• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9533 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 185

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 200 Next
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 24 2014 15:22 GMT
#3681
How are the doubles meta game? Specifically VGC rule set. I am only accustomed to Smogon 6v6 OU.
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 19:18:26
January 24 2014 17:28 GMT
#3682
On January 24 2014 07:51 Kiett wrote:
So I haven't been around for about 2 months. What have I missed?

Is pokebank out yet?

I hear everyone has 6 IV dittos now. Can I get one from someone? :3


I can give you one. Just need to clone a few more, every time I post about it I get a couple PMs and I ran out D:

Edit: And post up your FC & game name or you will never get ditto!!!!
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 24 2014 18:43 GMT
#3683
@Trumpet: I'll breed you your Tentacool today with Knock-Off/Rapid-Spin
Do you have any preference in ability, gender, and IV distribution?

@Seraph: I can breed you a Corphish / Cleffa when I can. We're already friends on the server btw (ign: Hyung), so I'll just shoot you a trade offer when I'm ready.

What is the better ability for Porygon btw? I'll take whichever is better...not really sure how they work.
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
January 24 2014 18:49 GMT
#3684
On January 25 2014 03:43 Fazers wrote:
@Trumpet: I'll breed you your Tentacool today with Knock-Off/Rapid-Spin
Do you have any preference in ability, gender, and IV distribution?

@Seraph: I can breed you a Corphish / Cleffa when I can. We're already friends on the server btw (ign: Hyung), so I'll just shoot you a trade offer when I'm ready.

What is the better ability for Porygon btw? I'll take whichever is better...not really sure how they work.


I'd prefer liquid ooze over clear body, but just getting the egg moves on there is enough and I can do the rest
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 24 2014 19:09 GMT
#3685
On January 25 2014 03:43 Fazers wrote:
@Trumpet: I'll breed you your Tentacool today with Knock-Off/Rapid-Spin
Do you have any preference in ability, gender, and IV distribution?

@Seraph: I can breed you a Corphish / Cleffa when I can. We're already friends on the server btw (ign: Hyung), so I'll just shoot you a trade offer when I'm ready.

What is the better ability for Porygon btw? I'll take whichever is better...not really sure how they work.

I like trace because it turns into adaptability and I think tri-attack is pretty useful. Download can be better but only if you're switching into a poke with higher Def than SpD. Then the +1 SpA makes tri-attack do the same damage as if you had adaptability but also buffs non-STAB moves as well. And yea we're on together all the time lol ^_^

If anyone has access to an absol safari I'm looking for an HA female in a luxury ball now too breedables
boomer hands
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
January 25 2014 02:12 GMT
#3686
On January 25 2014 04:09 seRapH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 03:43 Fazers wrote:
@Trumpet: I'll breed you your Tentacool today with Knock-Off/Rapid-Spin
Do you have any preference in ability, gender, and IV distribution?

@Seraph: I can breed you a Corphish / Cleffa when I can. We're already friends on the server btw (ign: Hyung), so I'll just shoot you a trade offer when I'm ready.

What is the better ability for Porygon btw? I'll take whichever is better...not really sure how they work.

I like trace because it turns into adaptability and I think tri-attack is pretty useful. Download can be better but only if you're switching into a poke with higher Def than SpD. Then the +1 SpA makes tri-attack do the same damage as if you had adaptability but also buffs non-STAB moves as well. And yea we're on together all the time lol ^_^

If anyone has access to an absol safari I'm looking for an HA female in a luxury ball now too breedables


What's that! A Ralts with Telepathy? Don't see many of those. What would you like for one? Interested in a prankster Sableye?
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 25 2014 02:28 GMT
#3687
I have a couple adamant HA female ralts lazing around if you want one. I have Sableye parents already set up, but I'll take whatever you want to give me
boomer hands
Sub Zero
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland117 Posts
January 25 2014 02:55 GMT
#3688
@Trumpet

Do you have some good iv + nature, cloned legendaries? Im looking now for quite a few to mix into OU teams and maybe have an Uber team as well.

breedables - thats a list of pokemon I can offer in return for you help. Mind that I didnt put the details on last few pokemon, so feel free to ask if you are interested in them.
Jaedong <3 Boxer <3 MMA <3
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
January 25 2014 03:27 GMT
#3689
the only fancy thing I have is the dittos courtesy of strangrdangr, sorry!
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 05:42:54
January 25 2014 04:04 GMT
#3690
If you have a kabuto (pref female) lying around i'd like one. The female part is fully optional, I get that fossil pokes have crap ratios.
boomer hands
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 25 2014 06:00 GMT
#3691
I've got a Kabuto and can also breed that as well. Corpish is ready, but Cleffa isn't, since I got it traded, I'll have to EV train it~ does Clefable not learn Soft boiled btw? o.o
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 25 2014 07:33 GMT
#3692
List of tutor moves TLers cry about:
Knock off pawniard
Knock off timburr
stealth rocks donphan
hyper voice gardevoir
superpower scizor
softboiled clefable
boomer hands
StrangrDangr
Profile Joined March 2011
United States291 Posts
January 25 2014 11:31 GMT
#3693
I'm looking for a nickname-able shiny bidoof.
I can trade almost any 5/6IV shiny OU/UU pokemon with appropriate egg moves/nature for it. If anyone has one I can pm you the full list.

Finding nickname-able shinies is pretty challenging.
"I'm on four gates, so technically if I don't win there is something wrong with this game." desrow
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 25 2014 12:46 GMT
#3694
On January 25 2014 15:00 Fazers wrote:
I've got a Kabuto and can also breed that as well. Corpish is ready, but Cleffa isn't, since I got it traded, I'll have to EV train it~ does Clefable not learn Soft boiled btw? o.o

Clefable only learns Softboiled in Generation III from a move tutor, so it would be impossible to have a Clefable with both Softboiled and Magic Guard. Since Magic Guard is the single best asset Clefable has, Softboiled is overlooked in favor of that.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 19:51:04
January 25 2014 19:49 GMT
#3695
Got an espeed dratini off wonder trade last night so if anyone wants one I can hook it up. I'd love one of those 6iv dittos if they're still floating around FC: 2423-3623-8068
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 25 2014 20:08 GMT
#3696
On January 26 2014 04:49 Terranasaur wrote:
Got an espeed dratini off wonder trade last night so if anyone wants one I can hook it up. I'd love one of those 6iv dittos if they're still floating around FC: 2423-3623-8068

can I have one please?
ChiChu
Profile Joined August 2010
United States20 Posts
January 25 2014 20:29 GMT
#3697
I keep hearing everyone talking about their 6IV Dittos now, are they hacked or legit? Literally everyone seems to have one, so I'm just making the assumption they can't be legit, maybe coming from JPN pokebank?
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
January 25 2014 20:31 GMT
#3698
On January 26 2014 05:29 ChiChu wrote:
I keep hearing everyone talking about their 6IV Dittos now, are they hacked or legit? Literally everyone seems to have one, so I'm just making the assumption they can't be legit, maybe coming from JPN pokebank?

They are duped, the original is often from JPN pokebank.
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
January 25 2014 21:08 GMT
#3699
On January 26 2014 05:08 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 04:49 Terranasaur wrote:
Got an espeed dratini off wonder trade last night so if anyone wants one I can hook it up. I'd love one of those 6iv dittos if they're still floating around FC: 2423-3623-8068

can I have one please?


Sure. Add me
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 21:42:30
January 25 2014 21:38 GMT
#3700
On January 26 2014 06:08 Terranasaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 05:08 Fazers wrote:
On January 26 2014 04:49 Terranasaur wrote:
Got an espeed dratini off wonder trade last night so if anyone wants one I can hook it up. I'd love one of those 6iv dittos if they're still floating around FC: 2423-3623-8068

can I have one please?


Sure. Add me

2423-3208-7397

ign hyung
added & now online!
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
Liquid`TLO 128
BRAT_OK 74
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22871
Leta 1145
Horang2 261
firebathero 173
Trap 152
Zeus 94
Hyun 73
soO 59
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 25
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1332
qojqva559
420jenkins413
Counter-Strike
fl0m4889
Other Games
Beastyqt609
mouzStarbuck380
byalli256
KnowMe236
Hui .180
FrodaN152
Livibee80
QueenE77
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• 3DClanTV 45
• Hinosc 15
• Adnapsc2 14
• Response 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach83
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1712
Other Games
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 11m
Patches Events
22h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.