• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:09
CEST 08:09
KST 15:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8802 users

Path of Exile - Page 1450

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-08 21:35:13
September 08 2018 21:24 GMT
#28981
We're not talking about cross-league trading (which is done via GGG forums and completely fine between temp leagues for example) in general, we're talking about using d2jsp to make trades (and advertising it to others in guild) which at least to my understanding is done via Forum Gold. The very point of it is gaining an advantage that could not have been gotten via ingame means - case in point him mentioning how easy it is to get a better rate over there.

He also specifically talks about selling and rebuying which to me personally implies Forum Gold being involved.

GGGs policy on this seems very clear:
Buying and selling items or accounts for real money or external currencies (such as Forum Gold) is not allowed and we will ban people who attempt to engage in it in-game or on the pathofexile.com forums.
Advertising external item sales sites. It's best to avoid mentioning them by name.

We could email support about whether mere cross-league trading via d2jsp is acceptable in a case such as this but that very well might end up worse than a kick from guild.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-09 06:37:30
September 09 2018 06:37 GMT
#28982
Can anyone look at this cospris build and tell me of improvements that can be made? Right now I'm looking to get the best diamond ring the worlds ever seen and then improve my jewels (I'm in two minds on attack speed vs crit multi tbh), but if something jumps out at you I'd love to hear about it.

https://pastebin.com/52eeTQ7U
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-10 20:45:56
September 09 2018 08:14 GMT
#28983
If the damage is lacking, you can try to acquire a belt with CDR. Afaik that works with CoC.

edit: Still haven't found Lingering Pain btw, my Zombie / Dom Blow Necro now is lvl 93 (could be well into 94 and maybe 95, but I gave up on leveling with this char since mine kills me too often since I don't see shit and I died 4 times killing Abaxoth in a t14 map but I wanted the achievement). Right now leveling a IIQ/IIR char, maybe with that one I'll find it at one point...
Broetchenholer
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1967 Posts
September 10 2018 22:49 GMT
#28984
On September 09 2018 01:52 Sermokala wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2018 07:37 Broetchenholer wrote:
I found a viridian jewel that might actually be useful to other people, based on the combination of stats. I could see builds use all of them.

14% increased global physical damage
15% increased physical damage with axes
12% to melee critical strike multiplier
12% to cold and lightning resistance

If i would trade it, i would guess i might get 5c for it but as i am playing pseudo ssf i would be willign to give it away to one of you on EU servers, hardcore delve.

Oh god I would want that so badly on SC delve. Thats a mountain of damage to an aztrizies disfavor build.


I would gladly kill a char with the jewel on it for you, but you seem to be on US and that i cannot solve
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-10 23:19:55
September 10 2018 23:18 GMT
#28985
On September 11 2018 07:49 Broetchenholer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2018 01:52 Sermokala wrote:
On September 07 2018 07:37 Broetchenholer wrote:
I found a viridian jewel that might actually be useful to other people, based on the combination of stats. I could see builds use all of them.

14% increased global physical damage
15% increased physical damage with axes
12% to melee critical strike multiplier
12% to cold and lightning resistance

If i would trade it, i would guess i might get 5c for it but as i am playing pseudo ssf i would be willign to give it away to one of you on EU servers, hardcore delve.

Oh god I would want that so badly on SC delve. Thats a mountain of damage to an aztrizies disfavor build.


I would gladly kill a char with the jewel on it for you, but you seem to be on US and that i cannot solve

Wait, are characters/items/guildstash instanced by region? I thought that just controlled which host you connected through, and and all the actual stuff was shared across servers (except China, which I know is separate).

Is that not true? Are there separate US and EU versions of the guild?

*edit* Oh but that doesn't help getting the jewel to SC Delve, since dead HC Delve characters go to Standard, not to SC Delve.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-11 03:25:32
September 11 2018 03:25 GMT
#28986
Has anyone thought about full lightning ele hit poison with voltaxic? nevermind just read the skill gem, rip that idea.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 11 2018 04:07 GMT
#28987
Fuck this I'm rerolling.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 11 2018 06:38 GMT
#28988
https://pastebin.com/cy8Rw1KQ

For what it's worth, I think the above is what it would take to make discharge truly viable, note the corrupted acuities. This is the build I'm making when I have about 70ex to throw away.
Joni_
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany355 Posts
September 11 2018 11:09 GMT
#28989
Guys what amount of quantity/pack size are you going for on say T11-T13 maps atm? (Let's assume chiseled)
I used to just roll for 20+ packsize and 70+ quantity, but it feels really hard to sustain a map pool that way. A friend of mine told me he always goes for 30+ packsize and 80+ quant, but it feels way too hard to roll, Ive had to reroll more than 10 times quite frequently when trying to achieve that and given that maps are not that expensive, that hardly seems worth it.
Broetchenholer
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1967 Posts
September 11 2018 11:18 GMT
#28990
On September 11 2018 08:18 ASoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2018 07:49 Broetchenholer wrote:
On September 09 2018 01:52 Sermokala wrote:
On September 07 2018 07:37 Broetchenholer wrote:
I found a viridian jewel that might actually be useful to other people, based on the combination of stats. I could see builds use all of them.

14% increased global physical damage
15% increased physical damage with axes
12% to melee critical strike multiplier
12% to cold and lightning resistance

If i would trade it, i would guess i might get 5c for it but as i am playing pseudo ssf i would be willign to give it away to one of you on EU servers, hardcore delve.

Oh god I would want that so badly on SC delve. Thats a mountain of damage to an aztrizies disfavor build.


I would gladly kill a char with the jewel on it for you, but you seem to be on US and that i cannot solve

Wait, are characters/items/guildstash instanced by region? I thought that just controlled which host you connected through, and and all the actual stuff was shared across servers (except China, which I know is separate).

Is that not true? Are there separate US and EU versions of the guild?

*edit* Oh but that doesn't help getting the jewel to SC Delve, since dead HC Delve characters go to Standard, not to SC Delve.


I am a bloody casual, i have no idea what i am talking about

By the way, could anyone explain why primordial jewels are skyrocketing in price? I am currently building an elementalist and wanted to use golems but in the san of a day the might jewl has risen from 2 chaos to 200 and harmony is now up to 20.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
September 11 2018 11:34 GMT
#28991
On September 11 2018 20:09 Joni_ wrote:
Guys what amount of quantity/pack size are you going for on say T11-T13 maps atm? (Let's assume chiseled)
I used to just roll for 20+ packsize and 70+ quantity, but it feels really hard to sustain a map pool that way. A friend of mine told me he always goes for 30+ packsize and 80+ quant, but it feels way too hard to roll, Ive had to reroll more than 10 times quite frequently when trying to achieve that and given that maps are not that expensive, that hardly seems worth it.

Just alch n go unless you cant run it. Use your currency to buy maps instead.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-11 11:54:00
September 11 2018 11:38 GMT
#28992
I can only assume you were seeing some price fixed primordial might jewels if they actually were at 2c. Always check poe.ninja for more accurate prices of potentially expensive items.

If you're on Delve, they've been between 140 and 160c for a while. On HC, they peaked at over 150c yesterday. But both leagues the prices are going down right now, apparently.

Golem chars have never really been cheap. That's mostly because the jewels are rare as hell. The nicest to play summoner build and also very, very solid one might be Necromancer with the Soulwrest staff, which apparently was worth 1c, but now streamers are playing it and it is already at 8c. See RaizQT
Quateras
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany867 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-11 11:43:33
September 11 2018 11:40 GMT
#28993
On September 11 2018 20:34 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2018 20:09 Joni_ wrote:
Guys what amount of quantity/pack size are you going for on say T11-T13 maps atm? (Let's assume chiseled)
I used to just roll for 20+ packsize and 70+ quantity, but it feels really hard to sustain a map pool that way. A friend of mine told me he always goes for 30+ packsize and 80+ quant, but it feels way too hard to roll, Ive had to reroll more than 10 times quite frequently when trying to achieve that and given that maps are not that expensive, that hardly seems worth it.

Just alch n go unless you cant run it. Use your currency to buy maps instead.


Bingo, thats what propably works best, i only really roll for 85+Quant on t15 or t16 maps or when i do fully sextanted maps.
Also im only chiseling t15 and t16 maps, nothing else.
(unless i try to push just into red maps for the first time)
"If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost."
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
September 11 2018 11:50 GMT
#28994
On September 11 2018 20:18 Broetchenholer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2018 08:18 ASoo wrote:
On September 11 2018 07:49 Broetchenholer wrote:
On September 09 2018 01:52 Sermokala wrote:
On September 07 2018 07:37 Broetchenholer wrote:
I found a viridian jewel that might actually be useful to other people, based on the combination of stats. I could see builds use all of them.

14% increased global physical damage
15% increased physical damage with axes
12% to melee critical strike multiplier
12% to cold and lightning resistance

If i would trade it, i would guess i might get 5c for it but as i am playing pseudo ssf i would be willign to give it away to one of you on EU servers, hardcore delve.

Oh god I would want that so badly on SC delve. Thats a mountain of damage to an aztrizies disfavor build.


I would gladly kill a char with the jewel on it for you, but you seem to be on US and that i cannot solve

Wait, are characters/items/guildstash instanced by region? I thought that just controlled which host you connected through, and and all the actual stuff was shared across servers (except China, which I know is separate).

Is that not true? Are there separate US and EU versions of the guild?

*edit* Oh but that doesn't help getting the jewel to SC Delve, since dead HC Delve characters go to Standard, not to SC Delve.


I am a bloody casual, i have no idea what i am talking about

By the way, could anyone explain why primordial jewels are skyrocketing in price? I am currently building an elementalist and wanted to use golems but in the san of a day the might jewl has risen from 2 chaos to 200 and harmony is now up to 20.

Bromentalist is awesome. Just you and your bros vs the world. You don't need the might jewel right away. And Harmonies have been 20+ chaos for a while now, especially the ones with good rolls.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-11 12:19:27
September 11 2018 12:12 GMT
#28995
I strongly disagree with whats been said regarding alching and going, if you have a setup for shaped underground sea, the first week (even now) they're worth upwards of 5c, chiselling, alching and vaaling with 2 sextants on an elder square is a license to print money.

For that matter, rushing up the tier list really helps early on, I've sold multiple exalts of maps first week on softcore because I did precisely that.
Broetchenholer
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1967 Posts
September 11 2018 12:27 GMT
#28996
Yeah, i am currently running blade vortex as my damage skill and the golems just as buff providers anyway. I was just pissed that i apparently missed the opportunity to get the jewels at an affordable prize soon. But probably just seen the Eminence at 2c and then approximated the other two and was surprised when i acutally looked them up. Or i am getting crazy.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
September 11 2018 13:13 GMT
#28997
On September 11 2018 21:27 Broetchenholer wrote:
Yeah, i am currently running blade vortex as my damage skill and the golems just as buff providers anyway. I was just pissed that i apparently missed the opportunity to get the jewels at an affordable prize soon. But probably just seen the Eminence at 2c and then approximated the other two and was surprised when i acutally looked them up. Or i am getting crazy.

Might one was expensive since first few days (I remember when I checked the price on day 2 it was 1.8ex) and its price didn't change much (I bought it few days ago for 130c).
Harmonies were "cheap" for first few days. I managed to get a few with max damage rolls for 7 to 10c in first few days. After that they kept rising in price, and I was not able to buy them less than 15 to 20c. And that is by watching Live Search for days and racing other guys each time a cheaper one showed up.
Quateras
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany867 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-11 14:54:32
September 11 2018 14:37 GMT
#28998
On September 11 2018 21:12 bo1b wrote:
I strongly disagree with whats been said regarding alching and going, if you have a setup for shaped underground sea, the first week (even now) they're worth upwards of 5c, chiselling, alching and vaaling with 2 sextants on an elder square is a license to print money.

For that matter, rushing up the tier list really helps early on, I've sold multiple exalts of maps first week on softcore because I did precisely that.


I think thats more of a difference of playtime and how casual you view the game.
For hard farmers that chain 100 maps super quick in 1-2 min ea with prerolled maps and sextant set ups its worth it.

But thats not just feasable for the more casual players where maps take 5-10min (which is what im feeling is the case here from how we wrote)
I kinda forgot what my point was here, so if it reads like nothing, that maybe why :o
"If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost."
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-11 15:16:05
September 11 2018 15:15 GMT
#28999
Empyrian did a series of vids last league that basically concluded that everything from "just alch and go" to full chisel+vaal+sextant is profitable obviously, just a bit more profitable with the bigger investment (though the margin wasn't as big as I expected). If you have the large currency base to sustain the chisels and vaals and sextants and the map you want to run then certainly do it. But if you're kind of just running whatever maps you happen to get and wandering all over the atlas, alch n go is way quicker/simpler and requires less trade to keep up with the mats you'll be spending on the maps before you do them. That's what I've been doing so far this league. With the focus on delving I haven't spent any energy crafting my atlas to do anything specific.
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
September 11 2018 17:06 GMT
#29000
Can i get invite to the guild? My char name is Dirkzor_ (Is the guild US or EU? Does it matter?)

I'm a first time player, so i might ask some stupid questions... I'm playing this build. Having a hard time figuring out what items to change for what... But learning =)

Anyway a few questions: Does support gems support all the gems in the link or only the ones right next to it?
What to focus on while leveling/gearing up? Delving or the acts. Or does it even matter?
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Prev 1 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1187
910 110
Snow 97
Hyun 77
NotJumperer 55
Bale 32
Noble 11
sorry 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto250
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0298
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm120
ViBE18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt350
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 52m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.