• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:21
CEST 19:21
KST 02:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9583 users

Path of Exile - Page 1448

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
September 03 2018 03:18 GMT
#28941
As a PSA, walls can be in any goddamn direction from a hidden tile.

In the case I just had the wall was just north of the currency spot right there, even though it was right between two nodes in the first place:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


tl;dr: It's only worth to go looking for them if it's some juicy stuff, not a random normal room.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10961 Posts
September 03 2018 10:12 GMT
#28942
Can anyone link to a decent/cheap CA Occultis build?
I'just level 50 atm but using CA instead of ED/Blight feels like i'm gimping myself.

I might also just go abyssal cry/blight/tricurse and see how that feels.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
September 03 2018 10:33 GMT
#28943
On September 03 2018 19:12 Velr wrote:
Can anyone link to a decent/cheap CA Occultis build?
I'just level 50 atm but using CA instead of ED/Blight feels like i'm gimping myself.

I might also just go abyssal cry/blight/tricurse and see how that feels.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Occultist&skill=Caustic-Arrow

Pick a few of the top ones and copy them into your PoB and check them out.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-03 11:45:08
September 03 2018 11:17 GMT
#28944
I'm pondering what unique chestpiece to use on my mom arc trapper (ssfhc). The options are tinkerskin, loreweave, cloak of defiance or shaped chest. Initially I was leaning towards loreweave, but with tinkerskin I could easily have a 1,5k es buffer that would be refilling from the tinkerskin procs. Although with tinkerskin I'd spec out of chain reaction and to for trigger aoe in order to get more heals.

Edit: With loreweave I'd use a rare life/mana/dmg shield, with the others I'd run Ahn's or Saffels
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
September 03 2018 11:47 GMT
#28945
Initially I was leaning towards loreweave, but with tinkerskin I could easily have a 1,5k es buffer that would be refilling from the tinkerskin procs. Although with tinkerskin I'd spec out of chain reaction and to for trigger aoe in order to get more heals.

That's what I did last league, for general mapping I think it's great. I did end up swapping to Loreweave since it made ele bosses (like the Incursion guy) so much safer though.

If the question is what to 6L, I'd take the Loreweave. If you have Divines around that is.

5L the Tinkerskin while you work on a 6L Loreweave?
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10961 Posts
September 03 2018 12:07 GMT
#28946
On September 03 2018 20:17 Alur wrote:
I'm pondering what unique chestpiece to use on my mom arc trapper (ssfhc). The options are tinkerskin, loreweave, cloak of defiance or shaped chest. Initially I was leaning towards loreweave, but with tinkerskin I could easily have a 1,5k es buffer that would be refilling from the tinkerskin procs. Although with tinkerskin I'd spec out of chain reaction and to for trigger aoe in order to get more heals.

Edit: With loreweave I'd use a rare life/mana/dmg shield, with the others I'd run Ahn's or Saffels


Why not go Eldritch Battery with Tinkerskin? No ES but constantly full Mana for Mom or 100% reserved Mana whiteout it.

Thanks for the planner links
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
September 03 2018 13:35 GMT
#28947
EB is less safe and will always have lower ehp than mom + es. More dmg due to being able to use wrath but I don't think it's worth it, especially when I could try to acquire an essence worm.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
September 03 2018 16:12 GMT
#28948
TS Info for those who were asking:

+ Show Spoiler +

server: teamspeak-de01fn.typefrag.com:5885
PW: evopls
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
LagLovah
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada552 Posts
September 04 2018 05:34 GMT
#28949
For anyone who hasn't seen this yet.. in regards to the vaal stair bug:

Yeah, we're aware of this. It will be fixed soon, just not in the very next patch probably.

It happens when you have both complete and incomplete stairs in the same instance. So if you can stockpile enough sulphite and do them all together, you can workaround this bug for now (I realize this is not always possible, depending on layout).
rSLagLovah on NA xSixLagLovah on Kr
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
September 04 2018 19:03 GMT
#28950
Alright, time to start taking bets: When should I sell my ex this league? They got to about 140c in Bestiary, but I'm not sure yet what the important economic differences are this league:
  • Jewelry rooms in temple made chaos recipe really easy last league, but maybe jewelry Delve nodes do the same thing?
  • New Zana mods are much nicer than her old stuff, but the useful ones aren't very expensive (the "shaped version" one is only 2c).
  • Delve mods are good - will that increase demand for exalts for crafting?
  • How relevant are those "vendor for more than usual" fossils?

I'll probably wait too long and sell at 75% of peak again like a chump.

---

In other news, my silly Null's memebuild is performing far above expectations. Clearspeed is pretty average, but it it's quite tanky despite only having 4k life (I have ~1500 ES that's sustained with spammed Spirit Offering, Vaal Discipline, and Soul Strike recharge), the single target damage is great, and attacking with it feels super crunchy with the cast-on-kill offering explosions.

Might make a guide if it doesn't fall off a cliff in red maps.
Joni_
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany355 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-05 16:14:21
September 05 2018 13:08 GMT
#28951
On September 04 2018 14:34 LagLovah wrote:
For anyone who hasn't seen this yet.. in regards to the vaal stair bug:

Yeah, we're aware of this. It will be fixed soon, just not in the very next patch probably.

It happens when you have both complete and incomplete stairs in the same instance. So if you can stockpile enough sulphite and do them all together, you can workaround this bug for now (I realize this is not always possible, depending on layout).

Well, this workaround doesnt really work, even when you expect it to work. I just wasted two chambers because the first one wouldnt open, so after reading this, I started the delve towards the second chamber, which didnt open either. On the way to the third (and last) chamber, a new instance opened up.

Or is there a way to know a priori whether a delve towards a new destination will remain in the same instance?

€dit: A friend of mine just experienced the issue with two out of two chambers (so he's fairly certain there were no more vaal chambers in the instance at all).... So I'm not sure if this explanation covers all cases.
---------

Im having trouble pricechecking this amulet, that I found:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Im not even sure what build exactly would be dex starved enough to warrant it, but since it can still roll max ES% (or any other Prefix for that matter...), I guess it should have its uses. Any tips on how to price items like that?


Aside from that Delve is going quite decently for me, but there are basically no mapdrops for me somehow. At least my BV Scion is doing great in Delves. :D
Broetchenholer
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1967 Posts
September 05 2018 17:05 GMT
#28952
Hey guys, maybe you can help me with a "theme" char i am currently trying. In HC. Because i like pain. I have played a few hours with the new smite melee summoner guardian build which is pretty easy bt i felt kinda boring ad everybody is probbly doing that right now. I also died. So i wanted to see what i can get if i use the same minion nodes but as a necromancer. In theory, should be easy enough, you have the cast speed and the damage from the minion nodes and the ascendancy, so you should be able to dish out some serious pain with it while still being ridiculously safe due to minions.

I now finished act 7 but i can't really find a suitable playstyle. Problem is, those minions do not need help. I am currently using

zombies+ ancestral call+ minion damage+ melee damage + summon phantasm

and

SRS + immolate+ minion damage+ melee splash

+ flesh offering, chaos golem, vall skeletons and 2 spectres that curse flameabilty.

This clears everything on its own due to a Mark of the red Covenant.

This means every melts at my current level. My 5 link flameblast chest is not even being used because everything dies before i have channeled it. It was kinda the same with the smite-guardian,either i was doing damage or the minions did. It was never really both except for events. Before the Mark of the Red Covenant dropped, i wanted to go cast on channeling with SRS and Flameblast or maybe Incinerate/Scorching ray but they suffer from the same problems. Scorching rays damage seems to be too low to be efficient as a "main" spell and Incinerate simply does not feel as good, dunno why. The idea was to give all my minions immolate and be the master of the Burning ones, but i can'tseem to make it work. Anybody got a good inspiration how this would work better?
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
September 05 2018 17:09 GMT
#28953
Is there an interaction between minions + ancestral call that I don't know about?
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
September 05 2018 17:58 GMT
#28954
i think zombie slam works with it.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
ThaddeusK
Profile Joined July 2008
United States233 Posts
September 05 2018 18:24 GMT
#28955
the gem text says it doesn't work on minion's skills, could be bugged tho I havn't tested it myself.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 05 2018 18:30 GMT
#28956
On September 06 2018 03:24 ThaddeusK wrote:
the gem text says it doesn't work on minion's skills, could be bugged tho I havn't tested it myself.

I tested it just now, doesn't seem any different. It'll probably just give the less damage.
Joni_
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany355 Posts
September 05 2018 19:33 GMT
#28957
So after reading Evo's earlier post, I guess I will have to do a lot of delving to find this damn wall....

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Does anyone have an idea of what Perospero's Deposit contains? It sounds mystical and everything, but if it's just some junk, I wouldnt really want to run around in the darkness for too long..

Broetchenholer
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1967 Posts
September 05 2018 21:36 GMT
#28958
On September 06 2018 02:09 Duka08 wrote:
Is there an interaction between minions + ancestral call that I don't know about?


Oh yeah, don't know how Ancestral Call slipped in there, it's a 4link, so obvously only minion+ melee damage + summon phantasm. I still don't know how to play this, i could simply drop SRS from the build entirely butthey are actually really important in my opinion to reach the backline and the casters in any summon build i have played so far. And even without SRS the raw damage that the summons can provide is so much higher then what the player could do with those damage boosts. It feels like the guardian is only feeling more useful because he gets the first hit in compared to the minions. If the player is not moving fast to clear trash and get some place, the minions don't need any help as well. As the caster this is different because i am playing much slower and give them time to get close to the enemy.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-05 22:09:36
September 05 2018 22:07 GMT
#28959
On September 06 2018 04:33 Joni_ wrote:
So after reading Evo's earlier post, I guess I will have to do a lot of delving to find this damn wall....

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Does anyone have an idea of what Perospero's Deposit contains? It sounds mystical and everything, but if it's just some junk, I wouldnt really want to run around in the darkness for too long..

I found the "rule of two" that was posted on reddit (no single node can have only two connections) to be awesome for finding hidden walls.

My guess would be that node is connected to from the left, but we can't fully see that area yet. It's either that or from the armour node just north of it.

Perospero sounds like Perandus? Go get it. Assume that all nodes either have 1 or 3 connections and you'll find it quickly.

(There are exceptions, e.g. a tile connected to just one room can be connected to two hidden rooms, turning it into one that is connected to 3 in the end. 4 connections are also possible but I've found that to be an edge case so far.)

On another note:
Azurite and Delve Upgrades are now shared across all of your characters in the same league. When you log into a character for the first time after this patch, it will merge its Azurite and Upgrades into the total for the league.

Yessss....!
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-06 03:37:45
September 06 2018 03:37 GMT
#28960
For anyone playing SSF, freshly from reddit. You can force specific maps by combining the "reroll as a random map of the same tier" with putting in a Divine Vessel. It will only open (and consume the currency) when it hits a map with which the vessel can be used:

The list of maps that can be forced this way is this:

+ Show Spoiler +
Tier 5: Conservatory, Spider Lair, Maze, Toxic Sewer

Tier 6: Atoll, Cemetery, Fields

Tier 8: Infested Valley

Tier 9: Moon Temple, Temple

Tier 10: Siege

Tier 11: Lair

Tier 12: Torture Chamber, Summit

Tier 13: Park, Terrace, Desert Spring

Tier 14: Dig

Tier 15: Reef, Sunken City
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Prev 1 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 261
ProTech153
UpATreeSC 115
BRAT_OK 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3697
Bisu 1880
Soulkey 1103
EffOrt 677
Mini 408
Larva 362
Horang2 243
ZerO 222
Dewaltoss 162
actioN 157
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 149
Mind 83
hero 81
Sharp 71
sorry 63
Shinee 59
Sea.KH 51
Barracks 37
Trap 25
Bale 24
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 17
Rock 13
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6092
Dendi1405
XaKoH 395
420jenkins329
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m4723
x6flipin711
pashabiceps705
Fnx 642
edward22
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu279
Other Games
Grubby1720
Liquid`RaSZi1472
FrodaN639
XBOCT251
Livibee174
TKL 134
C9.Mang0111
QueenE86
Mew2King42
RotterdaM26
ZerO(Twitch)22
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 63
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV765
League of Legends
• Nemesis3432
• TFBlade720
Other Games
• Shiphtur560
• imaqtpie266
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 40m
Patches Events
22h 40m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.