• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:59
CEST 16:59
KST 23:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War175.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10832 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 187

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 200 Next
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
January 29 2014 01:55 GMT
#3721
I'm at work atm. I'll see if I have time to spare to go online and do the trade. If not, might have to wait till I get home.

Seeing as you're from China, we should be in the same timezone anyway or close to it, so you can probably estimate around time people get home from work.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
January 29 2014 16:58 GMT
#3722
34 pokes away from my shiny charm. I've done horrible things in pursuit of my prize. I hit a new low today. Togepi levels up through friendship, right? I, uh, 'befriended' my dear pokemon by catching a new one in a luxury ball, forcing a soothe bell into it's hands, turning on the befriending power and force feeding it vitamin until it evolved. Now that we're friends, it's back into the box for you.

I am not a good person.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 29 2014 17:29 GMT
#3723
On January 30 2014 01:58 ghost_403 wrote:
34 pokes away from my shiny charm. I've done horrible things in pursuit of my prize. I hit a new low today. Togepi levels up through friendship, right? I, uh, 'befriended' my dear pokemon by catching a new one in a luxury ball, forcing a soothe bell into it's hands, turning on the befriending power and force feeding it vitamin until it evolved. Now that we're friends, it's back into the box for you.

I am not a good person.

Sometimes, one must forsake one's humanity in pursuit of power and sparkly objects.

We understand.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
January 29 2014 18:34 GMT
#3724
Just use berries, they like them more. Feel like less of a monster.
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 29 2014 18:38 GMT
#3725
On January 30 2014 01:58 ghost_403 wrote:
34 pokes away from my shiny charm. I've done horrible things in pursuit of my prize. I hit a new low today. Togepi levels up through friendship, right? I, uh, 'befriended' my dear pokemon by catching a new one in a luxury ball, forcing a soothe bell into it's hands, turning on the befriending power and force feeding it vitamin until it evolved. Now that we're friends, it's back into the box for you.

I am not a good person.

http://laughingbear.tumblr.com/post/70988661068

Reminds me of this. :p
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
January 29 2014 19:44 GMT
#3726
On January 30 2014 03:38 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 01:58 ghost_403 wrote:
34 pokes away from my shiny charm. I've done horrible things in pursuit of my prize. I hit a new low today. Togepi levels up through friendship, right? I, uh, 'befriended' my dear pokemon by catching a new one in a luxury ball, forcing a soothe bell into it's hands, turning on the befriending power and force feeding it vitamin until it evolved. Now that we're friends, it's back into the box for you.

I am not a good person.

http://laughingbear.tumblr.com/post/70988661068

Reminds me of this. :p

That's why I release the less desirable Pokemon I get through wonder trade. Saves box space them from a terrible fate.
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
January 29 2014 21:05 GMT
#3727
On January 30 2014 04:44 Antylamon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 03:38 Fazers wrote:
On January 30 2014 01:58 ghost_403 wrote:
34 pokes away from my shiny charm. I've done horrible things in pursuit of my prize. I hit a new low today. Togepi levels up through friendship, right? I, uh, 'befriended' my dear pokemon by catching a new one in a luxury ball, forcing a soothe bell into it's hands, turning on the befriending power and force feeding it vitamin until it evolved. Now that we're friends, it's back into the box for you.

I am not a good person.

http://laughingbear.tumblr.com/post/70988661068

Reminds me of this. :p

That's why I release the less desirable Pokemon I get through wonder trade. Saves box space them from a terrible fate.



I save every poke i get from wonder trade to increase my chances at LottoID contests.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
January 30 2014 00:08 GMT
#3728
On January 30 2014 06:05 Terranasaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 04:44 Antylamon wrote:
On January 30 2014 03:38 Fazers wrote:
On January 30 2014 01:58 ghost_403 wrote:
34 pokes away from my shiny charm. I've done horrible things in pursuit of my prize. I hit a new low today. Togepi levels up through friendship, right? I, uh, 'befriended' my dear pokemon by catching a new one in a luxury ball, forcing a soothe bell into it's hands, turning on the befriending power and force feeding it vitamin until it evolved. Now that we're friends, it's back into the box for you.

I am not a good person.

http://laughingbear.tumblr.com/post/70988661068

Reminds me of this. :p

That's why I release the less desirable Pokemon I get through wonder trade. Saves box space them from a terrible fate.



I save every poke i get from wonder trade to increase my chances at LottoID contests.

Doesn't the Lotto ID only look at party Pokemon? Or am I wrong about that?
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 30 2014 00:22 GMT
#3729
On January 30 2014 09:08 Antylamon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 06:05 Terranasaur wrote:
On January 30 2014 04:44 Antylamon wrote:
On January 30 2014 03:38 Fazers wrote:
On January 30 2014 01:58 ghost_403 wrote:
34 pokes away from my shiny charm. I've done horrible things in pursuit of my prize. I hit a new low today. Togepi levels up through friendship, right? I, uh, 'befriended' my dear pokemon by catching a new one in a luxury ball, forcing a soothe bell into it's hands, turning on the befriending power and force feeding it vitamin until it evolved. Now that we're friends, it's back into the box for you.

I am not a good person.

http://laughingbear.tumblr.com/post/70988661068

Reminds me of this. :p

That's why I release the less desirable Pokemon I get through wonder trade. Saves box space them from a terrible fate.



I save every poke i get from wonder trade to increase my chances at LottoID contests.

Doesn't the Lotto ID only look at party Pokemon? Or am I wrong about that?

Nah, it checks the PC too.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 30 2014 01:12 GMT
#3730
The only things from Lotto ID that's worth anything are PP Max and masterballs. Moomoo milk, pp up, and rare candy are all obtainable through global link, which is easily farmed by just wondertrading. Funny how rare candy is worth 250pm while pp up is worth 500, but rare candy is the 2nd prize while pp max and pp up are 3rd and 4th, respectively.
boomer hands
StrangrDangr
Profile Joined March 2011
United States291 Posts
January 30 2014 07:24 GMT
#3731
On January 30 2014 01:58 ghost_403 wrote:
34 pokes away from my shiny charm. I've done horrible things in pursuit of my prize. I hit a new low today. Togepi levels up through friendship, right? I, uh, 'befriended' my dear pokemon by catching a new one in a luxury ball, forcing a soothe bell into it's hands, turning on the befriending power and force feeding it vitamin until it evolved. Now that we're friends, it's back into the box for you.

I am not a good person.


I was shooting for a shiny charm for a while, but then I realized cheating is the real shiny charm...
"I'm on four gates, so technically if I don't win there is something wrong with this game." desrow
Zinnwaldite
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1567 Posts
January 30 2014 07:28 GMT
#3732
LottoID contests? What are those?
We promise with a view to hope, but the reason to "accomplish" what we promised would be fear.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 16:20:12
January 30 2014 16:15 GMT
#3733
On January 30 2014 16:28 Zinnwaldite wrote:
LottoID contests? What are those?

In Lumiose City, there's a building on Estival Avenue that allows you to draw a five-digit card once a day; this building can be identified by the woman and boy standing in front of the venue talking about only being able to play the Lotto once a day. The lady you get the card from inside will compare that number sequence with the Trainer ID numbers of all the Pokemon in your party and PC box. If there's a match, you'll get various prizes depending on how many numbers match up with the winning Pokemon and the lotto card. The catch is that the Pokemon ID numbers are compared by starting from the rightmost digit, not the leftmost. For example, if I draw a lotto card with the number 30265, and I have a Pokemon with the ID 30266, that Pokemon wins nothing because the fifth digit on both the card and Pokemon do not match. A Pokemon with the ID 30365 would win the third prize, because the 65 on the end matches with the card.

The Lotto ID can be played once a day, every day, at no cost. You should play as often as you can, because the prizes are quite useful. Having a lot of traded Pokemon in your possession increases the chances of you winning, because there will be more ID combinations to compare to the lotto card.

The prizes are as follows:

No digits match: No prize, but you may find any Pokemon that matches the digits on the card before midnight of that day and you will still be eligible for a prize if you speak with the receptionist again.
One digit matches: Fourth prize, a MooMoo Milk
Two digits match: Third prize, a PP Up
Three digits match: Second prize, a PP Max
Four digits match: First prize, a Rare Candy
All five digits match: Grand prize, a Master Ball
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
January 30 2014 17:34 GMT
#3734
On January 30 2014 16:24 StrangrDangr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 01:58 ghost_403 wrote:
34 pokes away from my shiny charm. I've done horrible things in pursuit of my prize. I hit a new low today. Togepi levels up through friendship, right? I, uh, 'befriended' my dear pokemon by catching a new one in a luxury ball, forcing a soothe bell into it's hands, turning on the befriending power and force feeding it vitamin until it evolved. Now that we're friends, it's back into the box for you.

I am not a good person.


I was shooting for a shiny charm for a while, but then I realized cheating is the real shiny charm...


Say that to my shiny shiny charm.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
January 30 2014 18:18 GMT
#3735
What do you have to do to get the Shiny Charm?
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Sub Zero
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland117 Posts
January 30 2014 18:21 GMT
#3736
On January 31 2014 03:18 Terranasaur wrote:
What do you have to do to get the Shiny Charm?



Catch them all! Except the event exclusives
Jaedong <3 Boxer <3 MMA <3
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
January 30 2014 19:14 GMT
#3737
How is that even possible without Pokebank? I've been trying to get a Latios from the GTS for weeks.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 20:13:52
January 30 2014 20:12 GMT
#3738
On January 31 2014 04:14 Terranasaur wrote:
How is that even possible without Pokebank? I've been trying to get a Latios from the GTS for weeks.

It's not, but Japan has access to Pokébank, so you can still manage it through extensive trading even if you're not in Japan.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
January 30 2014 23:36 GMT
#3739
On January 31 2014 03:18 Terranasaur wrote:
What do you have to do to get the Shiny Charm?


You have to get all 705 pokes available to the general public. Special "event only" pokemon are not required to get the charm.

I did a ton of GTS trading and a lot of grinding through levels and breeding. My advice is to make a list of everything you still need, then start looking for family members on the GTS. It took me something like a week to go from all of them in Kalos to 706 dex entries. (In the process, one redditor gave me a manphy or phione or whatever)

The legendaries were tricky. The key is to realize that there are 'tiers' of legendaries; your Moltres is not just as valuable as Groudon. Reddit took the time to make a guide to tiers, and it matches my experience pretty well. Trade up to the next tier, and then trade around in the tier to get all of the legends there. You're going to have to deposit pokes to get inbetween tiers, but you can do it.
+ Show Spoiler [legendary tiers] +
[image loading]
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
January 31 2014 00:12 GMT
#3740
Therefore you should just clone a top tier legendary and then get everything else.
Jaedong :3
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 379
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36735
Calm 7420
Bisu 2562
Rain 1411
Jaedong 1040
Horang2 606
BeSt 568
Rush 419
Soma 350
Larva 348
[ Show more ]
Stork 325
Light 275
ZerO 199
Zeus 183
Snow 177
Mind 141
Free 113
910 101
Barracks 79
Killer 57
Mong 43
Hyun 42
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 32
Shinee 31
Terrorterran 25
Pusan 23
Bale 23
Rock 21
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8750
XaKoH 427
Counter-Strike
fl0m4207
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes497
Other Games
gofns35196
singsing2313
B2W.Neo800
hiko460
Lowko355
Mlord340
Hui .184
Livibee184
mouzStarbuck170
DeMusliM166
RotterdaM91
ToD68
Mew2King66
QueenE66
Trikslyr66
KnowMe45
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4221
• Jankos2462
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.