• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8831 users

Path of Exile - Page 1444

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
August 22 2018 22:18 GMT
#28861
RF with the darkness DoT in Delves seems scary lol
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-23 13:42:05
August 23 2018 02:52 GMT
#28862
as long as you have a way to turn off rf you're in great shape - it turns off you start regening huge amounts to offset the degen which seems like it works out nicely. champion with the remove ailments on LL might be worth it.

edit: the downside ofc is once you turn off rf you are no longer doing damage.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
August 23 2018 03:56 GMT
#28863
Yeah that's a good point. Are there typical ways people turn off RF other than Champion? It's something I honestly have very little experience with. Hadn't considered toggling it off for free regen.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-23 07:35:02
August 23 2018 07:34 GMT
#28864
Flasks of dousing turn off RF.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
August 24 2018 08:26 GMT
#28865
Wow, instant casting on supposedly instant skills. Insane QoL change that will be a game changer as well. Detonate Mine not being instant was such a fun killer as well as made it less safe to use. They'll probably need to do something about some skills though, if they let Enduring Cry and Immortal Call as it is, many people will now use that combo due to how stupid good it is.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
August 24 2018 12:02 GMT
#28866
I dont think war cries will fall under this change right? Considering the berserker ascendancy has a node about war cry cast time I kinda doubt it.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
TheTenthDoc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9561 Posts
August 24 2018 13:45 GMT
#28867
Immortal Call also got redacted from the list of instant skills, so it might end up an exception for power reasons.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-24 17:13:00
August 24 2018 17:11 GMT
#28868
That's right TheTenthDoc. I wonder if the "Detonating Mines is instant" passive node will be necessary for instant mine detonation? Or they remove that line. In general chances aren't bad that I'm going to play a miner, should feel awesome now. Just definitely wanting something different if I try that, not Arc / GC. Otherwise some kinda minion build maybe.
Still a bit early to decide, although I don't expect that many changes. Maybe the EE changes are ready now, perhaps some KB/Ele Hit/Inpulsa nerfs and what's also possible is that the skills that got an optical overhaul (Cleave, Ice Nova etc.) will get some buff so that people use them.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-24 18:15:25
August 24 2018 18:12 GMT
#28869
I've decided to play Delve after all. This is first league that gives a real alternative to mapping (filling the atlas has become boring to me) so I don't want to skip that.
I am going to make an elementalist golem summoner (not using new unique amulet), life/mom for defense (I will add Acro/phase if possible) and focus on Delve exploring.
I am again going to focus on only this one character and take it slower this time.
Not sure what to level with and collect currency until I can afford Golem jewels. Self cast Arc?
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
August 24 2018 18:50 GMT
#28870
On August 25 2018 03:12 -Archangel- wrote:
I've decided to play Delve after all. This is first league that gives a real alternative to mapping (filling the atlas has become boring to me) so I don't want to skip that.
I am going to make an elementalist golem summoner (not using new unique amulet), life/mom for defense (I will add Acro/phase if possible) and focus on Delve exploring.
I am again going to focus on only this one character and take it slower this time.
Not sure what to level with and collect currency until I can afford Golem jewels. Self cast Arc?

What about using SRS, Zombies and later perhaps Spectres? If I'm not wrong the spec shouldn't be too different and unlike Arc (which you wouldn't use as self cast if you wanted it easier) you don't need to respec (much).
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-24 19:09:30
August 24 2018 19:09 GMT
#28871
On August 25 2018 03:50 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2018 03:12 -Archangel- wrote:
I've decided to play Delve after all. This is first league that gives a real alternative to mapping (filling the atlas has become boring to me) so I don't want to skip that.
I am going to make an elementalist golem summoner (not using new unique amulet), life/mom for defense (I will add Acro/phase if possible) and focus on Delve exploring.
I am again going to focus on only this one character and take it slower this time.
Not sure what to level with and collect currency until I can afford Golem jewels. Self cast Arc?

What about using SRS, Zombies and later perhaps Spectres? If I'm not wrong the spec shouldn't be too different and unlike Arc (which you wouldn't use as self cast if you wanted it easier) you don't need to respec (much).

But by end of merc lab necro will have all it needs to use those, elementalist has little to buff non golem summons. It would be almost like playing without an ascendancy.
At least golem ascendancy nodes buff self casting a bit.
I don't know.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-24 19:23:33
August 24 2018 19:22 GMT
#28872
On August 25 2018 04:09 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2018 03:50 HolydaKing wrote:
On August 25 2018 03:12 -Archangel- wrote:
I've decided to play Delve after all. This is first league that gives a real alternative to mapping (filling the atlas has become boring to me) so I don't want to skip that.
I am going to make an elementalist golem summoner (not using new unique amulet), life/mom for defense (I will add Acro/phase if possible) and focus on Delve exploring.
I am again going to focus on only this one character and take it slower this time.
Not sure what to level with and collect currency until I can afford Golem jewels. Self cast Arc?

What about using SRS, Zombies and later perhaps Spectres? If I'm not wrong the spec shouldn't be too different and unlike Arc (which you wouldn't use as self cast if you wanted it easier) you don't need to respec (much).

But by end of merc lab necro will have all it needs to use those, elementalist has little to buff non golem summons. It would be almost like playing without an ascendancy.
At least golem ascendancy nodes buff self casting a bit.
I don't know.

I'd think passive points mean more than ascendancy points, unless you don't pick up minion damage. SRS + Zombie should be fine for leveling, even without Ascendancy.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-24 20:12:38
August 24 2018 20:11 GMT
#28873
On August 25 2018 04:22 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2018 04:09 -Archangel- wrote:
On August 25 2018 03:50 HolydaKing wrote:
On August 25 2018 03:12 -Archangel- wrote:
I've decided to play Delve after all. This is first league that gives a real alternative to mapping (filling the atlas has become boring to me) so I don't want to skip that.
I am going to make an elementalist golem summoner (not using new unique amulet), life/mom for defense (I will add Acro/phase if possible) and focus on Delve exploring.
I am again going to focus on only this one character and take it slower this time.
Not sure what to level with and collect currency until I can afford Golem jewels. Self cast Arc?

What about using SRS, Zombies and later perhaps Spectres? If I'm not wrong the spec shouldn't be too different and unlike Arc (which you wouldn't use as self cast if you wanted it easier) you don't need to respec (much).

But by end of merc lab necro will have all it needs to use those, elementalist has little to buff non golem summons. It would be almost like playing without an ascendancy.
At least golem ascendancy nodes buff self casting a bit.
I don't know.

I'd think passive points mean more than ascendancy points, unless you don't pick up minion damage. SRS + Zombie should be fine for leveling, even without Ascendancy.

When I did my ssf skeleton necro in bestiary I leveled with zombie+ srs until I finished cruel lab and it was neither smooth or fun leveling.
Srs are kind of crap now.
Doing it again with worse ascendancy might be even more problematic. But maybe I just should not care to level fast so it will be OK.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
August 24 2018 21:46 GMT
#28874
On August 25 2018 05:11 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2018 04:22 HolydaKing wrote:
On August 25 2018 04:09 -Archangel- wrote:
On August 25 2018 03:50 HolydaKing wrote:
On August 25 2018 03:12 -Archangel- wrote:
I've decided to play Delve after all. This is first league that gives a real alternative to mapping (filling the atlas has become boring to me) so I don't want to skip that.
I am going to make an elementalist golem summoner (not using new unique amulet), life/mom for defense (I will add Acro/phase if possible) and focus on Delve exploring.
I am again going to focus on only this one character and take it slower this time.
Not sure what to level with and collect currency until I can afford Golem jewels. Self cast Arc?

What about using SRS, Zombies and later perhaps Spectres? If I'm not wrong the spec shouldn't be too different and unlike Arc (which you wouldn't use as self cast if you wanted it easier) you don't need to respec (much).

But by end of merc lab necro will have all it needs to use those, elementalist has little to buff non golem summons. It would be almost like playing without an ascendancy.
At least golem ascendancy nodes buff self casting a bit.
I don't know.

I'd think passive points mean more than ascendancy points, unless you don't pick up minion damage. SRS + Zombie should be fine for leveling, even without Ascendancy.

When I did my ssf skeleton necro in bestiary I leveled with zombie+ srs until I finished cruel lab and it was neither smooth or fun leveling.
Srs are kind of crap now.
Doing it again with worse ascendancy might be even more problematic. But maybe I just should not care to level fast so it will be OK.

Did you do the +1 fire recipe on a 3L wand? With that they should be alright. But it's nothing for speed running of course, but you won't be able to do that anyway if you pick golem ascendancy and don't pick up quite a bit spell dmg nodes.
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-24 22:18:13
August 24 2018 22:15 GMT
#28875
Instant Phase Run hype! Minimap icons & beams will take a little getting used to, but nice QoL change.

For those who've spent time running the Lab after the 3.0 changes, what's the deal with Lab-only uniques in the post-Intricate Lockbox era? I can find out info on Death's Door (was Uber only in both eras), but I'm curious about which lab difficulties Izaro's Turmoil can drop in currently (and it can now drop from any mob/chest in the lab, right?).
Thinking about going SSF for Delve (WI Scion) - if you're in SSF and not trying to get a particular helm enchant, Merc vs Uber will see you lose out on ... map chests & Death's Door? Quality gem chests and sac frags drop in Merc, right? No useful info on the wiki, and while there's an abundance of "loot from [x] uber lab" threads on the official forums/Reddit, I can't find an equiv for Merc.

Edit: Huh, Herald of Agony:

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
Quateras
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany867 Posts
August 25 2018 07:45 GMT
#28876
On August 25 2018 03:12 -Archangel- wrote:
I've decided to play Delve after all. This is first league that gives a real alternative to mapping (filling the atlas has become boring to me) so I don't want to skip that.
I am going to make an elementalist golem summoner (not using new unique amulet), life/mom for defense (I will add Acro/phase if possible) and focus on Delve exploring.
I am again going to focus on only this one character and take it slower this time.
Not sure what to level with and collect currency until I can afford Golem jewels. Self cast Arc?


Honestly you can play Golemancer itself without the jewels even.
Ascendancy Golem + Clayshaper is good enough to get things going.

I tested it some leagues ago without the primordial ones, and it was able to clear lowtier maps pretty comfortably.
(If you plan to go elementalist)
"If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost."
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
August 25 2018 16:30 GMT
#28877
On August 25 2018 16:45 Quateras wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2018 03:12 -Archangel- wrote:
I've decided to play Delve after all. This is first league that gives a real alternative to mapping (filling the atlas has become boring to me) so I don't want to skip that.
I am going to make an elementalist golem summoner (not using new unique amulet), life/mom for defense (I will add Acro/phase if possible) and focus on Delve exploring.
I am again going to focus on only this one character and take it slower this time.
Not sure what to level with and collect currency until I can afford Golem jewels. Self cast Arc?


Honestly you can play Golemancer itself without the jewels even.
Ascendancy Golem + Clayshaper is good enough to get things going.

I tested it some leagues ago without the primordial ones, and it was able to clear lowtier maps pretty comfortably.
(If you plan to go elementalist)

I guess I will try to do something like that and maybe combine them with few spectre or something and use all my money to get the aggressive primordial jewel first.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
August 27 2018 06:34 GMT
#28878
Welp, custom item filter sounds on top of the icons? Damn.

Finally a reason to be hyped!
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
August 27 2018 16:41 GMT
#28879
the QOL/ interface updates this patch seem like they're taking PoE into solid triple AAA game quality. the content has always been top tier, but these clean up a pretty notable weakness.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
August 27 2018 20:25 GMT
#28880
Uber Elder down IHC, first overall uber elder attempt. GOOD SHIT, ready to delve.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Prev 1 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss575
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister880
JimRising 479
Happy336
KnowMe50
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick441
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt401
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur355
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 46m
Patches Events
7h 46m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.