• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:13
CEST 14:13
KST 21:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8306 users

Path of Exile - Page 1446

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-30 01:08:02
August 30 2018 01:04 GMT
#28901
On August 30 2018 00:42 bo1b wrote:
Caustic arrow is absurd in every single way, kinetic blast mechanic with good single target? Sign me up. Full abyss gear with a good bow and as many phys bow + life abyss jewels for 7k+ hp and excellent damage.

Pathfinder vs Champion is what I'm unsure about. Since they're reasonably close in damage I might just go Champion. You lose the increased AoE and the lower virulence disappearance but eh, fortify ftw. 8k+ life should be reasonable with Kaom's as usual.

I'm also trying really hard to make a nice LL Guardian Summoner/Melee hybrid to work but it's all a bit iffy. It should be possible though.

Worst case I'll do either Glad or RF for my 2nd char to dive deeper into the darkest dungeons.

...Gunde? Lag? Are you guys going to be around at all this league? I think Echelon is dead so HC is starting to get a bit lonely at leaguestarts. ;;


On August 29 2018 22:23 Alur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2018 13:48 r.Evo wrote:
Hmmm...

Lightning and Fire Trap got buffed, interesting.

The new minion clusters sound pretty bonkers at a glance, including a passive that gives the scourge bonus to you via the passive tree. There's gotta be bullshit builds just with that one notable, maybe even as a guardian. Guardian summoner in general could be funny.

I hope we can get the gem info before launch, the buff to Caustic Arrow is still insane. Currently 765 dmg/s and 4.8s duration, after the patch 1714.8 dmg/s and 2s duration at lvl 20.

e: Path of building is updated for the passive tree, we won't get the gems and whatnot before the GGPK file is out though - aka prolly a few hours before launch.

Unrelated: People on reddit are saying spectre levels in delve will cap at max map level. But I have yet to see a GGG source on it, and the FAQ could easily be interpreted as lvl 100 spectres being possible, does anyone here know what's up?

...which people on reddit? If Spectres cap at 84 then that'd kind of defeat the point of playing them at all. If they cap at 100 then GGG is screwed because stuff like Shaper will be pretty much instakilled. I understood it as them not having a cap apart from gem level as usual.

The main question for summoners is survivability imo, block got gutted pretty hard. Sure you have 9k life or more but your defense is a bit thin unless you manage to get a Guardian to work.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-30 02:42:41
August 30 2018 02:40 GMT
#28902
Occultist bv could be godlike for delves too.

I think pathfinder is far superior to champion, flasks are op. I also think non crit is the way to go for ca. In all honesty pathfinder with mom is really appealing to me.

Rofl just looked at the gems, ca does base 70% more damage than ed and has an inbuilt shotgun effect.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-30 06:22:32
August 30 2018 05:54 GMT
#28903
On August 30 2018 09:30 Haasts wrote:
ZiggyD has a video showcasing a bunch of the new Guardian summoner stuff, HolydaKing. Quite a different vibe to a Necro summoner - curious to see how it does in maps with a bunch of minion speed.

Also, looking for advice from people who've played SSF before - if you're looking to target-farm not-too-rare divination cards for build-specific uniques, is it better to do it while levelling or wait until endgame?

e.g., I could try and farm up The Incantation ~17-27 in A2 Western Forest, ~48-58 in A6 Western Forest or wait until T3 Burial Chambers; ditto A Mother's Parting Gift in A3 Imperial Gardens ~30-40 or A8 High Gardens ~58-whenever.

Holy moly, both of the sentinels are slow af (only compared to other PoE skills ofc). Although the charge kinda helps the Sentinels of Dominance. But I definitely would skip Herald of Purity and the 4 Sentinels of Purity (which require active self killing) and go for the other old summons instead.

Realistically, I'll probably go with SRS instead, they gotta be real strong now with more minion dmg + accuracy and Victario's Charity.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
August 30 2018 06:16 GMT
#28904
On August 30 2018 10:04 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2018 00:42 bo1b wrote:
Caustic arrow is absurd in every single way, kinetic blast mechanic with good single target? Sign me up. Full abyss gear with a good bow and as many phys bow + life abyss jewels for 7k+ hp and excellent damage.

Pathfinder vs Champion is what I'm unsure about. Since they're reasonably close in damage I might just go Champion. You lose the increased AoE and the lower virulence disappearance but eh, fortify ftw. 8k+ life should be reasonable with Kaom's as usual.

I'm also trying really hard to make a nice LL Guardian Summoner/Melee hybrid to work but it's all a bit iffy. It should be possible though.

Worst case I'll do either Glad or RF for my 2nd char to dive deeper into the darkest dungeons.

...Gunde? Lag? Are you guys going to be around at all this league? I think Echelon is dead so HC is starting to get a bit lonely at leaguestarts. ;;


Show nested quote +
On August 29 2018 22:23 Alur wrote:
On August 29 2018 13:48 r.Evo wrote:
Hmmm...

Lightning and Fire Trap got buffed, interesting.

The new minion clusters sound pretty bonkers at a glance, including a passive that gives the scourge bonus to you via the passive tree. There's gotta be bullshit builds just with that one notable, maybe even as a guardian. Guardian summoner in general could be funny.

I hope we can get the gem info before launch, the buff to Caustic Arrow is still insane. Currently 765 dmg/s and 4.8s duration, after the patch 1714.8 dmg/s and 2s duration at lvl 20.

e: Path of building is updated for the passive tree, we won't get the gems and whatnot before the GGPK file is out though - aka prolly a few hours before launch.

Unrelated: People on reddit are saying spectre levels in delve will cap at max map level. But I have yet to see a GGG source on it, and the FAQ could easily be interpreted as lvl 100 spectres being possible, does anyone here know what's up?

...which people on reddit? If Spectres cap at 84 then that'd kind of defeat the point of playing them at all. If they cap at 100 then GGG is screwed because stuff like Shaper will be pretty much instakilled. I understood it as them not having a cap apart from gem level as usual.

The main question for summoners is survivability imo, block got gutted pretty hard. Sure you have 9k life or more but your defense is a bit thin unless you manage to get a Guardian to work.


Random people.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/97dy9e/delve_frequently_asked_questions/e47sq7b/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9au5t9/questions_thread_august_28_2018/e4zm62r/

Only spell block got rekt, but you can still get 50ish as a summoner without crazy investment.


AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
August 30 2018 13:16 GMT
#28905
I think I am going to use this Smite, Herald of Purity and Holy Relic and Zombies/Skeletons to level up until my Flame Golems are ready. Seems more fun and better than spamming SRS.

Also that new amulet + a bunch of Stone Golems might be fun for a whacky Golem character. Too bad Holy Relic does not work with that amulet.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-30 15:33:49
August 30 2018 14:57 GMT
#28906
I wonder if you can use Smite + Brutality so that you don't apply EE with it? I think no, since it got an area effect that I can't imagine to not deal lightning dmg. Else it might be a nice dmg boost against tough stuff in a build I created if you apply EE with a fire spell / attack.

edit: It will most probably work, since it works with Lightning Strike and the current Static Strike. That's pretty nice although it adds extra micromanagement. A bit too much if I think about it, you'll need to use it as often as Offerings as Necro I guess.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 30 2018 15:31 GMT
#28907
Assuming you overcap block, does the shaper mod "Gain x% of block chance as spell block" work for more than the 75%?
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
August 30 2018 15:39 GMT
#28908
I thought all sources of spell block are now flat increases rather than conversion (except for glad)
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 30 2018 16:05 GMT
#28909
Oh? I haven't read all the patch notes I confess. I knew they nerfed it, just assumed they left shaper affixes in place.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
August 30 2018 17:04 GMT
#28910
I wonder if Smite can be used with Generosity? It got the aura tag after all. I'll definitely try that.
LagLovah
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada552 Posts
August 30 2018 20:12 GMT
#28911
On August 30 2018 10:04 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2018 00:42 bo1b wrote:
Caustic arrow is absurd in every single way, kinetic blast mechanic with good single target? Sign me up. Full abyss gear with a good bow and as many phys bow + life abyss jewels for 7k+ hp and excellent damage.

Pathfinder vs Champion is what I'm unsure about. Since they're reasonably close in damage I might just go Champion. You lose the increased AoE and the lower virulence disappearance but eh, fortify ftw. 8k+ life should be reasonable with Kaom's as usual.

I'm also trying really hard to make a nice LL Guardian Summoner/Melee hybrid to work but it's all a bit iffy. It should be possible though.

Worst case I'll do either Glad or RF for my 2nd char to dive deeper into the darkest dungeons.

...Gunde? Lag? Are you guys going to be around at all this league? I think Echelon is dead so HC is starting to get a bit lonely at leaguestarts. ;;


Show nested quote +
On August 29 2018 22:23 Alur wrote:
On August 29 2018 13:48 r.Evo wrote:
Hmmm...

Lightning and Fire Trap got buffed, interesting.

The new minion clusters sound pretty bonkers at a glance, including a passive that gives the scourge bonus to you via the passive tree. There's gotta be bullshit builds just with that one notable, maybe even as a guardian. Guardian summoner in general could be funny.

I hope we can get the gem info before launch, the buff to Caustic Arrow is still insane. Currently 765 dmg/s and 4.8s duration, after the patch 1714.8 dmg/s and 2s duration at lvl 20.

e: Path of building is updated for the passive tree, we won't get the gems and whatnot before the GGPK file is out though - aka prolly a few hours before launch.

Unrelated: People on reddit are saying spectre levels in delve will cap at max map level. But I have yet to see a GGG source on it, and the FAQ could easily be interpreted as lvl 100 spectres being possible, does anyone here know what's up?

...which people on reddit? If Spectres cap at 84 then that'd kind of defeat the point of playing them at all. If they cap at 100 then GGG is screwed because stuff like Shaper will be pretty much instakilled. I understood it as them not having a cap apart from gem level as usual.

The main question for summoners is survivability imo, block got gutted pretty hard. Sure you have 9k life or more but your defense is a bit thin unless you manage to get a Guardian to work.



I am indeed going to be here for league start this time, took the day off work.
I was thinking about occultist CA, was watching waggle put something together and it uses the minion notable to help scale the cloud. Seemed interesting. Will actually be playing the full HC league this time around, the SSF was fun for a bit but got burned out with some bad RNG.
rSLagLovah on NA xSixLagLovah on Kr
Faeny
Profile Joined January 2015
647 Posts
August 31 2018 00:51 GMT
#28912
Besides the new skills, the passive tree changes are big boost to summoners, you can get a lot more minion dmg without having to resort to jewels. Arc traps will be weaker but probably still prevalent I think, unless trap throwing speed was completely shafted. I'm going to give skeletons a try.

Might play some of the new chaos bow stuff after.
SKT hwaiting! RIP TL, TiP
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
August 31 2018 03:51 GMT
#28913
On August 31 2018 05:12 LagLovah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2018 10:04 r.Evo wrote:
On August 30 2018 00:42 bo1b wrote:
Caustic arrow is absurd in every single way, kinetic blast mechanic with good single target? Sign me up. Full abyss gear with a good bow and as many phys bow + life abyss jewels for 7k+ hp and excellent damage.

Pathfinder vs Champion is what I'm unsure about. Since they're reasonably close in damage I might just go Champion. You lose the increased AoE and the lower virulence disappearance but eh, fortify ftw. 8k+ life should be reasonable with Kaom's as usual.

I'm also trying really hard to make a nice LL Guardian Summoner/Melee hybrid to work but it's all a bit iffy. It should be possible though.

Worst case I'll do either Glad or RF for my 2nd char to dive deeper into the darkest dungeons.

...Gunde? Lag? Are you guys going to be around at all this league? I think Echelon is dead so HC is starting to get a bit lonely at leaguestarts. ;;


On August 29 2018 22:23 Alur wrote:
On August 29 2018 13:48 r.Evo wrote:
Hmmm...

Lightning and Fire Trap got buffed, interesting.

The new minion clusters sound pretty bonkers at a glance, including a passive that gives the scourge bonus to you via the passive tree. There's gotta be bullshit builds just with that one notable, maybe even as a guardian. Guardian summoner in general could be funny.

I hope we can get the gem info before launch, the buff to Caustic Arrow is still insane. Currently 765 dmg/s and 4.8s duration, after the patch 1714.8 dmg/s and 2s duration at lvl 20.

e: Path of building is updated for the passive tree, we won't get the gems and whatnot before the GGPK file is out though - aka prolly a few hours before launch.

Unrelated: People on reddit are saying spectre levels in delve will cap at max map level. But I have yet to see a GGG source on it, and the FAQ could easily be interpreted as lvl 100 spectres being possible, does anyone here know what's up?

...which people on reddit? If Spectres cap at 84 then that'd kind of defeat the point of playing them at all. If they cap at 100 then GGG is screwed because stuff like Shaper will be pretty much instakilled. I understood it as them not having a cap apart from gem level as usual.

The main question for summoners is survivability imo, block got gutted pretty hard. Sure you have 9k life or more but your defense is a bit thin unless you manage to get a Guardian to work.



I am indeed going to be here for league start this time, took the day off work.
I was thinking about occultist CA, was watching waggle put something together and it uses the minion notable to help scale the cloud. Seemed interesting. Will actually be playing the full HC league this time around, the SSF was fun for a bit but got burned out with some bad RNG.

Awesome! I'll be around an hour or two early as usual, we'll see.

Still unsure build wise tbh. CA Pathfinder/some Templar that respecs into LL RF/VD Inquisitor.

CA seems to top out around 400k dps for Pathfinder with just the cloud plus whatever your herald spider of doomfuckdeath does, the item progression would be super smooth though. Porcupine cards, essence for +2 bow gems, 6L done within 24h of the league easily.

...then I look at VD with an easy 100k per ball and am wondering why it's still even a thing.

Bit unsure, judging from Ziggys video the herald minion did like 10x his damage when it comes to singletarget, so all in all it might be insanely good. =P
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-31 08:36:53
August 31 2018 07:33 GMT
#28914
That new Static Strike looks fracking sweet. Now I am really considering switching my league starter for a Static Strike Trickster with Touch of Anguish and a stat stick (if skill will not be using both hands to attack) or a shield.
I would use abyss body armor and stack flat elemental jewels. Skill has base damage of 145% so that works well with flat damage. That armor lets me use any element and get same amount of pen which would make buying those jewels a much easier practice. Also good with MoM. Wrath in Essence Worm, acrobatics and phase acrobatics. Maybe even that new amulet (Aul's Uprising) that gives free Wrath and then Anger in Essence Worm.

But I would need a PoB update with new Static Strike updated before I can be sure the numbers would let me access end game.

EDIT: seems wording on Static Strike skill gem does not specify main hand so it probably uses both.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
August 31 2018 07:38 GMT
#28915
[image loading]
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-31 08:42:13
August 31 2018 08:40 GMT
#28916
Well, the new Static Strike will be OP like many things are if you add in Inpulsa (gotta be completely insane for clearing, especially fun with Mjölner), but still good otherwise. Except for killing bosses without great gear I suppose, since it's not possible to use stat sticks with it.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
August 31 2018 09:14 GMT
#28917
On August 31 2018 16:38 Alur wrote:
[image loading]

Thanks for digging deeper (ha), that's... an interesting answer.

So basically increases in difficulty past lvl84 are done via something that's not straight up monster/zone level. Kinda curious what exactly it's going to be.

Regarding Smite btw I think some good old Scion Elementalist/Slayer could be super decent.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-31 09:40:08
August 31 2018 09:38 GMT
#28918
I wonder if delve spectres will inherit the difficulty increases past lvl84, like if the game technically just makes a new monster category for each additional depth, so that it would carry over. Or if it's a map style modifier that your spectres would lose upon being re summoned.

It's most likely the second option so that spectre builds can't completely trivialize existing game content with insane spectres.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-31 09:42:04
August 31 2018 09:39 GMT
#28919
wew double post
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Faeny
Profile Joined January 2015
647 Posts
August 31 2018 09:42 GMT
#28920
Super dumb idea time, someone talk me out of this/help me refine this.

Now that we have a whole bunch of minion damage on the tree as well as minion damage applies to you (as global damage)...
What if I combine attacks, spells, and minions into one single build?
Ele Hit in a frostferno, VD/unearth/spirit offering in poet's pens, and 6L spectres in a chest, while running necromancer?
SKT hwaiting! RIP TL, TiP
Prev 1 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 826
RotterdaM360
SteadfastSC151
TKL 147
Rex98
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 360
ByuN 238
SteadfastSC 151
TKL 147
Rex 98
Codebar 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32913
Shuttle 1707
Bisu 723
Jaedong 670
Horang2 527
Mong 366
Soulkey 307
actioN 272
Stork 264
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
firebathero 231
BeSt 202
Larva 201
Soma 189
EffOrt 139
Last 132
Rush 118
Zeus 115
Snow 105
ZerO 98
Free 77
Pusan 74
910 74
Hyun 70
Sexy 68
Mind 67
PianO 61
Shine 49
Sharp 45
hero 41
Shinee 33
Bale 23
JYJ 22
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sacsri 15
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
scan(afreeca) 15
yabsab 15
Noble 8
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc1091
Dendi742
canceldota75
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1251
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King210
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes409
Other Games
gofns63569
singsing2191
Lowko278
DeMusliM208
B2W.Neo207
Pyrionflax174
Livibee149
hiko47
QueenE38
Trikslyr29
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 503
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Jankos1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur451
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 47m
The PondCast
21h 47m
INu's Battles
22h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.