Glimred wrote:
Hey guys, I just beat the Elite 4 and the champion, so now I'm starting to get into the postgame content.

I'm looking for as many friend codes as possible to fill up my friend safari, so I'd be very happy if I could add some of you.
My own code is: 3754-8177-6414 IGN: Glimred

Thanks

Would my Chansey Safari help?

FC: 3179 6609 8748



I added you too... FC: 2423-3623-8068
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
January 27 2014 04:24 GMT
#3713
If anyone wants my safari just let me know. Details are in my sig.

Pokes in it are: Audino, Dunsparce, Smeargle.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
January 27 2014 04:38 GMT
#3714
Looks like my last post got buried ~ anyone up for a friendly 6v6 OU? FC is 0189 8974 3099
Translator:3
Sub Zero
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland117 Posts
January 27 2014 11:55 GMT
#3715
On January 27 2014 13:38 infinitestory wrote:
Looks like my last post got buried ~ anyone up for a friendly 6v6 OU? FC is 0189 8974 3099



i could do it, adding you and I will challenge you whenever i see you online. whats your IGN btw?

1779-0848-2456 IGN: Gonzo
Jaedong <3 Boxer <3 MMA <3
Glimred
Profile Joined October 2010
China888 Posts
January 27 2014 12:20 GMT
#3716
Thanks for everyone who gave me their safari so far. I even managed to catch my first shiny pokemon ever in one of them, a shiny ivysaur.

Still looking for more, so if anyone else wants to PM me their code I'd be very happy.
3754-8177-6414

FlyingSheeP
Profile Joined March 2011
China45 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-29 02:10:37
January 28 2014 11:26 GMT
#3717
Got extremely rare self destruct+double edge gluttony munchlax :D anyone wants?
Also some extreme speed marvel scale dratini (which turns into multiscale dragonite)
And again seismic toss+aromatherapy+counter Chansey

want a knockoff+rapid spin Tentacool
FC 0748-3006-7259
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 28 2014 15:29 GMT
#3718
I can give you KnockOff + Rapid Spin Tentacool

I would love the Munchlax and Chansey.
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
January 29 2014 00:20 GMT
#3719
Holy crap, can I have a Munchlax too?

I'll trade you a 5 IV Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash for it.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
FlyingSheeP
Profile Joined March 2011
China45 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-29 02:14:06
January 29 2014 01:42 GMT
#3720
Hey @Fazers and @rebdomine, I add both of your friend codes. Let's trade.
But since you have to let this munchlax evolve into snorlax and hold a full incense to breed (self destruct is the egg move for munchlax only)
There is no way to use an everstone to lock its nature. (need destiny knot on another one(either a snorlax or a ditto)
So it is extremely hard to breed an munchlax with the right nature you want. (usually adamant or brave)
I tried 200+ times with only 1 adamant 5V munchlax.
Good luck to you all.
My thought is a gluttony self destruct and belly drum snorlax also with crunch and double edge.
But my snorlax has 4 egg moves which are self destruct+whirlwind+curse+double edge, you can choose whatever you want.
I'll keep looking for pokemons with rare moves.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
Prev 1 184 185 186 187 188 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 156
Hyun 57
soO 53
Dota 2
qojqva2175
monkeys_forever54
League of Legends
Doublelift2229
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4206
Liquid`Hasu680
Other Games
summit1g7435
FrodaN1667
KnowMe346
420jenkins222
Pyrionflax217
Livibee178
QueenE92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1055
• Shiphtur618
• Scarra344
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 41m
Patches Events
17h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 41m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.