• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:55
CEST 15:55
KST 22:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7590 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 180

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 200 Next
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 18:26:32
January 10 2014 18:15 GMT
#3581
[image loading]
wat. Challenge cup so troll

I won this one too...
boomer hands
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 10 2014 18:31 GMT
#3582
no sucker punch gg~
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
January 10 2014 23:30 GMT
#3583
Finally bred a 5IV female protean Froakie. I've been bored at work the last couple of days, and decided to breed for that to pass the time. (It was either that or fry my brain with antenna theory.) Anywhoo, managed to breed 8 4IV protean females in the process. If you're interested in trading for a pair (4IV F+4IV M Timid, HP/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe covered between the two) let me know. Looking for interesting pokes in return ^^
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
HypnoticPoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Singapore291 Posts
January 11 2014 05:28 GMT
#3584
Anyone have a HA riolu with egg moves crunch, bullet punch and vacuum wave? Would love to trade for one
MEOW.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-11 07:25:17
January 11 2014 07:05 GMT
#3585
Can anyone give me tips on my showdown team?

Rotom-M or Moltres is my starter usually depending if the opponent has a politoed/greninja which Scarf Rotom-M will outspeed and kill with Leaf Storm. Slowbro/Togekiss is my Physical/Special defender core which I switch to most of the time. Gardevoir is my mega Pokemon for the STAB Psychic and Moonblast, and may potentially sweep given the opportunity. Zygarde is for walling a Jolteon/electric types as well as sweeping if I can get a Dragon Dance through.

Moltres @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 HP
- Flamethrower
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Defog

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
IVs: 30 HP
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Slack Off
- Thunder Wave

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spd
Calm Nature
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flamethrower
- Roost

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Zygarde @ Lum Berry
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
RuskiPanda
Profile Joined December 2011
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-11 07:50:26
January 11 2014 07:50 GMT
#3586
Anyone have a skarmory with stealth rock off bank (don't care about ivs)? Can trade you a ddance/pursuit jolly larvitar, adamant dratini (no espeed) or something else if you need it.
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
January 11 2014 10:37 GMT
#3587
I never knew Challenge Cup 1v1 existed. That game mode is amazing O_O
Jaedong :3
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-11 18:19:22
January 11 2014 11:02 GMT
#3588
If I delete someone from my Nintendo friend list, do I lose their safari as well ?

edit: Ok, I deleted a bunch of dudes from my Nintendo friend list and lost their safaris. So I guess the answer was yes LOL.
RuskiPanda
Profile Joined December 2011
United States2906 Posts
January 11 2014 20:34 GMT
#3589
On January 11 2014 20:02 BlitzerSC wrote:
If I delete someone from my Nintendo friend list, do I lose their safari as well ?

edit: Ok, I deleted a bunch of dudes from my Nintendo friend list and lost their safaris. So I guess the answer was yes LOL.

On the other hand if they delete you, you still keep their safari (which is nice).
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 11 2014 21:27 GMT
#3590
On January 11 2014 16:05 Bluelightz wrote:
Can anyone give me tips on my showdown team?

Rotom-M or Moltres is my starter usually depending if the opponent has a politoed/greninja which Scarf Rotom-M will outspeed and kill with Leaf Storm. Slowbro/Togekiss is my Physical/Special defender core which I switch to most of the time. Gardevoir is my mega Pokemon for the STAB Psychic and Moonblast, and may potentially sweep given the opportunity. Zygarde is for walling a Jolteon/electric types as well as sweeping if I can get a Dragon Dance through.

For starters, you have one physical attacker. Eviolite Chansey and Blissey will both be huge pains in the ass for you. Rotom-M can burn her, but then you'd be choiced into it and have to switch to zygarde regardless. Since you have double electric moves on Rotom-M though, you can change tbolt into trick, which effectively neuters Chansey/Blissey. Alternatively, you can give Gardevoir Psyshock, which does physical damage. Or do both.

You decided not to bring hazards, which is fine. But then your only method of removing them is Moltres, which takes 49% damage from stealth rocks. What that means is in order to have even a chance at clearing hazards you have to sacrifice a pokemon, because no one is going to let you switch in, defog, and then roost all for free. I suggest switch moltres to a much more reliable defogger. Gliscor, Latios, Mandibuzz, Scizor and Skarmory are all decent choices.

You're obviously looking to get Zygarde set up. The problem with Zygarde is that he simply isn't that fast, nor bulky. Garchomp outdoes almost everything he can do, especially a fast sweeping set. Aura Break isn't a useful ability, either. The only thing that Zygarde can do that Garchomp can't is a coil espeed set. With so many teams focusing primarily on physical attacks and priority, coil and espeed will help tremendously (until a scarfed genesect comes in, then get the hell out).

M-Gardevoir is a really cool pokemon that I absolutely love, but she's rarely going to get an opportunity to set up CM. Consider switching it to Destiny Bond, Will-O-Wisp, Substitute, or Memento. Alternatively, you can try to set some recovery with Pain Split or Wish. Moonblast is pretty cool, because 30% to drop SpA is fairly significant, but in most situations Hyper Voice's extra damage will be worth more.

The only really big thing that you absolutely must fix is still the Moltres defog pick, but aside from that you seem to have a pretty decent team. Play smart and you should win a fair number of matches.
boomer hands
SheaR619
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2399 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-11 22:10:52
January 11 2014 22:10 GMT
#3591
Anyone mind adding me? I am ground type and I did PM Jbright already. Ill be on all day so my third safari pokemon will be open

1005-8505-9459
I may not be the best, but i will be some day...
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-12 18:25:40
January 12 2014 17:18 GMT
#3592
Just lost my 5 games Battle Spot winning streak because my Excadrill missed a 90 accuracy rock slide...
#deservedwin #100percentskill
I hate when this happens. I'm fine with crits and misses in the middle of a match, but not when we both are at our last pokemon and I have the game in the bag ? C'mon...

edit: Why does Rock Slide even have 90 accuracy.
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
January 12 2014 19:43 GMT
#3593
Apparently my 3DS was delivered while I was en tour and I have X waiting for me at home.

Does anyone have an Eevee to spare? I don't care about those secret special stats, I'd just like to have a Gen 1 Pokemon.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 12 2014 19:45 GMT
#3594
Rock is a very powerful attacking type, in fact it has been shown that
special rock attacks are the best overall in the game (hence why they are so scarce probably, the only usable one is power gem which has terrible distribution)

on that same token rock slide and stone edge the only 2 good rock moves have garbage accuracy and aren't reliable.

This is why stealth rocks are so popular, since it is probably the most reliable "rock attack" in the game
I come in for the scraps
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 12 2014 19:55 GMT
#3595
so nintendo is completely silent about pokebank release still. is anyone baffled at how horrible nintendo PR is? I for one will never buy a nintendo product ever again after this display of shithead fuckery.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 12 2014 20:01 GMT
#3596
On January 13 2014 04:43 SixStrings wrote:
Apparently my 3DS was delivered while I was en tour and I have X waiting for me at home.

Does anyone have an Eevee to spare? I don't care about those secret special stats, I'd just like to have a Gen 1 Pokemon.

What eeveelution are you aiming for? I'll give you one with the corresponding nature and ability.
boomer hands
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 12 2014 20:03 GMT
#3597
On January 13 2014 04:55 Coagulation wrote:
so nintendo is completely silent about pokebank release still. is anyone baffled at how horrible nintendo PR is? I for one will never buy a nintendo product ever again after this display of shithead fuckery.

As bad as they may be, I'm still going to cop PokeBank
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 12 2014 20:05 GMT
#3598
it's a shame that they really went down the tubes, because they exemplify the kind of video games I enjoyed before they made everything insanely easy/rehashed. RIP gamecube and N64
I come in for the scraps
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
January 13 2014 00:37 GMT
#3599
On January 13 2014 04:55 Coagulation wrote:
so nintendo is completely silent about pokebank release still. is anyone baffled at how horrible nintendo PR is? I for one will never buy a nintendo product ever again after this display of shithead fuckery.


If you never buy a nintendo anything again, that's cool, as long as you also don't post in a nintendo anything again. I swear all I've seen you do in this thread is whine

I'm enjoying the random team section on showdown way too much lately, tho wtf at some of those sets. Stealth Rock Blissey is probably my favorite thing I've gotten so far.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 00:46 GMT
#3600
thx for that trumpet
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 79
Codebar 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64301
Bisu 3097
FanTaSy 1279
Stork 583
Rush 457
firebathero 237
Snow 237
hero 166
Mind 114
Last 102
[ Show more ]
Free 86
Pusan 73
Sexy 68
Sharp 66
Sea.KH 62
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 42
Bale 37
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Terrorterran 19
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 16
HiyA 15
Rock 14
Noble 13
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6972
Dendi1389
Counter-Strike
byalli1185
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns39776
singsing2479
fl0m2414
Liquid`RaSZi1001
B2W.Neo619
Beastyqt467
Mlord331
Happy286
Khaldor212
Hui .210
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 86
• Dystopia_ 6
• HeavenSC 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV470
League of Legends
• Nemesis3549
• Jankos2979
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1501
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 5m
OSC
9h 5m
Replay Cast
9h 5m
OSC
22h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.